Surprise! - Cover

Surprise!

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 3

My wife was walking, actually staggering, back through the house towards the front door.

“Jane! Aren’t going to take your clothes?” I yelled after her.

“Fuck you, John. How could you do that to me?”

“Jane, I told you, I didn’t do it. I told you, the daughter you cheated on did it before I got home.” I said still holding out the gift card.

“She hates me that much?”

“Oh yeah. You felt a little of her hate when she hit you. If you want to feel even more stick around for about fifteen minutes and she’ll be home.”

Jane took the Wal-Mart gift card and walked slowly out of the house.

“John. Please give me another chance. This was the only time I cheated on you.”

“You mean that you never fucked him before?”

“No. But it was only with him. I fucked him a couple of times a week for the past seven months. Once I started I couldn’t stop. I just couldn’t walk away.”

“Well you need to walk away now...” I looked out one of the front windows. “ ... and you should head out the back door. Janey just drove into the driveway.”


Steve was trying to put up a defense.

“Steve are you out of your mind? No, we won’t work this out,” Susan said in a calm tone of voice.

“But Susan, she came on to me and just wouldn’t back off.”

“She did, did she?”

“Yes,” Steve said trying to sound honest.

“What about Renee?”

“Renee?” Oh oh.

“And Barbara?”

“Barbara?” Oh boy.

“And Robert?”

Steve fell back and dropped into the front porch swing. She knew about Robert.

“I know about a few more. But after Robert, I figured there was no need to go on, SURPRISE!” Susan said.


We were sitting in our living room.

“Janey. JJ. Your mom has asked me to try to overlook this whole thing and try to get back together,” John told his daughter and son.

“Really? What do you think, Dad. I mean she is my mom,” JJ asked.

“She is JJ. But she cheated on us. She broke a trust.”

Janey was getting pissed, “JJ, mom fucked up. I say that you just write her off.”

“She says that she was only with Steve and she was with him for seven months,” John said.


“John, have you been fucking Susan to get revenge on me?”

John looked at the phone and shook his head.

“No Steve. That’s not my style. I’m more a kick your ass every time I see you kind of guy.”

“Well she is fucking somebody. I would know that look anywhere.”

“Not my problem Steve. You and Jane having a good time?”

“Jane? I don’t fuck Jane anymore. She won’t even talk to me when I see her at work.”

“She must be getting a little strung out by now. I mean after you guys were doing it twice a week for seven months. She has to be a long way in between.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.