Surprise! - Cover

Surprise!

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 2

“Mom, it’s a good thing daddy changed the locks on the house, because I don’t want to see you again.” Janie spat out.

“Me either, mother.” John Jr sounded very angry.

“Janie? John Jr?” Jane asked.

“Yeah that’s us. Remember us ... your children?” Janie growled

“John! Why have you done this?”

“Your entire family would like to ask you the same question. How about an answer.”


“Steve, maybe you and I should go downstairs and have a little talk.”

“Yeah. OK. Let’s go downstairs.”

A voice came out of Susan’s phone.

“Susan! Before you go, remember to give Jane her other surprise.” John reminded Susan.

“Oh, yes,” Susan said reminded of her surprise.

With a gleeful grin Susan reached into her purse and handed an envelope to the naked mother of two trying to cover her body with Susan’s new sheets.

“Jane, you have been served!” Susan said.

Susan then turned to push past her husband, a speechless Steve, who followed her downstairs.


“Steve? Are you still there?” John asked.

Susan held the phone up so Steve would be heard.

“Yes, I’m here.” Steve answered weakly.

“You just saw divorce papers served on my soon to be ex-wife. As far as I and the kids are concerned, Jane is no longer a part of our family. Therefore, after you and Susan are done with your business, Jane will be all yours. Good luck.”

“But I don’t want her. It was only sex.”

“Bingo! I win!” Susan shouted.

“Darn!” John Jr said.

“What?” Steve mumbled.

“We made bets as to what the first stupid-ass excuse would be,” Susan gloated. “I said that it would be “It’s only sex”, and I was right.”

“I’ll have your winnings when I see you later,” Steve said over the speakerphone.


“Steven, here are your divorce papers. Too bad it was only sex. You are going to be paying a shitload for it. A hooker in Vegas would have been cheaper and you could have used drunkenness as an excuse. Now, go get Jane and get out of the house.”

“I’m not leaving my own house!” Steve said defiantly.

“Yes, you are, Steve.” John informed him from the phone. “Because if you are still there when I come to change the locks in your house in a few minutes, I am going to beat the living shit out of you.”

John sounded very confidently over the speakerphone.

“You can’t take me, John. You should know that,” Steve said confidently.

“Yes, I can. But you stick around, and I’ll be pleased as punch to prove you wrong, right in front of your soon to be ex-wife, and your new slut, before you take her wherever you are going to take her. After the trip to the ER that is,” John said.

“Mr. Hoover, my dad is going to kick your ass. Dad can I come and watch?” John Jr asked gleefully.

“Sure JJ. Janie, do you want to come along?” John asked his daughter.

“Do I have to see mother?” Janie asked.

“Could be. If Steve is stupid enough to wait for me, I assume that his woman will be there to back him up.”

“Jane is not MY woman!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.