Surprise! - Cover

Surprise!

Copyright© 2019 by Writer Mick

Chapter 1

I punched in the number and waited.

Jane, my wife looked at the caller ID on her phone, then at her partner.

“Hang on I need to get this. Hi John. I’m kind of busy.”

“Busy? At lunch?”

“Yeah, I’m having a working lunch.”

“Are you at the office? It doesn’t sound like the office.”

“No, we are at a little restaurant down the street.”

There was a pause, and in the background, I could hear a different phone ring through my wife’s phone.


My cell phone rang. She was talking on the phone, so I picked mine up and walked away from her and towards the restroom.

“Hello?”

“Hi Steve.”

“Susan! Hi. I can’t talk right now, I’m in the middle of a working lunch.”

“OK. I was just calling to ask you if you needed anything from the house. I left something there and I’m going to get it.”

“What did you leave?”

“Something that is going to be a very special surprise for you.”

“For me?” He asked.

“Yep. I’m going to hang up and run inside. I’ll call you back later.”

Susan cut off the call.


“John, I’m not at a restaurant on Bud Street.”

“Oh. Well you said you were at a restaurant and the phone finder app I installed on our phones says that you are at 1234 N. Bud Street. Let me pull it up on the maps program.”

“Don’t worry about it. Where are you? It doesn’t sound like your office.” Jane asked feeling a little nervous.

“I’m at home with the kids.” John said.

“Home? Why are you at home and not at work? Are the kids OK?” Now she was concerned.

“Yeah, they’re just fine. They just look kind of curious right now.”

“Why? What’s wrong with them?”

“Nothing is wrong with them. I guess, they are wondering why I’m changing the locks on the doors.”


“You’re coming in now?!” Steve sounded scared.

There was no answer. Susan had hung up. Steve turned to see her walking in the front door.

“Hi Steve. This won’t take long.”

She held up her cell phone and spoke to the room in general.

“I’m here, John. I’m heading for the bedroom.” Susan said.

“NO!” Steve screamed.

“Steve, quiet down. I’m on a speakerphone and John can hear us, so watch what you say.”


“What is going on John?” Jane said into the phone.

“I’ve got a surprise for you.” John said.

“Susan stop!” Steve implored his wife.

“There you are bitch!” Susan yelled.

“What? How? John?” Jane stuttered.

“Jane, the kids are here with me, listening in on speakerphone. If you are naked, in Steve and Susan’s bed, then Susan just walked in on you. SURPRISE!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.