American Boy in 1920s Tokyo - Cover

American Boy in 1920s Tokyo

by ChrisCross

Copyright© 2019 by ChrisCross

Erotica Sex Story: Fourteen-year-old Nate, living with his inattentive American parents in Tokyo in the 1920s, is years ahead of himself in curiosity and has an interest in being taught exotic and exhausting sex by men. His music teacher, the German, Hans Bender, has just the opportunities to offer Nate in this vein.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Historical   School   BDSM   Light Bond   Rough   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Male   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Fisting   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Size   Teacher/Student   Prostitution   .

“Very good, Nate. You have mastered that song. Would you like to start learning another one, or would you like to spend the rest of your session with me behind the screen?”

“Behind the screen, Master Bender, if you will let me,” fourteen-year-old precocious Nathaniel Wilson said, putting aside the violin that his teacher, the German musician, Hans Bender, had him playing. Bender was the music teacher at the school Nate was going to, the American School in Japan in the Kanda district of Tokyo. Nate’s father was an American engineer, in Japan to help in the reconstruction of the Japanese capital following the Great Kanto Earthquake of 1923. Nate’s mother taught English at Tokyo University. Both were much too busy to spend a lot of time with their son. He was precocious, sensitive, and curious, though, and managed to pursue his own interests, which were unusual for a boy of any age, certainly of a beautiful blond, blue-eyed boy of fourteen.

At this time of life, his interests and curiosity went to sex. And to sex with men.

Bender took him to a dark closet with an intricate carved wooden screen giving a view that was not too obstructed to prevent seeing nearly everything without being seen in an adjacent room. The room they were able to spy upon was both austere and elegant, floored with tatami mats, with a low platform bed in the center, and a low tea table with silken cushions off to the side.

A Japanese man and Hiro, Bender’s Japanese houseboy of the same age as Nate, were already on the platform bed, cross-legged and facing each other. Both were covered with cotton yukatas, but neither wore anything other than a knotted loincloth underneath, and each had his hands inside the yukata of the other, fondling and feeling.

Bender sat on a bench inside the closet, pulling Nate to stand in front of him, both facing the screen, both watching the action on the platform bed, as Bender slowly undressed Nate until the small blond boy was naked, Bender positioned Nate between his spread knees. As the Japanese man in the room beyond increasingly took over the fondling of Hiro within the folds of his yukata and Hiro lay in the man’s arms and sighed, Bender fondled Nate, becoming increasingly intimate. Nate showed no reluctance and denied the large, solidly built German thirty years his senior nothing.

“Bend over and grab your ankles,” Bender directed, and Nate did so, lifting his head so he could see the Japanese man unknot Hiro’s loincloth and move it aside. At a gesture from the man, Hiro pulled on the knot of the old man’s loin cloth and it fell open, revealing that, despite his advanced age, the man had a rock hard, up-curved erection. Taking Hiro’s head in his hands, the old man lowered the boy’s face to his crotch, and Hiro took the erection in his mouth and serviced it. After several minutes the man lifted Hiro’s head from his groin. Sighing, Hiro lay back on the platform and the Japanese man put the boy’s ankle on his shoulder—the one away from where Bender and Nate were observing them from the closet. The Japanese man picked up a thick, long ivory phallus and started opening up Hiro’s passage with it. Hiro arched his back and turned his face toward the closet, as if he knew Bender and Nate were there—and he probably did. He opened his mouth in a silent scream and gave a pleading look as the ivory phallus teased and stretched his passage. He raised no objection to the assault, however, digging the heel of his unfettered leg into the tatami and raising his pelvis to the working of the phallus. His own cock had reached the hardness that the old man was retaining with his.

Simultaneously, Bender had his face buried between Nat’s pert hillocks and a hand working the boy’s cock. All four men—the two performing in the room and the two watching in the closet were hard and throbbing. Nate moaned, his eyes focused on the working of the ivory phallus in Hiro’s passage and his sensations focused on the German teacher’s tongue and teeth working his own buttocks cheeks and entrance.

When the Japanese man in the other room lay the ivory phallus aside and lifted Hiro up and settled the boy on his cock, in his lap, facing him, the two still covered by the disheveled folds of their yukatas, but joined at the pelvis, Bender lifted Nate and settled the boy on his cock, in his lap, facing the screen. As the Japanese man pulled and released Hiro on his cock, Bender did as well with Nate behind the screen. And the Japanese man’s cries of release and Hiro’s of receiving mixed with and covered those of Bender and Nate behind the screen.

Afterward, Hiro having ushered Bender’s client out of the assignation room, Bender, still buried inside Nate, nuzzled the boy’s neck with his lips and whispered, “You are a delicious boy, a natural for this.”

“Yes,” Nate answered in a murmur.

“Do you want to do with me as Hiro has done with that client?”

“Yes.”

“Will you let me share you with other men?”

“Yes.”

“Do you want to learn it all?”

“Yes.”

“That violin you play when you come to me. Would you like to have it? If I put you with a man who will show it all to you, would you like to have the violin?”

“Yes.”

“I am in need again.”

“As am I.”

Bender turned Nate on his lap without disengaging his cock, which had hardened again. Nate placed his ankles on the German’s shoulders, the German, still fully clothed other than his fly being open and flared to free his cock. The German grasped Nate by the ribcage on either side, and Nate arched his back and clutched at the German’s biceps as Bender latched onto the boy’s nipples, one after the other, with his lips, and raised and lowered the boy on the cock. Nate lay back in full surrender in the German’s grasp, as first in a slow rhythm and then faster and faster, the two worked as one to attain heaven, the man and boy crying out their need and ultimate fulfillment in mutual eruptions.


The client was a Japanese businessman, a man of obvious importance and refinement in the capital. He wasn’t young. He perhaps was in his fifties, but he was elegantly dressed in a silk kimono, as was Nate for the occasion. He was tall for a Japanese and lean, well-muscled in a sinewy way. Hard as a rock. He was sitting, cross-legged, at the low tea table, surrounded by silk pillows, when Nate was ushered into the room beyond the closet portioned off with the intricately carved wood screen. Nate knew that Hans Bender was on the other side of the screen, no doubt now with another boy from the American School in Japan.

Hans had told Nate that this would proceed slowly—that it may take all night. Nate’s parents had gone to Kyoto for the weekend, signing Nate into the American School in Tokyo’s boys’ dormitory for the weekend. Hans had been the teacher who had signed Nate in, not that Bender had actually signed Nate into the school’s dormitory.

Hiro delivered a meal to the Japanese man, Akita, and Nate, the man smiling at Nate, pleased with the small blond and blue-eyed Western boy of perfect form he had paid a fortune to violate and debauch. Nate demurely sat at the low tea table and looked innocently down at his folded hands, remembering Bender’s instruction on acting like a virgin. They sat next to each other at the table, where Akita, the Japanese businessman, fed Nate with chopsticks.

As the meal came to a close, Akita started the kissing and the fondling, running his hands into the folds of Nate’s kimono, reaching and gliding over and caressing flesh, fondling and squeezing Nate’s balls, and feeling the boy becoming hard as a rock, panting his need, and opening his legs to the older man’s lust—and urging Nate to do the same with him. The Japanese gentleman was artfully bringing Nate to high heat while leaving the kimonos in place on their bodies. Nate initially let his hand explore the older man’s body within the openings of the silk robe too, but increasingly, trembling, he gave into the attention Akita was giving him, and surrendered the exploration to the Japanese master, lying there docilely in the man’s close embrace, the trembling virgin, entirely open to the man’s touch wherever, however he wanted, totally surrendering to him. Akita stroked Nate’s body intimately, and the boy, hard as a rock, purred for him.

“You are a consummate actor,” Akita murmured. “I almost endeavored to take a boy off the streets rather than engage a professional escort, as I enjoy the seduction of a relative innocent—the total, genuine surrender of the boy to my mastery of him.”

“I’m not acting,” Nate responded. “I am innocent, unused, but I want to learn. I want to learn it all.”

Akita sighed with delight. He dared not believe the boy was a virgin, but he was willing to increase his pleasure by pretending it was so. He had paid for a Western virginal boy.

“I surrender all to you, the master,” Nate murmured, using the words Bender had told him would motivate the old man to give him the maximum education. “Use me as you want. Just be gentle with me the first time, I beg of you.”

“Very well,” Akita whispered, having no intention of being gentle with the boy.

With Nate cradled in the man’s arms, legs parted, and panting and moaning softly, Akita took up the ivory phallus Nate had seen another Japanese man use with Hiro. The phallus was oversized, thick and long, with ridges of veining in it. Akita worked on Nate for some time, with Nate panting hard and groaning, with the phallus, before, satisfied with how open he had rendered the boy’s passage, Akita reached over onto the table and dipped his hand in a bowl of oil that had no purpose being there until now. The fingers were long and sensual, but the hand otherwise was small, narrow across the knuckles. Nate moaned as the fingers, one after the other as he opened, entered him. Bender had been thick, and the ivory phallus was even thicker, but neither was as thick as Akita’s four bunched fingers.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.