Jennie Teacher's Pet - Cover

Jennie Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 5: Peru - Teachers teach Teachers

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5: Peru - Teachers teach Teachers - 15 year old Jennie falls for her teacher and soccer coach. Her mom falls for him, too. So Mike is stuck in the middle, loving them both... too much.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student  

(Fm, romance) (edited)

Six months had gone by in a flash for 17-year-old Jennie, her 34-year-old husband Mike, and her mom Karen as they worked in the village school in Peru that Sandy, Randy, and her parents had built and taught at. Each day, Mike, Jennie, and Sandy would teach at the school. Mike taught math and sports with the kids while Jennie and Sandy taught English, History and social courses, with marriage and relationship courses, mixed with sex education for the older girls. Mike would take the boys out, first to burn some of their energy in soccer, and then he too would set them down for classes on how to behave with girls, including answering their questions on sex as well.

Sandy’s mom, Mary, and Jennie’s mom, Karen, continued their work in the village medical clinic while Sandy’s dad, John, and her brother, Randy, along with a few NGO workers worked building and repairing the school, the homes and the other buildings, along with water supplies, solar electricity, etc.

Mike also tutored Sandy, Jennie, and Randy, their lessons as they were still only 16 and 17 years old. Jennie had just turned 17 while Sandy and Randy had their 16th birthdays together, being twins. But they were all taking college-level courses now, so kept even Mike on his toes, but he didn’t let them slack.

A few weeks before Mike, Jennie, and Karen were to leave, new NGO folks were arriving. Sandy and her father had to go into Cusco to get supplies and pick up two new volunteer doctors for the clinic. Mike was supposed to go to escort two teachers that were working in another village to bring them here, but he came down sick requiring bed rest for a few days, nothing serious though Jennie wouldn’t leave his side, taking care of him as if he was a sick puppy. Mary was the only trained doctor at the clinic, so Randy and Karen ended up volunteered to go pick up the teachers.

Karen, 37, and 5’ 4” 115lbs was six inches shorter and 25 pounds lighter than Randy, 16, who was now a strapping young man, well-tanned and well-muscled from all the outdoor work.

All they knew about the new teachers were that they were from the EU Global education organization and were young women who had been in country for about three months.

It was about two days backcountry dirt roads there and back, but it had been raining more than expected, so it could take an extra day or two. They packed two ATVs with gear; food, camping equipment, clothes, etc. Karen had driven an ATV around locally but not on a more extended trip, but Randy made sure she felt confident before they left.

Jennie kidded her mom, “Now you two don’t do anything I wouldn’t do!”

Karen laughed, but with a twinkle in her eyes. Randy just smiled.

The terrain in this area, north of Machu Picchu was very rugged, with steep mountains and deep valleys. They had to cross a winding river several times as they made their way to the village. The muddy roads and paths were too hard for anything but 4x4 vehicles, ATVs and the like. Since John and Sandy had taken the 4X4, Randy and Karen rode their ATVs. The jungle conditions and rough roads made for slow going.

They met up with a security person who would escort them the first day. Another was supposed to meet them later, but the area wasn’t really known to have much trouble, being sparsely populated. The guard turned out to be a local woman in her 40’s that looked tougher than any of the typically young soldiers. She, too, had an ATV, as well as a rifle over her shoulder.

“Hola! I will guide you to the river crossing a few miles from here. But the bridge is out, so we will see,” she said in Spanish to them. Randy and Karen were both pretty fluent in Spanish now.

They continued for several hours, slowly getting thru the muddy and washed out paths and road. They ate lunch at a shady spot by a spring that was coming out of a small pipe locals used for their water supply. Finally, in the early afternoon, they arrived at the bridge or, actually, where the bridge used to be. They learned that it had washed out just a week or so ago. The only way across was by hanging onto a rope and wading the swift river. The water level was down, but Karen looked worried.

A young man was working on the other side, and the guard called to him. He, Juan, was willing (for a small fee) to help ferry their gear across. He and Randy would assist Karen across. The guard wouldn’t be able to come further as she had to get back to her station by dark. Randy and Karen hadn’t planned on swimming, so just stripped down much of their clothes. They didn’t have extra boots, so had to take them off as well. Randy just had shorts on and Karen just a tee shirt and her shorts. With Juan’s help, they first took the essential gear they needed across. Randy pushed the two ATVs into the brush and hid them as well as he could. Then the two helped Karen cross.

“Oh, geez, COLD!” Karen said as the two young men who had been across several times already, laughed.

“Come on, Karen. We aren’t going to carry you!” Randy took one arm helping her into the water as they went barefoot across the rocks. He held onto her waist tightly as she started out.

“Hold on to that rope, and whatever you do, DO NOT LET GO!”

“Don’t worry about that! I’m hanging on for dear life!”

The journey across, though slow and rough in waist-deep cold water, was relatively uneventful, and they were safely, but thoroughly soaked, head to toe, by the other side. They paid Juan, who promptly headed off and then thanked their guard, yelling across to her, “Muchas gracias!” “Good luck!” she yelled back.

Karen was shivering from the cold and wet. They didn’t have towels to dry off.

“We’ve got to change out of these wet clothes,” Randy said, handing Karen her pack.

There wasn’t really any place for much privacy, so Randy just turned around as Karen did the same. Randy had his clothes off in a flash, while Karen was still digging into her pack. She couldn’t resist a quick look. Randy’s 16-year-old tanned and sculpted body, free of any hair and perfectly shaped butt, caused 37-year-old Karen to stare longer than she meant to. She took off her few clothes. The warm sun felt good on her drying body.

Randy spoke while still turned, “You may want to let the sun dry yourself a bit before putting on your dry clothes.”

He glanced around almost instinctively while talking, thinking she was facing away from him. He saw her standing there naked, still in excellent shape, well-toned and muscled herself. Their eyes locked, and Karen blushed, turning away.

Randy quietly said, “It’s ok, Karen. You are like an alluring flower growing in the middle of a beautiful Peruvian valley, mountain river flowing by”, he waxed poetically as a joke.

He then added, “Please, let’s just sit over here for a few minutes and dry. I don’t bite ... hard.”

She giggled and blushed more, but didn’t try to hide herself. Her attention had been so focused on his body that she had forgotten to look around the valley at how beautiful it all was. He took her hand and led them over to a sunny spot in the grass. He wasn’t shy about looking at her; her breasts as they rose and fell to her heavy breathing in the high altitude air, nipples hard from the cold, then down her softly rounded belly and navel, to her dark furry bush and finishing at her long legs. She was only slightly taller than Sandy and Jennie and not that much heavier. With her wet hair and no makeup, she looked in her 20’s.

Her eyes slid down his muscular bare chest and abs and then to his hips and between his legs where his dick was coming to attention. She felt a stirring in her belly as she looked at him.

She thought, ‘OH GOD, I could be his mother!’

But ... well, from Jen’s description, he and his mom had been ... Lovers? Sex? She felt a desire building.

He sat down on the grass, and she followed his lead. He laid back, and her eyes widened as his now hardened pecker stood up with him, not covering himself in any way. She took a deep breath and lay back beside him. He talked about things; the beauty around them, some of their journeys, how their parents had gotten back together ... and then how he loved Sandy.

She just laid listening and contemplating what she should do. She tried to cool her thoughts, but when he started talking about Sandy, she starting thinking about Jennie and then Mike. Unconsciously, she ran her fingertips across her belly, now dry from the warmth of the sun. It was so lovely here, after the excitement of the ATVs and the river crossing. She closed her eyes listening to the river.

She opened her eyes; Randy had turned on his side, looking at her face. He smiled as her eyes focused on his.

“You are beautiful, Karen, and I really mean it. You and Jennie are so much alike. Sometimes you two look just like sisters. She is a really good girl, and I’m glad that you let her come here.”

Karen then remembered Randy and Jen had made love, too. ‘JEZZ ... I don’t believe this. First, I make love to Jen’s Mike and now... ‘ Her desires just increased. Not what she wanted. She felt like a giddy schoolgirl.

He leans over and kisses her, a soft lovingly kiss. She returns the kiss, their lips playing together in their kisses. She thinks ‘Bonobos’ and surrenders. Her eyes closed as she reaches out her arms to him. He kisses her cheek then down her neck making her giggle under the tickle. His lips find her breast, with the fullness of adulthood. His kisses were soft, slowly moving along her breast to her areola and nipple. He kissed and sucked on it, pulling on it lightly with his teeth. Her arms went around him, welcoming him to be close to her.

He moved more onto her, one leg going over hers, down between her legs as she widens them. She pulls him to continue. She wants him on top of her. He was a few inches taller than her and a little heavier. She feels him on her. It’s been several months since she had last made love ... with Mike! OH JEEZ!

She wants Randy to make love to her, to have sex with her. He is willing. His teen body felt so good on her. She feels him as his legs come between hers. She bent her knees and spreads herself to let him in. She feels his hard cock rub her fur covered mons. Shaving here is too much to keep up with. He slides down a little, and his cock slides to her silky pubic lips.

She feels so naughty lying here, naked outdoors with the mountains and the river, making love with a sexy teenage boy. She feels like she did when she was a teen girl sneaking heated sex with a boyfriend.

He kisses her lips, and she tastes her breast on his lips. She moves her hips in small circles rubbing her pussy lips against the tip of his dick. Moisture from her and his pre-cum mix as he arches his back and hips to slide up and down her slit. She feels how hard he is. They French kiss as he pushes into her tunnel. He fills her, surprising her, bigger than she thought. Her heat bursts at the erotic feel of their tongues playing in the French kiss, his youthfulness and strength, his erection sliding in and out of her now wet pussy. It’s all happening so fast yet so serendipitous. He feels her velvet glove wrap him in warmth. He humps her.

“Oh, Randy, I shouldn’t...” her feelings making tears come to her eyes.

“Shush, my Karen. You are beautiful. You are wonderful. You are loved.” Randy whispers, pausing for a moment.

Conflicts in her thoughts melt under his soft words and the feelings of lovemaking with him.

She wraps her arms around him, and her legs go over the back of his thighs as they have sex together. She pushes him to increase his rhythm. She wants his teen body to fuck her and make her come. She looks up at the clouds in the sky, then the tree-covered mountains around them. Out here in the open, fucking, being fucked. The only sounds are of the river and birds and their rutting. Sexing. Her erotic thoughts increase as she matches his rhythm with her pelvis, moving in and out, up and down inside her pussy. She wiggles in little circles as she pushes his butt with her hands.

It hits! “OH GAUD RANDY! FUCK!” she cries as her climax hits, and her orgasm crashes over her. Her stomach and hips buck, and fingers squeeze him.

“AHH!!!” he comes in her. Hot sperm squirts into her cervix. She feels him pumping her as her own pelvic muscles milk him. Their orgasms together wash over them with heat, the opposite of the cold river.

They lay connected together arm in arm. His teen dick hardly softening inside her.

She feels awkward, like a young girl who doesn’t know what to do next after being so intimate with a boy. She thinks of flowers, candlelight and soft beds.

Finally, she says, “I think I need to wash some ... my love.”

Randy laughs and slowly pulls free of her. “And I guess we need to actually get going. It’s walking from now on, and we have to find a place to camp since we won’t be able to make it by tonight.”

Karen smiled, “You’ll keep me safe tonight?”

He smiles back, staring into her eyes, “Yes, my darling Karen. I will keep you warm and safe.”


After hiking several miles, Randy finds a spot that looks like it would be suitable for camping that night. It’s protected from the rain, and away from the path, so no one should bother them. As Karen organizes the camp, Randy is out gathering firewood. Karen thinks back to the lovemaking they did that afternoon. She wonders how she should handle tonight; they have two sleeping bags but only one tent. She starts to zipper the two bags together, but then backs out thinking she might be too ... forward? Aggressive? Shit! She’s screwing a 16-year-old boy! Strangely, this seems weirder to her than when she had sex with her daughter’s husband!

She starts to undo the bags and then thinks what if he expects them to be together tonight, to make love again? Will he think she’s scared or a prude? Well, after today, maybe not either of those. But perhaps afraid that it was wrong what they did. She takes a deep breath and zips the two bags together. She wants to be in his arms, snuggled to him. She hadn’t really been so attracted to him all this time until now, alone in the wilderness together. He’ll probably see the bed and think I want to fuck him again ... he’d be right. Shit! ‘I feel like a teenage girl trying to make out with someone else’s boyfriend!’

He returned and builds a fire. They only have a couple days of food, since they weren’t really expecting to have to hike all the way. So it’s a really simple meal, and the fire is mainly to warm by and have something to look at in the evening. They eat, only talking about minor things, then...

“Karen, I wish we had gotten together sooner. I really like you, and I know you must have felt a bit of a third wheel all the time around us. And now you will be leaving in just a couple weeks.”

“I ... I like being with you, Randy. You are an amazing...”

“Kid, I know.”

“I was going to say, young man ... lover.”

It was his turn to blush, though it was too dark to see with only the firelight.

He pokes the fire with a stick. She reaches over and takes his hand.

“At least we have this time together. I will always remember it,” she says quietly, rubbing his hand.

He turns her hand palm up. He traces her lifeline with his finger. He slowly swirls his fingers in her palm. She giggles. Just a simple touch, yet it makes her feel giddy. He leans over, and they kiss several kisses. Her hand goes to his face to hold it. She knows what will be happening tonight.

He kisses her earlobe as she shrugs her shoulder with a little giggle. He reaches over, and ... tickles her. She tries to pull away, laughing.

“Ah, HA! You’re ticklish!” he laughs, going at her now with both hands, tickling her sides and tunic covered belly.

“No! Don’t! Please!” she laughs and giggles, trying to block his advances. She is a young girl again.

“Oh no, you naughty girl. I have to teach you a lesson!” he commands as he continues his attack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.