Jennie Teacher's Pet - Cover

Jennie Teacher's Pet

Copyright© 2019 by SweetSandy

Chapter 3: Mike in the Middle

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3: Mike in the Middle - 15 year old Jennie falls for her teacher and soccer coach. Her mom falls for him, too. So Mike is stuck in the middle, loving them both... too much.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Water Sports   Foot Fetish   Teacher/Student  

(MFf incest) (edited)

Mike looked for Jennie after school on Thursday after their dinner at her mom’s house, but he didn’t see her. He hadn’t heard a peep from her, very unusual. He tried texting her again right after school.

‘Hi’ he sent his typical starter line.

Nothing.

Mike grew worried. Worried something might have happened to her or maybe just mad at him still.

‘Just let me know you are ok and not kidnapped.’

Finally, a message from her...

‘ok’

‘Can we talk?’

‘later’

He gave up. At least she seemed ok. Then came the bombshell.

‘mom knows all about us.’

SHIT! I’m Fucked now ... with a capital F.

‘she’s ok with it.’

‘WHAT?!’

No reply. He tried again. She’s leaving him in the dark. How could Jennifer’s mom be ‘ok’ with him, a 32-year-old teacher having sex with her 16-year-old daughter? He thought of what he would do in her place. None of it was good. Most involved bullets, knives, baseball bats ... and police!

Then a phone call came. FUCK! It’s Karen, Jen’s mom! This is it. She’s telling me to wait for the police...

“Hi, Mike! Just calling to let you know that I will be at the last soccer game on Saturday and can help out with the ice cream party afterward. Sound good?”

“Uh, um ... Yes ... ah, yes, that would be great ... Karen.”

What the F? He was baffled. Was Jennie just pulling his leg with another sick joke?

“Ok, then. See you on Saturday. By the way, you and Jennie...”

FUCK! Here it comes!

“ ... Do you LOVE her?”

Huh? Uh oh, did I make her pregnant or something?

“Ah, yes, YES, I do. And I wish to marry her.” He didn’t know why he said that.

“Yes, Yes, I understand, and not until she’s 18. That’s good.”

She continued, “I want you to come over Saturday evening if that’s ok?”

“Ah, ok...” Mike said a little hesitantly.

“We have a proposal for you. But I need to go. We’ll talk on Saturday.”

“Ah, ok, bye...” he said, lost.

FUCK?

(Jesus, I really do want to watch my language, but when I am about to die for my sins, it’s hard to stay calm! He could see it now; ‘Breaking News: Teacher child predator lured to the home of 16yr student and shot by her mom.’)

Saturday didn’t start so good. They lost their last game. The ice cream party was gloomy, bittersweet. Even Jennie hardly looked at him. And Karen, though, seemed strange. Like something was hidden. He felt like he was a deer being stalked by a leopard. Yet everything she did and said was perfectly normal, perfectly calm.

As they were all leaving, Karen came up to him and whispered, “Come over about 7. Bring an overnight bag.” And she and Jennie were gone.

“Ah ... ok?”

The leopard had him by the throat? Overnight bag? WTF?


That evening, he knocked on their door promptly at 7, carrying a gym bag, a little less suspicious than a suitcase. Karen, not Jennie, answered the door.

Dinner for two was already set. He was still at a loss for words. After some typical small talk and after she had handed him, and he downed, a before-dinner cocktail, she had him sit at the table.

“Jen isn’t here at the moment. She is out with a friend. Remember hearing about Sandy?”

UH OH. I think I’m in trouble...

This time dinner was steak, potatoes, green beans, and wine. An entire bottle of wine. Karen finally started talking.

“We have a proposal for you, Mike. Jen and I are going on a trip, and we want you to come.”

“I don’t understand. There’s school.”

“Well, that’s just it. I guess trip isn’t the right word. We’ve been offered to assist in a project. Sandy and her parents are, well, rather well off now and are doing volunteer work building schools in countries that are without them. That’s where you come in.”

“I...” Mike was completely lost.

“Wait, hear me out. They want us to join them in building a school and teaching for 6 months in Peru. They and I want you to come to teach their two kids; Sandy and Randy, as well as Jennie, regular classwork, and if you would, teach English and maybe even some sports for the kids that we are building the school for. This one is mixed boys and girls, and both Sandy and Jennie will be assistants ... apparently, there are quite a few kids of all ages.”

She continued, “All expenses will be covered and your salary, too. Sandy’s father said his lawyers can handle all the paperwork for both a sabbatical as well as visas, etc. I want Jennie to be exposed to the world before she ends up settled down ... with you.”

His head spun ... until those last words. She really doesn’t seem mad!

“At the same time, I don’t want you two separated for this. It could extend even longer than 6 months. Sandy’s folks are planning to travel worldwide for years doing such projects. But we will see how it goes on this first one.”

“I, uh...”

She got up from the table and led him by the hand. He was in too much shock to move by himself. They moved over to the couch. An after-dinner drink was handed to him without asking. He felt he needed it.

“There’s a catch. You have to marry me.”

“W ... WHAT?” head spinning, he downed the drink with a gulp.

“No, no, not for real. We just have to have papers that show us a couple. The reason is that these regions aren’t too happy with unmarried adult women alone there. We have to act married.”

She continued, “Jennie will live with us, so you will get to see her all the time. Plus, well ... there might be ah, benefits ... if you are willing. You see, Jen and I have been, well, talking. She knows that here, you and she cannot be together at least until she’s 18.”

“She also has, let’s just say, discussed the two of yours’ physical relationship in ... well, detail.” Even Karen blushed at that.

She continued, “I have known that you two were together for quite some time now. Jen and I also have a, well, rather open relationship. I have to also warn you that Sandy and her family do too, but that’s something for later. Jennie and I know that, well, it might be difficult for you two to stay apart for another year and a half or so. She and I decided we would like to share you.”

He sat frozen. All comprehension lost. Jennie and her mom want to ‘share’ me? Karen knows everything about Jennie and me? Karen wants to fake a marriage with me? They want me to be a teacher to the teens? They want us to live in Peru?

She leaned over and kissed him. He just sat. Luckily, the alcohol’s effects had tempered his spinning mind. She kissed him again. This time she put her arms around him. He tentatively lifted his.

“You can put your arms around me, Mike. It’s ok, Jen knows. She wants this.”

He did, but “I feel kinda weird...”

About that time, Jennie comes into the house.

“Hi, you two! Did I miss anything?”

Karen replies, her arms still around Mike, “Hi baby. I think Mike is rather shell shocked.”

Jennie comes over and kisses Mike on the lips, then kisses her mom on the lips, a lingering kiss. Mike sat, staring at them as they kissed.

“I just told Mike about our plans. He hasn’t said yes, but he didn’t run, either”, Karen laughed.

Jennie turned to Mike, “Don’t you want to be with us? I mean, pretty please?”

She turned and sat down on the other side of Mike, so he was trapped between the two. Jennie leaned over and kissed him, a deep, loving kiss. Then Karen leaned over and kissed him after Jennie. She licked his lips, and he opened his mouth to her inquisitive tongue. Their tongues touched as they French kissed. Then Jennie leaned over Mike, and she and her mom French kissed.

Mike’s mind was completely blank. He hadn’t uttered a sound or even moved since all this began. The only thing he could do is hold out his empty glass. Karen laughed, got up, and refilled it. He downed it in one gulp. His mind settled and returned. He wanted to just say WOW, but he just stared at Jen and Karen.

Jennie broke the silence, “Mike, my love. Don’t worry, I really don’t mind. Mom and I have solved our differences. I’m not jealous of her or of you. In fact, I want this. It’s ok for you to date my mom! It’s ok for us to make love together, at least one more time before we go to Peru and you two get fake ‘married’...”

“ ... and I become your little Lolita!” Jennie giggled, as she seemed to make Mike’s mind up for him.

FUCK YEAH! How could I resist? Shit, might as well go down in a blaze of glory instead of a prude!

Jennie climbed over and straddled him. She was still so small in his arms. Karen nibbled on his earlobe.

Karen whispered in his ear, “PLEASE!” as Jennie kissed his face.

Mike felt like Chevy Chase in the movie ‘Vacation’ ... This is CRAZY! CRAZY!

He finally replied between kisses, “Sure, why not!”

He added to himself, ‘Hell, I’m already totally screwed up here anyway.’

The two females immediately squealed and smothered him in kisses. This WAS crazy; he was making out with a 16-year-old teen AND her 37-year-old mother. Both HOT and both acting like horny teenagers.

The two got up from the couch, standing in front of Mike. Karen started unbuttoning her daughter’s tunic shirt and helped her out of it. She then undid Jennie’s bra and removed it. She leaned over and kissed her daughter’s nipples, one at a time. Her mom then undid her own top and removed it and her bra. Her breasts were more prominent than her daughter’s, but not drastically so. Jennie kissed each nipple in turn, returning the favor as Mike watched. They both looked at Mike; as they stood there arm in arm.

Boy, they weren’t wasting any time! If it wasn’t for the alcohol, he’d been unable to move, but as it was ... this was seriously SEXY! Strip clubs are lame in comparison! Even drunk, he was stiff as a board.

“Oh, darling, your turn...” Jennie cooed as her mom coaxed him to remove his shirt.

The girls then started to remove their next layer; Jennie removed her shorts as Karen removed her leggings. Both now stood just in their panties. Jennie in cute pink and yellow flower ones and Karen in a tight lace thong. Jennie has purposefully worn her ‘little girl’ panties and not her own thong. She wanted to be that little Lolita for Mike.

Mike knew what was next as soon as they turned to look at him. He unbuttoned his pants, removed his shoes and socks, and pulled them all off. The girls had already been barefoot, so now stood hugging each other looking sexier than even if they were completely nude. Sometimes a little clothing looks more erotic than bare skin.

“Wait...” Mike said. He got down on one knee. The girls giggled.

“Karen, will you be my unlawfully wedded wife?”

“I do!” she giggled like a schoolgirl.

He turned, “Jennie, will you be my LAWFULLY wedded wife when you turn 18?”

She too, giggled like the schoolgirl she was.

“I DO!”

Karen took one arm and Jennie took his other arm, and they stood him up. Each then kissed him and in turn, pushed his head down to their breasts. He softly kissed each breast as he worked his way around their areolas and nipples. He held one hand on Karen’s breast caressing it as he kissed and suckled Jennie’s. He moved from breast to breast, back and forth between the two girls. Each of them was amazing in its own way. He kissed up their necks and to their earlobes making the two giggle and laugh. They tickled him.

As he turned to each, his tented prick rubbed against their bellies, hips, and mons. They wiggled their hips rubbing themselves on him on purpose. Karen was only a couple inches taller than Jennie and only about 115 pounds, so the two were quite similar in size. Since they both had their hair down and Jennie’s had been growing out, the two could have passed for sisters. Mike paused and looked at the two of them.

He softly spoke, “You two are so beautiful! I am so lucky to be with you. I will enjoy being together with you.”

Karen replied, “You are not so bad yourself,” as she ran her hand up and down his lightly furry chest.

“I see why my daughter fell for you!”

Jennie giggled as Mike blushed.

“Come...” the two declared, each on an arm and turning towards the bedroom.

They entered the room and sat him down on the bed. Each in unison slowly pulled down their panties. Mike’s eyes focused on each of their mons, both shaved bare, making both look even younger. Jennie’s looked like that little 12-year-old girl he had seen just that day in the storage room. Karen’s was more mature, more adult, but beyond enticingly sexy. He wanted to taste both of them.

They both came up to him, and while Karen started pulling down his briefs, Jennie meekly, with a sly grin, said, “Oh, daddy! What a BIG DICK you have!”

FUCK! The girl is now acting the part!

All three of them were naked now with his hairy manhood sticking at attention in front of them.

Karen looked over at Jennie, “Oh dear, we need to DO something about all that hair!”

Jennie giggled loudly, blushing. They urged Mike to stand back up, with his tent pole sticking out in front of him and marched him into the bathroom as he watched their butts wiggling beside him.

They sat him down and proceeded to prepare; warm water, safety razor, shaving cream, clippers. They then began to remove that hair. Clippers trimmed down as close as they could. Fingers manipulating his prick and balls this way and that. Water and shaving cream slathered on and shaved off, carefully, as his eyes focused on their actions, not daring to move or protest.

“There now, isn’t that so much better?” Karen queried.

Jennie replied, “Oh yes, I could just suck on that!” and proceeded to do just that.

Fuck! He watched Jennie’s cute teen head bobbing up and down on him as Karen quietly gave hints and instructions. He looked up at Karen as she leaned down and kissed him deeply. Jennie still busy with her task.

“Oh God, Jen, I don’t know if I can hang on!”

She immediately stopped with a pop... “Oh, we mustn’t do that.”

Karen came down on him as Jennie moved out of the way, “Here, let me show you a trick for that.”

She proceeded to suck him but pulled his ball sack down and squeezed his dick, choking off their pressure, mixing pain with pleasure. He wasn’t so sure this was going to work, but she slowed her progress and then released him. Luckily the alcohol he drank had also delayed his physical ability some even though his desire was totally peaked.

He even started to wilt a bit after the two let go.

Karen replied, “Oh dear, we may have to get Mr. Thomas some of those little blue pills...”

Jennie giggled.

They helped him up and back into the bedroom. He was just letting them do all the leading. But, yes, it was hard to stay hard for such a long time!

Lying prone on the bed, Karen directed Jennie to climb on top of Mike. At least for this first part, it looks like he was going to be under their full control. Jennie sat on his chest, her legs on either side and her pussy only inches from his face. He could already smell her excitement and feel her moisture on his chest. His dick hardened again.

Karen exclaimed, “Oh look who woke up again!” the two girls giggled and snickered. Karen added, “Oh Mike, I think you have something to munch on...”

Jesus, this was actually happening. He was having sex with a mom and her teen daughter, at the same time!

Jennie moved forward, positioning her mons and bare pubes at his mouth. He sucked on her, pulling her pussy lips into his mouth and giving her cleft a deep lick of his tongue. Jennie’s eyes widened to saucers. They had never done cunnilingus before; even her mom had purposefully avoided it too, so Jen’s first time would be with her sweet Mike. Jennie leaned back, her hands rested on her ankles. Her toes curled under his repeated actions. His tongue darted across her clit, into her slit and piercing inside her. Her eyes closed and her body humped to his continued efforts.

Karen, after watching her daughter’s emotional reactions, leaned over and again sucked on Mike’s prick. At her touch, he did a groan into Jennie’s pussy, making her jump. He hummed and moaned into her mons and clit as Jennie started bucking. He licked and slurped on her little teen pussy.

“GAUD! OOOOHHH!” Jen’s whole body spasmed as her orgasm hit hard. Her eyes flashed wide as she cried out. She pushed herself against his mouth as he continued sucking; her juices flowed in and around his mouth. He couldn’t warn Karen as he, too, came, bursting cum into her mouth, she sucked hard on his spurting dick causing him to cry out a muffled cry into Jen’s pussy as she was still orgasming. She tilted away from him, unable to take the stimulation, tears running down her cheeks.

“Oh, Mike, don’t move. I can’t take it!!” Jennie cried out as his own orgasm caused him to buck and heave. Jennie tried to lie down but ended up just sitting on his chest again. No strength left.

Karen, mouth full of his sperm, looked up at the two of them and swallowed as Mike watched, still recovering from his own ecstasy. FUCK!

Karen helped Jennie slide herself down, lying on top of Mike. Her still sensitive pussy touched his softened and wet dick. She felt it move and twitch as the two of them made contact.

Jennie moaned, “Oh, baby! Oh, Gaud I love you.”

She moved her pelvis, rubbing him in her afterglow. It felt so good now with his dick touching her slit. She tilted a little, feeling him actually harden a bit. Karen saw this too and assisted, lightly touching the outside of his urethra, causing his dick to gain an erection and then pushing it to enter her daughter’s vagina.

As Jennie felt it enter her, she pushed to take in as much of his crown as she could. She was so wet; he slid in even though relatively soft. He moaned at the sensations of her velvet feel and her mom’s fingers as she slid fingernails down his shaft and over his balls. His dick was still sensitive to any touches. He wanted so badly to fuck his sweet Jennie, even though he felt so exhausted. Jennie looked into his eyes, hers glowing with a warmth of sex. She just wanted to stay still, connected to him, but her mom had other ideas.

Jennie felt her mom’s fingernails slide down her perineum, causing her to tighten her pelvic muscles around Mike’s penis. Her nails scraped again, and Jennie jumped again. Jennie’s breathing deepened, and she felt desire returning. She wanted to fuck Mike! Her hips moved rhythmically as her mom matched the motions with her nails touching the shaft of his now hardening dick and her vulva. The erotic sensations and knowledge of her mom doing this were overpowering. She was bucking Mike as much as she could, wanting him.

Jennie focused on Mike’s face and mouth, wet with her sex. She laid down on him fully and kissed him as she continued rocking her hips and her mom’s fingertips rubbing them both. She tasted herself, her juices strong on his mouth and lips increasing the erotic feelings and her desire to cum again. Mike, this time, slowed by his release just minutes earlier but egged on by the incredible feeling of Karen’s nails on his shaft as it went in and out of Jennie felt himself building.

Again, Jennie couldn’t hold on. Another orgasm washed through her already oversexed brain.

“Uhh! Uhh!” is all she could manage as her muscles again convulsed in erratic contractions. Her muscles ached badly as she came this second time. Even though he hadn’t come himself, Mike was relieved when Jennie stopped moving, and Karen had released them from her touches. They lay exhausted.

Karen lay down beside the two lovers, and the three drifted into a soft slumber. She knew that she would have her time soon enough...

Late in the evening, Mike felt his prick harden. He found Karen’s bottom pressed against his dick. Jennie was behind him, spooning him. He felt like a sandwich. Karen turned over to face him. She smiled in the darkness, moonlight streaming in the window as the only light. She looked beautiful. He couldn’t resist kissing her.

She returned the kiss wrapping her arms around him and rolling, pulling him over on top of her. She purred softly. It had been so long since she had a man on top of her. Her sleepy eyes filled with warmth. They kissed quietly in the night. Mike had one leg between Karen’s and the other to her side. He moved over more on to her. She felt his dick contact her labia lips and slit. She moved her legs to let him enter. He slid himself through her slit. He stopped at her entrance. Their eyes locked. Her arms went around him to urge him on. He couldn’t resist. He pushed into her.

Her eyes defocused, and her face softened. He felt her warmth wrap around him. He was inside her. She felt different from Jennie yet familiar. He couldn’t resist any further. He started slowly humping her, trying not to wake Jennie who was right beside them. He was fucking her mother as his Jen slept, he thought.

Jennie stirred. She snuggled against the two of them. Mike’s hand went to Jennie. He found her hand and held it as he continued to screw her mom. He felt guilty, but the two girls kissed each other. They were beautiful in the moonlight with their mussed hair and sleepy eyes. Karen wrapped her arms and then her legs around Mike. Her legs rubbed the back of his thighs and calves in rhythm to his movements. He stared into her eyes even as Jen kissed her mom and him on the cheeks and arms. Jennie’s body was pressed against them and also moving to the rhythm of his strokes. It was incredibly erotic. Jen’s pussy was rubbing his thigh.

He couldn’t resist, he pulled out of Karen and rolled over onto Jennie. His dick found her entrance without any effort. He entered her, now fucking his darling Jen, mixing her mom’s moisture with her own. Mike felt the tightness of her teen pussy wrapping his hard dick. Velvet heat radiated through him. He kissed Jen then kissed Karen, who was urging them on. Jennie wrapped her legs around Mike’s butt rubbing him as they mated. He didn’t want to come in Jen this time, holding himself for Karen, but he wanted to make Jen come. He French kissed her and with his hand, felt her navel and rubbed over her delta. She suddenly jerked and convulsed as her climax rose softly in the night.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.