The Rocker - Cover

The Rocker

Copyright© 2018 by Dbuck

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The coming of age story of a bullied young man, who gets a break in life, only to bring more troubles.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   FemaleDom   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Foot Fetish  

I wake up in an ambulance with an oxygen mask around my face. I look up and see Rachael staring at me with tears in her eyes.

“Sorry,” I say through the oxygen mask.

Rachael shakes her head, smiles and kisses me on the forehead.

We arrive at the hospital and I’m wheeled into the emergency room. I’m taken into the back as Rachael stays behind to fill out paperwork. I have x-rays done on me and taken to a room to wait for a doctor after thirty minutes of waiting for Rachael and a nurse come in and Rachael sits beside my bed.

“The doctor will be with you shortly and has already said that he wants you to stay until the morning for observation,” the nurse says.

After an hour, and it is one in the morning, the doctor comes in and says, “must’ve been one hell of a concert, however, my daughter will tell me all about it when I get home in the morning since she was there with her friends.” He pulls out a piece of paper. “And she would love it if I brought home your autograph for her” as Rachael chuckles and I shake my head. I ask for his daughter’s name and sign the paper.

“Mr. Burke, I’ve read over the paperwork your wife filled out and I see that you were shot about five weeks ago and one bullet is still lodged close to your lung and is too close to remove. Awe, the life of a rock star,” he says as he stares into space and I give him my famous ‘what the fuck’ look. He continues. “The x-rays show that your strenuous activity tonight tightened up some muscles, which pushed the object closer to your lungs. I’m going to prescribe some muscle relaxers in case it happens again, which will prevent another emergency room visit. If there is no repeat occurrence in the next ten hours, you may leave.”

I tell him to thank you as he leaves. The nurse comes in and gives me a pain reliever and I quickly fall asleep.

I wake up with a snoring Rachael lying next to me. I stare at her for a bit taking in her beauty. I kiss her on the forehead and get up to put my clothes on. After I dress, I go into the bathroom and when I walk out, I see a young nurse. 5’5”, 110 pounds with blonde hair pulled back in a bun.

“My name is Paula, and you still have another hour before I can release you,” she whispers trying not to wake up Rachael. “Follow me I want you to meet some friends of mine.”

I follow her out of the door, down the hall and on the elevator. We exit the elevator walk down the hallway and into a room that looks like a living room. It has a TV, desks, and furniture. I see a boy around thirteen or fourteen sitting on the couch watching TV and two girls around the same age. One of the girls is sitting at a desk reading a book and the other girl is sitting in a wheelchair staring out of the window.

Paula looks at me and says, “they’re recovering from their cancer treatment they had yesterday. The doctors are trying to keep them alive as long as possible.”

“How long,” I ask.

“Six months to a year if the cancer treatments don’t work,” Paula answers.

I try to hold back tears as I walk into the room. “Holy shit,” the girl sitting at the desk says.

“Karen!” Paula scolds.

The boy looks up and says, “Wow, you wrote the song ‘Bully’!”

The girl in the wheelchair turns her wheelchair around and starts to cry. I rush over to her, scoop her up and hold her tight while she and I cry.

We all sit down to talk as the nurse leaves. We chat about stuff, like school and parents and just teen stuff.

Tracey is fourteen and lives on a farm in a small town. She fell off of a tractor when she was ten, which left her paralyzed from the waist down. She is teased in school because she is in a wheelchair. Then a year ago, she was diagnosed with spinal cancer. She explains that her parents are busy with the farm and don’t have time to spend with her.

Matt is thirteen. His Mom died when she was giving birth to him. His father went to America leaving him with his grandparents, who are poor but try to give him what he needs by working long hours.

Karen is fourteen and comes from a huge family. Six brothers and five sisters. Her Mom is a journalist for a local news channel and her Dad is a lawyer. She tells me that she loves her family, but they are just too busy to worry about her.

After thirty minutes Rachael walks in and says, “there you are.”

She sits beside me and starts to talk with everyone as she glances over at me occasionally.

Then she whispers in my ear, “Paula told me about the kids. Are you ok?”

I look at her with tears in my eyes as she nods and grabs my hand. It’s amazing how she knows what I do and what I’m thinking.

Then I hear a familiar voice, “DW,” Janet says.

I look at her as the kids look and scream “Janet Morris” as Janet gives them a hug, and actually gives Matt a long kiss right on the lips, which makes him grin and the girls giggle.

“Your band and mine have been invited to play at a benefit concert in two hours. Can you manage,” she asks.

I look at the kids and ask, “who wants to go to a fucking rock and roll concert, eat junk food, and talk shit to the world,” as I hear screaming.

The screaming stops when a nurse that looks like the wicked witch on the wizard of OZ says, “you can’t take these children out of here” as I hear groans from the kids.

Paula says, “Jackie, it’s only for a couple of hours and I’m sure their parents would appreciate it.”

“No,” Jackie says as I hear the kids groan again.

Jackie leaves as I nod to Janet who leaves the room. I look over at a huge guy standing out in the hallway guarding the door. I look at Rachael and motion towards the guard.

Rachael walks out and starts talking to the guy as he smiles. I can barely hear the conversation as Rachael is telling him that he looks strong and does he work out.

Paula whispers in my ear, “I get off in an hour and I will meet you at the concert to bring them back. They know how to get out of here, now go.”

I grab Tracy’s wheelchair as Karen and Matt follow. I look down the hallway and see that it’s empty, except for the guard who has his back turned to us and is flexing his muscles while Rachael feels them.

I hear Rachael say, “ooo your muscles are so BIG and HARD” as I shake my head and think to myself, “what a fucking cock tease.”

We turn left down the hallway and run into the elevator. Karen presses the floor button and down we go. We get out of the elevator as Tracey is telling me where to go, we’re finally heading out of the front door and into the parking lot. I see Janet standing by a van and smirking at me.

“You know that you could go to jail for this,” she says as I’m loading the kids in the van.

“It’ll be worth it. All that matters right now, are these kids having a good time and not locked away in a hospital wasting their life away,” I say as Rachael runs up behind me with a huge smile on her face.

She gives me a kiss and says, “you are the sweetest man ever and you have a heart of gold.”

“Just get in the van and let’s go. You cock tease,” I scold. I slap her on the ass as she giggles and gets into the van.

“So, what’s the benefit concert about,” I ask Janet as we drive down the road.

“Cancer research,” she says as I look at her and start tearing up.

Janet gives me a ‘what the fuck’ look as I explain to her about the kids and now she is tearing up.

“Now that is some ironic shit. No wonder you wanted to get them out of there so bad,” she says.

We get to the venue, which is a huge field crowded, with two stages set up. There is a band playing on one of them. We pull into the back behind the tour buses. Rachael is getting our guests out of the van as Carl explains how the concert works. He tells me that the concert has been going for almost twenty four hours raising money for cancer research.

“They ran out of bands and asked ‘Haters’ and ‘Menace’ to donate three songs each to finish out the concert, so I said yes,” Carl says.

“Carl, you are a nice fucking guy,” I say giving him a full on a hug and wincing at the smell. “But take a fucking shower” as he laughs and walks away.

Janet and her band are gearing up as we’re told that ‘Menace’ will finish the concert with the maximum 3-song set.

I see Rachael and Becky taking our guests out to the audience. Thirty minutes later, we’re led to the other stage and plugged in as Janet’s band finishes their last song.

I walk to the edge of the stage, look down, and see Rachael and our guests. I hold my hand up as the crowd goes silent.

“I’m dedicating our song-set to Tracey, Matt, and Karen. They were stuck in a hospital fighting cancer.” Tears are coming out of my eyes as I continue. “They wanted to see a rock and roll concert, so here they are.” I point to the screen that has numbers on it. “I want that number of contributions to double by the time we finish. Now, who wants to fucking ROCK!”

The crowd goes wild as we start rocking. I feel alive as I look down and see Tracey, Matt, and Karen having the time of their lives. I see Rachael, who is smiling and looking up at me with the same love I have for her.

We finish the first song set as I toss my guitar pick to Matt. I look out across the field and see about twenty police officers enter and start dispersing through the crowd.

We finish the second song set as I toss the pick to Karen. I see the police getting closer to the stage, trying to fight the crowd. We finish the third song set as I toss the third pick to Tracey.

The crowd is screaming “ONE MORE!” over and over. I point to the screen with the numbers on it as they are going up and I grab the last pick out of my pocket and we start another song.

Half way through the last song, I see a cop cuffing Rachael as she is looking up at me smiling and mouthing the words, “I love you.”

We finish the song as I scream into the mike, “FUCK CANCER,” as I toss my pick into the audience.

I un-strap myself from my guitar and hand it to Ben and I jump off of the stage. I turn to the stage and assume the position as I’m searched and cuffed.

I FUCKING LOVE ROCK-N-ROLL


Rachael and I are taken out as a riot starts among the crowd. The crowd is actually trying to overpower the police as Rachael and I are put into separate cop cars and taken away with the crowd pounding the police cars and trying to block them from leaving.

When we get to the police station, there are cameras and news reporters everywhere. Rachael is taken away by female police officers and I’m taken away, booked, and put into a large cell with a bunch of scary people, some of them look drunk and some look like thugs.

I try to stay towards the front of the cell in order to not be gang raped. A huge guy that looks to be a little older than me walks over and stares at me. He is 6’5”, 275 pounds and looks like he could lift a car. He is wearing a white tank top and tight red bell bottom jeans. He stares at me for a bit longer as he starts to cry and gives me a full on hug. I’m trying to catch my breath as he is hugging me tightly.

When he breaks the hug, I collapse on the floor and out of breath as I scoot against the wall. He sits beside me still crying as he explains, in a very feminine voice, that he was bullied all of his life until he heard the song bully.

“That song inspired me to say fuck the world and be proud of who I am,” he says.

He continues to tell me that he is gay and was always ridiculed by his school mates and only came out when he heard my song ‘Bully’ for the first time.

“Dana, you are my hero,” he says.

“My friends call me DW,” I say as he smiles.

“My name is Jacob,” he says and thanks you.

We sit there talking about each other’s lives and I tell him about my life growing up with bullies and how I overcame them.

He tells me how he grew up as an Army brat. His Mom was an American, in the Army and met his Dad while stationed in England. After she retired, they lived in England where he went to school. They divorce after she caught her Dad in bed with another woman. She divorced him and moved back to America. He was a junior in high school and decided to stay with his Dad.

“I regret not going with her, because my Dad doesn’t give a shit about me and kicked me out of the house when I told him I’m gay,” he says as tears start welling up in his eyes. “I haven’t heard from my Mom in a year. She is living in California somewhere.”

After about four hours, he has his head on my shoulder and is asleep. I put my arm around him and fall asleep myself, knowing that no one is going to fuck with me with this big guy sitting next to me.

“Jacob Baker,” I hear someone say as Jacob and I wake up. I see a police officer standing at the cell door as Jacob gets up to leave.

I grab his arm and say, “Jacob, I need someone in charge of the band’s security” as he looks at me confused. “I’m offering you a job in charge of security for the band.” He runs back to me and hugs me until I’m ready to pass out (fuck this guy is strong).

He tells me where he is staying and I tell him that I’ll send someone for him.

Thirty minutes later I hear someone say, “Dana Burke.” I get up and walk to the police officer. “You have the whole country in turmoil and I hope you are proud of yourself,” he says with an angry tone to his voice.

I follow him down a long hall as he opens a door, shoves me in, and closes the door leaving me with Rachael and some guy in a suit.

Rachael runs to me and we hug and kiss. “How’s your bum-hole,” she asks smirking.

“Still unexplored,” I say proudly as Rachael giggles and the guy in the suit chuckles. “What about you?”

“I made some new friends,” she says with a grin on her face as the guy and I shake our heads.

“Can you two please sit down, I was not given a lot of time,” he says as we sit down. “First of all, my name is Robert and I want to thank you for taking my daughter Karen and the other cancer patients to the concert. I have not seen her that happy in months, however, you have gotten yourselves in quite a pickle.”

He begins to explain that we’re all over the news and have been since we took the kids from the hospital. Every local and national newspaper reporter is outside the jail. He also explains that even though the hospital and the parents, who are very grateful, will not press charges, but the high court of England has not made a decision.

“So, it looks like you are staying here until a decision is made.” He starts to get up to leave when I ask him for a piece of paper and a pen.

I write a message on it to Carl telling him where to pick up Jacob and to get the band to Ireland for our next concert, which is in three days. I hand him the note and ask him to give it to my band manager. He agrees and as he startis to walk out, two cops come in with hand cuffs, they push Rachael and I against the wall and cuff us.

“You two troublemakers are going to pay now,” one of them says.

“Where are you taking them,” Robert asks.

“None of your business mate. The high court has ordered them moved and transportation will be here shortly,” the cop says.

We’re walked back down the hall and out the front door as Rachael and I get the ‘what the fuck’ look. There are cameras and people everywhere. We see signs that say, “HEROS” and “FUCK CANCER”.

The cops are trying to lead us out as microphones are being shoved in our faces and asking questions.

“Dana, why did you do it?”

“Dana, do you conceder yourself a hero?”

And on it goes as the cops are still trying to get us out to the parking lot.

“I’m his agent and he is shy in front of cameras and doesn’t want to answer questions,” Rachael says.

“Cut the crap missy, we know you and Dana were married in Las Vegas. We’re reporters. We’ve done our homework,” a female reporter says.

We approach a black van with tinted windows as the reporters are still firing questions at us

The back door to the van opens and we’re tossed inside as the door closes and we’re off. We hear pounding on the sides of the van and see people trying to block it from the front.

After five minutes, we’re out of the parking lot and on the freeway.

There are only two people in the van besides Rachael and I. The driver and a guy sitting in the passenger seat. Both are dressed in suits. The guy in the passenger seat gets up and walks to us.

“Don’t worry mates, we’re here on behalf of the Queen,” he says unlocking our cuffs and giving us both a sandwich. “Eat, you must be hungry. We will be at the palace shortly.”

Rachael and I give each other the biggest ‘what the fuck ‘ look and say, “palace!” In unison.

Five hours later and we’re off the freeway and I realize we’re back in London by looking through the front window. We end up at a gate to a huge palace and again we see news reporters and people trying to block the van. A gate opens and we drive in. We can’t see much through the front window anymore as we drive for a bit and the van stops.

The door to the van is opened and Rachael and I get out. We’re standing on a red carpet. We look around and it looks like we’re in a small city, with a contiguous building around us.

We’re lead by some British Royal Guards down the red carpet to a door in the corner of the palace and taken upstairs to a door. One of the guards opens it and says, “the Queen will meet with you tomorrow.”

We walk in and say, “what the fuck.” We’re standing in what looks like a huge condominium. We’re standing in a large living room with a dining room and kitchen. It is huge, the floor to ceiling windows overlook the city. We go into the bedroom that has a huge bed and more windows that overlook the city. Rachael screams, runs and swan-dives face first into the bed as I shake my head.

We walk back out to the living room as Rachael sees the bathroom door and strips her clothes off and starts running to the bathroom door as I tackle her to the ground and she giggles.

I pin her down, lie on top of her, and stare into her eyes and ask, “where are you going?”

“To take a shower,” she says looking at me and smiling.

“I’ll clean you,” I say as I start kissing down her neck.

I work my way down to her belly button, kissing and licking her body.

“Baby no. I haven’t washed for two weeks,” she says as I get to her mound.

She has a musky smell, but it turns me on and I love her so much. I’m face deep in her pussy as she is moaning.

My nose is being tickled on her pubic hairs, which has grown. I look up her body and say into her pussy, “you need a trim.”

“Shut up and eat my pussy. Ooooh, you nasty pervert. That’s right lick my pussy you nasty pervert,” she screams as it doesn’t take long when she unloads into my mouth.

We’re startled when we hear someone clear their throat. I turn and see a girl in a maid uniform. She looks to be the same age as Rachael and I. She is 5’10” maybe 140 pound, B cups on a very thin and shapely body. Her long blond hair is flowing around a beautiful face with blue eyes, a turned up nose and full lips.

She looks embarrassed as she says, “I was told to take care of you while you are staying here.”

I look at Rachael, who is staring at her with lust in her eyes.

I say, “my wife and I haven’t had a shower in two weeks” as I help Rachael to her feet.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.