The Rocker - Cover

The Rocker

Copyright© 2018 by Dbuck

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - The coming of age story of a bullied young man, who gets a break in life, only to bring more troubles.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   FemaleDom   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Foot Fetish  

It’s mid-morning when I arrive in Reno. I take a cab to my Aunt and Uncle’s house. It’s a modest two-story home for a teacher and a park ranger. I see one car in the driveway as I walk up, knock on the door, and wait a bit. When the door opens, Kris greets me as she screams pulls me in for a long hug as she starts to cry.

“Oh, my god Ddub, I just got off the phone with your Mom. Everyone is looking for you,” she says.

“I wanted to get away from all the confusion and was hoping I could stay here for a bit. I’ll pay and help around the house.” I say.

“Don’t be silly DW. You can stay as long as you want,” she says.

Kris invites me in, and then she says, “you could do some babysitting for us” as she points to a little girl sitting in the middle of the living room that looks to be about a year old, wearing nothing but a diaper.

I say, “why the hell didn’t anyone tell me I had a niece” as I drop my bag and guitar, scoop her up in my arms for a hug, I start to throw her in the air and catch her as she is laughing.

I hug her again and ask, “what is your name” as she is grinning at me.

Kris puts her arm around me and says,” this is Jenny and she is one year old today.”

“Wow, we have the same birthday,” I say.

Aunt Kris gets me settled into the spare bedroom, and then we get to the living room and get caught up. She tells me that my Mom called asking if she knew where I was, Rachael called her and said that I had left.

“Who is Rachael,” Kris asks.

I give Aunt Kris the story on Rachael from the time we met until yesterday when I saw her in a lip-lock with Josh.

“I think you two are in love with each other, but don’t want to admit it,” she says.

“I Don’t love her like that. She wants her life and I want mine,” I say.

“Mhm,” Kris says.

We talk for a while catching up. Kris is still a teacher and does volunteer work for the summer. Uncle John is a park ranger and loves it since he is an environmentalist. When we finally stop, Kris starts laughing as I look down and see that Jenny fell asleep in my arms.

“She loves you,” Kris says.

“I love her,” I say back.

Then Kris says. “I have to run to the store before she wakes up.”

“I can handle her,” I say.

Thirty minutes later, I’m holding a screaming baby. I change her diaper the best I can and try to feed her. She is still screaming as I put her on my shoulders for a walk. As soon as we’re out of the door and walking down the sidewalk, she starts giggling.

“You little shit, you tricked me,” I say.

We walk through the neighborhood and I see a sign that says, “Puppies for sale”, I knock on the door and wait. It opens and a girl answers the door. She looks about my age 5’5” maybe 175 pounds, blonde hair, and sporting some Ds that are saying, let me out of here. She is heavyset, but has the most beautiful face with full lips, turned up nose, with blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Hi,” she says.

“Hi, I would like to buy a puppy for my niece,” I say.

“She is kind of young to be your niece,” she says.

“Well she is actually my cousin but my uncle is more like my brother, so can we see the puppies,” I ask.

“We only have two left, but I’ll bring them out,” she says,

She brings out two puppies on the front yard. They look like Pekingese as their noses are pushed into their faces. I sit Jenny down as one walks over and she hugs it.

“I’ll take this one,” I say.

“The puppy is one hundred dollars,” she says.

I pull out my wallet and give her one hundred dollars. She takes the money and the other puppy inside. She returns and gives me a small bag of puppy food for the puppy. I put Jenny back on my shoulders and get the dog and food. I say, “thank you” as she is staring at me.

“OH MY GOD! You’re Dana the lead guitarist from ‘Menace’ and you wrote the song ‘Bully’. AAAAAAAAAGHGGGGH,” she screams.

“You have me mistaken for someone else,” I say.

“NO, I saw you on TV and read the magazine article. I can’t wait to tell my friends,” she says.

“No, please don’t tell anyone I’m here. I need time to relax,” I plead.

“How long are you here for,” she asks.

“A week from Saturday after next,” I say, she thinks for a minute then says,

“ok, I’ll won’t say anything if you take me to a party that is going on next week.”

“You’re good at this. It’s a deal,” I say.

“It’s a date ... pick up at 7pm next Friday,” she says with a mischievous grin on her face. As I’m walking back, I realized that I didn’t get her name.

Jenny and I are in the living room, playing with her new puppy when Kris comes in the front door. She looks at the puppy and shakes her head as she carries a bag to the kitchen. I bring the rest of the groceries in from the car and help put them away.

Kris is giving me that look as I finally say, “she wouldn’t stop crying so I took her for a walk ... there were puppies for sale ... come on Aunt Kris it’s her birthday.

“Kris grins at me and says, “I can’t believe a one-year-old tricked an eighteen-year-old.”

“I only let her, because it’s her birthday,” I say as she laughs and I start peeling potatoes.

It’s around 5pm and I’m setting the table and Kris is finishing dinner when I hear someone come in the front door and I walk out into the living room as Uncle John sees me and grins, He still has his long hair done in a ponytail, but his beard is gone.

“So you sneak into my house and screw my wife,” John asks.

Before I could answer Kris peeks her head out of the kitchen and says, “Oh yes babe and he is great, a lot better than you.”

John screams, “MOTHER FUCKER,” as he tackles me to the ground and we’re wrestling just like old times.

He gets me into a half nelson and says, “say, UNCLE.”

“No,” I counter as I roll out of the half nelson, grab his leg, and start twisting it.

Kris peeks her head out of the kitchen and says, “when you two get done butt fucking, come and eat.”

John and I laugh and we head to the dining room for dinner.

We sit down to eat and Kris catches John up on why I’m here and that there is a new addition to the family.

John says, “damn. Ddub’s sperm works that fast” as I’m now coughing, because I just inhaled food into my lungs. Kris is hitting my back as John and Jenny are laughing. I recover and tell Jenny, “that is not funny” and kiss her on the cheek as she grins at me.

The rest of the weekend and week goes by and I’m so relaxed. We actually went out to dinner on Saturday night. I was reluctant to go of the fear of being recognized, so Kris dressed me up with different clothes. Dress shirt with a tie, dress pants and shoes. She put my hair into a ponytail and I wore sunglasses.

On our way out John pointed at me and says, “damn you are a sexy little girl” as I tackle him in the front lawn and we start wrestling.

Kris says, “go get a room or let’s go to dinner.”

It’s so good to be with Uncle John, Aunt Kris, and Jenny. I even watch Jenny one night, so that John and Kris could have a date night.

True to my word, on Friday night I pick up the girl that sold me the puppy, Aunt Kris helped me dress incognito, with a button-up shirt, regular shoes, baseball cap and sunglasses with my hair pulled back in a ponytail. I knock on the door, she answers wearing a tight blouse, a red skirt up to her mid thighs, and her hair pulled back in a high ponytail.

She smiles and says, “I didn’t think you would show.”

“I always keep my promises,” I say.

I grab her hand and she leads me down the street towards the party. We start talking and I find out her name is Lorie and the party we’re going to is hosted by her best friend, who is the popular girl at school. She also tells me that she is teased in school, because of her weight, however, her best friend helps her when she can. I look at her and say, “you’re very beautiful and should not listen to the people that tease you.” She smiles and says, “thank you.”

When we get to the house, she says that the football team, the cheerleaders, and the rich popular kids are there and that she will be teased. I tell her that I’ll be teased too and to not let anyone know who I am. She knocks on the door. The house is very upscale and there is loud music coming from inside, rock and roll, thank you, God. Lorie knocks on the door and a girl answers. She has long dark brown hair, the same color as mine, 5’10”, maybe B cups, very thin maybe 80 pounds with no ass (but who am I to judge) and a very pretty face.

Then Lorie says, “Jackie, this is DW.”

Jackie says, “hi DW, nice to meet you. Why do you wear those sunglasses when it’s almost dark,” as she hugs Lorie.

“I have an eye condition, “ I say.

She stares at me for a moment and says, “you look familiar” as she lets us in.

We get in and Vickie introduces me to a couple of people. The guys are giving me a “what the fuck are you doing here” look and the girls are looking at me as if they have seen me before. Vickie brings us a beer as I decline and sit down as we’re getting stares. We talk and I find out she and Vickie are seniors and have been best friends since childhood. Ever since junior high, the girls have teased her at her school, but as long as Vickie is around they leave her alone. She dated one of the football players until he started getting harassed by his teammates and the cheerleaders. As we’re talking, some preppy looking guys across the room are pointing at me and laughing and some of the girls are staring at me.

Vickie and a group of her friends walk to the stereo to change out the record. They pull a record out and they are looking at the record cover as one of the girls looks over at me. A girl puts the record in and I hear my band on the stereo as now the girls are staring at me.

A guy walks up behind me and says, “you’re an ugly motherfucker” as he takes my hat from my head and throws it over to the group of guys that were laughing at me.

Then I hear it, as Vickie screams, “It’s him, Dana from ‘Menace’!”

I stand up as the room goes quiet except for the music and the group of girls walks over to me.

“I’m not Dana, I’m DW,” I say,

Vickie takes my sunglasses off as another girl releases my ponytail and now there is a room full of screaming girls. I give up as now I’m signing autographs and getting hugs from the girls. The guy that has my hat, gives it back to me, and says, “sorry man, we were just joking around.” Vickie tells everyone to give me some breathing room.

An hour later and things are somewhat back to normal when Vickie asks if we can talk in private.

We go into the kitchen and she asks, “will you do me a favor?”

“What,” I ask.

“Take Lorie up to my room for about an hour. You don’t have to have sex with her, just make it look like you did”

“Why,” I ask as curiosity killed the cat.

“The girls at school tease her all the time. They call her fat and ugly. If they thought she had sex with a big rock and roll star, they would treat her better and her last year in high school would be a good year for her.”

I think about how hard it is in school and I say, “yes.”

She tells me to give her a bit as I follow her out. Vickie whispers something in Lorie’s ear and disappears upstairs. About ten minutes later, Lorie grabs my hand and leads me upstairs and into what I’m, assuming is Vickie’s room. We sit down on the bed and sit in silence. She starts to say something when I grab her head and ram my tongue in her mouth. We’re making out hot and heavy as clothes are hitting the floor. We crawl up on the bed and I immediately go for the D cups. After a couple minutes of trying to get milk out of her tits, Lorie rolls me over on my back and starts kissing down to the man pole, as I’m harder than Chinese calculus. I hear her say, “WOW,” as she starts licking me like a lollypop. I lean my head back and enjoy the ride.

I’m getting a great blowjob when I feel another set of lips sucking the man bag. I look down and see a naked Vickie between my legs.

She looks at Lorie and says, “this thing is fucking huge” as if I’m not there.

I now have two sets of lips licking me like a Popsicle. Lorie asks Vickie, “do you want to go first?”

“No, you go first, because he’s your date,” Vickie says, again like I’m not even there.

I think to myself, “why the fuck, am I even here? Do I get a say in this?” My question is answered when I suddenly have Vickie’s pussy in my face and my cock at Lorie’s entrance. I don’t waste any time as I lick from Vickie’s clit to her asshole. I feel her body shudder as I start working her asshole with my tongue. I feel the head of my cock pop into Lorie’s pussy as she lets out a loud moan. Lorie works her way down my cock until we’re pelvis to pelvis. Her pussy feels like a hot suction cup, with cream flowing out of it. Lorie starts bouncing up and down on my cock as Vickie is bouncing up and down on my face. I hear muffled moans, so I’m assuming they are making out while they are abusing me. I don’t know how long we’re going at it when Lorie’s Pussy tightens up around my cock and my mouth is rewarded with girl juice.

They roll off before I had the chance to cum.

I say, “you guys got yours where is mine?”

“Oh, we’re not done,” Vickie says as she mounts me. The head of my dick is at her entrance as I’m looking at her skinny body. I’m scared because it looks like I might break her in two. She thrust down, as I’m now halfway in her.

She is so tight, that I have to ask, “are you a virgin?”

Lorie says, “no, she lost her virginity to an Oscar Meyer Hot Dog” as they both start giggling, and I grimace at the thought.

Vickie starts moaning loud Lorie says, “shut up Vickie, they’ll find out you’re in here too.”

I roll her over and roll her up so that her ass is in the air. Then Lorie sits on her face to keep her quiet. Lorie and I are playing sword fight with our tongues as I’m pounding Vickie’s tight pussy. I don’t know how long we’re going at it when both girls tighten up in ecstasy. Lorie rolls off of Vickie’s face as I pull out and start shooting. The first load lands on Vickie’s chin, the second on her tiny tits and the rest on her stomach. I collapse falling in between them. We’re out of breath as they lay their heads on my chest.

“You guys tricked me,” I say.

Vickie says, “I’m the one that tricked you. I did want to get you and Lorie up here, but I didn’t want to be left out.”

“You didn’t enjoy it,” Lorie asks with a pout on her face.

“Are you kidding? It was fucking incredible,” I say as both girls giggle.

We get cleaned up and dressed. Vickie tells Lorie and me to go first so that no one will know she was in here. We get downstairs and everyone is cheering at us and another couple who came out of another bedroom. Some of the guys start chatting with me and I see Lorie chatting with some of the girls that I’m assuming never talked to her before.

I think to myself, “my job is done here.”

I tell everyone that I have to catch a bus in the morning, as Lorie runs over to me and asks me if I can walk her home.

Lorie and I are out of the door and Vickie runs out and says, “DW, thank you for everything” as she kisses me and Lorie smirks and says, “hey, why are you kissing my date” as I hear laughter from the onlookers.

It’s Saturday morning and we’re at the bus terminal. Aunt Kris gives me a long hug as tears are coming out of her eyes. Uncle John gives me his man hug. I tell them to let me know what concert they want to go to and I’ll fly them out. I look at poor Jenny, who has a confused look on her face. I grab her and give her a long hug. I give her back to Aunt Kris as Jenny holds her arms out at me and says, “Dda,” and starts crying. Now tears are coming out of my eyes, as I have no choice, but to get on the bus.


I’m home mid-Saturday afternoon, Mom, and Dad was pretty pissed that I didn’t tell anyone where I was at or that I was alive. I explain to them that I was stressed out with the Japan tour and all of the fanfare, that I needed to get away.

“Well, you need to call Rachael. She has been calling every day and is worried sick about you,” Mom says.

I called Sam to let him know that I was Ok and just needed some time away and to let everyone else know that I’m Ok. Sam said that he understood and to not make plans for Christmas break as the band is scheduled to perform as openers for a major band.

It’s mid-morning Sunday morning. A day before school starts. The house is quiet, so I’m assuming everyone is gone. As I’m becoming fully awake, I realize there is something wet around my cock and the blanket is going up and down.

“Damn it, Katy, Mom, and Dad let you in again,” I ask.

The reply I get is a tongue going from my balls back up to my head and more slurping as she is now going up and down on my cock again.

“Katy, this is not going to change my mind about us. You cheated on me with Wayne, twice, and we’re friends only. Fuck that feels good,” I say as I lean my head back and close my eyes.

She is now kissing up my body as her head comes out of the covers, I open my eyes.

“What the fuck Brook,” I say.

Before I could ask how she got in here, she slams her tongue in my mouth and pushes half my cock into her pussy. We both gasp into each other’s mouth as we’re now pelvis to pelvis. Nothing else is said as Brook starts rocking on my cock like a mad woman. We’re making slapping sounds, as her pussy is hot and wet. I can feel myself getting close as I roll her over and she wraps her legs around me. I hammer into her hard and fast.

I’m trying to hold out as long as possible when her body tightens up, her pussy clamps around my cock like a vise and she screams, “FUUUUUUCK ME.” That is all it took as I’m pumping rope after rope of cum into her body. I collapse on top of her as we try to catch our breath. I roll off her and she immediately snuggles against me laying her head on my chest.

We lay in silence for a while enjoying the moment, when she says, “welcome home babe,”

I think to myself, “BABE”, what the fuck.

I don’t answer back as Brook says, “that explains it.”

“What,” I ask.

“Why Katy has been a hermit this summer, moping around, and sad all the time.”

She explains how Katy got a summer job working at a diner and has isolated herself from her friends. She also tells me that a new girl moved in down the street and Wayne has been dating her all summer.

“She is a beauty and has Wayne following her around like a puppy,” Brook says.

We doze off to sleep for an hour then get up and take a shower. We’re in my room getting dressed when Brook says, “DW, I’m going to do everything I can to make a relationship between us. I realize that it’s you I want. You may not feel the same way yet, but I’ll prove my love to you.” I’m awestruck as Brook walks up to me and says, “I love you” as she gives me a passionate kiss.

What the FUCK!


The first day of school and I leave early and head out. It feels good driving my car again. I think I’ll keep this car forever. I pull up in front of Katy’s house, get out of my car, and knock on the door. The door opens as I hear a scream and get a happy Katy in my arms robe and all.

I say, “hurry up and get ready so we can go eat breakfast. I’ll be waiting in my car.”

Ten minutes later and Katy gets into my car and gives me a kiss. She is wearing her cheerleader uniform and her hair is done in a high ponytail. We get to a nice restaurant and we sit in a corner booth.

After we order Katy says, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too Kat,” I say.

We sit in silence for a bit, when Katy says, “I want to tell you some things that I have thought about over the summer and please Don’t interrupt.”

I say, “Ok.”

She says, “I have learned some things while you were gone. I’m selfish and treat people like shit. All I cared about was myself. I hurt the guy that treated me like a queen and loves me. The only guy that treated me like someone special. The only guy that didn’t want me for sex. The only guy that was sweet and kind to me. Wayne had sex with me that night to hurt you. I don’t know why he hates you so much and I fell into his trap. I was weak. I have a job for the summer and I’m working on the weekends during school. DW, you changed my life. I love you and I’ll make things right between us.”

“I love you too Katy. We can work our lives out together. No more secrets,” I say. She smiles as our food comes and we eat.

The first day of school is chaotic, people asking for my autograph and asking what it was like in Japan. The teachers come to break things up as I’m called into the principal’s office. I’m in the principal’s office as the bell rings for everyone to be in class. The principal comes in and hands me a record that was released while the band was on tour. “Please sign this for my daughter.” I sign as she explains that she knew this was going to happen, so she instructed all the teachers to tell the students that this is a school and they can’t cause this kind of disorder in the school.

The rest of the day goes by smooth. We had a PEP rally in the last class. I’m sitting in the top row of the bleachers trying to be incognito, I see a new cheerleader walk in. WOW, she is 5’5” maybe 80 pounds B cups and long red hair pulled back in a ponytail. Behind her I see Wayne carrying two book bags as the girl points to a spot on the bleachers as Wayne obediently sits down. “Good doggy,” I say to myself. That must be the girl that Brook was talking about. After the PEP rally, I wait by my car for Katy. I sign a few autographs and see Wayne standing by his car. He glances over at me and when he sees me looking at him, he immediately turns his head. I guess he is powerless as all of the goon squad graduated. I see the cheerleaders walk out and Katy walks over and I open the door as she gets in. As I’m getting in I see the new girl walk over to Wayne as he opens the door for her and she gets in the car.

Katy says, “that fucker never did all of that for me when we were dating.” I chuckle and take Katy home.

The rest of the school week goes by uneventful, until Friday. I’m sitting in the last period and we’re taking a test as I glance over and I see the new girl smiling at me and I smile back and finish my test. After class, I’m walking to my car and notice that I’m being followed. When I get to my car I turn and see the new girl.

She walks up to me an says, “hi my name is Brittany, My friends call me Britt.”

“Hi Brittany, I’m DW,” I say.

She says, “I know who you are and I have seen you around the school and I see that we live in the same neighborhood. Do you mind if I visit you sometime,” she asks.

“I don’t mind,” I say back as she smiles, turns and walks away.

Katy comes and I get her loaded in the car, when Katy says, “that girl is nothing but trouble.”

I look at her and ask, “why do you say that.”

“I can just tell,” she says.

Saturday afternoon, I’m in my music room when I hear Mom say that I have a visitor. a minute later I see Carl walk in. We shake hands and do the half hug. He sits down and tells me that Sam gave him the itinerary for the gigs we’re doing on Christmas break and he is working on transportation for the band, crew, and equipment. I tell him that I’m glad that he is part of the band.

He smiles and says, “because of you I’m getting my life together. I have worked things out with my parents, got my GED and am going to go to college part-time. I’m even working things out with Emily.”

We sit and chat for a while about nothing important when he says, “how do you manage two girlfriends.” I look at him confused. “Katy and Rachael,” he says.

I say, “Katy is not my girlfriend anymore” and explain to him what happened. Then I tell him that Rachael and I don’t love each other in that way.

“Bullshit. I’ve seen the way you two look at each other,” he says.

“She has her life and has mine,” I say as we drop the subject.

Then I hear Mom yell, “you have another visitor.”

A couple minutes later and Brook walks in. “What the fuck are you doing here,” she says pointing at Carl.

“I’m talking to my friend and boss,” Carl says.

Brook looks at me confused as I shake my head. Carl gets up, we shake hands and do the half hug.

Carl says, “I’ll keep you up to date” as he leaves.

Brook is giving me the biggest ‘what the fuck’ look as she sits down beside me. Brook starts to say something as I cut her off by saying, “what do you want.”

“I wanted to know if you would like to go out tonight babe.”

“Let’s go,” I say.

We get up and head out as I tell my Mom that I’m taking Brook out to dinner as my Dad says, “that’s my boy.” I shake my head as Mom laughs.

I get Brook loaded in the car and we head out, I ask her where she wants to eat.

She says, “you choose,” so of course, I take her to my favorite diner.

We get seated at a table as I pull Brook’s chair out for her to sit and I sit in front of her. We’re looking at our menu when I hear a familiar voice,

“May I take your order,” I hear the waitress ask.

I look up and see Katy in her waitress uniform. Katy gives me a shocked look, then looks at Brook as if she wants to rip her face off. We give Katy our order as she takes my menu and snatches the menu from Brook.

“I don’t know why she is so mad. She had her chance and she hurt you,” Brook says.

“And you,” I ask.

She lowers her head and says, “I’m sorry.”

We start talking and she says, “did you see Wayne and that new girl, Brittany? She has him wrapped around her finger, and she is such a bitch.” She says.

She explains that none of the cheerleaders like her and she is always bragging, saying that she is the most beautiful girl in the world and can get any man she wants.

The waitress (Katy) brings us our food as she gently puts my plate down in front of me and drops Brook’s plate in front of her. We eat and talk about nothing important.

Katy comes with a pitcher of soda and asks, “would anyone like a refill?”

I say, “no thank you.”

Brook says, “yes please” as Katy pours the contents of the pitcher on the front of Brook’s shirt.

Brook screams, “what the HELL” as I see a manager walk out.

I get up and grab his arm and walk him away. I give him a hundred dollars and say, “it was an accident and not Katy’s fault.” He takes the money, smiles and walks away.

I get a wet and mad Brook loaded in the car and take her home. I park the car in my driveway, get Brook out and walk her across the street to her house. I get her to her front door to ensure she is safe and turn to walk away, when Brook says, “you’re not going to kiss me, goodnight babe?”

“Stop the babe crap Brook! We’re friends now, so let’s leave it at that,” I say.

Brook says, “DW, I know I treated you like shit and watched you get beat. When you and Katy hooked up, I realized I was jealous and then when you went to Bryan’s house and defended my honor, I realized I was in love with you. I thought I would never have a chance with you until you told me that Katy cheated on you. I’m going to prove my love to you and make you mine.” She finishes her rant and gives me a kiss and a long hug. I turn and walk away.


Sunday afternoon after dinner I’m in my room writing a song when I hear the doorbell ring. Mom yells from the living room, “you have a visitor.” Then SHE walks in. I guess my cock was drafted into the military because it immediately stands at attention.

“Hi DW,” Brittany says.

“H-h-hi,” I say stuttering like a two-year-old.

I look at her and she is wearing a black t-shirt blue jeans and converse (trying to match what I wear on stage) with her red hair pulled back in a ponytail. She hands me the band’s latest album and asks for my autograph. I sign it and she sits beside me on my bed.

“Are you writing a new song,” she asks.

“Yes,” I say. There is a long pause then she asks, “are you shy.”

“No,” I counter.

She smiles and says, “you’re sweet. So, what is it like being a rock star,” she asks.

“I’m not a rock star, however performing on stage is amazing,” I say.

“Tell me a little about yourself,” she says.

“I like to write music and play my guitar,” I say.

“WOW, you are shy,” she says.

“No, I’m not, tell me about you,” I counter.

She scoots up closer to me as she is getting ready for a long story that I’ll probably be sorry I asked. She tells me how she grew up in the southern part of the state. Her Dad was a cop and now works as a detective, which is why they moved here. Her Mom is a nurse and she has two younger brothers, ten and thirteen. She can’t wait to get out of the house, because she hates her family as her Mom and Dad pay more attention to her brothers than her.

She gets quiet for a minute, then she asks, “will you take me to the homecoming dance.”

“No, you are Wayne’s girlfriend and I don’t like going to dances.”

“Wayne is not my boyfriend,” she says.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.