The Rocker - Cover

The Rocker

Copyright© 2018 by Dbuck

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The coming of age story of a bullied young man, who gets a break in life, only to bring more troubles.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Romantic   BiSexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   FemaleDom   Black Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Foot Fetish  

Well, it’s back to school after Christmas break. I’m more on the lookout for Carl now rather than Bryan. Want to hear the story? Here it goes. Emily and I had two more of her dominating play times before Christmas break. I really liked her a lot. I bought her a necklace for Christmas and decided at nine at night, three days before Christmas to go to her house and give it to her. I check to make sure no one sees me. No cars in the driveway. I knock on the door as Emily answers surprised.

She says, “run NOW.”

“I got you a Christmas gift” I counter.

Then I hear the worst voice ever. “WHO THE FUCK IS THAT!”

I look into Emily’s eyes and I actually see sympathy as I drop the present and run before Carl has a chance to see me.

So Carl and Emily are back together. Lisa is still dating a football jock and Brook is dating some senior. As for me, I’m in hiding not knowing what Emily told Carl about us.

The first week in February on a Saturday, while home alone. I’m watching TV as the doorbell rings. I open the door and immediately get the ‘what the fuck’ look on my face as I see Lisa and Brooke standing there.

“Hi DW,” Lisa says.

“Hi?” I say, acclimating the question.

“Uhm, can we come in,” Lisa asks.

“No,” I say.

Then Brook cuts in and says, “DW we want to be friends and ask you to come to a Valentine’s party as a blind date for Lisa’s cousin who will be visiting from out of town.”

“NO!” I say trying to be mean.

Then Lisa has the nerve to ask, “WHY?”

“Are you kidding me,” I ask. “Where should I start?” “You haven’t talked to me in five years. You don’t even acknowledge me at school and you don’t even acknowledge that you know me. Both of you watch me get beat and laugh or don’t say anything and you WONDER why I say no,” I say with venom.

I start to close the door when Lisa says, “please my parents won’t let me have the party unless I find her a date.”

I close the door leaving them standing there.

Friday, a day before Lisa’s big Valentine’s Day party. I walk into my last class and sit down at a desk as Lisa sits down beside me and Brook behind her. Both have big smiles on their faces.

“DW, our party starts at 7pm at my house and my cousin from out of town will be your date,” Lisa says.

I start to say something when the teacher hands out a pop quiz.

As we’re doing our quiz. I whisper to her, “I told you I’m not going.”

Lisa looks at me with a shit-eating grin on her face and says, “yours. Wayne’s and my parents are going out until Sunday evening, AND your Mom told me that YOU would be my cousin’s date for our party.” As I hear a snicker from Brook.

“Well, I’m not going if Bryan, his goons and the football team are there,” I say.

“They’re going to be there and so are you or I’ll tell your Mom,” Lisa says as I hear another snicker from Brook.

“Fucking ass holes,” I say to myself, yes Mom included.


Early Saturday morning Mom and Dad are leaving to take my sister to the Grandparents and then gone for the weekend. It was no use arguing with my Mother. She told me if I didn’t date Lisa’s cousin, I couldn’t go to the interview with Sam in California on spring break and told me I should get out more. Oh yes, let me go out and get my ass beat.

I spent most of Saturday jamming my guitar and writing a few song lyrics. Before I knew it, it was 6:30pm, so I ran upstairs and took a shower. I was looking through my clothes and realized “damn I don’t go anywhere”. I haven’t anything to wear, so I put on a flannel shirt along with a black t-shirt underneath, jeans, and tennis shoes and headed next door to my ultimate death.

I walk up to Lisa’s front door and knock as Brook answers and says, “Hi DW, welcome to me and Lisa’s party.”

“As if I had a fucking choice,” I say.

Brook replies, “awe don’t be mean” as she walks away snickering.

As I’m standing in the foyer, I see Bryan, Carl and their goons staring at me with smiles on their faces. Emily walks by and quickly turns her head trying to act like she doesn’t know me (and never had my cock buried in her pussy).

I see people pointing at me and talking as Lisa approaches me and says, “Hi DW ready to meet your date.”

Again, I see Brook standing beside her with a hand over her mouth trying not to laugh.

I’m thinking to myself, “This is NOT going to be good,”

I see a girl walking down the stairs about 6’ 4” maybe almost 200 pounds not fat, athletic build. Long smooth legs boyish cut blonde hair with very perky B cups. Wearing a short blue skirt mid thigh high and a white blouse. She was actually very beautiful in an Amazon sort of way. Of course, I’m no prize myself and hope my looks don’t scare her off.

She holds out her hand as I take it and I say, “Hi my name is DW.”

Then she says, “H-h-hi m-m-my name is M-M-M-Matilda.”

As soon as I say nice to meet you the room roars in laughter as I look over and see Lisa and Brook bent over in laughter. They’re laughing so hard that tears are coming out of their eyes. Matilda’s face is red as I squeeze her hand trying to let her know that it will be ok as people are laughing.

I can hear people in the background saying, “look at the two retards.”

I want to turn and run out of the house, but as I look at Matilda as she looks ashamed and ready to cry. I put my arm around her and lead her to the other side of the room. Lisa brings us both a beer as she smirks. Matilda takes hers and I decline.

We start talking, as the music gets louder and I smell pot coming from upstairs. Matilda talks to me the best she can with her stuttering and me being patient with her. I find out she lives in California. She is 18 and a senior in high school. She is on the girl’s basketball team and has a scholarship for college next year. She is really a sweet girl and it makes me mad that her cousin Lisa would set her up like this.

About an hour goes by Matilda is finishing her second beer when Carl walks by and I feel a hard smack on the back of my head so hard it brings me to my knees. I look behind me and see Bryan and his goons looking at me with those looks in their eyes and I know what is next as Matilda says she needs to go to the bathroom. That’s when I tell her I’ll get her another beer. Thinking fast shaking in fear, I walk to the kitchen. I see Carl and Brian coming after me. Thank god, there’s a door in the kitchen leading outside as I make my escape and run home to safety.

I’m home for about 30 minutes staring at the phone wondering if I should get my revenge, knowing if they found out there would be a price tag on my head. As I’m reaching for the phone, I hear a knock on the front door. I open it to a crying Matilda. She is stuttering and crying so hard that I don’t know what she is saying as I grab her and pull her inside and shut the door. She has a notebook and pen and starts to wring down how sorry she is about her cousin and how everyone treated us. I tell her it’s not her fault and explain the history I have with them to include how Lisa has not talked to me in five years until she needed a date for you. She says Lisa has always been a stuck up bitch and she really didn’t want to come here with her parents. I tell her it’s ok and people will always judge.

We start talking more and really start hitting it off.

Using her pad and pen she asks, “what do you like to do?” Since I told me I like basketball.

I say, “I’ll show you after I make a phone call.”

I smile at her as I pick up the phone and dial the local police. I give them Lisa’s address and explain the loud music, underage drinking, and the smell of pot coming from the house. They tell me they have already had complaints and the police are on their way.

As I hang up Matilda is on the floor laughing as she says, “that b-b-bitch deserves it.”

I take her to my room. She sits on the bed and I grab my acoustic guitar. I sit on the floor, start playing, and sing a Cat Stevens song that I memorized. She looks awestruck as I play and she listens. Then I start playing a song that I have been writing. After about 15 minutes, she gets up turns out the lights, grabs my hand, and pulls me into bed beside her. We stare into each other’s eyes as she starts kissing me with a passion like the one I never felt before. Then it’s a sudden frantic dash of pulling clothes off, French kissing and grabbing each other.

I hear a gasp as she grabs my cock, which is hard enough to cut diamonds as she starts kissing my chest and starts working her way down and then starts sucking my man pole while kneading my balls like a true basketball player, Then she places her knees on each side of me and pushes her freshly shaved pussy down unto my face. I know exactly what to do as I lap the sweet musk of lust. I grab her hips and I immediately go for the button swirling my tongue around sucking it, when minutes later I hear a moan from around my dick and I’m rewarded for my efforts as I get a face blast of girl juice.

Matilda swings her body around and starts working my cock into her love hole. She is not as tight as Emily is, but her pussy is burning hot. Once she has all of me inside she gives me a hot passionate kiss then starts bouncing up and down with a heated passion I can’t explain. I lean my head up and start sucking her beautiful tits while grabbing her ass. I’m trying to hold out as long as I can, when Matilda tightens up and let out a loud scream as girl juice starts trickling down my balls and I say “Matilda I’m going to cum,” as Matilda pulls off of me, puts my cock head in her mouth as streams of my man juice spurts into her mouth. After she swallows and licks me clean, she collapses beside me. She tries to speak, as I put my mouth on her lips and give her a kiss. We lay there my arm around her and her head on my chest as we drift off to sleep.

As we’re lost in lust, we don’t even notice the flashing red and blue lights coming through the window or the commotion from next door as people are being arrested.


Well, it’s Friday the day before I leave on spring break to California. To tour Sam’s recording studio and talk about a summer contract and possibly finding me a band. Maybe I’ll get to see Matilda as she lives near LA.

I spent February through now trying to avoid everyone because everyone at Lisa’s party suspects me of calling the police. Bryan and Carl got a month in Juvenile detention for possession of Marijuana and other drugs. Lisa was grounded for two months. So I know there’s a hit out on me. So I’m being very careful about where I go and avoiding everyone. I was doing a good job of it until this particular day.

I asked Mom to get me out of the last period so that I could go home and finish packing. I head to the main office, sign out, grab a pass, and start down the hallway towards the front door as I’m suddenly grabbed and slammed against the lockers. I’m staring at a very mad Carl, with Bryan standing behind him.

Carl gets in my face and says, “I know you’re the one who called the cops,” he says.

I tell him that other people had called before me. That makes him madder.

Carl says, “listen to me you ugly retarded mother fucker. My parents took my driver privileges away for a year and I may not get to play football my senior year next year, which means no football scholarship. YOU FUCK UP MY LIFE!” As he slams his fists on each side of my head rattling the wall lockers.

He rears his right fist back and says, “I’m going to make you squeal like a pig.”

“Like I made your girlfriend, Emily squeal when I had my fat dick buried deep inside her tight little pussy,” I say, thinking, “what the hell I’m going to die anyway.”

He paused as I saw a look of surprise on his face.

Then he says, “WHAT?”

Mr. Ross, my savior rounds the corner and asks, “what is going on. Show me your hall passes?”

I show him mine and make a very fast exit as I hear him tell Bryan and Carl to go to the principal’s office.

I need to be very careful when I get back.


10 am Saturday morning, I give Mom a hug and my Dad tells me to be careful as I head out the door with my bag to wait for my ride. As I’m waiting, I see Brook and Lisa sitting on Brook’s porch looking at me and talking. I’m surprised when a black limousine pulls up.

A man gets out and says, “DW?”

“Yes, sir,” I say, as he grabs my bag and opens the door for me to get in.

I look across the street at Brook and Lisa as they have the biggest ‘what the fuck’ looks on their faces. I wish I could write a hard rock song to describe it.

Mid-afternoon, I’m standing out in front of the airport after my first ride in an airplane feeling nauseous. I see a man standing in front of a limousine holding up a sign that says “DW”. He gets me in the limousine and we drive to a huge mansion. I’m greeted by a very beautiful woman about my Moms age. About 5’5” Strawberry red hair C cups wearing a skirt and blouse.

“Hi, I’m Stephanie, you must be DW the Guitar prodigy my husband is so excited about,” she says.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I say shaking her hand.

“DW, please call me Steph you make me feel old,” she says,

“Sorry Steph,” I counter.

Stephanie tells me that her husband was called away and won’t be back until Monday and she has to work on Sunday. She told me her daughter will be home from private school tonight until next week for spring break, but she will probably be spending time with her boyfriend so I can have the run of the house and the house staff will take care of me. I’m shown my room, which is huge and told dinner will be ready in an hour.

I unpack and shower (I have my own bathroom) and go to the dining room. My room is on the first floor, which is the guest bedroom. Two stairways on either side of the main entrance that leads upstairs I make my way to the back where I find the dining room and Stephanie sitting at the table. I’m served a meal that you get in expensive restaurants. A thick cut of Salmon, shrimp, and fries. We talk and she asks me about myself. Leaving out the miserable part of my life, I tell her. She tells me about herself. She was a model and met her husband eighteen years ago when he was getting started in the music recording industry and now she owns her own modeling agency that she wants her daughter to take over when she retires. She tells me her daughter is Rachael and she is sixteen, They have her in a private school, because They’re not home much, however she is home every weekend, holidays, spring break, and summer.

After dinner, she shows me around the house. The theater room, gym, swimming pool, game room and finally a music room. My jaw drops as I see electric and bass guitars, drum sets, keyboards, AMPs, and a piano.

Stephanie laughs and says, “I guess you won’t be bored.”

Sunday morning, I wake up around 7am. I shower and head into the kitchen as I see a Hispanic woman.

“Oh, you must be Mr. DW. Miss Stephanie said to make you some breakfast,” she says.

“Hello ma’am, I can just get some cereal or something,” I say.

“No I’ll make you breakfast and please call me Rosa,” she says.

After an amazing breakfast of bacon, eggs, and pancakes, I head to none other than the music room and start ROCKING! As I’m going through one of the songs, I wrote I see the door open and I immediately stop as I look at the goddess that just walked in. Maybe 5’2” Long straight strawberry red hair wrapped around a pale white face, emerald eyes that shine bright, B cups, on a petite frame. She is wearing a two-piece bikini with a wrap and sandals.

I must look like I’m choking as she says, “are you ok?”

“I-I-I’m fine,” I say.

“I’m Rachael you can call me Rach,” she says.

“I’m DW and you can call me Ddub,” I counter.

“Like that’s such a groovy name. My dad was not kidding when he said he found a guitar prodigy,” she says.

“I’m not that good,” I say.

“DW, seriously you make Jimmie Page sound like a beginner. Do you have a swimsuit?” she says.

I tell her that I have shorts.

“Come on we’re going to a beach party with my friend,” she says.

“Ok,” I say back. I can’t argue with a goddess.

We wait out front, as an old truck pulls up and we get in. Rachael in the middle and me on the other side.

“Hector this is DW,” Rachael says to Hector.

“Hey DW, good to meet you man,” Hector says.

I say the same. Hector is a Latino guy, the same height and weight as me. Short black hair wearing shorts sandals and a pink tank top. We all talk about school and why I’m here. Hector is a senior in high school and is going to work in his Dad’s auto shop. Apparently, his Dad owns a couple auto repair shops and makes good money.

We get to the beach and meet up with a group of about twenty people, mixed of males and females all around my age. Rachael runs off to greet who I can only guess are her friends. I hear a lot of miss you and see hugging. I walk over to the edge of the water sit in the sand and stare out over the ocean. I suddenly realize that I have never seen the ocean before. Then I feel a hand on my shoulder as I jump and almost piss myself. I turn and see Rachael.

“Dang why so jumpy,” she asks.

“You may never know,” I say back.

Rachael grabs my hand and says, “come and meet my friends.”

As she is introducing everyone to me, I’m thinking WOW, these kids act nowhere near how the kids at my school act. They don’t act like They’re better than everybody else. They’re not judgmental. They’re friendly and a joy to be around. After introductions, I see a couple of the guys offloading a truck, I walk over and offer to help. We offload a barbecue grill, coolers, chairs, and blankets. We set everything up and get the grill lit with briquettes.

The day passes and it’s almost sunset when a fire is started, I’m sitting back by the ocean watching the sunset as Rachael sits beside me.

“Not having a good time,” she asks.

“To tell you the truth I can’t remember ever having such a great time. Except for times with my Uncle,” I say.

I begin to tell her that her friends are amazing. Then she asks about my friends back home.

“I have no friends back home,” I say.

“You can’t be serious,” she says.

That’s when I spill my guts. I don’t know why, but she seems so nice and easy to talk to. We sit there for an hour, with me talking and her listening. I tell her everything from the beatings, teasing and the way I’m treated. I even tell her about Brook, Emily, and Lisa. After I finish we sit there in silence for a good five minutes as I wonder if I said too much to a person, I barely know. Does she believe me? Does she think I’m a freak. Will she ever talk to me again?

“Gold Diggers,” she finally says.

“What,” I ask.

“They’re gold diggers and the guys are freaks and are afraid of you. The guys are afraid of what you and what you might achieve and the girls only want you when they need something. Brook used you, she was new to the neighborhood and once she made other friends, she had no use for you. Emily just wants a free meal. She used you for sex when her football player boyfriend was out playing the field with other girls and when he was done she came back to him. I don’t have to tell you why Lisa used you. They’re gold diggers and when you’re a famous rock star, they’re going to be at your doorstep begging to be with you,” she says finishing her rant,

Then she says, “please do me a favor?”

“What,” I ask.

“When you become rich and famous, please don’t change and don’t treat people like crap, unless they do,” she asks.

I tell her that somebody told me the same thing.

Rachael asks, “who?”

“One of Max’s groupies after she took my virginity,” I say.

“She hits me on the shoulder and says, “Ewe I hope you wore protection.”

“I did and my Aunt asked the same thing,” I say.

We start laughing and talking more as she tells me about herself. Growing up rich, going to private school and having everything given to her. That’s why she likes to get out with the working class. Normal people as Rachael calls them.

We get back to the group as I’m handed a guitar by a guy named Mark and he asks, “DW, do you know peace train by Cat Steven?”

“PLEASE,” I say as I grab the guitar, sit and start jamming.

I’m getting into it as everyone else starts singing along. After that, we start to sing folk songs around the campfire. After that, I see people paring up some couples backing into the shadows, I glance over and see Rachael’s boyfriend sitting on the other side of the fire holding hands with another guy. I then glance over to see Rachael’s reaction as she is in a lip-lock with another girl. Before I can ask myself, ‘WHAT THE FUCK!’ A Hispanic girl that has been at the party all day sits beside me. She has long dark brown hair very petite with b cups wearing a halter-top and cut off blue jean shorts.

“Hi, my name is Imelda want to go for a walk?” she says.

“Sure,” I say.

She grabs my hand as we start walking along the beach. She asks how old I am and I ask her age. She says she turned sixteen yesterday as I wish her a happy belated birthday. I ask her if she got everything she wanted.

She says, “no, but I hope that I’m about to” as she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls me down for a deep passionate kiss.

She immediately pushes her tongue into my mouth and starts playing sword fight with mine. We break the kiss as she leads me down the beach to a private cove where I see another couple off in the distance apparently doing the same thing we’re getting ready to do.

Imelda starts stripping her clothes as I follow her lead. I’m already harder than Japanese Geometry as I pull my boxers off. Imelda steps back with her eyes wide as she says something in Spanish. We lay down on the sand and start making out again feeling each other’s body. Her tiny hand starts rubbing my man meat as I have a finger in her tight sopping wet pussy.

Then she says, “no time for foreplay I have been watching you all day and we need to hurry and get back before my friends leave me.”

She rolls me on my back, straddles me and places me at her entrance. She tells me she needs to go slow at first because she has never had anything this big in her. She slowly eases down on my shaft. She is hot and slippery like a tight velvet glove. Our pelvises finally meet up her body clamps up as she screams something in Spanish and collapses on top of me.

After she catches, her breath she flips us around, so that I’m on top and she says, “finish me off.”

With no further directions, I start plowing in and out of her. Her pelvis matching my thrust after a couple minutes her body tenses up again as she screams out in Spanish. Not letting her catch her breath this time, I put her legs on my chest and start ramming in and out like an engine piston. I can feel myself almost there, but I want to hold out as long as I can when her pussy clamps onto my love muscle yet again as she screams, “FUCK ME GIVE ME THAT BIG FAT COCK.” Then she starts babbling in Spanish again, which brought me over the edge as I pull out and start shooting. The first shot lands on her chin and neck, the second and third on her luscious tits and the rest on her belly as I collapse on top of her.

“DAMN” is all I could say.

“I hope you’re going to be in town for a while because I want a lot more of you,” Imelda says still trying to catch her breath.

We jump in the ocean to wash off as we see the other couple walk by and wave. We get dressed and start walking back hand in hand. She asks me how long I’m going to be in town and I tell her just for the week, and if things go well I should be back for the summer. As we get close to the party, I see everyone is packing up and I hear Imelda being called by her friends. She gives me a hot passionate kiss and says she wants to see me again.

I get back with Rachael and help everyone load up. It’s 1am when we meet back up with Hector and head back to Rachael’s house. We ride in silence, as everyone is tired. We pull up to the security gate at Rachael’s house as we get out Hector hands me a piece of paper.

“What is this,” I ask.

“My sister said she forgot to give you her number in case she doesn’t see you before you leave and she wants you to call and write.”

“Ok,” I say.

Hector pulls away and we start walking towards the house with Rachael a little bit behind me, as I feel a hard slap on my ass.

“OWW,” I turn to face Rachael and see a shit-eating grin on her face.

“OH MY GOD, you did the nasty with Imelda,” she says.

“That’s my business, Just like your sexuality is your business,” I say as I’m laughing.

She smirks and says, “with my Mom and Dad thinking Hector is my boyfriend gives me good cover so please keep it to yourself.”

“I’m not one to judge and would never jeopardize our new friendship,” I say.

She gives me a hug and says, “I really hope you do get to stay for the summer. I like you like a little brother, she says.

“How do you know if I’m younger than you,” I ask.

“My Dad has your information and your birthday is a day after mine. By the way, you must have given Imelda a good pounding for her to give you her phone number and address,” she says.

“Why is that,” I ask.

She says two words. “School Slut.”

We both chuckle as we walk into the house. She gives me a hug, a kiss on the cheek and says “goodnight” as we head to our rooms.

The next day I’m up around 9am. I shower dress and head to the kitchen as I see Rachael coming down the stairs.

“Good morning Ddub,” she says.

“Good morning Rach,” I say back.

We walk into the kitchen and are greeted by Rosa and Stephanie. Stephanie runs to her daughter and they hug, both says how much they missed each other. Rachael and I sit at the nook and are served breakfast.

As we’re eating, Stephanie asks her daughter, “did you have a good time at the beach party?” Rachael replies back saying she had an awesome time and really missed her friends.

“DW, how did Rachael get you out and did you have a good time,” Stephanie asks.

Before I could answer, Rachael, says, “he had a GREAT time Mom” as she gives me a smirk and I stick my tongue out at her as she laughs.

Stephanie says, “well I’m glad you guys are getting along because if DW accepts your Father’s offer for the summer we want him to stay here.”

Good, I always wanted a younger brother to hang out with, Rachael says, “By one freaking day,” I say as we all break into laughter.”

“Well, young lady, you and I are going to go out and spend some time together and Ddub can talk to your Father when he gets home,” Stephanie tells Rachael.

Stephanie and Rachael leave for a day together and I head into the music room and start jamming. I don’t know how long I was playing as time flew by. I play to one of the songs I’m writing and see Sam sitting in one of the chairs. I stop playing as he starts clapping.

“Is that something you wrote, does it have lyrics and what is the name of the song?” he says,

“Yes, it does and the name is ‘Bully’, “ I answer.

“Sing it,” he says.

I start getting really nervous as I start to play. The words and the guitar just are not sounding right. Sam gets up grabs the microphone brings it to me, walks over and turns the AMP up. Then walks to me, puts his hands on my shoulders and says, “You’re a ROCK STAR. You’re going to be known around the world. NOW close your eyes, sing and play what you feel to the world,” Sam says as he sits back down and I close my eyes. I think of all the bad people in my life and how they’re trying to hold me back as I play my song. I don’t know how I did as I was lost in my song, which I wrote to be a loud hard rock song. After the song, I open my eyes and see Sam sitting there with a big grin on his face and Stephanie, Rachael and Rosa standing in the doorway with their mouths hanging open. Rachael runs up to me and gives me a hug. Then Stephanie says, “babe get his ass in your den and get him signed. Offer him anything.”

After signing the contract. Sam tells me there’s a group of boys my age that are looking for a lead guitarist and will get us together during the summer. We’re sitting at the dinner table eating an amazing meal with Sam and Stephanie sitting at the two ends and me and Rachael sitting across from each other. We sit in silence for a while.

Then Rachael says, “so Dad, do I get a little brother for the summer?”

There’s a long pause as I grab a spoonful of peas from my plate and with perfect aim, I flip them into Rachael’s face, as her Dad asks, “does that answer your question.” Everyone laughs except for Rachael, who gives me a smirk and sticks her tongue out at me.

The rest of the week is touring Sam’s music studio. He owns a floor of a five-story building that has music studios for other genres. I meet many famous musicians. I even play in some recordings, which gets my name on their albums and money in Sam’s bank account, and I get a percentage put in mine.

Saturday afternoon I’m sitting in an empty studio, rocking out and waiting for Sam to get off and take us home. When I see her in the control room. Janet Morris, the bass player in the current best upcoming band, the Haters. She grabs my hand and drags me out of the studio and into Sam’s office.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.