Indentured: A New Beginning - Cover

Indentured: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 9

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

I noticed that while searching the food aisles for Lien that the only other man in the market was the butcher, who was carving out round steaks from a rump roast. I need to tell Lien to pick up a few round steaks next time she shops. All the other staff and customers in the store were sluts or cunts. One slut coming around the corner without looking bumped me with her shopping cart. She had the look of terror when she saw that I was a man. She got down on her knees to apologize but I told her to get up and be more careful next time.

I came across a bin of buy-one-get-one-free Special Steak Sauce. I picked up four bottles of the freshly squeezed pussy juice. Lien was waiting for me near the check-out lanes. I noticed that most of the items she picked out were things that Cumtunnels would buy for us. As I was placing my basket of meat into the shopping cart, the sight of the butterflied tenderloin reminded me of something.

“Lien, so how was Spunkybuns’ pussy eating skills?”

“You were right, Professor. She’s a natural, a real keeper! She doesn’t need any professional training at all, but with plenty of practice she should get even better.”

“So what do you think of her overall?” We were next to check out and I helped Lien to unload the cart behind the slut presently checking out. This caused quite a few surprised looks from the nearby sluts.

“She’s a real bimbo, very eager to please. Her fuckholes are all top grade but she is such a scatterbrained air-head. She is not the kind of intelligent educated woman that a cultured scholar could have a conversation with after he had fucked her brains out.”

It was our turn to check out. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the grocery-slut turn her head sharply causing her long hair to swish to the side. When I looked at her she had a slight smile on her lips and stared at me for a few seconds. She then looked down at the meat she was ringing up. It was Sophia! She was the only Teaching Assistant that I did not have to fire for failing to meet my standards. She had real writing talent. I was so proud of her when I attended her Master’s graduation ceremony a year ago.

“Sophia, what a surprise to see you here,” I said as she is checking me out. I felt Lien wrap both her arms around my left arm and lean her head against me.

Sophia turned to face me while standing taller with her shoulders back. She looked up and gave me a big smile. “Sir, this is the only job, besides working as a slut-machine girl, that I was able to find since graduation. It does just cover my freedom fees though,” she replied.

Past her 25th birthday, she was now an unsold Christmas cake and much too old for anyone to want to marry her. Her only hope now was to be enslaved by someone that would appreciate her creative skills. It would be a shame if she ended up as a public slave.

I glanced down at her boobs and didn’t remember her breasts being that large before. “Did you ever finish that novel you were working on? I really enjoyed what you had shown me.”

“Oh yes Professor, and I submitted it everywhere I could think of. But those slush reading sluts never let it get out of the slush pile!” She touched my arm to emphasize her point.

“They must be jealous of your talent,” I said while placing my hand on her shoulder and giving her a wink. “Bring your manuscript by my office some time and I will look over it with you. I know some Editors that may be interested in publishing it.”

After Lien and I leave the market, she asked, “What’s wrong with that old dried-up slut that made nobody want to enslave her?”

“She would have been rated top grade but her cunt is only B grade,” I replied.

“That’s what happens when a girl has a loose and sloppy pussy,” Lien said.

“I wouldn’t know. I didn’t fuck her when she was my TA. Talking about ratings, you were rated overseas weren’t you?”

“Yes, but the men that rated me top grade were not as nearly well endowed as you.”

We walked in silence for a few minutes and then Lien asked, “I want to write a novel, would you help me get started?”

“Have you finished that 50 page background paper for my monograph yet?” I asked in a teasing way.

“No,” Lien said in quiet voice and she was silent the rest of the way home.

As we get near my house, we saw Cuntpetal in a pink, lacy, cupless merry widow, a sheer pink g-string, and white thigh-high stockings with high heels. She was tied spread-eagle between two post in front of my neighbor’s house. There was a For Sale sign showing that Clive had put her up for sale online.

Jack from down the street had been walking his puppygirl, but was now pinching Cuntpetal’s nipple to check her response to pain. He turned to me as we walked past and said, “Did you know that Clive lost a bit of money betting on the fillies at Del Mare?”

“No, he did not mention it to me,” I replied.

“When it happened he was forced to enslave his wife and prepare her for sale. He has been showing off her to the neighborhood hoping she will be bought locally so he has a better chance buying her back to be his wife-slave again,” said Jack. Every time Jack was emphasizing a word he would pull tighter and tighter on his puppygirl’s choke collar. She was getting so red in the face that she could pass out at any moment.

Jack continued, “I am bidding on Cuntpetal so I will have another bitch to compete with in dog shows. After she finishes her Cummypaws training she will be useless as a wife-slave for anyone.”

As we turned away to go, Jack was using his dog whip on his bitch’s cunt and saying, “Make.” The puppygirl lifted her hindleg and peed on Cuntpetal’s leg.

I helped Lien put away the food in the kitchen. She asked what I wanted for dinner and I said the tenderloin. She suggested frying some of the meat flaps and putting it on the tenderloin like bacon strips. I said that sounded appetizing. I told her to go perform her orifice upkeep on all three fuckholes before cooking dinner.

As Lien was entering the shower, I sat on the toilet to take a dump. I watched as she inserts the enema nozzle into her asshole. As she is showering, she shaved her pussy. In a few minutes she finished and toweled off. She then knelt before me, opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue like a dog. My cock instantly hardened at the sight. After a most satisfying blowjob, I came in her mouth and then reached for the toilet paper to wipe my ass.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.