Indentured: A New Beginning - Cover

Indentured: A New Beginning

Copyright© 2019 by Engulf_N_Devour

Chapter 2

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story of Tom after he enslaved his wife Katherine. In this story's dystopian world, women are routinely dehumanized by a tyrannical government and a totalitarian society. Some of the literary influences for the story include Aldous Huxley's "Brave New World" and Margaret Atwood's "The Handmaid's Tale".

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Farming   Humor   School   Workplace   Science Fiction   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Enema   Food   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Amputee   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Leg Fetish   Needles   Public Sex   Nudism   Revenge   Transformation  

As soon as I leave the restaurant I pulled out my DiFotze mobile and checked my messages. There was a message from Cumtunnels’ training facility. She had arrived and there was a link to her 24 hour live monitoring and recordings. I pulled up the link and saw that her blindfold had been removed but she still had her mouth stuffed with the shiny red ballgag. She had been bent over a table with her ankles and wrists chained to it. Her red curly hair was wet and she’s covered in goosebumps. The only thing happening was her uncontrollable shivering. I rewind to the beginning and see her in a tiny cage being unloaded from the transport van into a warehouse by forklift. Her cage was stacked on top of another slavegirl’s cage and then a cage was stacked on top of hers. The cunt in the top cage started to piss and gave a golden shower to Cumtunnels and the fucktoy in the bottom cage.

I fast forward though the part where the forklift comes and moves the cage that Cumtunnels is in and dozens of other caged slavegirls to an area with hooks on the wall and drains on the floor. She was taken from her cage, her blindfold removed and then chained to the wall with about forty other cunts. Several trainers started to hose off all the piss, sweat, and pussy juices from the fucktoys. Afterward Cumtunnels was taken to her cell and chained to the table. I switched from the recording to live feed. Cumtunnels was still chained to the table in the center of a small concrete cell that had bars closing off the front.

I put away the mobile and started to walk back to campus. I started to wonder what feelings Cumtunnels had been experiencing from her enslavement til now. When she first started to awaken she must have thought that she was still dreaming, but when she realized she was bound naked in a cage, blindfolded and gagged, then it became a nightmare. After her shock wore off, she would not have known who took her. Then the terror would set in. She might be on her way to a Whore-Distribution Center to be sold to an unregistered brothel. Or worse, she could be in the hands of slut-snatchers who were taking her for sale at a Slut-Depot in the Free Trade Zone. Once sold she could be taken to an illegal body chop-shop where she would be modified into whatever product her owner wanted. She even could be made into a living pillow with no arms or legs, her breasts grown to gigantic proportions.

I walked into the square near campus that was mostly bars, bookstores, cafes, and shops that catered to the college students and faculty. There was a new shop that had a lot of student traffic going in and out of it. The sign said “Bullmen’s Sweet Semen”. Being curious, I entered the shop and saw to the left four kneeling half-naked slavegirls in white outfits giving blowjobs. There were almost twenty men waiting to be serviced and I recognized several of the students and an adjunct professor.

“Buying or selling, Sir?” asked the sales-slut.

“Excuse Me?” I replied.

“Welcome to our store. Bullmen’s Sweet Semen is the greatest product for improving productivity of worker-sluts, rewarding favorite slavegirls, and refilling orifice scanners.” The sales-slut pointed to the right at the wall of reach-in refrigerators full of Bullmen’s Sweet Semen product. There were bottles of it, drink cans of it, bag in a box of it, and 5 gallon bottles of it made for office water coolers.

She continued, “Our product is made of human cum, natural sweeteners, and a special mood enhancing recipe that will bring any woman’s libido to hyper-arousal levels. We purchase human sperm by standard cumload volume. For every standard volume of cum sold, we pay a nominal price and one dose of Bullmen’s Semen Supercharger. Each dose will increase your daily cum production to a week’s worth. The maximum recommended daily intake is four doses because cumming more than a month’s worth of semen in a day may enlarge your prostate gland. Are you interested buying or selling today?”

“Selling,” I reply.

The sales-slut directs me to the shortest line and says, “We only use registered cum-nurses that are third generation slave-nurses. Please don’t slap the cum-nurse if someone is waiting behind you. It slows down the collection process.”

I look over the cum-nurses who were dressed in a partial nurse’s outfit: nurse’s cap, garter belt with thigh high stockings, high-heels, and a skin tight midriff camisole top with “Bullmen’s Sweet Semen” printed on it. Each of them were in a cunt displaying kneeling position in front of a sign “Please Fuck My Face” and specimen cup dispenser.

I stepped up to the cum-nurse with my penis in hand. She opened her mouth and sucked it in, fondling it with her tongue. I pumped my hips, steadily feeding more cock into her talented mouth. She squeezed the shaft just behind the head with her lips and the knob expanded. Rapidly, she lashed it with her tongue. She lovingly washed the my throbbing cock head with her tongue. She closed her eyes and sucked my cock more feverishly. She then cupped my balls. As she massaged my balls, my cock surged and her mouth was filled with my cum.

After being paid, I headed to my office. I went to the break room on my office floor and looked for any pizza ads. As soon as I found one I phoned to place the order for tonight’s meeting with the “Cow-Cunts Are Livestock Too!” club.

“Fucca’s Pizza and Cunts, if your pizza is not at your door in 30 minutes, you can fuck our lovely delivery girls. How may this cunt serve you?”

“I would like two large pizzas. The first with double cow-cunt cheese and the second with beef pepperoni,” I replied.

“Master, we are running a special on Jolly Udders Natural Cowgirl Milk. Buy two quarts and get the third free.”

I order the three quarts of cow-cunt milk and head back to my office. About a half hour later, there was a young woman in my office doorway holding two pizza boxes and a bag with the cow-cunt milk. She had light brown hair in a ponytail, pert breasts and a tight ass. She had no collar and was wearing a skin tight midriff top and short skirt. I could see that she was wearing no bra or panties. Her shirt had the pizza company logo on it, a naked slavegirl in heels with a slice of pizza where her cunt should be.

“Hello sir, I’m Sylvia with your order. Since I am two minutes late, this delivery-slut is yours to fuck for the next 30 minutes.”

“Well Sylvia, I don’t have 30 minutes and I am sure you want to get back to delivering pizza. So which fuckhole of yours has the highest grade?

“Sir, my facial fuckhole is top grade and my primary orifice.”

“On your knees, slut. Give me a quick blowjob while I count out the money.”

She sucks my penis hungrily and I become hard from her oral ministrations. After just a few minutes, spasms racked my cock sending my cumload spurting onto her tongue. After she swallowed every drop, I hand her the money. She started to stand up and I slap her hard across the face leaving a red imprint of my hand.

“Thank you sir for such a generous tip.” Sylvia leaves with a smile on her face and a spring in her step.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.