I'm So Mean to Him - Cover

I'm So Mean to Him

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Flash Sex Story: Woman limits one guy while fucking others. (Friday Flash)

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Sharing   Slut Wife   FemaleDom   .

“Oh, yeah, baby! Suck those lips. Tongue my clit! Stick that long tongue deep in there. Oh, yes! So good! Doncha love tasting where so many cocks have been? Where so much sperm has been dumped? Doesn’t that make it special?”

He got so hard when I talked like that. His five-inch dick was just drooling as I gave it quick sucks in our 69ing. When I sensed he was gonna shoot I’d cup my tits together around it and he’d splash my belly button. He was so grateful for the release.

I enjoyed the small climaxes he gave me but they were unnecessary. An eight-incher had reamed and plundered my crotch after lunch as part of client-satisfaction protocol, ie, to make a big sale. My dinner partner carried a thick seven-incher which had deep-fucked me to several good ones too. But they were not there to give me a little pre-sleep relaxation. That’s what my husband was for and he knew it.

He gets to fuck me on Sundays, holidays, and special ones like his birthday. Otherwise my pussy is for business purposes. Well, that’s what I tell him. Occasional dick-dippings of long-time friends happen during the week when my schedule and opportunity permit.

My girlfriend chats with me from time to time. She thinks I’m being mean to my husband. So I asked her, did she want to be “un-mean” to him during the week? It was OK by me. Just limit it so he’s still eager to do what I want. She could even tell him I ordered it.

Mary looked askance at me and blushed, but said she’d consider doing that. She was single so it WAS possible. I kinda hoped she would.

It was not even a week when my dear hubby reported that he’d followed my orders and done what Mary wanted. I pressed him for details. She’d tried a number of things orally first then had him fuck her doggy with plenty of attention to her big hanging tits. He said proudly that he thought she got her nut twice.

I gave his pecker a quick kiss and told him I was pleased that he’d been good to my friend. I’d had a customer just before I got home who was a dud, getting his own jollies but none for me. He’d never get my prime ass again.

“Hubby, I want you to clean this last dumbass’ stuff out and replace it with your own. Besides giving me what I need, it’s a thank you for pleasing Mary. She was very complimentary, by the way. I guess I trained you well. Her husband can’t eat pussy worth a damn.”

She didn’t ever complain about how I treated my husband after that, especially since he could be her sex toy once a week when I was out of town or had an overnighter. It’s good to keep him in top shape and Mary would be good at that.

So do you think I am mean to him?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.