Young and Single - Cover

Young and Single

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 4: The Party

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Party - A young man from a Spanish speaking family goes back to Spain to work and stays with his Mother, Sister and Niece.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

The day of the party came and guests started arriving around three in the afternoon. Hugs and kisses were given along with young girl squeals. The parents who dropped off their children were met by our mother and taken into the formal living room and offered drinks. The girls were wearing summer dresses and the boy’s slacks and golf style shirts. Everyone had brought their swimsuits and were shown were to change. Two of the girls had not brought a boy so there were only four boys who changed into swimmers and went down to the pool area. Music was playing and an area was set aside for dancing later. It took the girls longer to change but when they did come out onto the back patio they looked stunning. They all had on Bikini’s covering the essential bits but the styles varied from thong style to casual beach wear style. Luciana was wearing a pale blue thong style which rode low in front, accentuating her pudenda. The back was just a thin piece of material dividing her rear leaving her cute arse cheeks fully on display.

Neva was everywhere. Organizing the food, the drinks and just being a typical Spanish mother and doting on her daughter. I saw Febe role her eyes up and shake her head at times but she was smiling and loving the attention.

I was by the BBQ making last minute additions when Febe came up to me. “Luciana didn’t have a date for the party so I said she could dance with you if that’s OK?” said Febe. “No problem, she’s a nice girl and has a hot body; I’ll make sure to give her a good time.” I said. Febe laughed and punched me in the arm. The guys hung around the food table tucking into the finger food while the girls lounged around the pool and swam. There was a lot of noise, what with the music and laughter and shouts from the girls. The fruit punch was refilled twice during the afternoon and gradually the boys and girls began to mingle with everyone jumping in the pool before the BBQ dinner was served.

Being young teenagers there was a lot of grouping in the pool and a few couples were kissing. A play fight broke out between some girls, and their bikini tops pulled up exposing the girl’s breasts to the eager stairs of the boys. The girls squealed but were in no hurry to get their tops back on. The boys chased the topless girls out of the pool and around the garden before jumping back in the pool. It was a great party. Febe and her latest casual boy were in the pool and were not shy kissing and cuddling. At one point she had him backed up to the side of the pool and was pressing her cute backside against him. I knew that she had his cock out and between her legs just from the looks on their faces. Her hands were moving down between her legs, stroking him until get gave a grunt and planted kisses along her neck and shoulders.

As the sun sank below the horizon the party lights were switched on around the pool and gardens and people started to dance. Still in their bikinis the girls looked spectacular and slow dancing was going on between the guys and gals. I asked Luciana for a dance and she melted into my arms. I held her close and dropped my hands to her lower back and bottom. She wasn’t hesitant in pushing her hips against mine causing my cock to harden and making her smile. Looking around the dancers some were kissing and moving to the music, some girls dancing with girls.

Luciana looked up at me and closed her eyes and lifted her chin. We kissed and I brought my left hand up to cup her breast while my right held her arse pulling and flicking her bikini bottom string occasionally and gripping her firm butt. I discovered that Luciana had a very long tongue as she moved it inside my mouth and kissed down the side of my neck. As she got more and more excited she squeezed my cock through my shorts and stroked along its length. The party started to wind down and people started to leave, thanking Febe for a great time. Camilla had been coming and going all afternoon, dropping off a platter of food and picking up empty plates and glasses, so by the end of the night there was surprisingly little to do after she left. Febe and Neva cleaned up the last of the party debris and I was surprised to see Luciana still here helping. I said to Neva that she didn’t have to do that as she was a party guest. “I know.” She said. “But she insisted and she’s having a sleep over with Febe tonight as it’s so late anyway.”

Febe and Luciana were still in their bikinis and with all the bending over and stretching they were doing, I was sporting a giant hard on. Neva noticed me staring at the two girls and squeezed my cock through my pants. “Need some help with that? I could come to your room later?” “Yes please. That would make this a night to remember. See you later.”

Febe and Luciana came running up to us with their tits bouncing, still on a high from the night. “Thanks you two for making this a wonderful night.” and kissed us both on the lips. “Were gona crash now, it’s been a big day and night.” I pointed out to Neva that it I thought it was cute that they were holding hands as they walked back to the house showing us there cute little butts.

I was in the shower scrubbing of the dust and pool chemical smell from my hair when felt a breeze and new someone had opened the bathroom door. Before I could rinse away the soap from my hair a pair of hands were pressing on my chest and a pair of breasts into my back. It had to be Febe but was the other girl Luciana? The girl in front dropped to her knees and swallowed my cock head while the girl behind tilted my head back and continued to rinse the soap from my hair.

I felt the girl in front grab my butt and squeeze while swallowing my cock. Then Luciana in the back said. “Surprise.” and giggled. I now new that Febe had to be the one giving the great head job. I opened my eyes and found her looking up at me trying to smile with her mouth full of cock. She looked adorable with the water cascading down and running along her fabulous body. “You look amazing.” I said. She stood and spun me around to face Luciana. “No. This looks amazing.” she said, and I saw an angle standing before me. She was perfect. Her proportions, her skin and hair color and her angelic face. Her smile was sweet. There was no other word that would fit and those big brown eyes would capture any heart. Looking down at her, I realized I was holding my breath when she reached out and encircled my hard on with her delicate hand. Rubbing the inflamed head along her flat belly. Back and forth until I had to hold her hand to stop her or I would blow a load. She kissed me then on the lips and smiled up at me. “I love how hard you are for me. Can I have a taste too, like Febe just did? I’m kinda new at this but Febe gave me some pointers before, so I want to try.”

She knelt down and was joined by Febe, also on her knees beside her friend. “Now hold it like this. Yes and lick the underside like this and put the whole end bit in your mouth and suck gently.” “Ohh yes.” I said. Looking down at these two beauties was a dream come true. I wasn’t going to last long and I said so. Febe was holding and pulling down on my balls and Luciana trying to get as much of my cock in her mouth as she could. I leant back against the shower wall and yelled. “Now.”

Luciana stayed until her mouth was full then Febe took my squirting rod into her mouth and swallowed my last two squirts. Luciana was still holding my spend in her mouth and looking at Febe not knowing what to do with her mouth full of my Jizz. “You can spit it out or you can swallow like I just did.” Febe said. And we both waited and watched as she thought about what to do. Then she swallowed and smiled. “You were right Febe. Salty but its OK.” she said.

I brought them both up to stand in front of me and kissed them both passionately. We dried off and stretched out on the old Four Poster. I lay in the middle with Febe to my left and a very affectionate Luciana to my right. She was running her hands all over me. Exploring everything she came across and she came to my cock and held it in her hand and inspected it closely. Lifting my balls to gauge the weight and kissing along my shaft. While she was doing this Febe was not idle and moved my hand down till it was cupping her mound. I inserted a finger inside her very moist pussy and she growled at me. I need your cock inside me NOW.” She wriggled down and mounted me with the help of Luciana who held my cock upright so Febe could lower self down till our hips met. She moved back and forth pressing her clit against my pubic bone and moaning. Luciana sat beside me looking at Febe move and rotate her hips, studying how she moved and the look on her face when she did this or that. Wanting to take her place and feel what she was feeling. I got Luciana’s attention and indicated for her to mount my face facing Febe. She moved around and lowered her sweet muff onto my waiting mouth. She tasted as good as she looked. She had a small pussy. Shaved bare and she was dripping wet. I lapped at her like a starving man moving her hips back and forth so that I could nibble on her clit as well. I heard the girls whispering and then kissing sounds. I could hear Febe getting closer and closer to Cumming and Luciana started to press harder against my chin. They both seemed top cum at the same time shaking and shuddering and spilling their juices over me. Then all was still for some time just catching their breath and hugging and lightly kissing each other.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.