Young and Single - Cover

Young and Single

Copyright© 2019 by islandic

Chapter 1: My Niece and I enjoy some time together

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1: My Niece and I enjoy some time together - A young man from a Spanish speaking family goes back to Spain to work and stays with his Mother, Sister and Niece.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Niece   First   Oral Sex  

I’m Ken and I work in IT for a Multinational firm. I love my job and am enjoying life. I’m 24 years old; single, in a high paying job. I’ve only been with the firm for a year but due to a bit of luck where I put a modern twist to an old program I am viewed as the man on the way up. I am still living with my Dad at our house in San Francisco but I’m saving for an apartment. It wasn’t so bad. My Dad is high up in the company he works for and is seldom at home giving me the freedom a young man needs in the dating game. I sometimes bring my date’s home for the night and so does Dad who is no slouch in the dating department and often we would meet at the Breakfast table with our dates from last night.

This morning I told Dad that I’m thinking of taking up a position with the Spanish branch of my firm in Barcelona and because I was fluent in Spanish I had applied. With the incentives offered I would be that much closer to getting a home of my own.

“That’s great. You could stay with your Mother and Grandmother in Spain and save even more money.” his father said.

Over the following months I organized my transfer to the new the position in Spain and my new accommodation with my Grandmother, Mother, my Sister and her 14 yr old daughter Febe who I have never met and only spoken to over the phone, she sounds very young.

On arrival at the airport I retrieved my bags, and was nearly bowled over by a small girl intent on hugging me to death. “Uncle Ken, Uncle Ken It’s so great to finally meet you. Mom’s told me so many things about you and your job that I feel I know you already.”

This little fire cracker must be Febe. She was about 5’6” and wearing a pair of short/shorts with a T shirt that had some band logo on the front. She was so excited that her bra less breasts was highlighted by some very pointy nipples.

My sister then strode up to my side. She looked good wearing a short skirt and a peasant blouse that showed off cleavage. She gave me a kiss to both cheeks. “Sorry. I pointed you out to Febe and she just took off. She gets excited sometimes and doesn’t remember her manners.”

Febe poked her tongue out at her Mother, but smiled when her Mother did the same right back.

We both had to smile at each other as Febe went on and on about all manner of things, from her school, best friends and a possible boyfriend that Mother said was way too old for her.

As they walked along he turned to his sister and said, “It’s so good to see you Neva, you haven’t changed a bit. We’ll have to catch up and I can fill you in on what Dad has been up to.”

“Ha. I can well believe he has been trying it on with all the young women at his work.”

“Yea. He has always thought of himself as a Lothario. Guess he hasn’t changed that much then.”

On the ride from the airport I got the impression that both Mother and Daughter were very close. I was told that my room was at the end of the new extension built as a Granny flat add-on over the garages. It had been planed that this was going to be live in maid’s quarters in the future and was isolated from the rest of the main house. “Sounds great I do a lot of my IT stuff at home on my computer and then take the finished job into work. A quiet place to work is just what I’m after.”

“Could you teach me about a computer.” said Febe. “I’m learning to do my homework on the computer in the study, but it’s just off the kitchen and so is sometimes very noisy.”

“I’d love too. Give me a week to settle in and I’ll have some time I’m sure.”


When we got to my Grandmother’s home chaos reigned. Everyone was talking at once and no one was listening to anybody. ‘Only in a Spanish family’ I thought.’ My Gran was organizing Dinner for later and said that I was to be sitting at the table at 7 o’clock no later. Febe got hold of my small bag and said to follow her to my room. They went towards to a grand staircase and down one flight, along a corridor to door at the end which led out onto a terrace beside the pool. Overlooking the pool was a two story building housing the 4 car garage downstairs and my apartment above, accessed by an external set of stairs off the garage or a walk bridge that joined his balcony to a balcony running along the back of the main house.


We went upstairs and Febe produced a key and opened the rooms. Cool air cascaded down on us from the aircon and I smiled. “This is real nice a big lounge with a balcony overlooking the pool, a kitchenette with a big fridge. I love it. I May never go home. Ha”

“And the best part is” and Febe rushed off into what must be the bedroom. I walked in to the room and was taken aback. Febe had run and jumped onto this huge four poster double bed. The intricately carved bed was amazing but what stunned him was Febe sprawled out on top, spread eagle with her to short dress having been thrown up buy her jump and covering her face. But she wasn’t fazed in the least and roared with laughter. Smoothing her dress down she said. “I didn’t mean to flash you Uncle Ken but isn’t this bed is amazing. Grandma had it brought up here when she got a new one.”

She was still lying there with her dress exposing everything from her tight, flat stomach down, showing her very nice slim legs and a very tight pink, and thong panty. “That looks amazing.” He said obviously looking directly at Febe and her just barely covered pussy and long shapely legs. From this angle at the end of the bed he could even tell that she shaved and the outline of her lips showed against the thin material she was so exposed.

We both stayed like that, looking at each other with my shorts beginning to tent until, ignoring my lustful looks but smiling all the time she swung her legs to the side of the bed and started to show me the en-suit attached to the bedroom. It had a double shower that covered one wall and a view through the window of the ocean in the distance.

“I’ll let you settle in and unpack. Don’t forget dinner is at 7. Don’t even think of being late or Grandma will skin you. She tells me she hasn’t had to do that for some years now that everyone comes to dinner on time. Ha Ha. I believe her.” she said smiling and displaying some very cute dimples I hadn’t noticed before.

Dinner was sumptuous. That’s the only word that came to mind as he sat at the head of the table. Being that he was the only male in the household of a traditional Spanish family. More food was put on his plate than he could possible eat and yet he made good work of most of it. It was delicious and he extol its best features to all who would listen especially his Grandmother who blushed and thanked him for his kind praise and in the next breath she accused everyone else at the table of not praising her cooking enough saying. “It takes my own Grandson to come over here and give me praise for all the hard work I put in for this family.”

Maria just smiled at her Mother and agreed with her son that it was indeed a wonderful meal.

After dinner I was shown the rest of the house by my sister, from the bedroom wing down to the extensive wine cellar. Walking past the kitchen I noted that there was two staff in there tiding up after the meal. Two pretty young girls that smiled when they walked through to the back of the house. Grandma was overstating her role in tonight’s meal just a bit. Neva and I then went out to the pool, lit with underwater lights that shone pale blue under a full moon. Neva put her arm around my waist as we walked and talked for hours around the extensive gardens.

Febe called out from inside. “Mom there’s a call for you. It’s Dad.” Neva sighed and said. “I better take this as I’m expecting it and it will be both good and bad news.”

He walked with her back to the house and as Febe came out Neva asked. “What sort of a mood is he in?” and Febe said “Arrogant and rood as usual. He didn’t even say hello to me, just asked for you.”

With a sigh she headed into the house while Febe and I stood there. “I think this is about the divorce.” Febe said. “I feel Mamma will be happier without him though.”

This put a dampener on the rest of the evening and we all went to our rooms for the night.

A Week went by and I felt like I had settled in to my job and met the other staff. My work was regarded with high praise and I seemed to fit in well.

Febe took it on herself to show me around the neighborhood and took every opportunity to sit by me in the living room or nudge me in the pool and Neva even commented that she thinks her daughter has a crush on her Uncle Ken, and who couldn’t be attracted to such a young and vibrant girl trying her best to rub and press her youthful body against my often hard cock in my shorts.

It was on warm Saturday morning that I was awakened to the sound of voices and splashing coming from the direction of the pool. The talk was about Febe not having any sunscreen on and Grandma yelling ‘that you all should have hats on anyway.’

I was still feeling tired and not yet used to the Spanish way of a late breakfasts and lunch. I dragged naked self out of bed and peeked around the curtains. Looking down just in time to see Febe leap from the side of the pool to the water with her legs spread wide like most young kids do, making a splash which hit Neva, sunning herself on a deck chair.

“Oh you terrible child.” said Neva. ‘The sound of laughter.’ “I’m going to get you back for that.” She made to get up causing Febe to scream and swim off to the far side. Febe must have seen me looking because she waved and I waved back, but in doing so I let go of the curtain and accidentally exposed my lower half. She made an O shape with her mouth, and then smiled. I smiled back and stepped back in to get some shorts on and some hot coffee and toast.

I moved out to the balcony to sit and enjoy the morning sun and also to watch the fun being had around the pool. I saw that everyone was out by the pool, either sitting on the loungers in the sun or under the shade of the back porch.

Grandma was under the shade of the veranda with a big hat on and reading a book. My mother and Sister sunning themselves and glistening with sunscreen, and Febe floating in the pool, with head back looking up at me. When she saw me wave she slowly began to spread her legs and arms showing me again the pathway to heaven. Her bikini was pale blue and had been pushed low on her hips. I’m sure just another inch and I would be able to see the top of her slit. The valleys from her stomach to the top of her bikini pants made me want to rush down and lick and kiss my way down and across her pubic mound.

Our eyes met and we both knew what I was looking at. She blushed and dove under the water. My eyes couldn’t leave her form as I watched her slide smoothly under the surface towards the side of the pool where she effortlessly pulled herself out and with the grace of a much more mature girl, she started walking toward me.

I had to adjust myself after such a show, but the show wasn’t over just yet. My sister sat up and told Febe that I should be up now and that there was some breakfast waiting for me in the kitchen. She then started to apply some sunscreen to her upper chest and tummy. My sister was built. Wearing barley there Bikini, she must have had at least a ‘D’ size breasts. I sat up straight and admired the view. I heard a cough behind me and a giggle. I turned and not 2 foot behind me was Febe, standing there with dripping water rivulets running down her shapely legs and dripping from those beautiful cone shaped breasts.

She laughed and said.” Your eyes will pop out if you keep looking, and that’s my Mom you’re ogling, and your Sister, shame on you.” She roared with laughter and held her hands over her mouth. I laughed along with her, but then, as I sat there, my gaze rested on her bikini bottoms and pronounced pouch it made outlining her pussy. I could even see the indent her lips made. She stood there letting me have a look but as I looked up to her face, she was looking at my crotch and the huge bulge there. Where I had adjusted myself before I was now poking out over the top of my shorts and giving my Niece a clear view of my red and swollen knob. I sat back in my chair, giving her an unobstructed view. I thought fair was fair as she had stood there while I admired her snatch. She took a step forward and her bikini bottoms were now level with my face and only inches away. I could smell her arousal.

We were just out of view of the others so I took the bold move and lent forwards and planted a kiss on her mound hidden under her bikini. She took in a sudden breath and put a delicate hand down to cover herself, but just for a moment, then that hand moved to the back of my head and pulled my face back to her wet bikini and she moaned as she rubbed her silk covered pussy across my face. I kissed her there again and again but this wasn’t the time or place and I wanted more of this little vixen, much more. I pulled back and stood, pulling her inside my room where I held her against me. Her wet Bikini cold against my warm skin. Her head only came up to my chest leaving my cock pointed at her tummy. She looked down at it and said. “I’ve never seen one that big.” She looked up to my face, she was so close that I bent down and kissed her lips. I said. “We don’t have the time right now, but when we do you can look all you want.” Both smiling, happy with how things were progressing, I adjusted my cock so it wasn’t as obvious and we made our way downstairs into the main house and the promised breakfast.

We were right on time for what the Spanish call ‘Second breakfast’. This is good for those who don’t have to be up early and works well with the Spanish lunch which is at 3pm after Siesta. We sat down to coffee and Tostada with tomato and ham. The others came in slowly to take up seats around the breakfast table. The conversation was light and had everyone in a good mood. I was concerned about the phone call my sister took last night and indicated that I wanted to talk to her, my sister said. ‘Later, after lunch.’ This meant after a siesta.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.