Truck Guy - Beach Shower - Cover

Truck Guy - Beach Shower

Copyright© 2019 by Ona Edge

Chapter 5: Talking About The Snap

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Talking About The Snap - After a long cold winter, Frank and his wife enjoy a sunny day at a new clothing-optional beach. At the end of the day a man sexually molests his wife, but Frank is constrained from coming to her rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

Jack visibly calmed himself, pointedly ignored Erin, and changed to a friendly, “lets negotiate” tone with me. “Well, if you want to move ahead in the line how about you pay me something for her? I got some time yet. That is only fair you know, seeing as how I warmed her up.”

Well, that was just bad manners and I was losing patience. “Allow me to retort.” (If you recall your Pulp Fiction, those words were followed by bad things.) “You have me in a mood now.” I hunched my shoulders and arms forward in a ‘muscle’ pose that made me look a lot bigger all around. “How about I beat the shit and blood out of your bastard’s ass, only I promise to leave you breathing ... more or less painfully. Rib breaks will do that. I bet she’d like that. Is that good for you?”

At this point I looked carefully at Jack’s hands. My only worry was that he knew karate or some shit. But while his hands were wiry, the skin was without calluses. His neck was also thin - he was not any type of fighter. Meanwhile I was an imitation of the Hulk, with a lot of muscle showing. His dick wilted and got real small, it pulling up into his body like a turtles head. He was not going to get a second go after blowing the first one. So the cocky wimp tried to fold, to cut his losses and walk away with an iota of ego intact. Except there was no place to walk. “Well you know what? On second thought, I guess I’m done with her, so how about I just leave you to it. She will clean up easy, it’s a shower after all. So no damage done.” He feigned to leave by moving as if to take a step moving around me, except he didn’t move, he just shuffled. Erin stepped in the other direction.

I shifted my foot in that direction, and I extended my arms out while keeping my chest and shoulder’s flexed. A glance downward reminded him he was still naked. Then I pushed him with his own weapon, more words. “Yeah, I don’t think so. You see, in my experience girls really like to see me beating people up bad. Blood on the concrete gets them hot. That really sounds like a better idea for me. You had your warmup fun and blew it, now I get to do warmup my way. You can contribute. That is fair dinkum, isn’t that what you say? I mean, what choice do you have? Unless you have a lot of cash...”

“Look,” he said, with a glance at where Erin was now farther from him. “Why don’t I just leave you two to work this out...”

I cut him off.Ê“I’m just not feeling that, I want her hot. ‘Blood on the concrete’ hot. Better for all.”

Erin finally jumped into the conversation with us. “Wow, you have big muscles. I like that. A big guy like you, I bet you can snap his arm, can’t you?” she asked, a little bit breathless. “The sound ... that snap ... it would make me so hot.” She touched herself at that.

I answered like I had a routine. “Normally I crack a rib or two first, a hard punch or three to the side of the chest works. I can tell this shit is a talker and really I hate that. A broke rib shuts them right up. But yeah, I’ve snapped bigger arms then him. Like a twig. They make loud noises then.”

Erin got deeper into her character, she gave a evil smile. “He pushed me and he ... YUCK. My guy, Eli, will know it with a glance and I would confess anyway, so he is already broken up with me. Two years wasted. I am free to ... well ... finish what was started. A good snap sound will make me so hot. But you are right about the screaming, so you can do a rib first. Tell you what, you do the rib, then give me a loud snap from his arm, and ... hmmm ... I’ll spend the night at your place, doing anything you desire. Did you know, I’m an anal virgin?” she said shyly. “I’m sure you would want to fix that for me.”

Jack looked at Erin, it was like she had transformed into a horned demon before him. He actually could not believe that she was making me an offer of her body in exchange for his extreme pain. Of course, at this point he believed I would do it.

“Wait!” Jack said. “You let me me do things, they felt good.”

Erin answered. “ ‘Let’ you? Not true. I said ‘no’ when you touched me. I said ‘no’ when you moved my arms. I said ‘no’ when touched my pussy. You got me off but that was just the novelty of seeing such a little cut dick in a coed shower, most guys would not dare show such a pitiful thing. Plus being watched by a real man. Then you stuck that little slimy ... into my ... I said ‘no’ you shit! You did not get me off but left me hanging when you made a mess on me! YUCK! Bastard!” At the end her voice was a bit frantic or hysterical.

Desperate to avoid pain, Jack protested. “Why didn’t you fight?”

“I said ‘NO’ and that should be enough. If you have to know, I am a devote pacifist, I can’t resist with aggression. I can’t even struggle or yell too loud, it is against my religion!” Then she turned to me. “You should know it is also against my religion to break my word to you. About anything.” She rubbed her pussy.

I channeled South Park. “You BASTARD! Taking advantage of her gentle religion? That is low, maybe I need to smash something else while I’m at it.” A glance down let us all know I was thinking. It was not a bone.

Erin liked that idea. “Oh yeah. Of course, I wouldn’t want to see that ... my religion you know ... but hearing it might thrill me to the bone ... I can avert my eyes. My offer stands: you make the snap noise with him - either arm is fine with me - and I am yours for the night. Anything! Look, the next time I go to church I will have to stand and confess my sins of the flesh to all. I will be declared a sinner, hopefully one worthy of redemption, but for now my engagement to dear Eli, the minister’s son, is over. No man of the church will have me until I am cleansed - a long process with prayer and sacrifice and penance. Plus, it is not a sure thing, I could be shunned instead. Cast out. Since I am willing and since I am already spoiled I can skip church tomorrow and be totally free for once. One week. My conscious is clear, I will be a total slut for you.”

Jack’s eyes were now darting around, frantic, looking for some opening. His rib, his arm and now his precious jewels were on offer and he did not see a good way out. He could talk, but as long as Erin was there, I was not going to listen.

Since Jack was stuck thinking in circles, I took our talk a figurative step forward and asked Erin, “Can I invite friends to join us?”

Erin circled Jack and came closer to me, cutting the possible exit gap even smaller. “Sure thing. Just not too many, because I want plenty of time with you ... big guy.” She made a point of noticing my ring. “OH! I don’t normally ... Actually, I never have done lesbo at all, but for you I’ll even do your wife. In for a penny ... he’s in for a pound ... ing!”

“Oh, my wife’s out of town right now.” It was the truth, we were in the next county.

“Well then, maybe you have a sister or a sister-in-law you like?” In fact, Erin has her sister she knows I like - her sister Becca. Becca would not mind, actually, offers have been made. “Look, I will skip church for tomorrow. If it will take time to get her, I can wait. We can shack up for the week - every night you could do me every way you wanted. Then wouldn’t it be great to see her naked, getting off like crazy on my tongue? Oh! Oh ... you could fuck me at the same time! Make him snap and I will go down on her, I will even rim her ass and go deep while you watch and do me real nasty. Just make him do that snap sound. Maybe we can even talk about you being my new boyfriend ... when your wife is out of town, of course. Or when you are ... Do you travel?”

“I travel a lot,” I said. Erin was doing a great job spinning this, I was very hard.

“Well, I could travel with you, unless she likes ... I bet your wife is real nice. If she works I could help her cook and do her hair and be her girlfriend too. She would so not be lonely when you are gone.” She wiggled her tongue. “I bet I’d like to lick her. Just one snap ... Say, do you have a big bed?”

That was when our little Jack, who was trying to preserve all he valued - which did not include dignity - channeled a bit of Jumping Jack Flash! He figured out something I would not have imagined.

Quick as a flash he ran for a far corner of the room. It looked kind of pointless. On the way he grabbed his speedo. When he reached the end of the bench, in the corner, he jumped up on the bench, then jumped up from the bench to where he grabbed an exposed shower pipes. In the air, just before he grabbed the pipes, he tossed the speedo through the gap between the top of the wall and the roof. Gripping the pipe he used it like a chin-up bar, lifting himself up to where he could swing his legs up and catch his heel on top of the bricks to lever up and drag himself flat on his back atop of the grit-covered brick wall. That must have hurt. Then he rolled off the wall on the outside of the shower building and was gone. It was a ten foot drop starting from a prone position, on his back, to the concrete slab, so we knew he would not land well. We heard a thump and a yelp when he hit the ground. From the sounds he got up, grabbed his speedos, and limped off at speed, causing damage and pain with each step.


Erin instantly wiped the character away and looked at me. “You kept your vow to me. It must have been so hard, to see me say ‘no’ and to watch him touching me like that. But you still kept the ‘white knight’ in check because you loved me more than you needed to own me. That means so much to me.”

All I could say was, “I don’t know, I just couldn’t move ... I mean, it was pretty hot. But why didn’t you ... you know, release me? Let me pound...”

She cut me off there. “Yeah, that was the problem, I did not want you to pound him and face the legal aftermath. I have seen it too many times, on police calls. There was no way you were not getting arrested, because you would honestly tell the cops what happened. That is a statement against your own interest which is also called a confession and means handcuffs. I know that, I have seen good honest folks arrested while liars and scum who keep their mouths shut walk away. But the whole truth is more of a jumble than just that. When we were at the shower-head I thought it was under control, that I would show him my pussy and he would be satisfied. Then he had to touch it and that was all, he would be satisfied. I wanted to see if I could be responsible to myself, for myself. My body, right? It seemed no big deal. But I was stupid because I should have known ... I guess I am used to a good guy like you. But really, in so many ways you are the exception. Plus there were other reasons, I was thinking like a child. When he did the other ... at the sinks ... I don’t know. I wasn’t willing, but I really could not fight him myself. But I still could not release you because of the arrest thing, I had to play it through to punish myself. That is messed up and I am sorry. I have to process it. Could we talk about it later?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.