Truck Guy - Beach Shower - Cover

Truck Guy - Beach Shower

Copyright© 2019 by Ona Edge

Chapter 4: Aussie Jack

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Aussie Jack - After a long cold winter, Frank and his wife enjoy a sunny day at a new clothing-optional beach. At the end of the day a man sexually molests his wife, but Frank is constrained from coming to her rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

I looked at the shower entrance just in time to see a short guy in a swimsuit coming from the other direction turn into the shower.

At a glance the guy looked younger, maybe in his early 20’s. He was short and skinny, I’m guessing about 5 foot 4 and 130 pounds, wiry with a cocky walk, he was wearing a really skimpy swimsuit - maybe a Speedo. Thanks to my “encounter with the hot pink bikini” I was out of position and had no chance to stop him.

I thought my “nude beach” fantasy was ending before it started.

I moved to to the entrance and looked inside. The guy threw his stuff on a bench and dropped his swimsuit almost without breaking stride. He could not help but see Erin naked, with her back to him. Her boobs were evident. I thought it was a great view of her figure and the most inspirational view of her charms. The rear view aroused males long before there were men. Once he had his suit off I saw his cock looked stiff, maybe 40% hard. He had no reason to question her presence as this was a coed shower. Or maybe it was what he was looking for; he could have been waiting on the other side of the building, listening for the shower to start. For all I knew he might have been peeking around the corner.

Erin was rinsing her hair so she was effectively blind and with her noisy shower running she did not know she had company.

I just stood at the entrance and considered my choices. If I moved to my wife I would be guilty of a “white knight” violation and I had no doubt that would be bad for me. If I did not move I had to trust my wife to signal me if she wanted me. Plus, maybe the guy was an gentleman and I would not be needed. I decided to watch from the entrance.

Of the ten shower-heads along the wall, Erin had picked the second one from one end. The cheeky bastard went to shower-head right next to Erin, effectively blocking her in the corner.

She noticed when he turned on the water, but she didn’t react right away; perhaps she thought it was somebody I let in, like another girl. She was in full profile to him. He had the shower on, but that was just cover, he was 100% focused on taking in her slim figure (perfect full side boob!) at close range. He did not even try to be subtle about it, he stared. So, not a gentleman. Because she was still working on her hair, my wife did not know.

After a few moments she happened to look in his direction. That was when she realized that he was a male who was boldly growing his erection based on what he saw of her body. Erin was not pleased. But I imagined she was less pleased with me, since he was only doing what came natural. I saw it all in profile, she was surprised, displeased, and upset. But “turn the other cheek” Erin did not get dramatic, she just returned to her business. She turned her body slightly away from him to put a hip between his eyes and her shaved cleft.

The guy boldly smiled back at her. Since he could see her breast easily, he focused on that. From the start the guy played it like she should not be surprised to have his company. Even if he was naked and erect company. With what looked like an unconscious motion he gave his cock a pull.

I could not hear what was said, but as soon as he opened his mouth I knew the type - he thought he could talk his way through any situation to get what he wanted. I could guess what he wanted. He wouldn’t act offended or entitled for now, his body language stayed all friendly-like and I imagined his voice was the same. Erin told me his first words were, “Excuse me Miss... , this is a coed shower so I decided to wash up a bit. My name is Jack. Nice to meet you.” He let go of his dick and held out his hand to shake.

The nice words did not avail him of a nice response. Erin and I both believe that actions speak louder than words; we knew why he took the shower right next to her.

She did not shake his hand, instead she moved to cover herself a little more by holding her arm to hide her breast and turning so she was not in profile but at an more oblique rear angle. She did not take her eyes off him, and while her mouth was not saying anything, her look and body language were clear and as cold as could be; without sound they yelled “GET AWAY!”

He was deaf to her body language. He had turned to face her directly and had offered his hand. His dick had stiffened, I could see it was now sticking up, it was about vertical so it was close to 100% and pointed at her. Also, he kept handling his dick.

Erin told me that, rather then try to address her obvious reaction, everyone’s friend Jack (that was his name) began bitching about some girl wearing only a ultra tiny “hot pink” bikini bottom who was showing these great tits to him all afternoon. When Erin paid him no attention he gave up the pretense, turned down his shower, and then turned down Erin’s, so she could hear him. I could also hear most of what he said.

It seemed that this busty girl got topless with her two friends as soon as she arrived. In his mind he had chatted her up real good for a “long time” and the girls put on a little show for him that got him all worked up, but despite his attentions she would not show him her pussy or let him apply some sun cream to her body.

It seemed that he had a critical need for him to see some pussy very, very soon.

“There were some old biddies on the beach all naked, but a young guy like me don’t want to see that, I won’t get it up for a week if I do. This topless sheila was smashing, good enough so a glance at her snatch would last me a couple of nights of sweet dreams, but would she give a guy a look at paradise? No! The BITCH!”

He went on to say that this girl and her crowd had just left. He implied that he had planned to “rub some of his frustrations out” alone here in the shower. But of course, that would be rude with her present, it was just common courtesy to share! Fair dinkum! So they should help each other in their hour of need. To hear him say it this seemed a reasonable offer.

His proximity to my wife, who was naked, seemed vulnerable, and seemed to be deliberately showing him part of her naked ass, plus his realizing how in shock Erin was at her luck over being naked next to a naked stranger, had his dick to full attention. It was sending urgent messages to the brain.

She kept looking at his dick with near-terror. But to his mind she kept looking at his dick ... and his brain said that meant they were both excited by it! He figured good things were coming his way.

I was pissed off enough that I wanted to charge in and do my “Hulk! Smash!” imitation. I outweighed the guy by about 80 pounds of muscle. All I needed was a sign from Erin. Why wasn’t she giving me a sign? It made no sense. Later we talked about her Sunday School teachings, in part she had reverted to her younger mindset so she did not want to be the source of violence.

Erin’s face and upper body got so red I was worried. Well, if she did pass out I would have leave to give this little shit what he purely deserved. But until then, my “white knight” vows held me where I was, standing in the doorway.

I must also admit that seeing my wife’s extreme embarrassment got BOTH dicks in the area a lot harder. I don’t know why, maybe it was a primitive, competitive response of the male brain to another male.

The presumptuous little shit finally turned off both showers; the room carried sound so I could all hear the conversation. The slimy bastard had settled on his approach for his next attack on my wife’s resolve. I could hear a hint of an Aussie accent when he said, “I must complain that I am being taken advantage of here. You’ve a fine gander at my best points, standing at attention for close inspection. But I got no reciprocity from you. You are acting like your fine naughty bits are too good for a chap to see. You can give us a little turn, can’t you? Give Jack a fair gander. It is just basic fairness. You believe in fairness, don’t you? You are an American, so of course you do.”

“NO! No, I won’t. Leave me alone.”

“Yes, you can do it,” he said, in a very reasonable, almost hypnotic tone. “It is easy and fair besides. It is so unfair not to, you have to know that. I just want a look, a sweet look.” The accent had thickened a bit, and I must admit he was very easy to listen to.

But Erin stayed as she was. She did not turn. She did not move her arm. She was giving him as little as possible, which meant in his mind that she was denying him as much as possible.

His body tensed, I thought for sure he was going to do something physical. But he was not ready to give up on his slimy Sith Lord mind tricks.

He had some skill at this, his next statement was like a MIRV in the way it pushed a bunch of Erin’s female buttons with one shot. “Look, I’m a guy so I got needs, simple needs ... I really need to see a good pussy today, and the only girls showing the goods outside are chubbies or ancients so I can’t see nothing I can work with. I gotta have good memories so I can relieve the stuff that is building up inside me delicates, you must know all guys have to. Mom cried as she told me that we men of her bloodline had a harder time than most, we needed more frequent looks at new sweet pussy. It is nature, our cross to bear as we trudge the path of life. We are all the way the Maker intended. I just want to get a good look at your pussy from the front, so I can do my business tonight with the nicest image in mind. It’s only fair, since you are staring so hard at my beautiful rigid dick. I bet you are going to be thinking a lot about Little Jack Standingup when you are sweating up your sheets alone tonight, won’t you? Oh yes, very nice stuff to see here. You are a fox. You can’t help it, that is how things work. It is basic biology. Attractive people have to help each other through tough times, you know that in your bones. You believe that, you are a fair person. Plus, you are hot! Damn hot! Hottest I have seen today on the whole beach, even besting the busty cow in the tiny hot pink see’em knickers!! Plus, you have class and style!”

Yeah, listening to that trainload of kangaroo excrement I knew this guy thought he could talk his way to anything. I am a physical guy so I despised guys like Jack, talkers who never seemed to do any work but always seemed to get the credit. Well, I bet I knew something they couldn’t talk around: a busted jaw! Which is what he might have if I got a hand on him.

“Don’t say those things!!” she said. “Not ANY of them.” But he picked up on her response, he heard her tone as saying she did not fully mean it.

He still was not out of roo poop, he had a another load. “Oh come on, you are hot, you know it’s true,” he said, playing the odds and picking the item he was sure she would not refute. Then he sweetened the load. “What are you, 25 or 26? I have done choice chicks your age. Fine women ... please ... help save a wretch like me.”

(I almost threw up at those sacred words, this living sack of excrement had no limits and no shame.)

It did not work, Erin rejected it all because his essential nature and low desires were obvious.

He also saw it was not working, so he crossed a line. If words would not turn her to him, still she did not run or go crazy, so he figured he had to step it up. He reached out with both of his hands to grab her upper arms. With a firm grip he turned her shoulders, and her body followed. All was revealed for a second.

Seeing that, my heart was pounding like a drum. This was the woman I called my wife, why didn’t she release me? I felt like my whole torso was near exploding. I was sure that contact would cross the forbidden line, releasing Erin to run towards me. I mentally prepared myself to charge him; if she was in the corner then so was he. I would start by slamming his body into the wall like in hockey. I could even claim I slipped.

The trouble was, she did not release me. Could he maybe have unlocked something in her with those two comments about how the was “hot” and about her age of “25.” I knew those were the types of things she really liked to hear - especially from anybody but me. If he kept feeding her those lines, he might yet see her pussy.

Well, I knew his interest was not in seeing her pussy. That was just a step. If he got her to that point he would have momentum on his side so it might move her a lot farther along to score.

Erin did respond to being moved, right away she shifted her arms to the traditional ‘modesty’ pose so many naked models and actresses have used, where one hand covered her pussy and the other arm covering both her tits. The move was smooth, like she anticipated what he would do.

He picked up on how the compliments might have worked so he kept saying she was hot. He said how he had “wasted” time with that 20 year old in the hot pink when Erin was a lot nicer. “That girl was a cow, but you are ideal, you MUST have modeled some,” he said.

She was facing him when she glanced down at his dick again, this time with a look of pure disgust. He ignored the “disgusted” part and talked about his interesting dick. “It is very friendly, I have never had a complaint nor have any questioned its manners ... Oh my goodness, have I been indelicate and assumed ... are you by chance still a virgin?” he needled.

Of course he knew she had to deny that strongly, which was what he expected. Her response was to curse him. But what he didn’t expect was for Erin to speak WITHOUT moving her hands! We all know how most women cannot talk without their hands, and in fact my wife had a stronger urge than most. But she overcame her female nature. I took it as a good sign. Resisting him? Well, that might take a bit more than she had.

Jack had finally reached the end of his words and got cursed for it, so it was time to change strategies. He wrapped his hand around the wrist of the arm covering her tits. Looking into Erin’s eye he drew the wrist down until he rubbed the backs of her fingers along his shaft, his most defenseless point and so the point a woman was least likely to attack. Her eyes were HUGE as she looked at him, we all knew he was taking a risk of her fingernails. I knew she was considering it. But one could also say he was making himself sure of her pacifistic nature.

It is a fact that Erin pets every puppy and kitten she gets close to. Plus, I recognized there was something extra in Jack’s dick that was unfamiliar to her: Jack had a very prominent ridge. It was something I was pretty sure she had never seen live before and had never felt. She was curious. So she moved her fingers every so slightly over his dick.

She was so focused on his shaft that Erin had forgotten how her breasts were now uncovered. Jack reminded her with a glance, one nipple was puckered and the other was soft. He smiled at the soft one. Erin reacted to the glance as if he touched her, she snapped her arm back to her chest.

From my end this had gone way too far. Actually, that was a little funny considering how my fantasy had me getting turned on by watching another guy seeing my wife naked and relaxed, telling her with words and body language how beautiful she was. But Jack was slime, disgusting, and that made all the difference. In my heart I so wanted to run in, get her out of there and give Jack a load of pain. But I was frozen by my brain, and my “White Knight” vow. Why did I ever go for that? I was actually short of breath from my internal conflict. Plus, while my mind and heart were in conflict, my cock knew what it wanted, which was that I keep watching and maybe loosen things up a bit down there.

Me and my cock settled for tenting my shorts.

Jack took hold of Erin’s wrist again. He let it stay in place for a moment as Erin resisted. But after a moment she relaxed. “How about we try that again?” he asked, but did not move.

“No. I don’t want to,” Erin said softly, but Jack did not believe “no means no.” He figured a soft “no” was a “yes” in disguise from a good girl. It helped her think she was still “good.”

He waited for a count of five. By then he used just a gentle pull, more guiding than anything, and Erin moved her hand down on her own. Again he guided the backs of her fingers along his dick, then he turned her hand and rested her fingers on it. When she moved her hand he sighed and smiled; he thought he had the path to victory.

Erin just stared at what her hand was doing. It was as if she was disconnected from her own hand.

Actually, we have done something like this before. When Erin gets stoned she sometimes thinks her hand was disconnected. That is our signal that she had enjoyed enough smoke and was baked just right for us to get into bed. Once, when we had some really good stuff and she smoked too much, she even asked who’s hand it was on my dick, because I was getting stroked and she couldn’t see anybody else around. She got the giggles and tried to see if her sister Becca was hiding behind me, using her hand to stroke me. If so, she insisted Becca had to do something for her. What she said next didn’t make a whole lot of sense, but it was really funny at the time. Then she had to call Becca on the phone to ask if she was stroking me. The explanation, questions, denials, and additional conversation took quite a while and I was loath to waste Erin’s high. So I fucked her and got her off while she was on the phone with Becca; it was the only time that ever happened and it really got both sisters confused when it did. It was kind of nice.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.