Truck Guy - Beach Shower - Cover

Truck Guy - Beach Shower

Copyright© 2019 by Ona Edge

Chapter 2: The shower

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: The shower - After a long cold winter, Frank and his wife enjoy a sunny day at a new clothing-optional beach. At the end of the day a man sexually molests his wife, but Frank is constrained from coming to her rescue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction  

About 100 yards from the main entrance there was a side path ending in a one-way gate that was a short cut to the parking lot. This was arranged so it was not obvious from the lot or when walking outward, but when walking back it was clear. A few yards up the side path was a cinder block building on a concrete slab with a sign that said “Shower.” Further up the side path we could see where two more side paths branched off, signs said they led to restrooms and an open picnic area that was shaded with mature trees.

Erin had gotten her hair wet while swimming. Also, she felt wet and sticky and yucky from the afternoon in the sun and the water. So she was drawn towards the shower.

When we got to the shower entrance we saw it was crude, coed (it was a nude beach), and provided no privacy at all; the entire inside was an undivided space. The entrance was basically an opening in the wall the size of two doors. There was no door. While the building was positioned at an angle from the path, passersby could see in if they looked. The opening was flanked by two crude sinks on each side. The wall opposite the entrance had about 10 “rainfall” shower heads which were directly above the person using them. All the plumbing was exposed for easy service. There were fixed wooden benches along the two side walls, with a few clothing hooks dotting the wall above the benches. To allow air circulation the steel roof was suspended a foot or two above the 10-foot wall, the overhang hid this from outside. Sounds could pass freely. Skylights in the roof allowed light, there were also bare bulbs which I assumed kicked in as the sunlight dimmed.

As she stood at the entrance I could see Erin’s dilemma. She wanted a shower, it was a compulsion. But she was used to nice showers with tile and fluffy towels and privacy and ambiance. This didn’t even have soap. Washing herself where anyone going past could see her? That was a huge hurdle.

The main concrete path was considered “beach” so people could be nude or topless. The grass and the side paths were “above the path” where people were supposed to be covered. However, I saw a few topless women on the side path, the area had a “feeling” of being part of the beach. Especially with the rest rooms, women were not going to put on their top just for that.

The shower was clearly “above the path” but a sign indicated nudity was allowed inside the shower.

Erin stood thinking for a bit; she was clearly going back and forth about the shower. At least it looked clean. It was new and might be unfinished. There was nobody inside, we could see that plain enough. The floor was dry and nothing was dripping.

I mentioned that because of the dry floor, I had a feeling this shower didn’t get used much. But I stopped short of making any suggestions.

She asked “what if someone walks in?” This implied showering nude, even if she was only washing her hair and her torso. But the obvious question didn’t register with either of us. Isn’t that interesting? She thought “it is a shower so I must be nude.” I thought, “she is just going to rinse her hair” so her swimsuit bottom would stay on, and she would add the coverup after she dried.

Of course, with my mindset, I was not sure why there would be a problem if somebody walked in.

In terms of somebody “just walking by” when they were outside the door, I pointed out that she would be in shadow, on the far side of the building, while anybody passing by would be in the sun, so they couldn’t see much. She agreed.

After a moment I said I would stand outside the door. If a guy tried to enter or leer at her I would start a conversation to slow him up. (In my experience, leering guys don’t like company.) She was not going to be long. I said nothing about her being naked, because I promised not too and with Erin it is better to err on the side of caution. I’m a strong enough physical presence to keep most guys away just with body language. Except troublemakers, of course.

“Girls are okay to come in, right?” I asked.

“Oh yes, it could be an emergency.” When she said that I realized there were no mirrors; that credited the “it wasn’t finished” theory, so a door could show up next week. Maybe a room divider wasn’t too much to hope for as well.

She also said couples and mixed groups could enter. It is not fair to stop them, and more women would be her best protection. Any guy with a girl who stares at Erin is in trouble with his girl.

I took position at the entrance, with my back to the shower, watching for anyone coming. So I did not see Erin take her swimsuit bottom off and toss it on one of the benches before she started her shower.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.