1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

It was about 3am when I heard my phone buzzing. I was receiving a new text from Hayden!

“Mom wants to know if you are ready to go again?” she texted.

“Right now?” I texted back. I was excited. I had so many questions but I knew texting a wall of text would only make me seem too clingy.

“No, like a week from Friday,” she texted back. I could tell that was sarcasm. I checked the time and I knew I had school in the morning. It was way too late but I wanted another chance to redeem myself but at the same time I was worried I’d be caught sneaking out and I wouldn’t be able to make it through school.

“We are downstairs now, come out dummy,” she texted.

I checked my window and saw her mom’s station wagon waiting for me. She texted to stop looking at the car and get down there. I wasn’t sure why they wanted me to come. I got dressed and did my best Tom Clancy Stealth moves to get out of the house un-noticed. It was late and I hoped my parents wouldn’t hear me.

I ran over to the car and Betty started to pull away before I got there and then stopped. I ran forward to get in and she pulled forward again. She was fucking with me. The girls were laughing at me but I jumped in once Betty stopped long enough for me to open the door and sit down.

“Pussy got him going crazy,” Betty observed as I got into the back seat. I didn’t bother with my seat belt. “That pussy magic will make a boy do bad things,” Betty told me as she pulled away from my house. I saw what I thought maybe my mom in the doorway of our house. I quickly turned off my phone so she couldn’t text me.

“Nice place,” Betty observed about my house. I didn’t say anything to that. What could I say? “Yeah, better than your shithole two bedroom”?

“Why did you guys come so late?” I asked. I was still in my Pajamas. I couldn’t believe I had on full pants and shirt of Pajamas but they had been a Christmas gift from my Grandmother.

“Nice jammies,” Waverly asked if I had Underoos on as well. The sad part was I knew exactly what those were and it wasn’t too long ago I was sporting their Aquaman themed underwear bottoms. It made me feel tiny.

Betty answered my question by saying that it was time to pay rent. I said that I hadn’t brought any money and Betty told me that they needed to make real money. I would have given them whatever I had. I really didn’t have any expenses other than stuff I bought on the Xbox.

I assumed she meant web camming but then I noticed that Hayden and Waverly were both completely naked. I hadn’t even thought to look in the darkened car but I was shocked. What if we were pulled over? They obviously either didn’t care or hadn’t thought about it.

Waverly laughed and said that unlike me they didn’t sleep in jammies at night.

“I got a call from one of my regulars and we have to strike while the iron is hot, babe,” Betty told me. She explained that he had seen me when I was fucking her daughters and wanted a little show. I started to get nervous and she told me he was very cool.

“Actually, he is pretty freaky!” Betty admitted after giving it some thought.

I should mention that I was riding with a lady and her two naked daughters at 3 am in the night to a stranger’s house and she thought THIS guy was freaky? How much more freaky can you get?

“He wants to see you finish planting the bone in Hayden’s asshole, think you can handle it?” Betty smiled as she looked in the mirror at me and winked. He must have been watching when I popped my cork earlier during their webcam show.

“Hope you don’t mind getting shit on your dick,” Waverly laughed and said she didn’t see why she had to be woke up for this. Hayden smacked her sister’s arm but didn’t correct her. That did seem gross the way they put it. You almost never saw shit on a dick in all the anal sex porn. However, they seemed to think it was funny to bring it up.

“You know Mr. Stone is a weirdo. It’s all hands on deck,” Betty told her daughter and Waverly rolled her eyes and looked back at me that I better not shoot my load early. “He’ll probably want you to fuck his weirdo wife,” she told me.

My dick jumped to attention. I had beat my meat enough times that night to get them out of my head that I didn’t’ think he could come to attention but there was suddenly a spark of arousal. I had a mom driving to get me to fuck her daughter and when I get wherever we are going there is a guy who may want me to fuck his wife?

This seemed too good to be true. Good shit like this never seems to happen to me.

We went to a really nice neighborhood – much nicer than Deer Park where I lived. The houses were all Mansion level estates. Betty knew exactly where we were going and pulled around the drive way and parked. She told me to get out. I was so embarrassed by my decorated pajamas that I considered undressing and going in nude. I think I was just afraid that this could still be some kind of practical joke and they were going to leave me at some stranger’s house in the middle of the night.

Betty’s daughters were naked but Betty herself had on what looked like some kind of halter top. There was a band of elastic above her boobs that suspended a small wrap of cloth around her tits but there was nothing on the bottom so that her tits just hung down and exposed her nipples. She had on a similar skirt that showed most of her ass cheeks in the light. She was the only one wearing shoes of the three of them.

Betty rang the bell and an older man with white hair answered the door. I thought he may be the Butler but he was Mr. Stone. He recognized me immediately. Betty seemed eager to go inside but her daughters didn’t seem to care that they were standing outside naked. I guess it was about 4 am and the yard was so big that nobody could see them but still – we were outside!

“You came! How splendid! Oh and look, he is wearing his PJ’s, isn’t that adorable?” The man seemed effeminate and that worried me that he’d want to fuck me too. I started to wonder about what I’d do if he wanted me to suck his dick.

Like what If it meant getting all this pussy but I had to suck just one dick? Would that make me gay if I did it for pussy?

He walked us into the house and took us upstairs. His wife was on their very luxurious bed. She had long blonde hair and she looked great in the dark however as I got close to her I could tell she had a lot of plastic surgery to look that way. His wife was wearing a white flowing night gown and had what appeared to be a very shapely body. She reminded me of a showcase model lounging on top of a prize on her luxuriant brocade bed.

“How delicious, can we keep him?” she teased her husband and offered a playful tee-hee like a spoiled princess.

I couldn’t believe this was really happening and several times wondered if I had just masturbated myself into some kind of sex dream that I couldn’t wake up from.

Betty snapped her fingers and her daughters lined up naked. They put their shoulders back and their tits out. I noticed it was one of the few times Hayden stood up straight and didn’t slouch. She looked straight ahead.

I wondered if I was supposed to stand up straight and motionless like they did. I stood still just in case but Betty didn’t say anything to me.

“I am not in a dominant mood this evening,” Mr. Stone told Betty that he wanted to watch me finish what I started with Hayden earlier. Betty told him she got horny when he got right down to business.

“Yes, I see those horns come out of your head,” Mr. Stone chuckled in a very elegant and mannered way that made me uneasy. Betty put her fingers up around her hair to simulate devil horns and smiled seductively at him.

Hayden unzipped my pants for me and helped me undress. That was something she told me before she would not do. I guess the rules were different when putting on a show for rich weirdoes.

Hayden led me over to the bed and spred her ass cheeks. Mrs. Stone lay on the bed watching us both inches away from our bodies like she might join at any moment.

“Spit on her asshole, dear boy” the man was standing over my shoulder. I didn’t think it was right to spit on Hayden but I did. A snotty gob of spit trailed out of my mouth and I rubbed it all over her asshole. He chuckled and told me to fuck her in the ass. “Fuck that sticky little asshole,” he said in this very conservative, erudite aristocratic accent which made it sound so very odd.

Hayden didn’t seem to mind that I spit on her or that I was going to put my cock all the way into her asshole.

I still wasn’t sure how it would fit but I believed Betty when she said it could. My dick was rock hard anyway despite the many times I had jerked off. I know you may not believe it but on weekends I had masturbated at least thirty times when I had Internet and no one was home.

“It’s like a Harry Crumb comic! A skinny little boy climbing on your stallion of a daughter’s back to ride her,” Mr. Stone was giddy with delight. My Uncle explained the reference to Harry Crumb afterwards when I told him this story.

Harry Crumb used to draw skinny little guys riding on the backs of huge girls with big asses and freckles that looked a lot like Hayden. Apparently, Mr. Stone had a huge fetish for the girls because they looked a lot like Harry’s subjects in his cartoons. He seemed to adore the fact that they were “white trash” sluts even though everything about him was ritzy or perhaps that is the reason he liked it. It was so alien and taboo to him to watch.

I admit – a mother and two sisters who did the things they did was taboo to me as well. It was also pretty fucking weird to be this close to a millionaire’s wife and fucking someone else right in front of her. She was used to cocktails and fancy stuff –and there we were boffing inches from her face.

Hayden helped me get the head of my cock into her asshole. Once the mushroom part of my dick was all the way inside her asshole it was a lot easier. I thrust the way I had in her pussy but she whispered “Slow your roll, Turbo. I don’t have a Tunnel in my backdoor like Waverly!”

Waverly guffawed at that but didn’t protest it.

While everyone watched me fuck Hayden in the ass Betty showed Mr. Stone the panties we took from Wal-Mart.

“You wore these today?” he asked her as he sniffed them for authenticity.

“I wore these all day just for you and Waverly had on this leopard print,” she said.

“I can see a skid mark in the back,” Mr. Stone was delighted. He took down his pants and asked his wife if he could put on the new panties. She told him he could. He was wearing some fancy pink panties and when he took them down I saw a pink plastic cage around his dick. He put on the leopard print panties and modeled them for his wife.

I couldn’t really pay much attention because I was almost balls deep in Hayden’s asshole. Once I got inside her – it was easy and it felt like there was a cavern. I could actually feel what I thought were little pieces of turds touching my dick and while it grossed me out – it turned me on to be this far into the most intimate reaches of a woman. I thrust in and out of her.

Mrs. Stone bit me right on the ass and sucked on my butt cheek. She left a huge hickey next to my butt. I nearly came when she did but she bit so hard that I thought she would break the skin and it frightened me. I wondered if these people were Vampires like in the movie “Interview with a Vampire” – it was so freaky that it would have made perfect sense. The entire room was decorated in old Elizabethan colonial decorum and the bed smelled like the kind of Pot Pourri you smell in Bed, Bath and Beyond.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.