1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

It was a tough decision. I had never had to make any tough decisions. My life had been deciding what class to play in Destiny and how to outfit the best gear for maximum DPS up to this point.

Now, a legit offer may have been laid at my feet to fuck a woman and her two daughters. I could say yes and possibly look like a fool when she was just playing me. I could say no and pass up a great opportunity because of my insecurities.

I decided that if I turned them down I would go home with no sex no matter what. If I said yes, I had a shot at sex so if it turned out they were playing me at least I took a chance. You could say that is a baller move or swagger but it was basic math to me. A no answer would never get me laid.

I had no cred or rep to worry about so if they laughed me out of the car If I said yes – then that was the chance I took.

“Yeah, that’s cool,” I told their mom I was DTF (down to fuck.)

Betty chuckled and drove back to her house. They were listening to hard core rap music. The only song I remembered or could understand had the lyrics “I’m be fresh as hell if the Feds watching (yeah)” and the girls all sang along in the car to it as they bounced up and down in their seats. I pretended to sing along too. I didn’t want to seem like this lame white kid from the suburbs even though that is exactly what I was.

I didn’t make eye contact with Hayden on the drive. Betty stopped at a WAWA gas station to get some wine and cigarettes. She asked me to escort her in which I later learned was a ploy to get me to pay for her wine and cigarettes.

She told the cashier who was staring at her tits through the skirt that it was her birthday and her son – which was me, wanted to buy her wine and cigarettes. This was simply a ruse to get me to use my ATM card again. I was reluctant but didn’t feel like I had a lot of choice and let’s be honest – sex was on the table and I was game.

Betty was older but she looked experience and she had a pretty decent body even though she was heavy set. I definitely wanted to do it with three girls – even if they weren’t hot that seemed like an epic move for a guy who was a virgin only a few hours ago.

We waited as the man wrapped up my purchase. “Hayden tells me you are an asshole guy but you didn’t stick it in,” she told me coyly. She looked at me as if she was gauging my reaction to her forward comment.

The cashier shook his head like he couldn’t believe a mother would talk to her son that way but Betty didn’t pay any attention to him.

“I just didn’t know what to do exactly. I didn’t think it would fit,” I admitted truthfully as I looked at my Jordans (tennis shoes).

“Oh, Mister big dick now? Your hog won’t fit down a girl’s tight little cherry butthole? Let me tell you honey, if there is a will there is a way. Were you just afraid to get a little brown eye on your dick? Is that it?” Betty laughed in a lusty sort of chuckle. It made me uncomfortable because it seemed almost masculine.

“No,” I admitted reluctantly although she didn’t paint a very pretty picture. I told her I was just learning.

She whispered in my ear that she would teach me some lessons. “Think of the biggest shit you ever took? If that big old stinker can come out of that little hole then the same size dick can go back up it!” she assured me.

Again – it wasn’t a pretty picture and it was a lot more graphic than I was ready to hear but Betty patted me on my ass after I paid for the wine and cigarettes and walked me out. I realized once I got in the car that guy thought she was my mother saying all those things to me.

“Hayden tells me you can fuck a long time,” Betty said as we left the parking lot. Hayden kicked the back of her mother’s chair to quiet her down but Betty just chuckled.

“Does he know how to eat that ass?” Waverly looked into the backseat with a big grin on her face. I was getting super horny even though I was definitely a beginner compared to them.

I didn’t say anything.

“Shy guy,” Waverly lost interest when I didn’t say anything back and turned around to face forward.

“He just doesn’t want to eat your shit-filled ass,” Hayden spoke up in my defense after an awkward silence.

Waverly farted very loudly in the car and breathed out the words “Cheddar cheese!” as if she suddenly felt a huge relief. “Why not? YOU love eating my ass!” she said to her sister.

“The only way I would eat your crusty ass crack is if you slurped up a mile of my poop first!” Hayden yelled back at her sister. They went back and forth like this making vulgar little jokes at each other’s expense for a couple minutes.

“Manners, ladies!” Betty warned her daughters to be a little less vulgar in the car. They both quieted down and then Betty let out the loudest fart and simultaneous belch you ever heard. It smelled like Wine and fart in the car all the way to their house. Her daughters couldn’t’ stop laughing and neither could she.

I felt like laughing but I wasn’t sure why it was funny. I was thankful when we pulled in.

“We should lock him in the car and make Justin breathe in the fumes before he comes inside,” Waverly looked at me with a mischievous glare. They didn’t though they got out of the car and walked in. I started to wonder if they were just teasing me. This was all some bizarre set up to get me to think I was going to have sex and then like that old movie Porkies I would be dropped down a chute into the swamp who took all my money and clothes.

Granted, I’ve never seen Porkies and this is another movie my perverted Uncle Eddie tried to get me to watch so he put a reference to it into the story. Suffice to say, I thought it was a real possibility the girls were setting me up to watch me fail hard. There are entire YouTube channels dedicated to watching men think they are going to get pussy and strike out hard.

Anyway, If I thought they weren’t serious my doubts were removed when Betty told the two of them to strip and pulled off her own skirt. They groaned but they both did as they were told. She told them to stand in the living room and the girls groaned about that.

“Hey, he gets the full experience,” Betty said as she twisted off the cap to the wine and poured herself a huge glass. She couldn’t find the top she put what I later learned were anal beads into the wine bottle to seal it up. It looked like a long strand of flexible rubber or latex to me and it seemed odd that it was in the kitchen in the first place.

I started noticing sex toys laying all over the place in innocuous locations when I looked around the house. They were hidden in plain sight along with marijuana pipes, unopened mail, half-eaten food containers and assorted junk.

It was like there were old dildos and anal plugs on counters, next to ashtrays under the couch cushions. They didn’t belong to any one of them in particular at least I don’t think so. I think they shared them which was pretty weird.

“Okay, so do you want us all at once or one at a time, champ?” Betty asked bluntly as she chugged some wine from a large glass.

I really wasn’t sure and had no particular preference. I stood there indecisively and Betty looked disappointed. “Look em over, and pick the one you want. I am going to take a good crap and if you can last more than two times you can do me when you finish with them,” Betty said as if she were disappointed in me.

“No, all of you at once please?” I realized a bit too late that technically to have a four way you’d have to fuck all three girls in one session not in a row. It would still be impressive but I wanted to do all of them at once.

I felt like saying “please” probably made me seem a lot less baller than I had originally presented myself as when I accepted the offer. Especially since they looked at me like I was cute for asking. I felt like a needy puppy dog who just asked you to throw their favorite toy.

Hayden and Waverly looked amused. They tried not to laugh as they stared straight ahead. They both stood there naked in front of me though. I admired how Waverly’s body was even curvier than her sisters. She had a little bit of a belly but she had some massive jugs and her ass cheeks were just as big. Everything looked to scale on her body – just much larger than the twigs and stick figure girls you see in magazines. They weren’t athletic but they were sexy!

“Eyes straight ahead,” Betty warned her daughters and they obeyed her- which was strange considering they talked back to her every other time in the car. They had done the same thing when the black guys came over. I felt special because I was getting the same treatment as those dope-ass ballers Jay and Q who had been there yesterday. They had real swagger – I was definitely not in the same league.

“You think you can handle this?” Betty pointed to her own bald pussy which was a huge mound of labia and lips that I really wasn’t sure where it began and it ended.

“Yes!” I said hopefully. Betty laughed and took me into her bedroom. She told the other girls to follow and they did.

Her bedroom was immaculate compared with the rest of the house and smelled like perfume. I want to say reeked of perfume but that is unfair. It wasn’t the kind of perfume you associate with sexy. It was almost like grandma perfume –cheap stuff.

It also smelled like baby powder and strawberry candy which I later learned was a sex gel they liked to use.

Her bed was had an exotic looking satin comforter with a lot of matching ornate pillows and the room was dim and comfortable. There were incense burners on a table and I could smell the distinct smell of incense now as well.

The air was cooler than other parts of the house.

The most shocking thing though was that walls was adorned with cuffs, collars, whips and dildos hanging from the wall. She had a laptop on the table and she turned it on. She introduced herself to the laptop and said “Hey, it’s your girl Lucky! and Hayden’s boyfriend is about to GET Lucky! Tips please for an impromptu private show! 200 coins gets full access and our private pics on Kik.”

I wasn’t sure if I was really Hayden’s boyfriend but I didn’t object or clarify to what Betty had just said. I was nervous that people would be watching. I was too nervous to say anything about it. I didn’t want to blow my chance by acting like a dweeb but at the same time I was so nervous and self-conscious. I definitely did not want strangers watching me fuck on the Internet but at the same time a tiny voice inside my head kind of liked the idea that if I was seen fucking on the Internet – I was doing it with three women at the same time!

That tiny voice was definitely coming from dick which was fully hard and ready for business!

I stood there like an idiot fully dressed as I observed all the sex toys hanging from the walls and on shelves. There were also a lot of mirrors around me that seemed designed to let you watch yourself from any angle fucking on the bed.

The most curious thing was there was several bowling ball pins on a shelf that I assumed might have some sexual use but at the time I could not imagine a woman putting one of those inside of her. The fact that they were next to several smaller dildos did give me a lot of horny ideas about where I’d put them.

Betty told me she wasn’t going to undress me. “I aint really your mama, you know” she said. I quickly unbuckled my pants and undressed while the naked girls stood around waiting for me to take the initiative with them. The problem was I really had no idea how to start out. I felt like if they could just give me some clue what I should do first then I could roll with it.

Betty walked over to me and told me not to be nervous while she cupped my balls and began to give me a hand job to get me hard. She whispered seductively that she wasn’t called “Blowjob Betty” for nothing and asked if she gave me a BJ would I cum and be spent or could I keep going.

“I want to fuck,” I said awkwardly and she laughed at me. I knew I sounded like a dumb kid. I had no illusions I had swagger anymore. I was in way over my head but I was kind of okay with that. I just wanted sex with all of them.

“Well, okay sweet heart, you’ve only got one dick and there are nine holes here to choose from, you gotta stick it some place first, what is your pleasure?” she asked me patiently. I felt like a kid in a candy store who could buy every candy bar but he had to know which one he wanted to eat first.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.