1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 31

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

The Epilogue

Eddie said he agreed with me about standing up for what I believe in and he added “girls with tits like that didn’t come along often enough.”

“What are we doing?” I asked.

He wouldn’t explain until he drove me to Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd and asked where the motel was. I asked if he intended to go there and rescue the girls.

“No, you are going to rescue the girls! They belong to you, right?” he handed me the pistol. It felt heavy in my hand. I imagined gunning down Jay, Q, Jeezy and his entire posse of thugs. I pictured running in there like I was PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds and just laying out everybody including that asshole Jim who left me stranded on the side of the road.

I handed the gun back to my Uncle and said that there had to be some other way.

“Your dad and me are cowards, Justin” Uncle Eddie said as he handed the gun back to me and took off the safety. “You will regret for the rest of your life not standing up for your women,” he said.

I didn’t get a chance to argue because as we pulled into the parking lot we noticed six police cars with their lights on and a big blue van. I saw Jay, Q and others from his group with their hands behind their heads on their knees in police custody.

I also saw Jim standing near them. He was obviously an undercover officer and he recognized me too. He pointed to a spot near him and told me to come over. I left the gun in the car and fearful I’d be arrested walked over to him.

“We got an anonymous tip from a tranny hooker that looked a little like you that we had some big human traffickers from Atlanta here and we were able to connect them to some local pimps. I just wanted to let you know it is appreciated,” Jim implied my tip would stay anonymous as long as I kept my mouth shut about the tip he gave me (of his dick).

“What happens now?” I asked.

“Well, they’ll be out by morning and probably a little pissed. I would move, change my face, change my identity if I were you,” Jim laughed and then said that they were all facing multiple federal and state charges and possible international extradition.

“What about the girls?” I asked Jim what would happen to any of them. He didn’t seem to care about them at all.

“What girls?” Jim shrugged. He had no interest in local prostitutes. He was with the FBI and that was completely off his radar. “They are free to go. The stuff we collected from the room and their vehicles will be in evidence for a while and if it isn’t hot or pertinent to the trial they can have it back,” he said.

“There was a bible in one of the cars,” I said.

“We did recover a bible with a safe in it. I am sure the boys down in forensics will be interested in that,” he told me.

“It’s just the money my friends earned,” I explained.

“They earned through prostitution and you are telling a FBI agent this because?” Jim seemed to think I was an idiot. He told me to “Get out of here. Go wait over by that van,” he said after that.

I waited by a SWAT van to be arrested for asking for the revenue from prostitution.

Betty, Hayden, Waverly, Kylie and Charity were released from the van while I stood there for 10 minutes sweating what a mistake I had just made.

“Can we keep the handcuffs” Betty laughed as she stepped out of the van before she saw me. She had a big smile on her face when she saw me and tried to hug me before the officer could remove her cuffs. It felt good to get a hug.

Charity was the only one who seemed sad. She was crying that Jay and Q were being arrested and not sure what she was going to do next. Kylie didn’t want anything to do with her mother.

“You could stay with us but we were cleaned out. They left our beds and couch and not much else at our place,” Betty offered Kylie a place to stay if she wanted and Kylie said she appreciated but it she would go home with her mom.

“I thought everything was up to me from now on?” I whisper-spoke to Betty so that the cops wouldn’t’ hear it.

“Well, you aren’t claiming me and I thought you probably had enough of us after they turned you out and made you walk track for us,” Betty seemed impressed I’d want anything to do with her and told me I could still be in charge if I really wanted.

“I think you dropped this earlier. You should read Ezekiel 23:20,” Jim walked past me quickly and slipped me Betty’s Bible before hopping on to the back of the SWAT van and telling everyone that the prisoners were loaded and they were ready to roll.

Betty was ecstatic that I recovered the bible and French kissed me. “It isn’t enough to buy new computers and everything but it will pay the rent for a while!” The girls were super excited and told me that when I got to their house they were going to fuck my brains out for coming back for them and recovering their money.

“I will be by after I bail out my parents,” I said. You know how hard it is to resist being told you are going to have your brains fucked out by three hot sluts? Their hair was all messed up from being freshly fucked and they were dressed like total whores but they were still super sexy. I told them I had to be there for them because we were family and that I learned that from Betty.

Betty opened the box and handed me everything except a hundred dollars to get home and said I could use that for bail money.

“I can’t take your money,” I said.

“You can because you own my pussy and you are family now,” Betty winked at me and her daughter’s seem to agree. Charity and Kylie both looked at them like they were fucking stupid though.

“I’ll pay you back!” I insisted and I knew my dad had a good job. He could easily pay them back.

“You’ll help us earn more if not,” Betty assured me that I was good for a rain check to get my brains fucked out and that she and her daughters would be going home and sleeping. “I may even suspend my own restriction for just one night!” Betty smiled that she’d sleep in her own bed.

“No reason to get tied up in the living room if there are no cameras to watch,” I shrugged.

“Sure there is but after what we’ve been through it can wait until tomorrow,” Betty admitted. She had provided me with her house keys and car keys and those had been taken from me when Jay stripped me of my clothes. The girls said they would have to break their own house lock to get in but they were used to it. “We can get one of the neighbors to hot wire the car until we can get a new key made,” they assured me they would be fine but told me to come over soon to check on them.

“My parents may not let me for a while,” I had to be honest. That wasn’t what Betty or her daughters wanted to hear from their new Master. If I could be put on restriction by my own parents that obviously didn’t make me seem all that powerful after all but I had to be honest.

Eddie drove me to the jail where my parents were being kept after we said our goodbyes. It was an intake center before you go to real jail. It took a better part of the night to arrange the bail and the 3,500 dollars covered it because technically the bail is 35,000 dollars and I just had to put down 10%. I never knew that.

My parents weren’t talking to one another when they came out of the jail. They had a lot of time to think and be bitter with one another.

Eddie told them a little of what I had done but my mom said that we would have to have a long talk tomorrow and tonight wasn’t the night. Eddie continued to make light of the situation and add a little levity by joking “You know that gun wasn’t real? It was just an airsoft gun I use to shoot Armadillos that tear up my lawn!”

“You were going to send me to confront a pimp with an airsoft gun?” I asked in surprise.

“I wasn’t going to really let you go through with it. I just wanted you to want too so you didn’t regret being a coward like me and your dad,” Eddie said.

My dad told Eddie to speak for himself.

“Oh c’mon, you’ve been pushed around all your life and you just let it happen,” Eddie told my father. They were brothers and I’ve seen Eddie joke with Marlene but seldom with my father.

“I am or was a Senior Manager at one of the top five consulting firms! I didn’t get that high in management by being a push over,” Dad said.

“You got there by being good at what you do and perseverance but you always cave,” Eddie assured my dad.

“Well, that may be true,” my dad admitted with a trace of irony.

My mom asked him what he meant by “WAS” a Senior Manager.

My dad said that he would tell her tomorrow but when my mom insisted he tell her my dad quickly explained that he got a text from his boss. “Apparently, our little shenanigans made the nightly news and it was a slow new day so it made national news. There is blurred footage of your tits all over the media and the story is “Drunk Karen Ruins Birthday party”. My Dad even showed my mom the story on USA Today.

“How is this MY fault?” Mom was livid and pointed out my Dad is the one who fucked Betty and had a porn addiction.

“Wait until morning and we can talk about this with a clear head, dear” Dad asked.

Naturally, my mom wasn’t happy with doing that and she continued to berate him and told him she knew what he looked at. “I’ve read all these dirty stories you favorited on some site called Storiesonline. Do the authors Vulgus, Mike McGifford, Aaron Addams, and Phil Phantom mean anything to you, Stefan?” she asked.

“Wow, you really seem to know the authors right off the top of your head,” Eddie quipped that seemed unlikely. My mom told him to shut up and mind his own business and when Eddie pointed out his was car my mom repeated what she said and Eddie shut up and minded his own business.

“Yeah, well you get frigid and we haven’t had sex in six months,” my Dad said. This was definitely too much information for me.

I wished I still had my phone so I could look at it awkwardly and tune out their fight. They almost never fought in front of us. I didn’t like the confrontation.

“Look at this, Stefan? I am a Meme! Do you see this? They made a picture of me and why does it say “I want to talk to the manager of the water park?” she asked.

My mom had one of those bob haircuts that are associated with bitchy women who always want to talk to the manager. I didn’t want to be the one to break it to her.

“Some of the articles talk about the rest of us! It just so happened the cameras managed to get you shaking your tits and your epic melt down at the end,” Dad answered her question in the hopes she would calm down but it only escalated the argument as my mom fumed.

“I am ruined!” My mom shouted.

“Well, you don’t work so...” My Dad mumbled that he would never be able to find a job now. “It is a certainty that they will fire me on Monday. There is likely no severance and no other company is going to touch me after this for what I make.”

“Stop mumbling,” My mom insisted angrily.

“We’ll be fine. I’ll sell the house and we’ll just have to downsize for a while,” Dad said a little more clearly.

“Someone had the great idea to take out a home equity loan and the market is tanking right now, Stefan! You couldn’t sell that house for half of what we owe!” Mom insisted before yelling at him for bringing up that she doesn’t work. “You always make it sound like I am inferior for not having an income! Being a house wife IS work. I do everything at home and you do nothing,” she said.

“Well, I work 11 hours a day and even on weekends to manage projects and earn the income that sustains our lifestyle,” My Dad mumbled again.

“Half the time, you are out golfing with your buddies or working from home and on the computer looking at porn!” she raised her voice at him.

“Well, I hurried up and got you guys home so you can discuss this,” Eddie said without as we pulled into our drive way. He told them that Anna and Brandon would be fine at their house until things blew over and he would be happy to take them back to the park tomorrow to get their car if they needed anything.

My dad said that wouldn’t be necessary since we had my mom’s car in our garage that he could just drive that over and get our other car.

“Well, if you need anything at all, and I mean anything! Don’t hesitate to ask!” Eddie offered with a good natured kind of smile.

“What is that supposed to mean?” my mom snapped at Eddie as we got out of his car and we went inside.

I was happy to go up to my room and sleep after that. However, I heard them yelling all night. I was glad Brandon and Anna didn’t have to hear it.

In the morning, they had calmed down quite a bit and my mom was wearing a white robe and drinking coffee. She had not made any breakfast for anyone like she normally did. She looked like she had a hangover and a headache from hell as she sat at the kitchen table quietly.

My dad was moping nearby and looking at his laptop. He was avoiding her gaze.

“Looking at porn?” she asked him right in front of me angrily.

“No, I am reviewing our credit cards for what we can afford to do without. I’ve already unsubscribed from Netflix,” he told her.

“Great, you saved us 15 dollars a month, that will be a huge help,” My mom said sarcastically into her coffee.

“Son, I need to talk to you about your spending on the credit card,” he said to me. I think he was glad not to confront my mom about anything and to change the subject

I told him I wouldn’t be spending any more on the girls and I knew I shouldn’t have spent what I did at Walmart that day.

“It isn’t that. It looks like you’ve made a substantial number of purchases on a webcam site. You’ve spent several hundred dollars this week,” he said.

I told him I hadn’t and my initial thought was that the girls had stolen my credit card and used it to run up coins to charge me. That felt just wrong. I knew they were manipulators but they told me they only got a portion of the coins they earned. It would have been better if I just gave them the money and a third party didn’t take a large portion! I would have happily given them whatever I could.

I didn’t even want to tell my father how I owed them 3,500 dollars for the bail at this point.

“How do you even know that is a porn website? Recognize the name?” my mom said sourly as my dad reviewed the charges.

“Okay, it is no secret Karen that I looked at porn and yes, I have used this website in the past however I NEVER purchased coins for private shows,” My Dad said and then mumbled that you could see enough for free he didn’t see why anyone would pay for private shows or to tip.

“You sure about that?” My mom snorted angrily.

“This was Justin!” My dad was ready to throw me under the bus and I was angry at him for automatically assuming it was me. He told her he had caught me once looking at the site from my room. That was true but I had not even created a user account so how could I have spent money?

“No, it wasn’t Justin!” My mom stood up for me.

“Who then? Brandon?” My Dad made the suggestion my little brother might have done it as an absurd idea because Brandon would never do something like that.

“No, it was me!” My mom admitted. It took my dad a moment to process that. We sat dumbfounded for a moment.

“Wait, What?” My dad mumbled.

“You heard me,” My mom looked him angrily and then apologized to us both.

I told my mom there was no need to apologize to me. She had spent her own money and I had done so many things that now wasn’t the time to discuss apologies as I’d owe her way more than she did me.

“That is so sweet, Justin but you deserve to know the truth. I wasn’t sure how to tell you this so I am just going to come right out and say it and let the chips fall where they may,” My mom took a deep breath to summon her courage.

She told us that when she was little she used to read Nancy Drew books. “Every third book or so the bad guys would tie her up and I used to wonder what it would be like if the bad guys tied me up,” she admitted.

I didn’t want to hear this from my mom – especially in the morning.

My Dad tried to stop her from telling me these details but she insisted and he hushed.

“It seemed kind of shameful to have these fantasies. In College, everything your Aunt Marlene told you about us is true and some things she didn’t tell you. I mean, I don’t know. She exaggerates on some things but yes, we both posed for live art model classes,” she said.

I remember Uncle Eddie joking when he saw a nude painting once that it looked like Aunt Marlene’s boobs and saying that there could be hundreds of bad first year art student paintings of her tits floating around New York City for sale. Aunt Marlene had told us for money they both agreed to pose for art classes in the nude but my mom had always denied it.

My mom said that those gigs led to working in bars and doing ‘negligee modeling’ and she said she knew exactly how Waverly and Hayden felt the day before. “We were hot and we could do no wrong. We could flash a guy and get his attention and no one would call us dirty perverts. We made people smile so we liked to wear short skirts and tight clothes and flirt. We got our way a lot and I never bought a drink for myself until I married your father,” she laughed.

My dad didn’t see where this was going but my mom told him to shut up and he did.

“Yes, we had our wild times. There were times we swapped guys on a date because I thought hers was hotter than mine. There were times we got with each other just to make those guys jealous,” she said.

It was still gross since it was my mom but I could respect her adventurous past since I had one of my own. I told her it seemed perfectly natural to experiment and healthy even.

My mom said that six months ago she discovered my father’s porn stash and she was angry. My dad tried to apologize but my mom said she didn’t want to hear it. “You were sorry you were caught. You kept doing it even though you knew I knew,” she said she had left more than subtle hints about him being caught with his pants down and looking at his laptop or leaving browser pages open.

“I know! Justin, Anna or Brandon could have accidentally seen that,” Dad admitted.

“It wasn’t just that. It was that you had this secret life and you didn’t share it with me. You didn’t tell me about the things that turned you on,” My mom was angry with him but she was hurt too.

My dad said he didn’t think she would like it. She told him he never asked.

“Did you? Like it?” Dad asked her skeptical that she could like his hardcore porn. Marlene had told me it had been mostly interracial gang bangs, cuckolding, bondage, heavy stuff!

“Not at first,” Mom admitted and said that she thought it was disgusting. However, it grew on her. “I liked the stories. They were about characters that seemed real. People like you and me and how they would deal with situations. I could identify with them. I got hot and then the pictures seemed to illustrate and reinforce the fantasies,” My mom explained.

She said she hated the shorter stories. “Just when you fall in love with the characters the author puts a shitty ending and leaves you wondering!” She lamented.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.