1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 30

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

“Oh fuck, do that again please Master Justin!” Betty’s bright blue eyes opened with a radiant sort of ecstasy on her face about the pain she had experienced. She was only out for a second after I shocked her and now she had a big smile on her face but she was sweating, and her pussy was dripping wet. Her tits were leaking milk, and it was dribbling down her chest. Betty had not heard the cars roll up. I assumed it was the police since Waverly said that.

“Where dem bitches at? I see your shit station wagon out front,” I heard Jay in the living room call for the girls.

“Oh fuck,” Waverly sighed that now was not the time for a visit from the local pimps.

I hid the stun gun in my hand like a weapon. I put it behind my wrist like Enzio from Assasin’s creed ready to pull out if need be. Hayden shook her head at me to indicate I shouldn’t try to fight them. She was right of course. There were a lot of them, and they had guns and knives, and I was not Enzio.

Jay and Q opened the garage door. “Oh, what is going on in here? You having a little party with my bitches? How much money you got for me to play with those big fat white titties, boy?” he asked me. “You gotta pay to play with my girls. You don’t nothing for free! Not in MY house.”

I didn’t know what to tell him. Jay clearly felt he owned the girls and everything inside their home. I certainly wasn’t going to pay him even if I had money.

His friend Q closed my Laptop. Jay’s boys were standing behind him in the garage, and there would be no taking them down with just a stun gun.

“The Titty broadcast network is being shut down due to technical bitchacunties, these ho’s didn’t pay they bills. We here to shut this shit down and put them on the track permanently,” Jay said into the laptop even though it was already closed.

“Jay, please? I am going to work twice as hard! Please don’t do this, Sir!” Betty begged him.

Jay slapped her hard across the face. He had rings on his hand, and they left a mark. Betty smiled at him even though he had knocked her head to the side. “You like that? Let me teach you a little lesson in back talking me! You don’t beg me for shit. I decide what this pussy does!” he punched betty in the stomach and she groaned. She was bound to the rope and still had the dildo in her pussy.

“You nasty fucking bitch, stop grinning!” Jay smacked her, he slapped her. He yanked her tits. He pulled her pussy flap out and put a screwdriver handle up her ass. He choked her – I mean he really choked her.

Betty had trained her entire life to absorb pain. She was getting off on this.

“You fucking stubborn cunt,” Jay realized he would get nowhere with the mother. In fact, the more he beat her, the happier she became. Waverly looked at him defiantly. She was ready to take whatever he could dish out to her as well.

Hayden looked brave, but she was less ready to accept his form of punishment.

“I don’t want to mess up these pretty faces,” Jay played with Hayden’s hair and told her that it would be her maiden voyage on the streets tonight and she’d be very popular out there. “Fresh pussy sells really well, and I’ve got some boys in from Atlanta. You been sitting on that good-good pussy like a ripe little green tomato. You ready now for picking,” Jay spit in her face.

Hayden stood there and let his drip down her face on to her bare tits.

He turned to me and said that since he couldn’t hurt them because they were merchandise, he could hurt me. “This is my pussy empire, and you are like the little interloper! Come hopping up trying to sniff around and see what you can get. I been tolerating you around here but you overstayed your welcome, boy and now I feel like I can use you for a little lesson,” Jay lifted his hand to hit me.

I swung the stun gun that I had hidden behind my wrist. I had been hiding it, and I swung it like Theon GreyJoy when he encountered the Night King in Season Eight at the Battle of Winterfell. If you didn’t see that episode, I probably won’t spoil much for you by telling you it was a wide miss and then the Night King brought his sword down swiftly and killed Theon with a single fluid motion.

Jay didn’t have a sword, but he did have two fists with rings. I saw the first fist as it came towards my face, but I was already on my way to the floor when the second fist landed in my gut.

When I awoke, the girls were getting dressed to go out and whore. The guys had located the Bible safe and insisted that Betty open it up. They were carrying out all the electronics and anything of value to be pawned to the cars.

I was naked on the floor, and my asshole felt like I had been reemed several times. I wasn’t sure, but I thought I had chipped a tooth too. I knew I had a black eye.

Betty looked down at me and without saying anything nodded I should pretend to be knocked out.

“Good morning, Sunshine,” Jay noticed me moving around. “You look like you play Video Games. You ever play Mike Tyson’s Punch Out?” he asked me. I hadn’t, but I knew it was an old school Nintendo game.

“Well, bitch you ain’t Little Mac,” he and his thugs laughed. I assumed Little Mac was the main protagonist in the game that eventually went up against Mike Tyson. “You want to get up and try that again or you ready to be my bitch?” he laughed. I didn’t want to try it again. He had beaten me, and I was fucked right now. I wasn’t sure what to do.

I struggled to get up. My head was woozy. Betty, Waverly, and Hayden were bruised and had clearly been well fucked, but they were applying makeup and quickly putting on very skimpy outfits. There was no joking around. They looked very serious and afraid – even Betty.

“Lucky for you, one of my boys just got out of prison, and he has a taste for cute white boys,” Jay introduced me to the Duchess. I got the impression he had fucked the shit out of me while I was knocked out.

The Duchess was 350 pounds of black man with a doo-rag on and a mean look on his face. He had a very high effeminate voice that didn’t fit that body. “You have a tight little asshole!”

Jay said he had given me to the Duchess for being loyal to him in the joint (prison).

“Let’s get you dressed up so you can make Mama some money,” the Duchess helped apply make up to me and chose a skirt and half-top for me that would fit my skinny body. My dick hung out of the plaid skirt it was so short. He made me wear heels and put a blonde wig on me.

“You make a pretty girl. You so fine, baby!” The Duchess smiled at his handiwork.

“Duchess, you can play with your doll- baby when we get to the Super Eight, let’s roll. Everything loaded up,” Jay told the guys it was time to leave. “You bitches going to give me this combination now or you going to give it to me later but the only place this bible is going is up your ass after I get my money out,” Jay promised them. I knew Betty was stubbornly refusing to give him the money, so I wasn’t going to provide the combination.

The two black mustangs were parked on the lawn outside. There was also two brand new red Honda CBR500R Motorcycles out front. I assumed purchased with money he made off the girls. They also had a white utility van to hold the girls stuff and some of the muscle they had brought along with them.

“You get to ride in the backseat, Princess,” Jay carried me personally by the scruff of my blouse out to the van and asked me for a kiss before throwing me in the car. A Mustang’s back seat is designed to carry two people, so I was scrunched in between a slutty woman and Hayden.

“My Ho Charity is in there. You two can ask her how much shit costs out on the street and get a little basic training,” he shoved me inside with Hayden and slammed the door on us.

In the backseat with us was a blonde woman about my mother’s age named Charity. Hayden recognized her immediately. Charity looked very slutty and pale with an aloof kind of quality like she didn’t care about shit. She was dressed like a slut in a short skirt and see-through top with a collar around her neck.

“About time you walked track, Hayden. Kylie’s been kicking it out here for six months every night,” she said. I knew Kylie. She was a girl at my high school and she looked a little like Alicia Silverstone. Kylie was very pretty and one of the girls I considered an attention whore because she dressed like a slut. She looked a lot like her mother in the face except not as haggard from rough living. Charity’s expression suggested nothing but contempt for us both.

“What are you doing out here White Bread? Trick or treating?” she laughed at me when she saw me. I must have looked absurd with Hayley’s dark eyeliner, blue mascara, rouge, and lipstick.

“I don’t know. How do we escape?” I asked her in a whisper. There was a gorilla-sized man in the passenger seat.

“Oh shit, you are a dude!” she laughed and hit the guy in the front on the shoulder and said, “You got us rolling with tranny’s now?”

“He is Duchesses bitch,” the burly black man shrugged it off like it was nothing to worry about.

Jay opened the driver’s seat and sat down and started up the car. He revved the engine. He clearly enjoyed driving it. He put on some expensive looking sunglasses even though it was dark out. “Well, my little bitches. Bitch, you going to earn tonight! You going to earn for me! Get to know each other because you are going to entertain at a little party before we put you on the street!” he said, and he turned up his music.

I found it ironic in a way that the song was called “Rake it up.” The old Foreigner song that started out our day without a cloud in the sky when we were having fun was titled “Break it up.” This was a rap song, and the lyrics were something like:

Aw, this strip club anthem, nigga, what’s up?

Young Money

Yeah, me and Mike WiLL pull up to AOD back to back

Them AMG 63’s (Mike WiLL Made-It, nigga)

I tell all my hoes, rake it up

Break it down, back it up

Fuck it up, fuck it up, back it up, back it up

Rake it up, rake it up, back it up, back it up

I tell all my hoes, rake it up

Break it down, back it up

I made love to a stripper (stripper); first I had to tip her (phrrr)

20 thousand ones, (woo) she said I’m that nigga (I am)

I said I’m that nigga, bitch, I already know it (I know it)

Charity bounced up and down singing along to the song and popping her tiny tits up and down jiggling them in her skin-tight dress top. It was the kind of tube top that could be easily pulled down to show her boobs. Charity knew all the words and bopped her head to the music like it was the best song ever and showed no sign of trepidation about what we were about to do.

Hayden had a brave face, but I am sure I looked terrified and miserable.

I listened to the words to the song as I contemplated everything that had just happened to me. I had been knocked out, fucked in the ass, and dressed as a girl and now I was in a car being taken to a party, and I could feel some dude’s cum slowly dripping out of my asshole on to the back of my skirt, and there was literally nothing I could do about it.

I imagined grabbed Jay by the throat and forcing him off the road. Crashing into the ditch would give me a 50/50 chance to escape. It would probably get us all killed though.

“I am sorry for this,” I whispered to Hayden.

Hayden didn’t say anything to me. I had promised I would never apologize unless I failed as her master. I knew I had failed to protect her. I felt horrible, and it would have helped if she said something back to let me know she accepted my apology. Instead, she just looked up at me with those big brown doe eyes full of fear and apprehension. Her face was painted with heavy make-up, and she looked just as much like a stuck up bitch as Charity, but her eyes told me she was worried.

“Your sister is in the other car with Q isn’t she?” Charity talked across me or through me over to Hayden as if I didn’t exist. Hayden didn’t answer her. “They know I would snatch that bitch’s hair out if she says one word to me,” Charity promised she would kick Hayden’s ass.

Charity was skinny though – very much so. She had little tits and a skinny waist. Waverly would definitely crush her. Although Charity had a lot of attitude and looked scrappy, I knew Waverly had nothing to be afraid of in a fair fight with this whore.

“They finally shut down your little webcam shows, huh?” Charity was chewing gum as she talked to Hayden, but Hayden was ignoring her. “They shut me and Kylie down about eight months ago. That webcam shit is just too hard anyway. Who understands computers? If I wanted to do that I would have stayed in high school in Milwaukee! We’ve been walking track seven nights a week ever since. That’s how we pay the rent. I don’t mind though. I wasn’t cut out for that technology shit. Ever since Waverly drove off my husband, things have gone to shit,” Charity smacked her gum.

I got the impression without the Master she was getting up late and not doing the shows in the first place, and when she did they weren’t inspired but the way she told the story it sounded like it wasn’t her fault. It was Waverly’s fault for driving off her man. He was the one who made her do what she was supposed to do, and she felt no responsibility for it.

Hayden said nothing and continued to look out the window as the car raced through the hood recklessly.

“I heard they found your little safe,” Charity smirked like she was happy for our misery. “You know they are going to get the combination out of you cunts or break it open. It was pretty stupid hiding the money in a safe. You know what that did to me last night for holding out on them?” she asked Hayden.

She waited for Hayden to ask what and when Hayden ignored her she told us anyway. “They shoved my daughter’s goldfish up my asshole one by one. Six pretty little koi fish. Expensive too! Ten dollars each. Her daddy bought them for her before he left. Then they made me shit them out after they stopped wiggling around and they fed them to us,” she said.

I almost felt sorry for Charity, but the way she told the story sounded like she was trying to scare Hayden into submitting to Jay and at the same time like she was proud that she had endured the torment. Charity chewed her gum waiting for some response.

“All that chewing sounds like an army of 1,000 crusty vaginas marching through the mud,” Hayden said sourly.

“Just like your sister. You are a defiant little bitch. Jay is going to have fun breaking you. Kylie used to resist him too, but now she is one of his top earners,” Charity seemed proud of her daughter. “Jay is going to send her to college!”

“He might send her to suck some dicks behind a college, but he isn’t going to spend jack shit on her,” Hayden took the bait and answered Charity.

Charity smiled when Hayden insulted her and said that Jay is going to get her a boob job. “I’ll have nicer tits than you with those saggy milk sacks. Then after that, all the extra money I earn is going to her college fund. I am a good whore. You Finch girls with your stuck up noses. You think your shit doesn’t stink,” she said.

“You bitches better be playing nice back there. Don’t make me stop this car,” Jay teased us as he turned down the music slightly like a parent telling his kids to get along with each other. We were pulling into a motel parking lot.

I didn’t know where my phone was. I didn’t have anything on except a pair of high heels, a tiny skirt, and a half-top blouse. I didn’t know where we were. I wanted to make a break for it as soon as the door opened, but Jay told me that I was on the honor system.

“You look like you are a runner. You a runner?” He asked me and told me my new name was Jennifer. Jay looked back into the backseat and said that the honor system was simple. Jay assumed I didn’t care about the “Finch bitches” because they fucked everybody over sooner or later. He read out my address that he had taken from my learner’s permit and said that he would fuck everybody up at that house if I ran.

Jay stared at me, and it felt like he was looking into my very soul. He was an intimidating and charismatic man even though he was not much older than me. If this was a movie he would be played by Chadwick Boseman and Q would be played by Michael B. Jordan from Black Panther. The Duchess would be played by Forest Whitaker.

“Now, you look like a good bitch who knows how to follow instruction. You do things for me now. You do what I ask, and I’ll be good to you, give me a kiss,” he said.

He waited for me to do as I was told. I didn’t want too, but he wasn’t letting us out of the car until I did something. I moved in to give him a kiss, and he slapped me hard on the face.

“I ain’t no faggot, let’s get that straight,” Jay had just wanted to see if I would do what he told me. Charity laughed at me, but Hayden just stared quietly at me with an impassive expression. The guys opened the car door and let us out.

We followed them up to a motel room on the second floor. This was the kind of cheap motel that had a little walkway leading to each room and opened to a parking lot. We weren’t inside a building. It was dark, but there were people walking around going from room to room. It seemed like some of the people lived here and were used to large groups of black men or whores walking around.

There was a lot of smoke in there, and it smelled of mildew and beer. There was cocaine on the table and six or seven “O.G’s” as they were called. Black gangster types who were from Atlanta that were associates of Jay and Q. They had two black women loving on them sitting on twin beds.

“We brought you a few party favors to play with, Jeezy,” Jay said as we walked into the room. Betty, Waverly, and Kylie followed from a discrete distance. It was apparent they were keeping Waverly and Charity apart.

“This is the premium pussy you told me about?” Jeezy seemed to be the leader. He was a bald black men a little older than Jay but not by much. He looked right at me and laughed.

“This is a little tranny boy. He can be your faggot fluffer,” Jay pushed me onto the ground, and my wig fell off. My dick flopped out of my skirt, and the room erupted into laughter.

“Nah, Nah, we don’t roll like that, take him back out on the street and leave these other bitches, let me see they white titties,” Jeezy said as I lay on the ground.

The thugs with the girls pulled their tops down. They were all wearing outfits that were easy to pull down. Betty, Waverly, and Hayden had impressively large tits, and that appealed to Jeezy and his boys. Charity had little bumps that looked like flat pancakes with four inch long nipples that were extremely stretched out.

Kylie was young and fresh-faced with blonde hair. She had average sized boobs that were relatively perky. She recognized me from school, but we never talked before. She didn’t’ say anything to me. If I had to describe her, she looked like a very snotty Alicia Silverstone but slightly heavier. I could imagine her mom used to look just like her when she was younger.

“You sure that one doesn’t have a dick too?” Jeezy pointed to Charity. The thugs pulled her skirt down to her ankles revealing a bald, tattooed and pierced pussy with the words “JAY” and a pipe tattooed above her pussy as well as the continent of Africa on her belly. “Maybe she got a little cock tucked up in there?” Jeezy laughed, and the thugs pushed Charity in the back.

Charity dutifully pulled her pussy lips open revealing an extensive, wet, pink pussy to the men.

“You need to wash that pussy, baby!” Jeezy rejected her as well, and Charity looked deflated and humiliated. We were summarily thrown out of the motel room and told to “work.” The other four girls were going to be fucked and rode hard while we did.

Charity didn’t even bother to put on her clothes until she got up and dusted herself off. She didn’t seem to care that people at the motel noticed her. There were entire families that apparently lived at this motel, and they weren’t shocked by a whore being topless on the second floor.

“You need to tape that dick up if you are going to work out here, you can’t be flopping around,” Charity offered me a useful piece of advice.

I actually considered where I could get a piece of tape before realizing I didn’t want to work the streets and asking myself why I even thought about it. “I need to get home,” I said.

“Baby, this is your home now. You belong to Duchess and Duchess works for Jay. You go home when you earn enough to go home. If you don’t, they will fuck you up. You can’t hang with me though. You will scare off business with your ugly ass,” Charity spurned me and headed in another direction.

I had no idea what to do and no prospects. I started walking up and down the busy street outside the motel. I discovered I was on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. which was definitely a bad section of town.

There were gun stores, pawn shops, liquor stores and not much else out here that was open. I looked for a payphone to call 911. I thought that maybe things had escalated to a point that I should just call the authorities.

I might get arrested for what happened at the water park, but I could tell them Jay threatened my family and get police protection. I saw Charity as she stepped out of a car.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.