1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 29

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

“Master Justin will be in charge. I’ll self-discipline while he is away and he’ll check in on us. I’ll lift your restriction, and you can kick my ass from here to Hong Kong if you want too at his direction. I need to be in correction. I’ve really fucked up and I am sorry to all of you,” Betty apologized.

There was a long pause of silence. Betty let her words of apology linger and sink in.

What was the one thing I was told I should never do as a Master? Apologize to the girls.

I could admit a mistake. I could learn from it. However, I was not supposed to tell them I was sorry unless I had failed the girls. I had promised Hayden I would never apologize. I was supposed to be their better, and while they should apologize to me, I was simply expected to be above the need to apologize to them.

“You what?” Waverly looked at her mom like she didn’t believe it.

“I am sorry Girls, I’ve failed you. Real BDSM doesn’t work like this. I’ve been following my own corrupted version of BDSM for years. It worked for me, but I am starting to realize I have led you down this rotten path of being total cunts and users and then getting punished for what you did wrong to purge yourself of responsibility in an act of contrition only to repeat it,” Betty admitted with tears in her eyes from the backseat.

“Oh boo-fucking-hoo, now you are saying that all these lessons about what brats and cunts we are were for nothing and all the pain and humiliation were just silly? And every time it worked to reset my bitch button and make me behave and not shit all over anyone who tries to help was just in my imagination” Hayden sneered at her mother. She had a point – whatever it was called it did work.

“What we do works. It works for me. I put it on you though! I laughed at some of the Masters who came into our lives and wanted to teach you SSC and the proper ways to engage in BDSM protocols. I regret that now,” Betty admitted. “My way isn’t the best way. If you got a benefit out of it just imagine if you had someone who wasn’t as flawed as me in charge?” Betty made her mea culpa and asked not for forgiveness but for understanding that she had made a mistake.

“Real BDSM? Safe Sane, Consensual, Blah-Blah, Blah, you don’t think we’ve heard this lecture before about how we do it wrong? There is no BDSM bible of leather culture. Everyone just makes it up as they go. It works for us too, you dumb cunt. Why do you think we do it? Because you are so awesome as a role model? No, because we know we are bratty bitches just like you!” Waverly admitted, and Hayden agreed.

“Look, I’ve thought about it and I am going to lift both of your restrictions, you dumb cunts better accept before I sober up and realize I’ve made a huge mistake,” Betty smiled and chuckled sweetly at her daughters attempt to convince her she wasn’t wrong in choosing this path for them.

“Fuck no,” Waverly insisted that the restriction would stand for all three of them. Hayden seemed a little surprised, but Waverly said she wanted to see her sister pussy out of being a urinal and she wanted to watch me freak out trying to keep all three of them in line.

They all laughed at the notion of me being overwhelmed by three trifling bitches in need of correction all at once. I never thought I could be in charge of all three of them anyway but hearing them snicker definitely didn’t boost my confidence.

After that, Betty stopped sobbing, and she laughed and accepted her daughter’s decision to remain on restriction. I would have thought as brats they would have taken any opportunity to get off restriction and usually that may be true. However, I think on some level Betty’s daughters knew they were getting something out of it and they wanted to prove that to their mother.

She commiserated with them about what just happened. “Well, we made it longer at Six Flags then we did Disney Land before we got our fat asses kicked out!!”

“Oh my god, do you remember that summer?” Hayden laughed.

They described two reasons they got kicked out and banned for life from Disneyland California. Women for years have been flashing their tits as they ride down Thunder Mountain just as a picture snaps towards the end of the ride. The idea is that on your way out you can buy a framed copy or put it on a mug but they usually find those flash pictures and delete them before the families get out.

Betty wasn’t satisfied with a simple flashing picture, so they rode the ride naked and French kissed at the exact moment the flash for the picture went off.

“I would have loved to have that picture!” Betty asked if there was some way I could go out on the Internet and get it. I told her the Internet didn’t work that way and she shrugged.

“Do you remember I was wearing that short-short mini-skirt with no panties on the carousel and that creepy guy got on the ride right behind me to look up my dress? I wasn’t any older than Anna!” Hayden laughed playfully.

“Yeah, and then afterwards when he got off the ride Mom offered to let him have a look up her skirt for twenty bucks?” Waverly said.

“I ended up sucking his dick in the bathroom,” Betty smiled.

“How many dicks do you think we sucked that afternoon before they kicked us out?” Waverly asked her mother like it was merely a wild dare.

“Oh my god, counting the bellman at the hotel. I’d say at least 30!” Betty laughed that they earned enough to pay for the entire trip on the first day and everything else was spending money after that. “That was before we discovered the power of the Internet, Justin! Now we mostly do webcam stuff” she said.

I told her that I had an idea about using Patreon and setting up tiers. Betty asked me what that all meant. I explained that anyone who donated to the channel for private shows recently could be added to the basic tier and then we could keep track of how much each donated or bought and elevate them to higher tiers as a form of recognition. “Every tier would unlock more photos!” I let her look through my phone at all the pictures during the day.

“We could name the first tier titty, the second tier asshole, and the third cunt,” Betty suggested.

“You don’t get to decide, bitch! Master Justin is in charge! You already said,” Waverly was teasing her mother about putting me in charge, but Betty agreed. She told me that the logos and pictures looked so much more professional than anything she had before and she was excited to see if my ideas would bring in more revenue.

I told her that a lot of content providers had moved to Patreon after Tumblr shut down. Betty didn’t care one lick about technology, but she did love money. She had never heard of that site, and she was excited to get home and check. “You can actually tell how much each person has spent?” she asked.

I told her I could, and I’d be happy to set it up.

“Can you kick my ass first though before you do, Sir? I really feel ashamed of what I did with your dad. Does it bother you, Master?” Betty asked submissively. She had started calling me Sir and Master in general conversation now.

“Not yet. I think it will kick in when I get home,” I told her.

“Master Justin I need you to be angry about it. Even if you have to pretend. I don’t normally regret or feel bad about anything I do. I hate this feeling. I feel like I betrayed you and fucked up your life. I really need you to beat the shit out of me and call me Cunt or Bitch from now on. If you don’t it is just going to eat away at me,” she said.

I agreed although I wasn’t sure I could muster up that kind of anger. I was just too easy going of a guy, and I really hadn’t processed what happened. If my dad fucked her, then that was on him for betraying my mom. Betty didn’t put a gun to his head. My mom had an epic meltdown at the end of the day. I wasn’t sure I could fault her for that either. If she was drinking because she knew what my father did and suddenly stripped naked, then it was definitely the alcohol. My Dad had drunk too, but he had hardly drunk enough to justify what he did, and I was probably angrier with him then I could ever be with Betty.

“It may seem like I am going top you from the bottom, Master” Betty explained. I didn’t know that term, but I came to learn it meant when the submissive directs the dominant partner. The girls had been doing that a lot in different ways. “I just need you to do this right, and I know you aren’t prepared. It goes without saying that you should put me in the cage every night like last night unless you have a better use for me. I have some salt in one of the cupboards. I’ll want you to make me rub that in all my whip marks as well,” she said.

“It really wasn’t that bad what you did. I will punish you, and I appreciate the direction, but you might be over-reacting,” I said as I finally turned off the turning light after 10 miles and then turned into their neighborhood. “Do you want me to stop at Krystal’s first before we get you home?” I asked.

Waverly and Hayden said they were famished and that was great.

“I am going to eat oats, cum, and shit with a side of snot and sweat. You can train me to be a full toilet all week. Hayden, I will share piss with you, but I don’t care if its dried dog shit in the yard I want you to get the full treatment that I need and deserve, whether I like it or not after I agreed to it.” Betty insisted that I just didn’t understand yet what she had put into motion.

“Your mom and father will very likely get divorced, and I think they got arrested. I kind of got seen fucking Eddie and Juan, and I think your father was seen too. You may not be angry yet, but you will be, Master” she assured me. She told me they were arguing about it before I came up and decided they would wait until after the party to talk about it because everyone was listening.

Betty told me there were other issues too. “I guess some unexplained credit card charges in the past,” she said.

That was probably me when I was paying for the girls! I felt guilty now too.

I got a text from Junior. I pulled over to read it. The girls thought I was crazy over-cautious, but I wasn’t going to text and drive. Betty reaffirmed that I was in charge to them and they shut up about teasing me. I read the text, and it said that his parents and mine were in jail. Victoria was in jail. He was being taken home with his brothers and sisters and would watch Brandon and Anna.

I wrote back that I could come to him and he told me that everything was fine. “I think they may even be looking for you. It is best you not stop by the house. Dad said he would bond out,” Junior wrote to me.

“Hey, just because you fucked up doesn’t mean we shouldn’t get Krystal’s,” Waverly pouted. She had no idea what my text said.

I told them about my parents, and they felt bad for us. They generally laugh at other people’s misfortune, but in this instance, they seemed genuinely sympathetic for once. I suppose the restriction was paying off.

“You bitches will do everything Master Justin says from now on until my restriction is over as if he were me,” Betty told them.

“What if they won’t?” I asked.

“They will and if they don’t then you do what I do. Kick their asses, be there for them when they need you to be there, and love them,” Betty explained.

I suddenly felt like I understood better the mysterious hold that Betty really did have over her daughters to make them comply with their orders.

“You bitches don’t deserve Krystal’s. You were running amok up in that park too, and each of you should have at least a week added to your restriction. I’ll decide when I am done with mine. Until then he is the boss,” Betty told me. She said that I should stay with them until the heat was off and that there was no way to trace their license plate back to their house because it was stolen off another car.

“Oh great,” I laughed.

Betty told me where they stored the money at the house. I wasn’t sure if that was a trick, but Hayden and Waverly were shocked. She said I should get some groceries for myself and stock up on oats and salt but not much else for them. Betty told me she would take me to the hardware store, the pet store and the dollar store and show me how to get some fiendish implements to bind and punish the girls but that anything left over I could use to bond my parents out of jail.

I thanked her for that.

“You don’t thank a cunt like me, Master. I live to serve. The only reason I am telling you what to do is to help you understand the rules. In between beatings, I am going to sit at the computer and peck finger out all the rules of the house as I have lived them with the girls and present them to you so that you understand them all. If you will train my daughters and me while I am on restriction, I’d be happy to share responsibility with you after this is over as an equal partner. You will learn a lot, your dick will probably get worn out and you will get frustrated and angry with us but I think you will come to find some use for cunts like us, Master” she told me.

I couldn’t believe just like that she was willing to give me control over everything but when I finally pulled into her garage and went to give her the keys she told me that she would no longer have keys.

“What happens if I am not here and you get locked out?” I asked.

“Then I text you for instructions or go to the backyard and wait naked at the door, Master,” Betty said as she got out of the car and walked over to the front door and began to remove her clothes. Her daughters did as well.

It was still bright enough anyone could see. I felt like maybe that had been an extreme rule, but none of the girls complained. They stood there naked waiting for me to inspect each one. I started with Hayden and felt her up. I pulled out her butt plug and put it in her mouth. I kept nervously looking over my shoulder, but the girls didn’t. They stood looking straight ahead facing their door and waiting for their inspection. Once I finished with Hayden, she kept her hands behind her head and her legs apart and waited for me to finish with her mother and her sister.

“Put some damn clothes on!” a bum yelled from the street.

“Fuck off, Leroy!” Waverly yelled back at him. I smacked her on the butt for addressing him rudely.

“You bitches seen Luther?” the bum knew the girls and wasn’t shocked. They were naked in front of their door. He turned out to be the father of the younger kid who frequently spied on the girls.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.