1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 24

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

My mom wouldn’t let anyone go near the water without sun block and she made it very clear that it wasn’t up for debate. Mom called my little brother Brandon over and began re-applying it all over him.

I will admit I didn’t even think about how wrong things could go with sunblock and the girls in front of my family.

Betty smiled as Waverly squirted some lotion into her hands and began to rub it longingly all over her mother’s body everywhere. It seemed as time warped and a slow motion bubble began with the two of them that radiated out.

You know that old Fast Time’s at Ridgemont High Movie where the pretty girl gets out of the pool and her tits jiggle to in Slow Motion and her eyes flick up at the camera with this naughty expression to the tune of “Moving in Stereo” by the Cars?

Well, multiply that by three women rubbing lotion on one another’s bodies with even skimpier suits, bigger tits and you have some idea of how boner-inducing the image was. It is seared into my mind as one of the hottest all time moments watching them lift tits and pull ass cheeks apart to get it all over.

“Don’t be shy, Hayden, I don’t want to burn around my thighs,” Betty was enjoying the attention as her daughter’s rubbed thick, white creamy lotion that looked just like cum but smelled like coconut between her legs and around her ass.

“Oh, if you burn down there just get some crème and it will clear right up, Momma” Waverly shook her own ass as she pretended not to notice the men staring intently at her backside while she squatted in front of her mother’s pussy covered only by the tiniest sliver of swimsuit material.

“I am telling you right now that if you embarrass me in front of these people I will spank your ass and I don’t care who sees,” Betty pretended to be very offended by that last remark but she was grinning.

“I wish you would,” Waverly dared her mother with that sexy southern accent she often used and pointed out she had said it before and not done it.

“You see what I put up with?” Betty told my mother who stood stone faced like Medusa summoning her snakes on the sidelines of the cabana watching the spectacle play out. “They are nothing like your son Justin. He is such a sweet heart. Oh come here, Justin, you haven’t put any sun screen on and you have such fair skin. I don’t want your back to burn!” she told me.

I looked at my mom and she looked at me with an “I dare you” expression of her own. Except, my mother wasn’t playfully suggesting I really do it with her expression. I think she was suggesting she would go full nuclear and explode like a bomb if I took Betty’s offer.

“I do have a waterproof SPF-50 in a spray can form,” my mom suggested using an aerosol to spray the sun block on everyone.

“Nonsense, this is good for the skin! It is so soft and creamy, I love it! I just want to eat it up! I sometimes give myself a facial with it! The phone is water resistant too! We have plenty to go around if anyone is interested since Justin is being shy,” Betty offered in general to rub any of us down and she also inferred the cream was really good for the skin.

“Oh DO me!” Aunt Marlene giggled and jiggled her way over to the three other women and joined in when she saw I didn’t move. The way Marlene had said “Do Me!!” had a fairly obvious double entendre’ to being fucked.

My little sister heard that and shouted “DO ME!” with the same kind of tone except obviously she just meant she wanted lotion on her back. Anna begged Hayden to rub her down. My mom looked uncomfortable with it but she simmered because it was entirely harmless when it came to Anna.

In fact, other than being thorough it was all entirely non sexual what the girls were doing.

No one told our dicks that though. Uncle Eddie, My Dad, Juan, even Junior and me was sporting wood in our swimming trunks. There were some guys walking past that even stopped and watched although most of them were pretty discrete.

“Get over here Karen, the more the merrier, we don’t bite,” Betty encouraged my mom over and added a “until we’ve had a few cocktails” playfully for Marlene’s benefits as she caressed my Aunt’s fairly large tits around her bathing top.

My mom had to be coaxed by the other girls but she reluctantly walked over and began to spoil the sexy mood by applying lotion to the other girls in a very methodical way and standing there awkwardly while they returned the favor and rubbed her down. However, Mom did eventually smile over time as the girls giggled and joked.

My dad and Uncle Eddie didn’t move. They didn’t lift their beers. They didn’t say a word. They just watched.

The only female who refused entirely was my cousin Victoria who stood in the shadows scowling. She said that she wouldn’t need sunblock if we just blotted out the sun and lived in eternal darkness. Victoria was always saying things like that. She reminded me of Wednesday Addams only if she looked more like Selena Gomez.

It was a good ice breaker because my mom did loosen up and have a little fun. She didn’t seem to mind when Juan came over and let Marlene put lotion on him and Junior so I joined in and let Betty and Hayden do my back, legs and everywhere else.

After that she was also open to having a Margarita at a nearby drink stand. My Dad mentioned they had white wine but my mom said that she needed a Margarita. Uncle Eddie said he would buy a round of Margaritas for everybody.

“Ooh, you know my favorite recipe for a Margarita? It is just straight Tequila,” Betty quipped and asked to see if the drink stand had that.

Marlene laughed so hard she nearly fell over and said she loved Betty.

The drink stand had three different flavors and he asked all the adults what flavor they wanted. Once he did he came to Hayden “What will you have?” he asked.

“Oh, I am not twenty one, Sir” Hayden said.

“You aren’t? You look full grown, Sorry about that,” Uncle Eddie implied she had some big tits and I noticed Marlene look a little jealous.

Unlike my passive aggressive mom my Aunt deals with things with a sense of humor. She asked Eddie what he meant and put him on the spot.

“I think he means my daughter has some big boobs for her age,” Betty admitted with a smile and cupped her own tits before explaining that all the Finch women developed early.

Uncle Eddie turned red faced and said he hadn’t meant to imply anything and Betty laughed and said they are just boobs. “Hey, guys are going to look. Go ahead, it’s free and you ARE buying the Margaritas,” she laughed flirtatiously as my Uncle went to get the drinks.

As fate would have it the French family that had walked out nude earlier because they thought the park was clothing optional most likely due to the fact that they had seen Betty and her daughter’s bare asses through their bikini cover ups were at the Cabana next to ours. They were randomly assigned when you rented so they did not choose it intentionally. They noticed us but didn’t say anything although they looked a little more humble after that.

“Trust me, I got teased myself,” My Aunt Marlene admitted and cupped her own sizable tits. “I was told I had udders,” she glared at my Uncle Eddie.

“That was one time and I was joking!” Uncle Eddie laughed it off playfully and reminded her that was because she chose to breast feed the triplets. He had returned with the drinks and passed them around to the adults.

“I still breast feed which is why it is such a bummer I didn’t bring any pre-pumped milk. I won’t be able to drink as much,” Aunt Marlene took a blanket to cover her chest sat in a chair and scooped up one of her Hector and Maria and began to suckle them both. Victor stood their anxiously awaiting his turn while his brother and sister lay on her chest.

My mother and Aunt had several discussions about the fact they were a little too old for the breast feeding. Aunt Marlene breast fed frequently in public but always with a blanket over her so that you couldn’t see her tits and it never seemed sexual to me.

“I would be glad to lend a hand or a boob even,” Betty smiled towards Marlene and touched her tits.

“You are lactating?” Marlene looked relieved.

“I can’t stop. Once I started the tap never shut off and my tits hurt if I don’t empty them. I’d be happy to volunteer,” Betty smiled sweetly.

Marlene said that same thing happened to her after her first twins. “It was so hard and all that milk just going to waste!”

“I would drink it,” My Uncle Eddie stuck his tongue out but added that it was probably too sour because his wife’s sour attitude. He obviously didn’t mean it. They just joked like that back and forth.

“Betty, we could never ask you to do anything like that, but thanks for the offer” My mom interjected.

“What? Who is we? She isn’t offering to feed your son, Betty is offering to feed mine! I would love some help,” Marlene pointed her son Victor over to Betty and said something in Spanish to him. “I am teaching them to be bilingual,” she explained as Victor waddled over to Betty.

“I don’t think I have another nursing cover,” Marlene reached around while her son and daughter lay on her chest to look for one.

“No worries,” Betty slipped her top to the side and popped Victor on her lap and he went to town. “His head will cover most of my nipple” she joked about the fat size of her areola and Victor’s dark hair really did actually cover Betty’s tits more than her swim suit did.

“Well, I am sure you guys don’t want to be sitting around here watching us nurse,” Marlene cleared her throat and took a small sip of the Margarita. It was fairly obvious everyone was still kind of stunned.

Everyone started to split up into smaller groups after that.

“Justin, do you mind keeping an eye on Hayden and Waverly? I worry that some stranger may offer them candy or try to do something to do them,” Betty asked before I left. I told her not a problem.

My mom and Dad actually looked at me with pride.

“You two go with Justin and stay close. If he says you were rude, I am not kidding about the spankings!” Betty warned her daughters and told me to let her know if they tried to run off or gave me a hard time.

I heard my Aunt Marlene say something about how they seemed to be giving Eddie a “Hard Time” too.

“Well, then if they do either of you can take them right over your knee. I trust your judgment,” Betty said. I didn’t hear what Marlene said back as we walked out of the cabana but I imagined it was something smart ass about how Eddie would love to do that a little too much.

Junior tagged along with us as we walked in a random direction. He liked the girls obviously and he was gregarious and handsome. I didn’t want him coming with us because I am neither of those things.

“Hey, mind if I tag along, Cuz?” Juan was naturally always friendly and he wasn’t doing it to be a pest. I told him I didn’t but I really did mind.

“So which one is your girlfriend?” he asked and smiled handsomely.

“I am Sir,” Hayden replied to Junior.

“You don’t have to call me Sir, I am just Junior or you can call me Juan when Juan is not around,” he shrugged.

“I have to call all men Sir, as a sign of respect. I hope you don’t mind, Sir?” Hayden answered as we headed towards one of the water slides. I was leading us and navigating around the park from memory.

“You too?” he asked Waverly.

“Unfortunately, Sir. We are both on restriction,” she shrugged. Waverly made it fairly clear she still held men in contempt but she was complying with the rules.

“What did you do to get put on restriction?” my cousin asked with a look of sympathy on his face that the punishment was probably too harsh.

“You really want to know, Sir?” Waverly asked and when he nodded she told him she spent eight hundred dollars on cocaine and her sister stole the car and some Ambien and then wrecked it.

“Damn, I thought maybe like you didn’t do your homework or like forgot to take the trash out,” Junior said with sudden respect.

“Look, don’t tell my mom about that,” I asked Junior.

“You are my cousin! I got you, you know what I mean?” Junior followed us to the ride and we stood in line at the steps to go up to the top. He fist bumped me.

“You don’t normally like to ride scary rides like this one,” Junior pointed out.

“I’ve been taking a few more risks lately. Trying new things,” I answered him back.

Waverly was chewing gum and she nodded that was the truth.

“Speaking of trying new things,” Junior asked Waverly if she had a boyfriend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.