1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 23

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

To a casual observer the fact that Betty, Hayden and Waverly were completely naked under their lacey bikini cover ups might have gone completely un-noticed on a nice warm day at a busy water park. There was a lot of skin on display everywhere and the bikini cover-ups were excellent camouflage. You might have assumed they had on flesh colored itty-bitty-bikinis or simply not looked close enough at the mesh wrap arounds to even notice. You’d have to have been looking carefully for naked women at the park and no one was.

There were women in tiny bikinis of all shapes and sizes in line to get in the park. There were even a few men in speedos walking around casually. Almost every male had their shirt off except for the few of us who either had man boobs or no chest at all that wanted to keep them on.

Every female was in some kind of swimsuit and so there was a sea of bear arms, legs, feet and it kind of normalized the fact you could see a lot of cleavage and butts.

The same people might have been mortified to walk around in underwear and panties that revealed as much or even less. It was all about the context of where we were. People were simply more accepting of the human body but I already had some great ideas about ways I was going to test those limits and snap some great Instagram shots.

Betty had actually suggested a few pictures on the way in and saw it as an opportunity for more revenue. “Justin, make sure you take tons of pictures of our butts!” she had told me while wiggling her ass playfully for my camera.

“He said he only has 2 gigabytes of storage. That isn’t enough space to store an ass as big as yours, Ma’am” Waverly joked with her mother.

“I’ll spank your ass right here at the ticket center!” Betty chuckled and her daughter said she wished her mother would.

“I would but I don’t want us to get kicked out before we get inside! We’ll have to come up with some good reasons for you bitches to get spanked after we pay for our tickets when they are less security cameras around,” Betty laughed playfully and her daughters agreed.

I had often wondered about Betty’s hold on her daughters. I understood that jointly they earned money from fetish webcam shows. I knew that some of that was for show and other aspects of the discipline they genuinely felt was helping keep their impulses to get into trouble in check.

There were times they dreaded the punishments and other times they reveled in little games and contests. They were all quite competitive with one another and usually an opportunity to see the other girl humiliated by losing was all it took to encourage them to play naughty little games with one another.

They also didn’t have boundaries with one another. They would kiss, lick each other’s pussies and treat each other like lovers or subject one another to discipline punishments. I wondered when that began.

I began to theorize that it had simply always been this way between Betty and her daughters. They just accepted this way of life as sluts so easily and so readily and with it Betty’s overall authority over them. They would rebel of course against that authority but just as readily they would accept the consequences such as the restriction.

I was fascinated by the fact that when Betty suggested they come up with reasons to get in trouble and get spanked the girls smiled and agreed. It conflicted with the very notion that the restriction was intended to keep them well behaved and served as a deterrent to getting into trouble.

Yet, it also made sense to me on some level at how fluid they could be in making a game of getting in trouble just so that their mother could spank them in public and I could take pictures.

“Justin, can you use that camera to take pictures even when you are not holding it?” Betty asked me while we stood in line and I told her it had all sorts of automatic settings. I could shoot bursts of hundreds of pictures so I could select the very best one. I could take video. It had automatic filters that would reduce shaking.

“Good, we need a lot of action shots today. Whenever possible the girls are going to pop out of their suits and act like it was an accident and I want you to take a few pictures for our Instagram followers. They are also going to intentionally do a few things to get into trouble. I don’t want you to punish them like you normally would and get very creative. Just take down their bottoms and spank them quickly somewhere that people could see but no security guards are around. Move out of the area quickly afterwards,” she told me as if it were a very normal thing.

I came to understand that I was to take photographs of these punishments and the girl’s red bottoms afterwards. There was sort of an unspoken rule that while on restriction their rules were a little more lax and they were actually expected to cause a little mischief.

“I thought the idea though was that we were training them to be good girls?” I said.

“My daughters are being trained to be good sluts. They aren’t ever going to be good girls or proper ladies. Get that notion out of your head. They aren’t the type to cross the street at the cross walk or even sit with their legs crossed. We are all natural bitches and the best we can hope for is to be good, well behaved sluts. The girls still have rules to follow on restriction but you will learn when the rules are meant to be followed and the rules are meant to be broken,” Betty winked at me and smiled. Her daughters smiled as well.

I knew I would get it as I went along although I have to admit I was somewhat confused. If there was one set of consistent rules with a definite goal then it would have been so much easier. I came to realize that with the Finch women nothing was ever easy except getting into their pants.

I was able to snap candid creep shot photos of the girls. I took some creep shots of other girls around the area too. My phone had some great zoom features. I took pictures of girls picking their swimsuits out of the cracks of their butts or adjusting their suits as I stood around. No one seemed to notice.

There were kids dancing and playing in water fountains in their street clothes at the ticket booths and getting wet. There were couples holding hands and smiling. There were all walks of life out here and everyone was there for a good time. No one was all that concerned about us at all or my pictures. I was hidden in plain sight and able to take non-stop perverted pictures.

Betty, Hayden and Waverly fit in perfectly to the casual observer who would assume they probably had on thongs under their bikini cover ups. I mean, why wouldn’t they?

However, to the French Family that was standing directly behind us they could clearly see the entire line of the girl’s ample ass cracks and could tell that if they did have on thongs they were minimal at best.

The French family was very attractive. The father reminded me of Gomez Addams from the Addams Family and his eldest son was around my age except handsome like his father. His wife was attractive and so was her eldest daughter. The grandparents and the younger kids were all talking French and waiting for us to collect the tickets my father had placed on will-call.

I wouldn’t have noticed the younger kids trying to poke Waverly in the buttocks with their finger mischievously and the mother chiding them to stop If I wasn’t snapping random pictures for the Instagram and stepping behind the girls to take a few candid shots of them essentially naked in public.

However, the mother told her children to behave and I heard the youngest son ask the father something about “Clothing optional?” in French.

The Father replied calmly “À chacun son goût” and “à vêtements en option”

I had first taken one year of French and barely had they been saying something about going to a Library with a Red Pencil I would have known exactly what they said. I did however recognize the first phrase to mean something like “To each their own taste” although my French Teacher said it could mean sarcastically that “There is no accounting for Taste”. She told us French people liked to say it when they encountered rude Americans.

The other phrase I assumed was answering his son that we were probably nudists. I knew they had nude beaches in France and so I shrugged that we were lucky it wasn’t the family from Alabama that was close to us behind the French family. That might have gone a lot different if they noticed the cracks of the girl’s asses and my taking pictures so close to their asses.

The Alabama family included a gaggle of teenagers with them who would have instantly noticed the girl’s bare asses and said something crude about it.

My father had placed the tickets on will-call and Betty was surprised. I asked her why and she said “Well, a lot of times people tell you they are going to do something nice for you and it turns out they were blowing smoke up your ass. I guess I see that the Apple didn’t fall far from the tree and that is where you get it from,” Betty said and removed my shirt for me. “That is better,” she said as she rubbed my shoulders flirtatiously.

The French family glared at us as we walked towards the locker room. I’ll refer to the Water Park as Six Flags although that isn’t its real name. Six Flag’s entrance opens into a large courtyard that leads into an open locker facility for Family’s to stow any items they want to retrieve later.

There are two changing rooms on either side of the central locker room with showers for men and women.

I was already dressed and ready to go and while the girls did have bags they planned to bring them to the party. Betty, Waverly and Hayden each kissed me and said they would be right back after they put on their swimsuits and disappeared in the locker room.

As I was waiting for the girls to change into their suits my mother appeared with my Aunt Marlene.

“You can’t drink all day if you don’t start in the morning, Karen” my Aunt had said just as they found me.

“We aren’t here to drink all day. This is my son Brandon’s birthday party!” Mom answered her just before recognizing me “It is about time! Did they just leave you here?” she asked me skeptically.

“Oh Relax, Karen! It is 11:15 and he was cooking for the homeless,” My Aunt Marlene has red hair and freckles and until recently the biggest tits I had ever seen. She was wearing a fairly skimpy white two piece bikini but hardly the skimpiest around the courtyard. My Aunt is often compared to the actress Julianne Moore in the face. She also has that same earthy kind of fun-loving quality that Julianne Moore often portrays on screen.

My mom on the other hand is blonde with frosted tips. She wears her short hair cut at an angle that immediately suggests “I want to talk to the manager of the Olive Garden!” if that helps you to picture it.

Mom was wearing a very conservative one piece swimsuit even though she was by no means fat. I would say she had a pretty average body.

Mom and Aunt Marlene had been friends in College when they met my Dad and his Brother (My Uncle Eddie) and they married them. Aunt Marlene was kind of the wild one that was always pushing my mom to lighten up and relax. She was by no means as wild as Betty and her daughters but I will say that when they found me my Aunt was trying to convince my mom to have a cocktail at one of the many drink stands in the park and my Mom was resistant.

I told my mom they had gone in to change and I was just waiting and she told us where she had rented a Cabana for the party but she was going to wait so that she could introduce Marlene to them. I had a feeling my mom also wanted to size up Betty and Waverly before they came to Brandon’s party.

“So what did you cook for the homeless?” My mom was skeptical of my charity work. My mom had every reason to be skeptical since until I met the Finch’s I had mostly only played Video Games. I would have tried to get out of coming to this Water Park today before this so I could stay home and play games.

I had almost forgotten about the lie we told her about why we were running late. I am terrible at lying because I usually can’t keep a straight face.

I told her that I hadn’t cooked anything. I knew that Betty told her I volunteered to wash dishes and she was trying to trip me up and catch me in a lie. I said that I had washed dishes and naturally just as soon as I told her this lie I started to make a face like I was cracking up which would have been a dead giveaway to my mother that something didn’t add up. As fate would have it the French Family emerged from the locker room and all seven of them paraded out stark naked with nothing on like it was perfectly normal. Their heads were held high and they walked single file as a family from the locker room.

No one seemed to notice at first. No one was expecting this.

The handsome father with hair on his chest and an Adonis like body smiled as my Aunt swooned. His wife looked imperiously and turned up her nose at my Aunt and walked with her husband. Their two eldest kids who were about my age walked past. The son had hair on his chest too and he looked like a male model. My Aunt gave him an even broader smile. His blonde sister had a very dark patch of pubic hair and accompanied her brother. The younger siblings ran along playing and singing happily behind them followed by the two grey haired Parisians who walked with towels folded on their arms like this was perfectly normal into the courtyard.

There were giggles and laughter immediately following and several people pulled out their cameras to take pictures. The French family at first didn’t even realize they were the subject of all the attention and quickly became somewhat alarmed.

A female employee dressed in a one piece swimsuit with a white patch of sun tan lotion on her nose blew a whistle and came over to the father to discuss the matter.

à vêtements en option? Eh, clothing optional?” I heard him say and he pointed in my general direction. I continued to look away as my mother stared at the spectacle of the naked family like everyone else. Marlene was smiling and my mom had a scowl on her face.

“Some people! That is just shameful! They have kids!” My mom said as the French man explained to the very calm employee that there must be some misunderstanding. The employee was smiling and it seemed like this wasn’t the first time someone probably didn’t understand in a water park where there had been someone who came out naked.

“They are obviously from Sweden or Germany or something,” Aunt Marlene defended their actions as a simple mistake. “In their culture it is totally normal to walk around naked at the beach,” she shrugged it off but continued to check out the handsome French men. I think a lot of people were checking out the attractive family. That Alabama family I told you about with a gaggle of kids was jumping and cheering while the mom tried to make her youngest ones look away.

“They are in our culture now and there are signs all around here with the dress code,” Mom said angrily.

“You are such a mom!” Aunt Marlene chided my mother for being so uptight and not laughing about it.

“You have five kids! You are a mom too!! What if your kids had seen that?” My mom reminded my Aunt she too was a mother but she was much easier going about it.

“Then they would have seen boobs, a pee-pee and a vagina. Everybody has one or the other. My youngest kids run around naked all the time at home. It isn’t a big deal, don’t get your panties in a bunch, Karen!” Marlene laughed and asked my mom to lighten up and have a drink.

It didn’t take long for the matter to get sorted out with the French family and they went back into the locker room to get dressed. They chalked it up to a simple mistake and no one was kicked out of the park. I was sure if it had been some perverted flasher who was going around with his dick out scaring people that would have been an entirely different matter.

“So where is your girlfriend? I’ve heard a lot about her,” Aunt Marlene said. I could tell from the look on my mother’s face that what she heard from Mom was that my girlfriend was fast and loose. However, Aunt Marlene was happy for me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.