1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 22

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

I walked in through the back door and followed Mistress Betty to her kitchen. I was beginning to regard this small little two bedroom house as if it were my own. It felt ‘homey’ and nothing like my own much more spacious 5 bedroom house where I lived in Deer Park.

Hayden and Waverly were chasing each other around the table. Each of them had one finger between their cheeks stuck in their asshole and the other hand reaching out trying to grab the other girl’s hair.

Betty told me she cut Waverly’s hair short to humble her. She had dyed it to make her feel like a bimbo but apparently she had so much cum in her hair that it had knotted up and tangled and it made more sense to cut it.

I was thinking about this as I watched them playing around running circles trying to dry off on the kitchen floor laughing and smiling with a finger shoved firmly up their own buttholes.

Betty ordered them to stop and then bend over the table with one hand flat and leave the other one up their ass.

“We will have fun today. However, we need maintenance spankings before we go out there because I need you silly bitches to understand the rules and get them in your head. I want you to listen because you will be asked during your spankings about the rules!” Betty explained that for today the following rules were in effect.

Betty explained most of these rules are always in effect during restriction but she wanted to call them out very specifically for this because she didn’t want to get thrown out of the water park and make a very bad impression with my parents.

1. Nobody fucks anybody unless Mistress Betty or Master Justin gives permission. “That includes Anal, Blowjobs even hand jobs or masturbating!”

2. Nobody drinks alcohol or does drugs unless Mistress Betty or Master Justin gives permission. “That includes prescription pills or things you found on the ground!”

3. ALL males are Sir today. ALL females are Ma’am today. There will be no Master/Mistress titles used within the park.

4. Be within Master or Mistresses sight at all times unless you have permission.

5. Be respectful, courteous and have fun. Don’t be catty, selfish or trifling. Speech restrictions are lifted if someone appears to want to talk to you then you can talk to them or ask questions. You cannot cuss people out or flip them off.

6. Hayden’s Urinal training will be suspended for the duration of the trip owing to the difficulty to conduct it. Betty did promise that she would probably piss in a plastic lemonade cup and hand it to her throughout the day – so not to get TOO used to it.

Mistress Betty said that there will be punishments throughout the day for any and all infractions. She then announced that there would be 50 swats for everybody and the girls groaned. She explained that Maintenance spankings were not for a specific infraction or even to pay forward any future infractions. They were just to remind the girls of their place and I could do them anytime I felt the need. She did turn on the web cam so the audience could have a look and she could make a few tips in the process.

I wondered if when she said “Everybody gets a spanking,” she meant me as well. The day before she had said that a good Master will experience anything at least once his slave will be commanded to do to make sure he understands the gravity of what he is asking. She had made the case for the differences between a penis and a cunt but in general a spanking could be literally be had by all three of us.

Betty handed a paddle to me and then bent over the table and stuck her finger in her asshole in the middle between her daughters. Her legs were parted and exposed just like them waiting for a spanking.

“Waverly, you are up first,” Betty instructed Waverly to remove her finger from her asshole and clean it with her mouth and then hold on to the table with both hands, lean down and place her boobs on the table and wait for me to spank her 50 times. She had to count each one.

I won’t give you a blow by blow but I had become much better at spanking in the last few days. I was still physically weak and Waverly still had a lot of padding on her ass but I was able to frequently hit her cunt meat or actual asshole and that made her jump. I asked all three of them questions about the rules. I’ll provide you three highlights from each spanking.

The 17th Swat: Waverly’s Questions

“Are you going to pull any shit today where you try to manipulate my family or friends into letting you break the rules?”

“Seventeen! Thank you Master! May I have another! Yes, I will probably try but I expect you to punish me Sir. They are probably gullible as fuck!”

The 18th Swat: Waverly’s Questions

“No you will not. If I catch you even trying your shit I will make you sit down on the nearest traffic cone as far as you can take it outside in the parking lot and let you direct traffic. Is that understood?”

“Eighteen! Thank you Master! May I have another? That is very well understood and makes more sense than my original idea. Thank you. That is why you are in charge and I am just a dumb cunt, Sir!”

The 48th Swat: Waverly’s Questions

“You look like these are starting to hurt. Would you like me to stop spanking your fat ass, Waverly?”

“Forty Eight! Thank you Master! May I have another! I am supposed to get 50 and my mother was right. These will help remind me not to be a total bitch and party pooper. I don’t want you to stop. You are getting better at spanking. Much fucking better!”

I rested my arm for a second. I took a moment and stuck my dick into Waverly’s pussy and fucked her and slipped it in and out before telling her to turn around and squat and suck my cock while I spanked her Mother’s ass. Waverly can definitely suck a cock much better than I can spank an ass! She was an expert cock sucker. I made it five swats in before I made her stop and start licking Hayden’s pussy while she waited next to Betty.

The 1st Swat: Betty’s Questions:

“Can I spank you anytime I feel you need it today?” I asked. I hit her hard but obviously not hard enough.

“One Master, PLEASE spank me much harder. Use both hands and make me feel it down in my shins and in my teeth. Punish this pussy and this ass just like the girls if I misbehave. I am still in charge but if I need discipline or a stiff cock give me both please,” she said.

The 12th Swat: Betty’s Questions:

I was using both hands at this point and even kicking with my knee on her cunt as I did.

“Will you fuck my Dad today?” I knew she would tease him and I was okay with that to a point.

“Twelve, so good, thank you Master! I love it, please and thank you, more, more, I wanted too fuck your dad Master! If it means that much to you then I won’t. I am sorry I am such a horny, twisted twat. I just wanted to mess up his perfect hair.”

The 50th Swat: Betty’s Questions:

“Tell us what you thought about last night in the cage!”

This last spank I tried to make hard enough that it tipped over the poker table that served as their only kitchen table. I had lit her ass up cherry red but I had failed to make Betty cry or seem even moved by my questions or pain. Every answer she had given had been perfect and submissive. However, this last one was the only one I thought was awesome.

“I thought about you and what you are doing in our life. I wondered if I had snared you because you are innocent and I wanted to corrupt you like the Succubus I am. I wondered if I deserved more than a week in restriction. I wondered if I should plan a trip to Brazil to serve as a toilet for the rest of my life being shit on for the Hell I put everyone through. I wondered if I would ask you to leave me in the cage this morning or if I should move us to the Woods where we can’t do harm to any men’s egos and just live off the grid. I thought about all the possible options and decided that here is where I belong as Mistress Betty with you as a safety valve for when I get too shitty for even myself to bear to put me through a day of anguish. I just needed time to think and I appreciate it, Master!!”

I loved that. I would have made Betty repeat what she said if I thought it could have felt any more special the second time I heard it.

I asked Hayden a lot of questions when it came to spanking her. These are the highlights from my perspective – especially the 47th question. I never worked out before this but giving 150 swats to big sore girl butts was definitely a work out!

The 9th Swat: Hayden’s Questions

“A girl at the park spills a drink on you because she is jealous of you. What are you going to do?” I asked a lot of hypotheticals. That was something new for the girls and they seemed to thrive on it.

“Nine, thank you Master! May I have another? I will calmly apologize for being in her way and address her as Ma’am. I will not get angry and I will simply try to be less clumsy.

I thought that was bullshit but Hayden answered all of my hypotheticals perfectly. Waverly seemed to think it was bullshit too.

The 10th Swat: Hayden’s Questions

“A girl at the park spills a drink on ME because she is jealous of you. What are you going to do?” I asked.

“Ooh good hit and good question Sir. TEN! Master! May I have another? I do have a problem with jealousy and being possessive. If I am being honest, I would probably try to get revenge somehow and accept my punishment,” she said.

Waverly thought that was true. I hit her ass several times after that and told her to react the same way and vowed to test her jealousy. I seriously doubted there would be any girls pining for me at the water park.

The 47th Swat: Hayden’s Questions

“Your mother has taken a day off from camming to pay the rent. She has spent the last nearly 100 swats waiting with a finger up her asshole for her turn so she can be a good role model of how to accept punishment with grace and learn from it so that you can come with me to meet my family. What do you say to her?”

This question earned me crazy respect from all three girls. They all looked up at me like I had just evolved from Pikachu to Raichu. (That is a Pokemon reference). I had up to this point been asking what the girls would do and how they would learn and what they would do for me. I had not asked how they felt about their mother.

“I say thank you Mistress Betty for choosing this Master and putting me on restriction when I’ve been a bad girl. I don’t hold any malice towards either of you and I appreciate that you are literally wearing your arm out on my ass for me, Sir” she said.

I directed her back to her mother and stopped the spanking. I made her put her face right next to her mother as they lay with their tits on the table face to face and say it directly to her – not me.

“I say thank Mistress Betty for always knowing what is best for me even when you don’t always know what is best for yourself. I trust your judgment. You own this pussy. You always will. I love you!!”

I almost didn’t want to give her the final three swats and I have to say the last three questions had no impact at all compared to how powerful that last thing she said was.

Once the spankings were done the girl’s had cherry red asses that seemed to be glowing with an energy from the endorphins. It made it easy for them to run around grabbing the stuff they were bringing with them to the park including sunblock and sunglasses. They fixed their hair, put on make-up – all the normal stuff. They also brought sex toys, paddles, leather straps, condoms, hand cuffs, nipple clamps and some of the more unusual stuff.

I was tempted to ask Betty to give me a spanking. I did like the idea I should understand how it felt. However, to be honest I was too chicken and I told myself we were already running behind. My mother was blowing up my phone with texts about when I would be there. It was still fairly early but my mother loves to over plan everything.

Betty told me she would fix everything. She texted my mom the following masterpiece of bullshit;

I am sorry Mrs. Davidson. We have been at Church all morning for Saturday Sabbath. I hope you do not mind but I asked your son to turn off his phone as we do not believe in them during service. Please accept my apologies if you needed to reach him. I would have texted you earlier but your son insisted we volunteer in the Homeless kitchen downstairs after service and I am so glad he did. I can’t say enough nice things about him. I’ll return his phone to him soon so that he can text you while we are on our way to your delightful son Brandon’s birthday.”

“Brandon is the little cocksuckers name right?” she joked and belched and then made Hayden tell her all the names of the Deacon and the fake Church she made up during our visit so that they could all get their lies straight. They even practiced their answers so they could seem completely truthful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.