1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Come piss on your little sister’s face before we wash you two cunts down,” Betty stripped off her own clothes. I have to admit that on the list of all-time erotic things to hear a slutty mother tell her daughter this one plays in my brain on endless loop when I need something to masturbate too. It works every time.

I didn’t want to get my clothes wet and it just felt normal and yet at the same time it felt so completely weird for me to undress in the backyard. I was self-conscious that I was too skinny. It was only made more obvious when I was standing next to the Betty and her daughters voluptuous bodies.

My clothes had become damp when I washed the girls down before when they shake and get suds everywhere or touch me so I decided to just go ahead and get undressed. I took consolation that if anyone discovered me naked at least I wouldn’t seem like a creepy stalker and instead I’d be the naked dude with three hot naked chicks.

Waverly was all about pissing on her little sister and squatted over Hayden’s face and told her to open wide. “I tend to shit when I piss so watch out!” she said as she drenched Hayden’s face with piss.

“Hey Luther,” Betty waved at the boy watching from behind the fence. I almost didn’t see him. “Why don’t you take a picture it will last longer?” she hadn’t even finished saying it when the boy turn and ran like he had seen a ghost.

“One of these days he is going to want to come in,” I told her.

“And when he does we’ll let him touch our boobs and he’ll probably run away then,” Betty laughed it off like it was nothing as Waverly finished shaking every last drop over Hayden’s mouth.

Betty asked Waverly if she was ready for Urinal training as well.

“Fuck no, that’s gross! I am going to be in restriction for like two days. I don’t want to be nobody’s urinal,” Waverly sounded very country in how she answered her mother. Betty wasn’t going to push her into it but she actually looked disappointed that Waverly wouldn’t do it.

I picked up the hose and started to wash all of them off with it. I was holding the water with my finger to get the pressure built up and spraying them as they used soap to lather up.

“You chicken?” Hayden taunted her sister.

“Shush, whore” Betty told Hayden to shut up before saying basically the same thing to Waverly and calling her daughter a coward.

“Fuck no, I’ve drank more than a belly full of piss on camera and at parties. The first time Jay and Q and all his boys come over and find out she is a urinal they’ll want to keep the little bitch as a trophy cunt,” Waverly warned.

“Nobody wants you two for that long,” Betty joked and then said very seriously she would never let either of them get taken. “I own your pussies and I’ll knock those mother fuckers out if they say otherwise,” Betty explained before reminding her daughter she was looking at a least a week of restriction.

I was shocked at how lightly they took Jay and Q. I wanted them to make a plan to get rid of these parasites. This wasn’t the time to talk about that though.

Waverly said that Betty would lose interest in trying to train her and Hayden at the same time. That would be a big challenge to manage both of their ill tempers and mischievous ways. Her mother reminded her that she had me and technically now Waverly answered to me like Hayden did.

“Shit, that boy is in love. Look at him. He can’t handle all of THIS,” Waverly waved her arms around her huge tits and turned around and showed me her milky white but heavily bruised ass that she thought I couldn’t handle. I sprayed her with water. “He will have his hands full running Hayden. Regular restriction is just fine for me, thank you Mistress Betty” Waverly politely declined her mother’s challenge to be trained as a piss whore.

In my house, my mom would suggest my little brother take Karate or my sister take Dance class with the same kind of passion that these women talked about becoming piss whores or the property of a pimp. I found it strangely hot at how readily they were willing to openly discuss the most taboo of topics.

“It is going to be regular restriction too! Eating off the floor, cold oats!” she reminded her daughter.

“Good, you haven’t been to the fucking grocery store since the little bitch wrecked the car. We ate got shit to eat anyway. You think I am afraid of oats?” Waverly chuckled. I hit her in the face with the water pretty hard and she glared at me. “Watch the hair please, Master Justin,” she said politely although her grumpy face didn’t match the polite tone. She could terrify me the way she would bring her eyebrows down sometime. I could still see her coming for me on the night of my initiation test and glaring at me when she ran me over like a Linebacker sacking the Quarterback in Madden.

“Make sure to get Hayden’s hair. She has to drink and wear pee but I want her to start out nice and clean before we dirty her up,” Betty told me to spray Hayden’s face and hair with water.

Once I washed them down they came inside dripping wet and dried off on whatever was at hand. I had to use my jeans.

“Hands and knees, let’s go get you cunts something to eat. I think I’ll fire up the laptop and let some lurkers watch,” Betty instructed her daughters to crawl into the kitchen and wait on the floor while she retrieved the laptop from the garage.

I sat in the kitchen naked and watched the girls assemble. Hayden took the same place she had this morning and held her ass cheeks apart for me while waiting so that I could see her asshole. I had removed the butt plug again and I was just admiring what I saw.

“Same position,” I told Waverly who was waiting on the other side of the table.

“What if Mistress Betty wants me to face my ass towards her, sir?” she asked. She wasn’t even holding her ass cheeks apart.

Betty walked in and said that she had seen her daughter’s asshole since the day she was born and didn’t need to see any more of it. She could draw it free hand from memory and identify it in a police lineup of 10 assholes matching the general description.

“Hardee Har, Har, Mistress Betty” Waverly bumped her hip into Hayden to make room for herself and then spread her lovely ass cheeks for me. She had an even bigger and rounder ass and the cheeks turned up slightly. “Get a good look, Master!” she sighed.

“Don’t give him attitude. I want you well behaved tomorrow for meeting his parents,” Betty swatted Waverly directly on the asshole with the crop and made her daughter’s butthole pucker and flinch. She showed me how to do it and we practiced while Betty made us some food.

“You aren’t really going to a dorky kids pool party are you Mistress Betty? We need to make rent,” Waverly reminded her and even volunteered to go back to the motel.

“You think you can work that motel without Jay and Q knowing?” Betty asked Waverly if she was stupid or just a dipshit. Betty popped two microwave dinners in the microwave for her and I to eat and was preparing bowls of oatmeal now for her daughters.

“Yeah, they can’t be down all the time. They used to hang out in the club every night,” Waverly said. I reminded her to call her mother mistress with a sharp cut of the switch to her tender pussy meat.

“Oh, dang! You are getting better at that, Yes Master Justin. Thank you for the gentle reminder.” She joked.

“His stable of bitches would tell him. They don’t want any competition down there. New girls like you especially,” Betty explained before saying that we deserved some time to relax. “If Master Justin is going to be coming around then I want to get to know his family. I am hoping there are some cute men like him?” she asked me.

“I don’t really think so,” I admitted.

“Oh, how about cute girls?” Betty asked coyly. She clearly swung both ways even with her daughters.

“Well, my Aunt Marlene is pretty hot I guess,” I said. Marlene had big tits and a big butt like the girls but she wasn’t as pretty in the face to me. She was about Betty’s age. I guess you could call her a “MILF” by definition.

UNCLE’S NOTE: THAT’S MY WIFE! I DIDN’T KNOW YOU WERE CHECKING HER OUT!!

Waverly glanced at her mom with an expression that read “See? There is no point in going to the party!” but Betty put the plate of cold oatmeal in her daughter’s face and told her there would be hot guys there who are just at the water park. “They also have several bars. Hurricanes, Margaritas and Mimosas all day!”

“Okay, that is what I am talking about” Waverly was on board. I really wasn’t even sure she was 21 years old or not. She looked like she was and she probably had been able to drink long before then because like Hayden she probably looked like an adult when she was a teenager.

“Not for bitches on restriction,” Betty replied and spit in Waverly’s oats. She let a long loogie drop down and Waverly just watched it drop with an angry expression.

“That was mean, what about Hayden?” Waverly said as she leaned forward pressing her tits against the kitchen tile but grabbing her ass cheeks behind her so that she could put her face into the oats.

“Can you still piss?” Betty asked me. When I couldn’t Hayden got up and squatted over her own oats. Pissed enough that it overflowed on the plate and got back into position and put her face right in it.

“Good girl, but next time ask for permission first,” Betty said without punishing her daughter.

My TV dinner was one of those cheap off-brand kinds that said “Hangry Man!” and was Salisbury steak with Gravy and Tater Tots. Waverly said it smelled good. Betty whipped her ass and told her not to speak unless spoken too.

“I thought this was like down time, Mistress Betty” Waverly had a mouthful of food and tried not to spit it out while she grunted from the spanking.

“The webcam is on. Guys can tip. We will give them a little insight into your training,” Betty explained. She whispered to me when the cam was on not to mention the name of the water park or the city because some stalkers would probably be waiting for us there.

We ate quietly and Betty asked me general questions. She asked Hayden about her day and Hayden seemed surprised that Betty cared to hear it. She also asked about last night. “What restaurant did they take you to when you stayed at the palace?” Betty asked.

When Hayden said my mom made Turkey and stuffing Betty asked what the special occasion had been. She too was skeptical and asked me if my mom really did that every night.

“So tonight, you could be there eating something like that and instead you are hear eating this shit, Master Justin?” Waverly made wise cracks and accepted the consequences of the rod when she did across her back and ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.