1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

I promptly un-cuffed Hayden’s hands from behind her back when she reminded me they had been bound this entire time and that is why she wasn’t undressing.

Hayden rubbed her wrists and obeyed my order to strip at the sidewalk like this was perfectly normal without even looking around to see if someone was coming. I would have been a chicken shit and I was nervous FOR her. I looked around for someone coming. I would have stopped her if there was anyone close by.

I could just picture some little old black lady coming around the corner and beating the snot out of us with her purse for indecent exposure or a cop pulling up and arresting us. I was feeling my pulse race just thinking about getting caught out here with a naked girl and yet Hayden was cool as a cucumber as she stripped naked and exposed her huge jugs.

I wondered if inside she was freaking out and just wanted to see the look on my face if she did it or she really didn’t care what people saw. She really did enjoy a good mind fuck. She had done that with my parents prancing around the house bending over and letting them see the outline of the butt plug in her stretchy pants while she pretended to look for it. All the while knowing they couldn’t say anything or risk admitting they knew exactly what she was talking about.

It was fiendishly clever.

Hayden had always been so self-conscious at school with her body until today. I assumed the baggy clothes and hanging in the shadows was her way of hiding from everyone. She walked around with such low self-esteem but as she got naked she actually pushed her tits out and strutted like a peacock with her ass up in the air.

Hayden folded her clothes and handed them to me politely and stood there with her big tits hanging in front of her chest waiting for me to tell her what to do next. She only had her collar and her butt plug.

I was a little nervous someone would say something but other than some stares no one did. We walked up to the garage where Betty was training Waverly. Waverly’s pussy reminded me of light purple laffy taffy after an afternoon of her mother’s canings. The pussy meat between Waverly’s thick and juicy thighs was so pliant and shiny with pussy juice that it looked reflective from where I stood under her watching her spin slowly.

She dangled from the ceiling muttering to herself with a gag in her mouth. There were rubber bands around her boobs that seemed to be turning her tits a cherry-red purple as they cut off the circulation and hung pendulously below her body as she spun. Her legs were forced open and wide to allow for maximum exposure to the cane. Waverly sported a bright blonde shock of curly hair now and written on her forehead was “Blonde Bimbo” in magic marker. Drool, sweat and pussy juice dripped down her body into a fine sheen and pooling on her tits and down her thighs before dripping to the dirty garage floor.

“I see you were a little stricter today with Hayden,” Betty sat in a folding chair in the garage like a Queen in her throne as her subject addressed her before the royal court. “I hope Hayden’s’ behavior improves after a night over at the Palace. It won’t do her any favors to be spoiled there and return and have to be retrained and grounded in reality back in this dump” Betty said. Betty was referring to my house as the Palace now to make light of how good we had it there.

Waverly groaned and muttered to herself as drool ran down her chin. Her body was black and blue and purple and she was mumbling her apologies to the chat room for being a bitch to everybody and having a meltdown earlier. She had a cloth gag in her mouth and a long dangle of spit fell across her boobs and on to her nipples like a spider’s web hanging from a ceiling fan shaped like a naked slut.

In fact, the entire way that Waverly had been tied and suspended in the garage resembled turning her into a human ceiling fan as she spun completely helpless and unable to close her legs or protect her boobs from the occasional cane strikes of her mother.

I was aware that the webcam was on but apparently they could only hear the sound of Waverly moaning unless Betty yelled from where it was sitting so it was safe to talk without being overheard by the chat room.

“Did I miss anything fun?” I asked Betty. I wasn’t sure if Jay or Q had returned and I was pleasantly making conversation as I prepared to inspect her daughter. I still felt a little guilty about not including Hayden in the conversation and letting her greet her mom after school but Hayden stood impassively waiting to be inspected and Betty didn’t even acknowledge her.

“Just the typical Waverly bitch-fest melt down when she didn’t get her way and giving everyone attitude and me having to show her who is boss,” she shrugged.

We were standing in the garage waiting to go inside the house. I started to inspect Hayden’s body and I put the butt plug in her mouth while I felt her asshole as I talked to her mother. Hayden stood at inspection without saying a word.

“If it is okay with you I would like Hayden to undress at the entrance from now on. It takes too long for her to walk to the backdoor and it is not fair that you or I should have to walk all the way around the house. The fence doesn’t provide any privacy anyway,” I told her my new rule. I had told her I wanted to handcuff her on the way to and from school and Betty had supported that idea. I wasn’t sure if this was too far and I assumed she’d let me do this too.

“No,” Betty looked at Hayden and then back at me. “A little old lady could come walking around the hedge and I can’t risk her beating the living snot out of you.”

That was exactly what I had pictured happening!

I was surprised Betty had set a limit because it seemed like I could do anything I wanted. I respected that.

“Why did you want Hayden to do that anyway? So Luther had a little more to look at?” Betty asked me to explain my rule.

“Actually, I thought that it was wasting your time and mine to take her around to the backdoor just to let her undress and come inside. She doesn’t deserve privacy. This is far more convenient and the fence is clearly not much of an obstacle to people so I thought you didn’t care who sees her naked,” I said.

I had other reasons of course like I just wanted to see her do it for me. However, that didn’t sound nearly as impressive when you say it out loud.

“I don’t care who sees Hayden’s big fat ass but we have to be sensible,” Betty explained and I had already understood and accepted I couldn’t make Hayden strip in public. I even felt a little foolish for having thought of it. “I do like your idea though. I don’t think it’s fair to strip out on the sidewalk because that is their world not mine. However, if they look in my yard and don’t like what they see then that is on them. Okay, when on restriction undress at the front door. That way you can also inspect her before she brings her fat ass inside,” Betty said that went for Waverly now too.

“Obviously, if we are going to wash you down then we can still take you to the backdoor first but after school it makes sense,” Betty told me I had a good idea. She just modified it a little to fit the situation.

“Thank you Mistress, I understand. I am to undress at the front door. May I ask if that includes days when Master Justin can’t walk me home from school?” Hayden asked her mother very much like a military recruit might address their drill sergeant.

“That is a good point,” Betty considered for a moment that and told her that unless she was covered in cum and needed to be hosed off she was to undress and tap on the door and wait on her hands and knees to be let in. “I’ve given your key to Master Justin until I can make another one. Once you are off restriction you can go back to stripping at the backdoor,” Betty said as if she was being far too lenient on Hayden.

“Hear that Waverly?” She asked and hit her with a cane that sent Waverly spinning. “You’ll be doing the same thing from now on. Don’t come in this house with a stitch of clothes and I’ll be taking your key while you are on restriction.”

Waverly made a “Waaaaaaaaaa” sound as she spun round and round like a ceiling fan and groaned and croaked after her mom struck her butt hard with the cane and made her spin like a merry go round.

Betty asked me if I had introduced any other new rules today we could review.

“Yes, well I pulled up her skirt on the way to school and told her that unless someone suggests she pull it down or reminds her that it blew up she is to walk as if she didn’t notice it,” I explained.

Betty didn’t seem surprised at all and even laughed. “You are a booty man. I like that,” she chuckled. “Are you prepared to do that on the way to the palace or just here in the hood around all these broke down houses and trailers?” she asked.

I hadn’t even considered it. My neighborhood was a lot different for many reasons but I was also just worried that my mom and dad might be driving past or people they knew. I told her that.

“Good, you are thinking. As long as you use good judgment about where and when you can get away with it then I am fine with things like that. You can even play little games. As an example, you can tell her while you take her shopping If 10 guys take a double-take or try to take a picture of her because they think she is accidentally exposing her nipples in the super market you’ll give her a treat.”

Betty assured me as long as I set the rules and the risk was worth the reward that would help ensure that Hayden was working towards her own good interests. I agreed.

“Just so I know you know, why do you think having to show her tits to random strangers in a super market would be in her best interest?” she asked me.

I really wasn’t sure. There had been so many good ideas floating around and reasons for them that I had just assumed anything that forced her out of her comfort zone would be good for her. “Hayden can use her big tits when she wants to get noticed and attention. She can also hide them when she doesn’t want attention. Under restriction, she doesn’t have the choice to hide them. She has to shake them like a good slut for the amusement of others at my direction not her own gain.”

This was good enough as an answer but I also added that she thought she had fat tits like a cow and that I wanted her to feel she was beautiful.

Betty told me that fat tits like a cow WAS beautiful and shook her own humongous tits for me. She asked if there was any other rules. “I should have written these all down in a hand book. I am too lazy though. Now that we have you as a computer man maybe you can help me keep them organized,” Betty said as she absent mindedly whipped Waverly’s buttocks and let her daughter howl.

I continued to play with Hayden’s pussy while pretending to inspect her. She was wet and I loved flicking her pussy lips open and then closing them tightly. She seemed to get a thrill out of having me mash my thumb into the meaty part between her legs so periodically I did that only to stop once she began to get excited. It seemed fun to frustrate her by pushing her button to the point of ignition and then letting off it.

“Well there is one more new ground rule,” I felt embarrassed to even say it now after the first two. Betty had been inclined to grant each rule but she had modified them. This last one was much more intense.

“I have instructed Hayden to become a human urinal at home she is to drink everyone’s piss. At school she will drink mine and her own. She’ll even drink it when we are at the pool party tomorrow,” I explained my plan to have her send photos as proof. I could see from Betty’s face that she didn’t expect this at all.

“Videoclips,” Betty explained to me that Hayden could fake still pictures but she would need to send short video clips and that would ensure compliance with my instructions to the letter. “You don’t have to watch them all. You just have to be vigilant and check a few of them so she doesn’t get complacent because she knows you never look. Do that with any proof she sends. You can check her phone too anytime you want. I only gave it back to her conditionally so that you can text her.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.