1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

The trip home from school was just as fun as the walk to school if not more so. Hayden kept stride with me and carried my books. She clearly felt the need to talk when she was nervous or insecure and I loved it. In the past, she walked faster than me and barely spoke a word to me the entire time.

“Mom will be disappointed that you didn’t punish me today, Sir” she said as we walked. That was about ten more words than she usually said in the entire walk from school to her house before she was on restriction and in the submissive mindset.

“You were a good girl today, but you have to call your mom her Mistress Betty,” I reminded her calmly. I knew it would be odd for me to call my mom anything other than mom but these were the rules I was supposed to enforce. Hayden was telling me of rules I had never heard of so I reminded her of the ones she had forgotten.

I used the same tone I had earlier where I spoke in my natural voice but made it clear this was not something I would debate with her. It was simply how things are now. That is how I tried to phrase everything when I myself wasn’t feeling insecure or shy.

“Yes Master, I will try to remember. That is what I was trying to remind you about. The punishment helps to pound it into my stubborn head so that I remember to address my betters properly. All day I was actually pretty undisciplined. I made a lot of jokes and flipped you off twice, Sir.” Hayden seemed like she was hoping I would have noticed and she was desperate for me to fling her over my knee by the side of the road and spank her in broad daylight on a public street.

“I know but we laughed a lot today too, I am still new at this and I think your jokes were reasonably respectful. I am not going to fly off the handle about petty stuff” I remembered her mother saying they laugh a lot and I didn’t want to seem like I focused on tiny details. “I know under REAL restriction you wouldn’t be allowed to joke. You’d just have to respond like a robot. I like how defiant and strong you are at times though,” I observed somewhat sarcastically. I was tired of being told what “Real restriction” was and how I wasn’t doing it right.

I knew I wasn’t doing it right. I knew she was trying to help me. Yet, I couldn’t help but feel resistant for some reason.

Hayden became quiet and she asked thoughtfully “You think I am strong, sir?”

“Fuck yeah!” I told her how impressed I was with the shit she put up with on webcam last night and how much pain she could withstand.

“That is easy. I’ve been practicing for that my entire life, Sir” she shrugged off my compliment like that kind of strength was nothing.

“Well, you have a strong personality and I think that is what makes it so hard for me to see you as a submissive,” I said.

“Really, Sir?” Hayden was delighted with my observation about her.

I told her how online the women in BDSM porn pictures either portrayed women as doormat fuck dolls to be tortured or they were these glossy sex objects that didn’t have a hair out of place and perfect make up.

That had not been my experience at all with Hayden’s family.

Hayden said she knew exactly what I meant and said it was like that with most male submissives too. I asked her to elaborate and she called it the “Worm” principal.

“Most of the cuckolds like Mr. Stone want to be pathetic little worms beneath our feet. They want us to stomp on them. He likes us because he thinks we look like giant amazons or something. He disgusts me. I hate when he serves us,” Hayden explained that she would much rather a strong virile man serve her.

“Like me?” I asked.

“No, like Taylor Kitsch in John Carter,” she described this movie from 2012. It was a total flop. I remembered it. It was about the Warlords of Mars but the lead was this hunky, long haired, muscular dreamboat. “If he chose to serve me as my thrall and I was his Queen!” she cooed and squeaked. It made me super jealous.

“What about me?” I asked. I knew I wasn’t as hot as that guy but I was here now and I was her master. Why wasn’t she cooing and squeaking for me?

“Well, you would be MY Master, obviously Sir” she leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I blushed. I probably cooed and squeaked too. She had implied Taylor Kitsch would be worthy to serve her but she would still be serving me and that made my dick pop right up in my jeans and I was sure she noticed.

We talked about expectations when she was at my house tonight as well. I admitted I was nervous about her coming over. She asked if it was because my parents may be disappointed and I said that it wasn’t that at all. I was just nervous because I’ve never had a girl over to my house before.

“A virgin, huh?” she held my hand as we walked and carried our books in the other.

An old black man saw us walking through the neighborhood and shook his head. “Boy, in my day, the man carried the girl’s books!” he complained.

His wife hit him upside his head with a shoe and called him a fish eyed fool. She said that he never even read a book much less carried one.

We laughed and continued walking together as they argued. Most of the people in the hood minded their own business but they did stare. It was hard not to notice two white kids especially if one were in a short skirt.

I told Hayden I had a sister named Anna and that she would love Hayden. She was creative and funny and loved Unicorns and stuff like that. I also told her I had a little brother named Brandon and he was a gamer like me.

“Ooh, is he my Master too?” she teased. I said he better not be and that he was still in Middle School.

I told her my father was super lame and imitated his dad voice for her.

“Was that the voice you used when you first tried giving me orders last night?” she laughed. It was and I admitted I was just trying to sound like an authority figure. She told me never to do that again and I laughed about it.

She had met my mom briefly so she knew what she looked like. I told her she asks a thousand questions. I gave her a direct order that if my mom pulls out the baby pictures that she is to immediately say she is not interested. Hayden made a point of joking that she would probably conveniently forget that order and told me I was probably a very adorable baby.

She joked that there are more baby pictures of her now as a little then there ever were of her as a real baby. I asked her what a little was and she told me she wore a diaper, sucked a pacifier and had to pretend to be a baby. I laughed pretty hard because I found it hard to believe that was a fetish. Hayden told me that there were a lot freakier things out there and that she spent a lot of time as a little. She even did her cutesy baby voice for me and I admit it was funny but hardly sexy.

“I guess being a Little is just roleplaying, Sir. I pretend to be a baby and guys tip me. Sometimes I am a brat and sometimes I am a sweety but that isn’t the real me at all when I am a Little,” she explained.

I asked her why she agrees to it and what she gets out of it.

“Paying the rent, Sir” she admitted. I asked her besides the obvious survival aspect. “I do what turns people on. I get off giving pleasure even though I can be a selfish brat. I think the key is that when it is my choice and I can be controlling and manipulative by withholding pleasure or when it is not and I must submit. I am a Little some nights whether I am on restriction or not. It is more like a game – playing a role for sure.”

“Is being a slave roleplaying?” I asked her. I was trying to understand how her head worked. I wasn’t sure she had ever even thought this far out about how she worked and what pushed her buttons. She seemed to be wondering herself why she did the things she did.

“I mean kind of? Because you can’t really sell me and I can turn this off any time I want and beat your ass if I wanted, Sir” she joked and punched me in the ribs. We play fought a few steps along the road as she ran at me like she was going to knock me over. I warned her I would make her walk home in handcuffs from now on because she was dangerous and she told me “I wish you would.”

“Your wish is my command,” I said and I made her stop and put her hands behind her back. I cuffed her hands behind her and then carried our books and her purse. Hayden rolled her eyes that I was taking things too far. She picked her feet up and marched next to me the way she had the day before when I made her march in place and squirted her asshole and pussy with water guns.

We were only a block or so away from her house. She still had to walk past neighbors houses and there were people driving around and walking around.

“Can I ask you what my Uncle said to you guys?” I asked her about those private messages she told me about during my Initiation test. The ones she told me my Uncle sent. I wanted to know what he had said because he promised he wouldn’t try to contact them.

“You can ask me anything. I am supposed to be honest at all times under restriction and not omit, fabricate, exaggerate or mislead, Sir. Naturally, I am a lying bitch by nature though so that is one of my big problems,” she grinned. “He just wanted to hook up with my mom and me,” she shrugged it off like it was normal.

I explained that I had to ask my Uncle some advice. I wasn’t sure what to make of her and her family at first and she seemed to understand that completely. I told her one thing led to another when I was trying to explain and I told him everything.

“I don’t see why you would tell him about me? I am just a webcam whore, Sir” she shrugged and then told me it wasn’t really a big deal. “Every guy wants to get laid. If he can pay then I’d fuck him unless you thought it was creepy?” she said.

“I had to tell somebody! It’s been driving me crazy all day. Your mom said not to show you off. I trusted my Uncle to keep a secret and he obviously didn’t.

UNCLES NOTE: MY BAD!

“You keep putting me up on a pedestal like I am this great prize. Don’t be surprised when the paint on this masterpiece you painted about me starts to chip and you start realizing you got a big bag of crazy, trifling, angry brat instead, Sir” Hayden tried to tell me.

“As far as my Uncle goes he is the only person who knows about my relationship with you and he is a good source of advice,” I admitted.

“Do you want me to fuck him, Sir?” she reiterated her original question which I had avoided. I wasn’t sure how I felt about that.

“Let me talk to your mom and I may bring him by if that is okay,” I said and Hayden let out an exasperated sigh. I think she was expecting more of a direct answer.

UNCLE’S NOTE: NAME THE TIME AND PLACE AND I’ll BE THERE

I told her an old joke that my Uncle had told me. Cindy Crawford and this regular guy crash land on a desert island. He builds a shelter and saves her and eventually they start fucking and after several years together they are very happy. Cindy tells him that she’d like to do something nice for him and fulfill his fantasies. He asked her to put on a fake mustache and walk around the entire island. Cindy does as she is asked and walks the entire way around the Island until she sees the man again. He walks up to her and says “HEY, GUESS WHO I AM FUCKING?”

The moral of the joke was that the guy was fucking this really hot woman but it really didn’t matter to him unless he could brag about it.

Hayden cocked her head to me and asked who Cindy Crawford was. I shrugged that I didn’t know either but I assumed she was some hot model from when my Uncle was young.

UNCLE’S NOTE: CINDY IS STILL HOT AND SO IS HER DAUGHTER KAIA JORDON GERBER!!

We were so busy talking that we barely noticed the Mustangs parked outside of the house. There were two cars parked at an angle like they just rolled up on the house and got out and the window tint was as black as the paint.

“Oh shit, Jay-dog and Q are here, Master.” Hayden said as we approached the house.

I didn’t like those guys and I meant to ask Hayden what the story was with them but I had forgotten because we had become so wrapped up in talking to one another. I knew that the first time I saw them they had a gang bang with the girls and I thought Betty and her daughters liked them. However, last night I got a very different impression.

I uncuffed Hayden and I unlocked the door with the key her mother had provided. “I am supposed to undress outside, Master.” She said. I was worried about what was happening with Jay and Q and all their boys at her place but Hayden seemed calm like this was no big deal.

I asked if she really had to undress outside in broad daylight. I couldn’t believe she was willing to strip. Hayden told me we were permitted to go to the backdoor and that this was expected and perfectly normal for them. She repeated that she’d get in trouble if she didn’t. “Even Waverly would kick my ass if I came in from school wearing clothes while on restriction,” she shrugged like that was a basic house rule expectation and not even “Real Restriction”.

There were kids playing around outside and that fence around the backyard wasn’t all that private when you saw it in the light of day. There were holes and knots in the wood and parts of it had fallen down and it was missing boards. It would be very easy to watch her undress from across the street if you knew where to look and anyone on the sidewalk near her backyard would be able to see.

I reluctantly took Hayden around to the back and watched as she peeled off all of her clothes. She clearly didn’t like Jay and Q and looked a little nervous about what was happening inside but made it very clear that she didn’t want me to worry. She waited completely naked for me to inspect her outside standing in her yard at the back porch.

I looked over my shoulder and heard people laughing and playing at a nearby playground. I couldn’t tell if they could see us but if I could see them then they might be able to see me!

I shook my head in disbelief that Hayden was willing for me to inspect her fully outside. I started my inspection with her head and began looking over her entire body. She had nothing on but her chain collar. I loved touching her body. This was no chore for me. I was afraid I was lingering too long on certain parts of the inspection I enjoyed most like pulling apart her ass cheeks and letting them jiggle back together.

Actually, her mom hadn’t shown me that as part of the inspection but I was playing with her ass to see how it bounced and jiggled when you let go of the cheeks.

A black kid younger than us looked over the fence and sang “I see your bootie hole!”

Hayden turned her head and smiled at him with a shrug.

“Everyone has a bootie hole,” I told him and unlocked the back door as he scurried off behind the fence. I was floored that Hayden hadn’t freaked out and dove for cover while I played with her butt outside. I definitely would have been mortified. I was embarrassed FOR her that the boy had seen her nudity. He didn’t seem worthy or mature enough to deserve it.

We walked into the back porch and then the living room and saw Waverly and Betty on all fours getting fucked from both ends surrounded by black men slapping their asses, faces, and being generally rough with them as they laughed and smoked pot.

They had Black men in front of them and black men behind them. The guys were definitely not being gentle. They were laughing and calling them names and joking with each other about the “Big old white titties”. I saw one shove a beer bottles up Betty’s ass and fuck her with it while another guy fucked her from behind and a guy stuck his cock in her mouth. There was an older black dude yanking on Waverly’s titties like he was going to pull them off and sticking his dick between them while she kissed his stomach and took two dicks in her pussy from behind. Waverly already had the end of a beer bottle coming out of her asshole. I had walked in on Betty and her daughter getting gang banged!

They were smiling as they got their freak on but the entire scene was so off putting and scary to me. I could sense there was something happening between the lines here with Jay and Betty.

The last time these guys were at their house the girls went into their respective bedrooms and left me out in the front but this time the gang bang didn’t stop just because I walked in. They noticed me. They just didn’t see me as a threat because I was with Hayden.

This seemed like an orgy from hell but I knew the girls liked it rough. I knew that and still it seemed so callous and vile. I wanted to protect the girls. I was instantly on the defensive and especially about what would happen to Hayden now.

These were really thuggish black guys. The kinds that are strapping guns somewhere on their body and don’t mess around though. I wasn’t going to suddenly pull a Fortnite move out of my arsenal and wipe out the whole crew. I stood there and waited. The guys wore mostly white tank tops and baggie jeans. They had lots of gold, expensive shoes and sunglasses. Central casting couldn’t have sent down more authentic gang bangers for a movie about South Central Los Angeles. They looked the part they were playing and they acted it too.

“Oh good, I was wondering where the little one was,” Jay said out loud and thanked me for bringing Hayden home. “I’ll be taking her off your hands,” he said to me in a very patronizing manner as he took her by the hand and pulled her over to his friends.

Betty and Waverly were aware we were there but they had dicks down their throats and dicks up their asses or pussies. They were being bounced hard back and forth like “nigger sandwiches” as one of the black guys called it. Their asses were spread; they were sweating and had cum on their faces.

The webcam was on. I wondered if anyone would call for help or they were used to these scenes of debauchery and rough sex and were fapping furiously on the side of the computer as Betty and Waverly flailed around with black cocks in every hole.

“I might have to take a rain check on dinner, Master” Hayden offered me a wintry smile and let Q take her without putting up any resistance.

I was coming with Hayden and I was going to tell him he couldn’t just take her. Jay told me the lady had made her decision (to do as he says) and that I needed to think about “stepping up” to him.

Betty backed off the dick that was in her throat and choked it out. “Hayden has a date tonight, Jay! We’ll fuck your entire crew real good, baby! We’ll do anything you want tonight. Let her go on and you can hit her up next time,” Betty assured him that she and Waverly would do anything he wanted and went back to sucking that big old cock to prove it.

“Whose ass is this?” he grabbed Hayden’s healthy big white ass and she said it was his. That hurt my feelings even though I knew it was roleplaying. Her ass wasn’t even really mine. She had said it belonged to her mother and it was on loan to me. I just didn’t want to hear her roleplay that for him when he treated her like shit.

“What this is? It real or is it some of that middle of the mall chain link shit?” he grabbed the collar from Hayden’s neck and was going to take it.

“That’s mine, baby,” Betty told him and one of Jay’s crew pushed her shoulders down and put his cock in Betty’s face for daring to say anything. She sucked that dick and the one she had been sucking before.

“So? Your ass is mine and so is anything that you earn. This shit worth anything?” Jay could see it was just a simple stainless steel collar with no ornamentation or even engraving. It could have been little more than a dog chain.

“If it was I would have pawned it a long time ago. It’s just sentimental, let her have it, please?” Betty begged and pleaded while taking two cocks back and forth. She kissed their big black dicks and smiled but I could tell she was worried they would pawn it.

Jay threw the collar at Hayden and hit her in the tit with it. He told her to keep her broke-ass chain and threatened to shove it up her ass if he sees it again. Hayden was already bent over and being fucked by one of the crew. “I need some real money; you bitches got any real money?” Jay asked.

“Honey, you know I always have your money, but you were just here the other day! You haven’t given me enough time to get paid from the webcam company; they are all the way in Hong Kong or some shit and want me to fuck around with some Bitcoin stuff. I need a little time and you’ll have it all just like you want,” Betty croaked as a guy slapped her tits and another guy slapped his dick across his back and as one of the cocks in her face spewed cum all over her face she opened her mouth and ate it all willingly.

“I should pawn these motherfucking computers and shit. I don’t know why I fronted them to you in the first place. Come work the track tonight and make what you owe me and I’ll let your little bitch go have fun with the white boy,” Jay snarled. He looked at me like he was doing me a favor to allow me to go on a date. I honestly didn’t want them to suffer just to have a date with me. I would be happy to have done it another night. That wasn’t up for discussion though. Jay had made it clear with HIS tone of voice that this would all go his way and no other way.

“I can make way more on webcam, please Jay-dog? I’ll get your money” Betty cried out as one of the men shoved a beer bottle into her ass to the hilt from the base. She finally relented after her threatened to beat the shit out of her. She said she would go.

“The fat one too, it is about time this bitch learned to walk track,” Jay meant Waverly. He slapped her fat ass and pulled the beer bottle out of her asshole. He stuck it in front of her and she began licking it. He pushed it up to her nose. “Squeal white-piggy, let me hear you oink,” he ridiculed her.

Waverly did give him back talk or wise cracks. The big girl oinked and snorted just like she loved to be a pig for him and smiled while she did it. It wasn’t the kind of smirk she usually offers when she is doing something to patronize you. She was smiling submissively like she believed she was a pig and wanted to please Jay. Waverly had usually been so defiant and willing to make wise cracks but right now she was his bitch. He stuck several fingers in her asshole and pulled her butt upwards to face him. “Where is your curly little pig tail, bitch? You got the udders! Pop that tail out this big fat ass of yours!” he slapped her tits and made her shake them for him.

I wanted to protect Waverly and stop him. He was hurting her and she was cringing. She didn’t defend herself. She shook her ass and tits for him. She didn’t cry – she actually smiled and looked like it was fun but I could tell this was not fun.

“Don’t put eyeballs at me like that white boy or I’ll put a wig on you and put your pasty white ass out there in a skirt too,” Jay warned me not to get involved or even look at him.

Betty tried to convince him not to make Waverly go to the track tonight but she volunteered and said it would be fun. She said it was about time she got out of the house. I could tell it was a tense moment. Betty told Hayden to lock up and be good for me and not to worry.

“Momma has walked track since before you were born. It’s fun most of the time,” she assured Waverly that it was easy money. Waverly put on a brave face. The black men fucked Hayden while Betty and Waverly slipped on skimpy little outfits and hustled to grab their stuff. They didn’t even clean the cum and spit off their faces and bodies.

Waverly had on this white tube dress that was made of a skin tight material and cinched at the waist. It came down to just below her pussy and stopped midway at her nipple. She wore black heels and had a little purse. She looked like a perfect street walker.

Her mother had on a plaid wrap around miniskirt and white half-blouse that was frilly with some lace on it. There was no mistaking them for anything but prostitutes unless it had been Halloween night.

“You can put your mother fucking faces on in the car, let’s jet!” Jay was impatient. He made Betty get down on her hands and knees and kiss his $850 dollar “Jacksons” that he apparently bought at Jimmy Choo. That was an upscale shoe store in the mall. They looked like ordinary black dress shoes to me.

“Yes Jay!” she licked his shoes.

“You love black dick?” he asked Betty.

“Yes Jay, I love black dick!” Betty answered.

“You love this black dick?” he pulled out his huge dick and put it on top of her head. She looked up and began to lick it and love all over it and tell him how much she loved it.

“I should make all three y’all white bitches walk track. If you don’t earn tonight I’ll be back for number three!” Jay warned and zipped his pants. He made Betty and Waverly crawl out to the mustang in their skin tight skirts in broad daylight and then they peeled out.

“Still think we are worth the trouble?” Hayden said as she stood there naked with her pussy dripping and her tits sore.

We turned off the webcams and I repeated what Betty said about Instagram and Kik. I told everybody that was roleplay although it definitely wasn’t.

I made Hayden explain what the situation was as we locked up the house and walked to my place. She told me that Jimmy and Q had originally billed themselves as “Club promoters” and they got her Mom and Waverly dancing at this local titty bar.

After Waverly beat the ass of some girl that worked there she got into a rivalry with they got fired. Hayden explained that Waverly always finds the most popular girl wherever she goes and makes a rival out of her. It was destined to happen like a ticking time bomb.

I was told Waverly set fire to the girls car. She did some damage to her trailer. She beat up the manager and kicked his ass. Fucked up shit at the club. It was this whole mess.

Jay and Q invest in that club and work with the manager. They bring girls to the club to work but just so they can meet customers and turn tricks while Jay and Q pound drinks and watch from the back. When a source of potential income dried up because of Waverly they got angry and decided to add that to Betty’s loan. The way Jay and Q calculated interest made that loan so that it could never be paid back any normal way.

Betty agreed to give them a cut of the money the girls earned if they would outfit her with high speed internet and computers. Jay and Q bought her really shitty computers from pawn stores and second hand web cameras but they have been extracting money from them every week. Hayden had no idea how much.

She told me they also sold “Very shitty weed” and other drugs to her Mom so it wasn’t like the girls were totally these innocent victims. They had gotten in bed with these guys and this was the end result. They came by usually once a week and fucked the shit out of the girls on webcam which was originally just to help drive up revenue. However, recently they would get impatient and break things or take anything worth pawning. They even threatened to take the car but it wasn’t worth a lot.

She explained that her mother did walk track many times before this and didn’t have any problem with it but it was the first time Waverly had done it. She said that Waverly had been on a lot of outcalls and done in-calls though so it wasn’t like she was not prepared. I asked what walking track even meant and she laughed that I didn’t know. She told me she was staying in motels at a very young age and had been around it all her life.

She told me Betty and Waverly would be taken to a seedy side of town. I wondered how it could be even worse than the area around my school but Waverly told me it was a lot worse there. “Just truck stops and motels,” she said it was by the Interstate.

She explained when they get there they will have two rooms for the girls. One is the bang room with nothing in it but a bed or a mattress where they take the tricks/johns to fuck for money. The other is the cash room where the pimps are where they go and the girls drop off the money.

Hayden said that they lived all over when she was growing up. She had lived in an RV in the desert. She had lived in a mansion in California when her mom owned her own dungeon. She had also lived in the cash room for months at a time. “It’s the safest room you can be in the hood,” she said when she saw the look of concern on my face. She explained that there were lots of kids in there all sharing the same bed which is where she first learned to deal with having no privacy.

“What? You think whores don’t have kids? There were whole families that depended on the mom and maybe the eldest daughter just to have something to eat. We were lucky!” she told me. Hayden looked like she would cry. I stopped her and hugged her right out on the street. She told me she didn’t need my pity.

I told her it wasn’t pity and that I just wanted to comfort her right now. She let me hold her and she smelled so good. She said she didn’t really need to be held though but I wasn’t so sure. “Mom goes out like once a week for him. She is fine. I know what it looked like but like I told you that was role playing, Sir!”

“That wasn’t role playing,” I said and Hayden didn’t tell me I was wrong. She just looked at her feet.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.