1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

The next morning came way too fast for me. I was groggy. I awoke with Hayden sucking my cock and her pretty big eyes looking up at me. “I hope you don’t mind Master,” she dutifully asked me with a smile while holding my cock in her mouth.

Mind? Waking up with my cock in her mouth getting washed and thoroughly licked was already the highlight of my day!! She could see from the look on my face I was ecstatic and she could feel my cock grow even harder between her puffy lips.

She was my sex doll now and had to obey almost any whim of mine. Yet, she had chosen to suck my cock this morning to pleasure me without being told and I was on cloud nine! Dreams and fantasies were now suddenly a waste of time compared to the moment I woke up.

“Yes, breakfast time for you my sweet slave,” at first I gently pushed my cock into her mouth grabbed her hair. I started gently at first but quickly began to quicken her pace forcing her down on my dick the way I had made Waverly suck me off the night before in the private cam show. I wanted to impress her and I wanted her throat to cover my entire cock. I wanted to be forceful with my new conquest and establish my dominance. I quickly made Hayden gag and gurgle. I had caught her off guard. I didn’t stop though. I was supposed to be rough or so I thought. I forced her willing mouth down on my cock far as far as it would go into her throat like I was fucking her asshole. I pinched her nose shut like Waverly suggested last night when I throat fucked her! Hayden was gasping and sputtering but she wasn’t fighting me. I shot my load just as she puked on my cock and spit up all over my balls.

“Wow, Jeezus fuck! What happened to Mr. nice boy next door? “Hayden looked embarrassed and angry and wiped her mouth after I released her hair. White cum and her vomit dripped down her chin and on to my dick.

“You told me to be rougher with you,” I explained.

“Yeah, I did Sir. I just didn’t think you even knew how to do that, fuck. I was just trying to give you a sweet good morning blowjob. You caught me by surprise is all,” Hayden wiped her chin with her hand. She began to gingerly lick at her own vomit once she recovered and coughed it all out.

“I am a quick learner,” I assured Hayden before asking her why she was licking up her vomit. I told her to just get a towel without thinking much about it. It was gross and I wanted the mess off my lap.

“I have to eat my own mess, Master,” Hayden insisted on licking me clean but it was clear she was going to gag again. I told her I didn’t have time for her to learn and we could practice on the weekend. She smiled at me and told me that I was learning as she followed me into the kitchen on her hands and knees while I washed off my dick with a paper towel.

Waverly was sleep-farting in the bedroom. She was oblivious to what had just happened. I could have throat fucked her and she probably wouldn’t have woken up until half way through. Betty was also nowhere around.

“You always get up on your own?” I asked Hayden as I looked her sexy body up and down.

“Yes Sir, don’t you?” Hayden looked at me like I was baby if I needed my mommy to wake me up.

I did get up on my own usually. My mom knocked on my door and had breakfast waiting for me but usually I took too long getting up so I skipped it. I told her I got up on my own normally. It did seem odd to me she was so self-sufficient. She was the one telling me she needed self-discipline and yet she had woken up without so much as an alarm clock ringing.

Once she had me clean she used her sister’s bedsheet to dry me off. She put a finger to her lips to suggest I not tell Waverly. “She’ll never notice,” Hayden joked and put it back. I felt a little bad about it but I didn’t say anything. I understand as rule enforcer I should have done something but I thought “Girls will be girls,” and shrugged it off.

She followed me into the kitchen on all fours. She could really crawl fast. She didn’t just pad down the hallway slowly. She wiggled her ass and tits so that her spine swayed with practiced precision. I was shocked she actually did it without being told and no one but me watching.

I ripped open her oatmeal and she told me I could just pour it in her mouth if I wanted because we were running behind. She said not to feel bad about doing it because on real restriction there are severe dietary requirements. “This is just how it is. Usually, they don’t check on me in the morning and I eat whatever I want but I guess I have to do this for real while you are here.”

“Really?” I asked as I looked at her.

“Yes sir. I don’t mind, I’ve been eating cold oats since I was a baby. It is one of the few things mom keeps in the house regularly,” she laughed and held her mouth open for me. Hayden’s tongue looked so sexy as she held her mouth open and let me pour food in and then gobbled it down. She actually thanked me for feeding her!

I noticed her bruises had not gone away and despite her scrubbing some of the marker was still visible including the words “cum gobbler“ on her forehead.

“Now, you know why I wear baggy clothes to school, Sir” she laughed as she choked down raw oats without any liquid. She asked for a glass of water and stood up to drink it. I felt like I should have put it on a plate but no one else was here and I wasn’t going to stand on ceremony. I think she expected me to pour it on a plate but she drank the glass when offered. I made a mental note to ask Betty to show me the eating rules in more details.

“I always thought you wore baggy clothes to school because you were ashamed of your body and thought you were fat,” I said.

“I AM fat,” she shrugged like she had to just accept the obvious.

“You are fucking hot,” I told her truthfully. She was voluptuous by anyone’s standards or at least mine. In Art Class, I always doted on those classic Raphaelite paintings of these exotic Italian beauties with milk white skin, brown doe like eyes and a little meat on their bones. They usually had fat asses in those paintings. Hayden could have been an art model had she been born in the 1400s in Italy!

She had a little chubby fat around her body she wore it all well. She looked like a full grown adult woman with big boobs and the epitome of what you might think a fertile female would look like in any culture. I still felt like a boy compared to her because physically I was pretty small and thin.

“You have to say I am pretty, you are fucking me now,” Hayden looked down shyly like she did not believe me and knew I was lying for her benefit.

“Hey, I don’t have to say shit. I can tell you that you are a fat cow and you can’t slap me back. I am telling you are good looking and I would make you go to school naked if I could just so I could stare at your butt,” It was so unlike me to say anything cool like that but I think my confidence was blossoming.

She smiled and said that I just like fat asses and I was a “BBW” chaser.

“Is that what your mom’s tattoo says?” I asked what a BBW was.

“Close, my mom has an ace of spades and the letters BBC. BBW means a Big Beautiful Woman, and that is what we classify our body type on cam shows. There are chubby chasers and feeders who like fatties like us,” she explained. I totally disagreed she was a fatty and I had no idea what a feeder was but she didn’t let me ask. She said a “BBC was a bitch who likes big black cock, and most of us who do are BBWs”

“I am a white guy,” I shrugged and it was my turn to look at my own shoes and feel inadequate and unable to live up to those standards.

“Well, you are in luck, because I like big white cock too,” and then she tapped my dick with her finger and said “average size white cock too,” playfully. I teased her that would cost her and she dared me to do my worst.

“Fine, you have to go to school looking like a slut today,” I blurted out the rule. I meant it as a consequence to talking back to me or something but it came out kind of random.

Hayden stopped joking and got quiet. I felt bad because I was teasing her but she nodded and said that she would wear whatever pleased me. She said it very formally.

I wanted to apologize but Betty had told me never to apologize to her for any reason while she was under restriction. I did feel the need to explain and said I wanted to dress her as a slut so that I could look at her hot body.

“If you want me to show off my fat at school then I trust your best judgment, Sir” Hayden said in a more accepting manner.

“I know you aren’t an attention whore. I know you think you are fat. I want you to dress like a slut until you think you are hot enough to deserve to dress that way,” I said.

Hayden agreed but seemed reluctant. She swallowed down her oats.

“I want people to think my girlfriend is hot, it is a reflection on me.” I added further clarification.

“Girlfriend or slave, Sir?” Hayden asked me and wiped a sniffle from her nose.

“Both for now,” I told her and took her to the bathroom. I gave her three minutes to piss and shit just like she had last night. When she finished squatting and stood up she didn’t wipe her ass again and I asked why she didn’t use toilet paper.

“I am not supposed to use toilet paper on real restriction. After I piss or shit I either air dry my pussy flaps and asshole or if you tell me then I lick them clean,” she explained like this was a minor inconvenience at best.

She also said that when I had more time and were so inclined I could give her an enema or wash her off with the garden hose or the shower head. I still wasn’t entirely sure what an enema even was and we didn’t have a lot of time.

“How do you lick your own ass? Can you bend that far?” I asked. It sounded disgusting but I was beyond curious. My dick was starting to get hard again.

“No, hah, that would be funny to try bending over and licking my own asshole I suppose, Sir” she laughed that she never tried but she probably would make good tips if she could. She showed me she could lick her own nipples by lifting her tits to her mouth before explaining what she meant by licking herself clean. “Kind of like a cat, I use my finger. I know it’s gross and you didn’t want me to lap up my puke either, some of what we do is pretty out there,” she told me.

“You want to lick your own butt clean?” I asked with eyebrows raised to make sure I understood what she was suggesting I could make her do.

“I don’t want too but that is what I am supposed to do on restriction and I want to be a good slut, Waverly doesn’t usually make me do it, Sir” She admitted. “Air drying isn’t that fun either. You get a crusty asshole and your pussy smells like piss all day,” she shrugged.

“Does your mom make you lick your own ass clean?” I asked inquisitively.

“She has as part of cam shows but usually my regular day to day discipline is very lax. This is my first time on restriction this year besides for just a weekend,” she said and it was only April.

“Can I watch?” I wanted to see her lick herself clean.

Hayden shrugged that was fine with her. “I don’t get privacy at home. You are supposed to watch to make sure that I am not tempted to ignore my orders. So if you want to see then have a close look, Master,” and then she pulled her ass cheeks apart for me. Her asshole was a little light brown but not very dirty. She licked her fingers and cleaned her pussy lips then stuck the finger in her own mouth and lovingly cleaned it off. She did that a few times before moving on to her asshole and repeating the same thing. She rubbed her finger and thumb around the rim and even sniffed and then licked. She looked mildly disgusted and embarrassed but when she was finished she bent her knee, put her hands in the air like a magician completing a disappearing act and said with a smile “Ta-Da!!!”

“We clean all of our own sex toys,” she explained that was pretty normal. “If you make your living giving head, eating ass and licking pussy you have to be ready to eat from your own source,” Hayden explained.

It blew my mind. I told her I wanted her to do that EVERY time from now on.

“What if you aren’t with me, Sir?” she sighed but nodded she would do it. She seemed to think it was strange I was not disgusted by what I just saw even though I thought it was strange she was so casual about performing this very intimately disgusting act of self-hygiene for me. It was disgusting and yet at the same time super-hot to see a girl lick her own pussy juices and this little bit of very light beige creamy brown peanut butter backwash from her perfect pink asshole.

I told her that I would try to be with her every time when we were together except at school. She thanked me and took me to her bedroom so that we could get dressed next. I could have stood there all morning staring at her lovely tits as she breathed in and out and watching those perfect jugs and fat nipples go up and down with every breath.

She mentioned that periods were another thing all together. My mom had never mentioned anything about periods so I really had no idea what that was all about. I asked if we needed to worry about that now and she said thankfully not. I decided not to ask for more details because I felt I was already at maximum tolerance for the odd and unusual – at least for now.

Waverly was stone cold asleep and fart-whistling out of her asshole and queefing out of her pussy as she lay naked on the sheets and pillowcases she and her mother had wiped their pussies on the night before. Waverly’s legs were splayed wide and her ass cheeks hung open and exposed. Their window in their bedroom was wide open and there was no curtain. They had bars on the window but no screen or window pane.

“We used to sneak out and we broke the windows and screens so Mom never replaced them. She put up the bars to keep us in but it also helps keep stalkers and rapists out,” she giggled like dealing with potential stalkers was just a normal risk anyone has to take. It wasn’t one I ever even thought about in reality. I guess growing up where I did that wasn’t something that ever came up.

If there had been a Peeping Tom nearby this would have been his dream spot though. He could have looked right into the girls’ bedroom and they generally slept naked.

We looked in her closet for what she could wear that was “slutty” according to my first new rule or order I had given her earlier. I was pleased she was taking it seriously. She put her finger to her lip and tapped it “Hmmm, slutty? Slutty? Hmmmm ... what would Master like?” she asked herself.

Waverly’s clothes were baggy. She had some athletic shorts and long t-shirts. I briefly thought about making her go to school in just a t-shirt. My school had a pretty liberal dress code but some things definitely would be prohibited like super short mini-skirts.

However, during Halloween and Senior Weeks they often overlooked that. There were some girls who wore corsets and fishnet stockings all the time to school. A lot of those girls were Goth types who looked like they shopped at Hot Topic in the mall and wanted to be Elvira. The Goth girls didn’t usually show a lot of skin but they got away with a lot because they blended in the background much like Hayden did.

We had also recently had a prominent teacher who caught three girls without panties. It is pretty uncommon for girls to not wear panties under their skirts at school which is a bit of a shame but these were some Cheerleaders on a hazing prank or initiation or something.

The teacher was asked how he knew they had no panties under their skirt. He had to explain somehow that he had looked up their skirts without seeming like a pervert. He failed miserably at that. The end result was that the girls were never punished. He lost his job and after that more girls went without panties but not enough to make going to school fun.

What is fun though is the new trend for yoga pants! Girls of all ages are wearing them almost everywhere and I doubt most of them have even tried Yoga.

I remember when I was in middle school girls were wearing low-rise jeans. You could fit an entire quarter in their butt cracks because the jeans were pulled down so low. They seemed to compete to see who could have the tightest and lowest jeans and get away with it.

Then there was Harley Quinn. There was a period when girls got away with dressing like Harley Quinn at school and corsets and mini-skirts were very popular. A girl wearing a big collar around her neck that said “Puddin” was totally normal when I was a Freshman in High School.

However, now the new trend is tight yoga pants. I wish I could shake the hand of the man who sold girls on super skin tight exercise pants. Most women wear their shirts pulled down and have on the black ones that hide their asses or their panties but even that is starting to change to lighter colors and no baggy shirts hanging down.

There are some attention whores at my school who don’t bother with a shirt over the waist. They will sometimes wear the light colored ones and you can see the outline of their pussy and either their panties or just their butt crack.

I’ve spent many Algebra classes staring straight at Staci Starling’s ass crack because she sat in front of me all year. She is a cheerleader and wore those pink or white yoga pants across her wide ass. She acted like she didn’t know anyone could see her crack but I was sure that someone had told her.

They also make athletic tops that were designed to work like bras. This means women were basically wearing their bras in public only calling them athletic tops and not sporting any lace. Even my mom wears them now. She doesn’t wear the sexy kind but I am actually thankful my own Mom doesn’t wear them like that.

The other kind of girls who dressed in sports bras and yoga pants were the total sluts who weren’t exactly good looking. They may have nice bodies but really huge honker noses or pretty faces but very fat girls with wide bottoms.

When I suggested the see through stretchy pants to Hayden she immediately made the connection to the fat girls and said I wanted to wear them because she had a tremendously fat ass.

“Fine, let’s see what is in Waverly’s closet,” I started to look through her sister’s slutty outfits as an alternative and there were a lot of miniskirts including a Harley Quinn outfit.

“I’ll take the stretchy pants, Master!” Hayden agreed hastily but negotiated for a white t-shirt instead of just a bra top. She told me she would need an over the shoulder boulder holder industrial size sports bra and all the ones she had were stretched out. “My mom doesn’t exactly spend money on bras around here,” she laughed.

I told Hayden in order to go to school in a t-shirt instead of one of her worn out bras she would have to tie the shirt up in a knot and expose her belly button. Hayden said she felt stupid but didn’t argue with me.

I almost forgot to inspect her but Hayden reminded me that on real restriction she has to be inspected before she puts on the clothes at home. I jokingly asked her who was the Master here me or her.

She said that it was her obligation to politely warn me of the rules. That made sense since I didn’t know what the rules really were and I was making some of this up as I went.

“Mistress Betty told me last night if I purposely don’t tell you any of the rules of real restriction then she will have my hide,” she explained as she stood at attention for me to look over her body.

I tried my best to turn her head roughly like her mother had the day before during the inspection. She held her neck stiff. I think she was testing my strength. I pulled her earlobe and looked in her ears and she let me just do it. I looked up her nose and held open her eyelids even though Betty hadn’t done that. I was finally able to satisfy my curiosity about parts of the female anatomy that you don’t even normally get to see in porn up close and personal.

“I thought you were supposed to be scaring me off, manipulating me and tricking me. Why should I trust your advice? Why should you make life harder on yourself by pointing out rules I don’t even know I could enforce?” I reminded her about last night when her sister and her had made it very clear they would make my life hell at times. “That entire initiation was designed just to be a taste of the shit you were going to pull on me. What if this is more of that?” I asked.

“Yeah, the head games come later. I want to be trained. I really do want to get better. It’s kind of like going on a diet. You want to get skinny but you can’t unless someone makes you stick to the diet. You’ll just indulge at the first buffet you come to. I really am okay with what we are doing right now, Master. I don’t want you to think I am going to be pissed at you or anything for putting me through real restriction rules. If it wasn’t you then it would be someone else bossing me around,” she said as she let me pluck her tongue with my fingers.

She could tell that made me sad. Anyone with a pulse and a cock could be her boss if her Mom had said so and I was just the lucky motherfucker who won the pussy lottery is how I took what she said.

“I want you to be my Master, Sir. If Mistress Betty said it was someone else though it would be someone else, I am sorry if that hurts your feelings or something,” Hayden looked annoyed that she had to reassure me. I pulled her nipples hard and squeezed them playfully to show I wasn’t upset but she didn’t even crack a smile. I lifted her tits and began rubbing the skin under them. I was upset but pulling her tits made me feel good so I did it a second time and got over my self-pity party as best I could.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.