1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not? - Cover

1-Do You Have a Big Dick? Why Not?

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A semi-true coming of age story with BDSM/fetish elements about a high schooler that meets a slutty girl, her mom and sister that actively webcam for a living and learns about dominance and submission. The story has been separated into sections so you can jump right in without the exposition and introduction if you prefer.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   School   Mother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Swinging   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Flatulence   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Prostitution  

Hayden endured two hours of ginger root in her ass and an hour in her cunt. Afterwards, Betty asked if her pussy was sore. “Yes Mistress Betty!!” Hayden sobbed.

“Good, that will remind you what you did to my car and what happens when you cross Mistress Betty. Use that pain as a lesson in not fucking up and we won’t have to do this so often,” she smiled at her daughter and French kissed her for the camera. “Will you be a good slut tonight for the audience and your new Master?”

“Yes Mistress,” Hayden was sore all over from bending over for two hours and displaying her asshole and cunt to the strangers on the Internet as well as the searing pain of the fig.

“Whose fault is that?” Betty asked.

“My own, Ma’am. I am sorry,” Hayden said.

“Sorry for what? That you got caught or that you cost us all this money we don’t have and won’t ever do anything reckless again?” she asked.

“Sorry I got caught, Ma’am” Hayden added “And that I caused all that damage and won’t ever do it again!”

“We’ll see about that! That is why you are under restriction. Should I let you out of it now and let you rejoin the cam show?” Betty offered her daughter an opportunity to beg to be let out of punishment. I wasn’t sure if she would allow it even if Hayden said yes.

“No please Ma’am. I am not sorry enough. I would probably do it again if given the chance, I’d like to continue my restriction,” She begged her mother. It was possible Hayden knew her mom wouldn’t allow it or she was acting. I still had no idea what was really going on inside her head. She had taken harsh punishments and at times made wise cracks and even smiled. She had made jokes about acting and yet there was something authentic about her suffering and desire for redemption that I loved to watch.

“We’ll see about that too! The chat window is torn. They want to see you either take 50 swats or masturbate to the point of orgasm and stop twenty times,” Betty asked me which I would prefer to see since she was my bitch and my responsibility.

We had written “Ginger Root” in magic marker and drawn an arrow to her ass. The chat room also suggested I write “Cum Gobbler” on her forehead and “Sperm Fountain” just above her pussy. Hayden seemed to think that was funny and didn’t stop me. I couldn’t believe a girl would let me do that but she did and with RED MAGIC MARKER!

At Waverly’s request I wrote “I take big stinky shits! Bigger than Waverly ever could!” across her back like a Tramp stamp. Waverly drew hearts and tiny dicks around the tramp stamp part to highlight it like it was a tattoo and suggested it be permanent. Hayden definitely wouldn’t agree to that. She farted once in her sister’s face.

“Did you fart on me?” Waverly exclaimed in shock her sister was so rude.

“Silent but deadly! Don’t stand behind me if you are so afraid, Miss Waverly!” Hayden said defiantly and Waverly smacked her ass hard. The girls teased each other back and forth like this all night.

I wouldn’t have dared to say these things much less write them before tonight to anyone –especially a girl I really liked. Seeing these words on her body and her accept them and even giggle at some of the funnier was really turned me on.

“I am ready to spank her again if everybody wants to see me try it,” I said. I knew it sounded super stupid the moment I said it. I wanted to sound snappy like Betty. She always had a witty response or something smart to say. The audience though seemed in favor of the spanking. There were some who wanted her foot spanked. There were Some who wanted over the knee, and others who wanted titty and cunt whippings. Betty said 10 on the feet, 10 on the ass, 10 on the tits and 10 on the cunt.

“That’s only forty!” I observed.

“He can do computers, fuck and add too!” Betty observed wryly before telling me I could put 10 anyplace I wanted after that.

Waverly had gone into her bedroom to do a private camera show and Betty herself was riding one dildo in her butthole and one in her pussy while she writhed back and forth and addressed the camera and directed Hayden’s punishments.

Betty told me to take my time and deliver them one at a time not rapid fire. “There will be times in the future you spank over her clothes just so that she doesn’t get used to only bare ass spankings. The feelings are different,” she explained that I’d want to strip her down while I was spanking her then as well. “Give her twenty over the skirt, ten over the panties, and then the rest on the bare ass maybe,” she suggested.

She had Hayden get down on all fours and put her legs apart wide with her feet on display for the webcam.

“You want her to be as vulnerable and exposed as possible. You don’t want her closing her legs and protecting the meaty, pink parts. She’ll try clamming up,” Betty suggested I find ways to do my affirmations like that.

I didn’t know what that word meant. I had heard of Stuart Smalley’s affirmations where he has says “I am good enough, I am smart enough and dammit people like me!” into a mirror on old Saturday Night Live episodes but it sounded like something Oprah would do and not part of BDSM.

“That is where you ask her those questions. Waverly gets bored when spanking her sister. She has heard all the answers and since she is just like her only worse she doesn’t even see what is wrong with the responses. You should ask her a question and make her give a full, complete and honest answer. The shared pain will bond you. As you deliver each strike and she receives it she will eventually open up to you,” Betty promised.

“I have to come up with 50 questions?” I suddenly felt like that would be a lot to do on the fly.

“You can ask as many as you want. No more than one per swat. You should make her speak clearly and count and thank you. She should hear herself say these things,” she said.

“What kinds of things should I ask her about?” I asked.

Betty sighed that this was boring the audience but some of the chat members got interested as well. “Just like you did earlier. You want to ask about her and make it all about her or what she is learning from this education you are providing. Make her thank you for that and show appreciation. You aren’t the bad guy. You are the one giving her what she needs. She needs to show appreciation for her opportunity to serve and learn. You can also ask her why is she being punished? Why does it have to be like this and why can’t it be easier. You can ask about her shortcomings. Why is she a liar? Why is she a sneaky thief? You can ask what she would do differently,” Betty gave me some suggestions and told me to use real examples.

“What if I don’t’ like her answers?” I asked.

“What If you don’t like them or what if you don’t believe them?” She clarified. She told me that if I don’t believe her it was simple to point out her dishonesty and tell her why she was wrong and make her answer again. “Don’t be afraid to back up and make her start over from where she lied or lost the count.”

I knelt down at Hayden’s feet. She had big flat feet and they were black from having walked on roads at one time without shoes. I could see that.

“If you don’t like the answers then you have to ask yourself what you need to do to change her or you,” she said and that really struck home with me.

I had actually meant like what if she says something silly or reveals some personal information about me. However, what Betty told me was to listen to her responses and if I don’t like them then I have to think about how I’d train her daughter to be a better person.

I didn’t even know how to be a better person myself. It was a daunting idea but it was exciting.

The chat room was enthusiastic. I was surprised because it was only feet but a lot of them seemed super happy about it. I wasn’t sure if that was because they could see her entire pussy hole and asshole when the camera was on the feet or because they just liked girl feet. Hayden’s toes were long and they could have passed for a boy’s foot. Some of the chatters asked me if they were stinky and I said they were after smelling and that made them even hornier for me to get started.

I hit the back of her foot with a riding crop and Hayden lurched forward.

“One sir, thank you! May I have another”

“Do you know why I am doing this to you, Hayden?” I said and hit her square across the center of her foot again.

“Yes Master, because I am a bad girl and need punishment, and the chat room wants to witness it,” she said as she counted the second stroke.

I won’t count out every stroke for you but I told her that also because I am her Master and I am establishing dominance over her. That by allowing me to beat her even on her feet that she accepts the training I am going to provide.

I was making it up based on things I heard already and it sounded good to Hayden. I spanked her in silence a few times as she counted for me.

“Six Master, thank you! May I have another? And may I ask a question myself?” she asked.

That was a new one on me. I thought I was asking the questions. I allowed her to ask her question.

“Does my suffering please you, Master?” she asked so tenderly as if her suffering was a gift to me that I almost could not answer. I hit her and made her count while I thought about my response.

“Yes, but I feel you can suffer more,” I answered and now as she counted she asked me another.

“Eight, thank you sir, Then please make me suffer more. I want to please you. I want to suffer. You can hit me harder. I won’t break. I am not Waverly,” she assured me. Waverly had said the same thing about her sister’s tolerance for pain and said she could take more than Hayden.

“I will decide what you can and cannot tolerate and what you should and should not tolerate,” I hit her harder and told her I had not given her permission for a follow up question before making her stand up and then get over my knee. I waited for Betty to move the laptop strategically to give the audience the best view of her ass and the paddle. They could see ever quiver, every shake, every jiggle as it was applied to Hayden’s fatty ass.

Someone in the chatroom said I was too young to be talking so wisely and questioned whether I was an actor it was really my first day as a Master. I smiled because that was very flattering in its own way.

“I am just learning, bigRick75!” I told him as I spanked Hayden’s ass and he wrote back that these were the ladies to teach me. He said he was a big rig trucker and that he was watching this in a Truck Stop on their Wi-Fi. I could only imagine what others in the gas station were thinking if they could see over his shoulder.

I was no longer self-conscious that I had been naked this entire time. It felt kind of normal now. Some of the chat members sent pictures through Kik to Betty that she showed me. They were usually a picture of their dick next to a cell phone or a computer screen with Hayden and me on it and cum all over the screen!

It was strangely flattering – like somehow I had been involved in getting them off but not in a gay way. I liked giving them that pleasure. I liked that they were supportive of me.

Not everyone was though. There were a lot of men who were either jealous or just thought I was a total idiot. They rated my body as weak, my face as weak, my game as weak, my voice as weak. They weren’t wrong but I was there and they weren’t.

A lot of them just wanted the girls to put their shoe on their head for some reason. Once Betty did that was one of the big wins for them and then they stopped asking about it and moved on. She would make them wait and beg though for hours.

As I mentioned, you cannot please everyone and Betty explained we need to just keep doing what we do and not worry too much about it. She wasn’t going to get into “Kink Shaming” as she called it. If a guy didn’t like seeing a girl get spanked he could go to a different webcam. There were nearly infinite web cameras and more porn than anyone could ever fap to in one lifetime and each was telling a different story really to the viewer.

I don’t want to seem like this expert on domination because I am sure I looked goofy and at times scared. However, I enjoyed the spanking part most of all – especially when she was over my knee.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.