How Do You Get Laid So Much? - Cover

How Do You Get Laid So Much?

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Pretty housewife asks her chubby and homely friend this question.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Romantic   Sharing   Slut Wife   Swinging   Cream Pie   Big Breasts   .

Meredith liked hearing about her friend Patty’s sexual adventures. Mostly because she was a faithful wife who had only bedded her husband and felt guilty that they had started a week before the wedding. Her religious upbringing laid a lot of that on sex but also gave her a little thrill when she contemplated any wickedness, even vicarious.

Patty was twenty-five years older than her early-twenties friend and had been married twice, this time for ten years. Patty discovered sex quite young and practiced it frequently and usually non-monogamously throughout her life, married or not. She was currently screwing a couple of neighborhood lads, two divorced men from church, plus an older married guy who lived near her house, all while in the state of matrimony.

The women had coffee, and sometimes wine, several times a week. Patty understood her younger friend’s ambivalence about sex so tried to both titillate and educate her. “I just love fucking and fucking without love has its advantages. If they last long enough to give me the pleasures I want, they will go on my repeat list.” She then rattled off her list of fuck buddies and smiled as Meredith went from shock to awe.

When asked the question that is the title of this composition, Patty replied, “After my big tits lure the man, it’s the availability and enthusiasm that keeps them coming back for more. If you let guys know that you are interested in sex with them, you’ll get the first time. If you show them how much you enjoy doing it with them then you’ll get repeats.”

Meredith was puzzled, “But how can you be available? You’re married.”

Patty grinned, “Well that actually turns on a lot of guys, but in my case old Bill can’t get it up any more so he lets me have my fun. He has known from the get-go that I’m not a one-cock woman. We met when his best friend was fucking me and offered Bill a piece because I wanted some more right then. I had a good time with him and started dating him too.

“Eventually Bill was getting more of my pussy than the first guy who still got some even during my engagement. He was our best man in the wedding and still fucks me when he can. Bill likes to hear about me getting ridden and eats me out afterwards.”

The young woman had gasped, “He eats you AFTER?” She could hardly get her husband to eat her BEFORE.

“Well, ya gotta train em right. I was fucking other guys even before Bill had his dick problem. It helped him get it up when he saw me getting pumped. I never sneaked around. That would be cheating and I always let guys who I am fucking know that they will not be the only one in my pussy.

“You might wonder how an older gal like me, with my homely face and saggy parts and chubby legs, can be attractive to guys. That’s where the enthusiasm come in. Guys want to be appreciated too. A woman that lies there like a lump isn’t much better than jacking off. I’m a great kisser. My big floppy titties can do a bunch of fun things for mouths, hands, and dicks. My pussy, even after three babies, can open up wide for a real big cock, or even take two at a time [Meredith gasped again], or clamp down on a small or thin pecker.

“I move my body to make it good for both of us. Every time I feel a load of cum getting shot into me, I make special happy noises which really strokes their egos. Each guy I fuck gets the impression that he’s the best I ever had. He feels like his dick is wonderful even if it’s the smallest I’ve had all week. THAT’s why they want to come back for more”

Meredith had thought about that conversation a lot. She slowly introduced some of the ideas into lovemaking with her husband. After a while Trent noticed and asked where she had learned these things. She told him just a bit about her conversations with Patty. He said he would like to meet this helpful woman. They invited her over for dinner.

Patty dressed and acted provocatively. Trent was like a hound dog on a coon’s trail. He stared at, and hung around, the older woman all evening. With a wink at Meredith she asked him if he would do some chores at her house on Saturday. He almost choked saying YES so fast. Later on she shared her plan with the young wife.

It was a warm day and Patty wore as little as she could. Her husband went to see friends for the day. When Trent got sweaty she suggested he take off his shirt. When her shirt got sweaty she took it off too. Trent’s pants bulged nicely.

Patty’s next step was to declare it too hot to do any more work outside. She said, “Look, we’re all wet and grungy. Let’s take a shower.” Expecting no objection she led him to one big enough for two and stripped the rest of the way. He was in shock but so horny that he wouldn’t resist anything. Just following orders, he’d later say. His little head was in charge as they washed and dried each other.

Patty led him by the hard pointer to her bedroom and promptly dropped her hot box on his boner. She told him exactly how she wanted to be stimulated. Her large boobs were a big change from his wife’s pointy B- cups. Her wet pussy clutched him like it was a velvet hand gripping his shaft. Her hips thrust back at him as he thrust into her. Wow, this was a different kind of fucking! As he was recovering his wits after they both climaxed, still embedded in the second pussy of his life, he got remorseful. Patty smiled and said, to his great shock, “Your wife knew this would happen. It was planned. I think you enjoyed it”

He sputtered, “Of course I did but...”

“Both of you have lots to learn about sex. I’m going to teach you how to pleasure your wife properly. She’s not ready to fuck other guys yet but that it is a future possibility and now you have no grounds to object. Let’s take another shower and you go home. Your wife will be waiting naked and wanting you to tell her all about what we have been doing. Give her a good fuck. We will have your next lesson in a week.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.