Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Carson Vilche gets the best Easter gift ever...but there are rules, rules he can't break. Regardless, the prize that awaits is worth it...or is it really?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

Back at home, Cassandra is waiting, sitting on the lounger where this day’s adventure began. None of the other girls are around, which Carson finds strange. “Where is everyone” he asks.

His sister smiles at him. “They are waiting for your arrival.”

Kelly, who has been holding his hand since they walked through the door, pats it now, smiling at him as well. “I’ll go get them prepared.”

Cassandra waits until Kelly leaves before speaking again. “Well, big brother, you did it,” she says happily. “You’ve gathered all six of us up. Since it started with me, it has to end with me. So after you’ve thoroughly fucked them all, come see me in my room so we can seal the deal.”

Carson nods. He knows how it all works. It still amazes him that he suddenly knows it all or how each of the girls all seem to gain that same knowledge almost instantly. There are of course many other questions left unanswered. Yet he knows that they will all be answered in due time. What really matters is that this is the beginning of an incredible journey. Cassandra gets up and gives him a peck on the cheek and then disappears up the stairs to her room.

Carson is left standing there alone. But he isn’t alone for long. Suddenly the door to his room opens and all he sees are five sets of legs at the top of the stairs. Within seconds they are all coming down the stairs, filing out to surround him. “We’re all ready for you,” Kelly says with a wicked smile.

All five, in fact, are grinning at him. Mandy licks her lips sexily. Next to her, Miranda turns around to let him admire her tight ass and the little puff of her cotton tail adorning the top of it. Amanda rubs her clit while licking one finger ostentatiously. Jessica is caressing her breasts, squeezing her nipples and moaning with lust. It is a sight to behold—five lovely bunnygirls, all here for Carson and ready to fuck him!

“Are you ready to mark the beginning of something wonderful?” he asks.

“You certainly are,” Miranda answers, her eyes averting to his rapidly raging erection.

Indeed he is, if not more than ready.

“I think he’s eager to get to Cassandra,” Jessica says menacingly.

The five bunnygirls approach slowly and push him back, onto the lounger.

Amanda runs her nails along the length of his belly. Miranda’s fingers gently roll over the length of his engorged member while Mandy positions herself between his legs and is now licking the inner sides of his thighs. It doesn’t take long for her to start fondling his balls. Jessica and Kelly stroke his head and ears, cooing with delight at touching him.

Miranda jumps on his torso and straddles Carson. She faces him and bends down to lick his nipples. Her tongue wraps around the hardened peaks and slathers them in warm saliva. Her tight ass rests on his crotch, slightly raised by his unbending prick. She lodges his shaft between her thin thighs and slowly massages its length with her crotch. Miranda’s wet cunt is so damp that Carson feels the moisture soaking his fur. He is, of course, equally aroused, dripping and soaking their fur as well.

“Now don’t go keeping him all to yourself,” Amanda complains, pushing her sister back a bit so that she can take hold of Carson.

Miranda relents and Amanda is instantly locking her mouth of the tip of his flaring prick, sucking down the constant stream of precum. Her hand strokes his length and is soon joined by her sister’s, coaxing more of the copious discharge. But it is Amanda that is eager to gobble it up, not heeding her place and gulping it down. “Mmm, it’s so tasty!” she exclaims when she comes up for air.

“I want some too!” Miranda complains.

But her sister is not so easily persuaded and continues to clamp her mouth over the engorged head. Eventually though, she does let go and allows for Miranda to have a taste. Miranda rolls her tongue along the underside of the sensitive head. The feeling is almost too overwhelming for Carson. To have a set of bunnygirls fighting over his cock is incredible—so incredible that he has to fight hard to contain his imminent explosion from happening.

“Let your sister have a go,” he tells Amanda. “Come and sit over here.” He motions for her to stick her wet snatch on his face.

As Carson feasts on her drooling pussy, he feels another mouth on his length. Mandy is more adventurous than either twin, sticking her mouth muscle right into the opening of his tip. Her hands encircle the top end of his shaft, just below the rim, and she starts to frantically jerk, tug and pull to give him a tremendous amount of unexpected pleasure. Not wanting to be left out Jessica and Kelly kneels on either side of his outstretched thighs and take a firm hold on him. Soon, three pairs of hands are jerking him, while Mandy continues to greedily slurp up his offerings.

It is Kelly, the oldest of the group and most determined to teach them all a thing or two that announces her intentions to fuck Carson first. She straddles his hips, supporting herself on his belly. Mandy relinquishes his twitching prick with a final tug and guides the tip to the entrance of Kelly’s quivering cunt. Slowly, Kelly impales herself on it until the entire thing is inside her. She groans in pleasure, relishing in the sensation of his pulsing tool filling her so completely again.

The others watch intently. With Mandy being the closest, she decides to use her hands to rub Kelly’s mound vigorously. The combination of Carson plowing her twat and Mandy’s caresses brings Kelly right to the edge and over. She explodes in a guttural orgasm that is so loud, Carson is surprised by it. Of course, it only encourages him to buck rapidly into her. At the same time that Kelly reaches her second climax, Miranda’s cunt unloads into his mouth as she too explodes violently. Carson has to hold her thighs to stop her from falling off backward.

The indecent orgasmic scream of Miranda and the energetic massage he is getting from the experienced Kelly and her tight snatch is all he needs to go over that edge too. “Here it comes,” he growls. Before he can take his next breath of air, he feels the first pulse travel up the length and out. For seconds he plasters her insides as if he were putting out a fire.

When Kelly eventually pulls off of him, a sudden flow of thick seed escapes her overflowing pussy. Jessica immediately seizes the opportunity to slurp up the outpouring rivulets from Kelly’s channel and the frantic cleaning of his exposed shaft combined with her warm tongue coaxes even more out of the end.

“Give me some too,” Miranda begs, sounding delirious. But she is too busy fingering herself, so her sister moves in, taking a hold of Carson’s cock. With a strong pull, she manages to divert the next stream in her sister’s direction. A few blobs paints Amanda’s upper body, burying her jiggling breasts in a thick coat of cum.

In the end, Kelly is pushing her crotch back onto him, squashing his balls and squishing the cum that has been dripping from her open cunt all over them. He tugs at his still rigid shaft, feeling his warm cum flowing between his tightened fingers. He remains hard, ready for yet another round of fun!

“It’s my turn to ride him!” says Mandy. She wants to be fucked standing up, so who is Carson to deny her request?

Kelly winks at him as he approaches the bunnygirl. Her chest pushes against his as he slowly bends, enough to nudge his prick between her folds. When he raises his knees up again, her feet leave the ground. She coos with delight. She then sticks her tongue inside Carson’s mouth and they kiss lustfully. Miranda watches him pound the bunnygirl while she works her clit. Carson can hardly wait to be in her again. But right now, he is concentrating on the exquisite sensations that Mandy is providing.

After a couple of minutes the bunnygirl has already reaches the first of many orgasms. She cries out, mutter something. Her words are completely incomprehensible, and her cries only get louder and louder. Carson feels her soaked twat moistening even more around his girth as he hits her cervix with each thrust.

Besides them, Amanda and Jessica are engaging with one another, massaging and licking each other to orgasm. Their moans soon become as erratic as Mandy’s. Amanda’s fingers are plowing into Jessica’s snatch, reaching so deep that it looks like her whole hand is disappearing inside. Meanwhile, Jessica is licking the engorged peaks of Amanda’s luscious mounds like she is a baby bunny seeking milk from its mother.

Mandy is still bouncing up and down Caron’s shaft when he feels the first tinges of another climax building. Cum is churning inside his balls, ready to be ejected into this bunnygirl’s sweet form. Soon, her gaze becomes vacant and her cries replaced by constant moans. She is no longer holding onto Carson by the shoulders, instead shifting her weight so that he has to hold all of it. This sudden change in turn causes him to lose it. He groans as he unloads, firing shot after shot of creamy cum deep inside her womb.

Suddenly, cum gushes out of her snatch. The thick goo coats Carson’s swinging balls and runs in long strands down the length of his convulsing shaft. The strength of his orgasm nearly makes his knees buckle. It seems that his balls just aren’t emptying! His eyes roll to the back of his head as he sprays Mandy’s warm cunt with blast after blast of his heavy cream. He pulls the bunnygirl off when a giant splash slams into her thighs. It seems to hang there for a moment before splattering on his belly. Mandy get to her knees and flips her tongue out. Carson already knows what she intends, and again, he obliges. He aims his cock at her awaiting mouth before dumping his load at it. Thick blasts cover her cheeks, forehead, nose and lips. Most of it though does make it down her throat.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.