Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Carson Vilche gets the best Easter gift ever...but there are rules, rules he can't break. Regardless, the prize that awaits is worth it...or is it really?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

As she approaches the room, Amanda hears her sister moaning and groaning. When she steps in the doorway, there is Miranda facing her, impaled on a cock. She watches her sister riding him in reverse. They look so hot and sexy with Miranda bouncing on Carson, her breasts moving in time as he thrusts into her. She is slamming herself down as hard onto him as she can too. Her eyes zero in on her sister’s pussy, glistening and dripping her juices all over his furry balls. Right then and there she wants that too.

But who it is that she is fucking only comes to her now. “Is that... ?” she blurts out, dropping the bag that is in her hands. “No way... !” It isn’t a total surprise. Somehow she already knew who it was and what they were doing.

Neither of them seems to notice that she is there or even seem to have heard her. And for some strange reason, Amanda cannot seem to move, only stand and stare. Miranda’s pussy clamps on his cock taking him to the point of no return as he reaches around to grab and squeeze her breasts when he finds that release. And he does so hard, thrusting his hips up into the woman. Amanda ca see his balls emptying, at least she is pretty certain that she can.

That is it. She has seen enough. Whatever force that seemed to be holding her back is now gone. There is nothing that will get between her and the Easter Bunny—not even her sister. She goes over to them and pushes Miranda off Carson’s cock and sinks her face deep into Miranda’s cunt, determined to lick up as much of his cum as she can out of her pussy. When she has as much as she thinks that she can get, Amanda pulls away and kisses Miranda, making sure that they share every bit of the milky fluid, passing it from one mouth to the other until they both have swallowed all of it. Then she turns around and licks Carson’s cock clean, this time getting a taster of both.

“I so cannot believe that you’re really here,” Amanda says. “I’ve spent years telling Miranda that you’re real.”

Miranda, who has settled right in alongside her sister, grins at her. “I’m sorry for never believing you. But I believe it now.”

“I bet you do,” Amanda groans. “I bet his dick feels real good inside you too.”

“Oh, you bet,” Miranda agrees. “Stop fucking around and let him stick it to you.”

“Okay,” Amanda says cheerily. Quickly, she climbs onto all fours, telling Carson to, “Fuck me. Give it to me just the way I like it.”

For twin sisters the two couldn’t be much more different. Carson gets behind the woman without hesitation. Miranda takes hold of him, guiding his member to the entrances of her sister’s pussy. As soon as he is in position, he slams his stiff prick deep into her—deep and hard, just like she likes it. There is no finesse about what comes next nor any warning. Carson hammers into her and she thrusts right back at him as hard as she can. As they fuck, each thrust and return brings on her transformation as well.

In the meantime, Miranda somehow gets herself beneath her sister so that her face is at Amanda’s pussy and begins to lick her clit as Carson pounds into her. And so, with her sister’s pussy right in front of her, Amanda does the natural thing and begins licking at it. She has been in this position before with her sister, so it is nothing new. With Miranda’s tongue on her clit and Carson pounding into her cunt, they soon have her one the brink of climax. It isn’t until Carson pushes a finger into her ass does she explode. Amanda screams long and loud, her orgasm rushing through her body like a storm surge.

When she comes down from her release, Miranda and Carson are lying beside her. She kisses them both lovingly on the lips. “I thought to wait for you before we got started,” Miranda announces.

Amanda grins at her. “No you didn’t.”

Miranda tries to hold her serious face, but it doesn’t last long. “Okay, no I didn’t.”

Amanda winks at her. “I know that once you saw he was real, you couldn’t help yourself.”

“You know me all too well,” Miranda says.

“Of course I do,” her sister agrees. “You’re my twin, I know everything about you.”

“Probably better than I do myself,” Miranda remarks.

“Oh yeah, that’s a definite.”

“Probably about as good as I know you,” she continues.

“Are you saying you know me better than I know myself?” Amanda asks.

“That’s exactly what I’m saying,” Miranda replies.

“I thought so,” Amanda says smartly and with a smile. “Then you know what I’m about to do.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.