Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Carson Vilche gets the best Easter gift ever...but there are rules, rules he can't break. Regardless, the prize that awaits is worth it...or is it really?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

Having unlimited time would be a wonderful thing if there weren’t rules in place to make it limited. Though Carson has all day to find six companions, the rules won’t allow it. So feeling compelled to find his last four girls to turn into rabbits, he leaves his sister and her best friend to play by themselves. He isn’t certain how the rest of the world sees him as he walks down the sidewalk to one of his favorite storefronts, but from the looks he gets, he knows they find an attraction to him. Luckily, he gets to choose who he wants to have and change.

He steps into Awesome Books & More and heads right for his favorite section of the store. As he is perusing the rows of books he suddenly feels someone bumping against him. Turning, he says, “Uh...” To his unanticipated shock, he finds himself standing face to face with an absolute beauty. He’d seen her before in the store, a few weeks back.

“Ho, hello, sorry to bump into you like that,” she says softly, flashing him a bright smile. “I saw you come in and I couldn’t believe my eyes. I mean, I know you’re the Easter Bunny. I don’t know how, but I just do. I can’t believe it’s really you.”

In this moment what could he possibly say? “Yes, it’s really me,” he eventually says.

“Who would have ever thought I’d see the Easter Bunny?” she asks, rhetorically.

Carson just smiles. “So what brings you in here?” he asks, his eyes dropping to her chest.

She looks up into his eyes. “I was here to do a book report,” she answers.

“Odd topic to choose,” he counters. “For school or something else?”

“Not this section, silly,” she says with a shy grin. “And it’s for school. I’m a junior at Liberty Heights High.”

“A senior?” he murmurs. “Does that mean... ?”

“Yep, not quite there,” she quips. “But don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone if you don’t.” She smiles, looking slightly embarrassed and twisting a lock of hair between her fingers.

But not only that, Carson hears a rubbing sound. His eyes drop a little lower to see that she has her legs pressed shut and is gently rubbing them together. The nylon hose that she is wearing is making those sounds. Seeing that he is interested in what he sees, the girl takes the hem of her skirt and lifts it slightly. His eyes jump back, seeing that she is still twirling that lock of hair. From the corner of his eye, he sees her other hand drop to dive under her skirt. Carson can’t really see what she is doing under there, but he knows what it is. And the sound of rubbing slowly against fabric is pretty obvious. Add to the fact that she is still twirling that lock of hair and now her mouth is hanging half-open gives him plenty of ideas.

He begins imagining what it would be like if her just dropped right there to his knees and started kissing her legs, right in the middle of the store before anyone that happens to be passing by. He would explore with his lips from the tip of her shoes to the hem of her skirt. Then he would slide his hands under it and run them up and down the sides, eventually prying her legs apart slowly. He would kiss and lick his way up her inner thighs until he gets to her cunt, which would no doubt be swollen with arousal at this point. He would tear open the seams at her crotch—just enough to slide his tongue in and start lapping away at her folds.

His head would be enveloped by her legs at this point, clamping against it like a vice. He would eat her pussy just like any number of the characters in the books surrounding them right now. At some point, he would insert his fingers into her warm snatch, curling them up inside and rubbing the upper wall of it. He’d finger, kiss and suck away until she starts to spasm and soaks the fur on his face with her juices. Then he would stand up and push her against one of the bookshelves and fuck her until he...

The girl clears her throat and brings Carson out of his trance. “I think I found an interesting read here,” she says. “I think I’m going to sit over to the reading corner.”

“I didn’t catch your name,” Carson blurts out, not able to think of anything else to say.

“No, you didn’t,” she says with a wink after looking down briefly. “My name is Mandy.”

He watches her disappear from the row of books, realizing a little bit afterward that he has a raging erection. Somehow Carson had forgotten that he was naked. Everyone he came across since leaving the house either saw him as a giant rabbit or a regular guy. Either way, he is naked with a raging erection. He takes a few minutes to allow said erection to subside before following Mandy to the reading corner of the store.

Carson peers around the last shelf of books to spy on Mandy as she sits on the chair, book in hand. Her legs are spread enough for him to get a view of what’s between her stockinged thighs, but dark enough to obscure the view. Her shoes are off, and she looks quite content reading and not thinking of him. He steps around and approaches. “That book was pretty interesting.”

“Umm ... yeah,” she says, looking up above the book and right to his crotch.

“I think I might have had some trouble not getting stuck reading a couple of chapters,” he continues, trying to ignore her gaze.

Her face comes up to look at his. “Yeah?” she asks. “Which ones?

“The ones where she is dreaming,” he answers. “Sometimes I wasn’t sure if it was a dream or if it was real.”

“Yeah ... I think I got lost on the last chapter myself,” she giggles.

“Well, I like reading strange erotica,” he pushes on. “But what’s better is how my life has become something like one of those strange stories.”

Mandy puts the book down. “Yes, it is strange how quickly your life can turn around like that. When I woke up this morning, I never thought I’d learn that the Easter Bunny is real and offering me a place at his side.”

“Some of my favorite kinds of erotica,” Carson continues with a grin. “The ones with strangers coming together unexpectedly, often in a strange way, are the best. In fact, this is about as strange as it gets.”

She considers this for a moment. “Well, since we’re here in this little story of ours, what would happen next?”

“Well ... maybe you’d catch me staring at your legs as you’re sitting there reading the book. You’d decide to punish me by sitting on my face and ordering me to make you cum using my mouth. Or maybe you’d toss that book to the side, jump from that seat and tackle me to the ground. You’d then realize that I had an erection and want it in you.”

Mandy smirks slightly. “Go on.”

“We’d have to get rid of that tight sweater that barely contains your tits and leaves nothing to the imagination,” he continues.

She laughs. “Okay. What happens next?”

“You see the hungry look in my eyes and pull my head in for a deep, passionate kiss.”

“You mean the look that’s been on your face ever since I bumped into you?”

“Guilty.” Carson smiles.

“Finish the story.”

“Well ... soon your clothes are off. You push me down to tend to your wet pussy, and after I have given you a fantastic orgasm, you turn around and guide my dick inside you. I end up fucking you against the bookshelves, your tits squished against the books. After I’m done, you’ll be turned into a bunnygirl and at my side to fuck over and over again.”

Still smiling, Mandy sets the book down and slowly gets out of the chair. “Well, I think your story has a couple of flaws. First, it’s cliché, a sexy shopper in a bookstore throwing herself at the Easter Bunny.” She steps right up Carson, craning her head to look up at him. “Second, against the bookshelves?” She puts her hand on his shoulders and uses them to pull herself up to her tiptoes to kiss him.

It is gentle at first, brushing her lips against his before locking them together for a long go. Carson feels his ball tighten and his member starting to lengthen again.

“And last, but not least, I know you visit this store often. I’ve seen you many, many times. I just never knew you were him...” With that she jumps into the air, onto him and locks her legs over his lower back. The impulse of her weight makes Carson take a couple steps backward. He slides his hands under her ass to support the girl. They lock lips again, more hungrily this time. Their tongues play with one another. The girl moans and groans, her snatch rubbing on his naked fur. Carson turns her around and presses her up onto the small table in the middle of the sitting area, sending the stack of books there scattering to the floor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.