Like Rabbits - Cover

Like Rabbits

Copyright© 2019 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Carson Vilche gets the best Easter gift ever...but there are rules, rules he can't break. Regardless, the prize that awaits is worth it...or is it really?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Fiction   Furry   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Cream Pie   First   Oral Sex   Public Sex   Transformation  

Carson Vilche stands in front of the mirror of the bathroom, looking himself over. “I can’t believe this...” he says to himself. “Maybe I should have listened to the rules...” He sighs. There is no going back, not for a while. The rules she offered to explain that he refused to listen are in his brain now. He knows every one of them like he knows his name.

One of those rules is a simple one: find six companions to spend your time with between Easters. He laughs at this thought. What he finds funny is how the day will literally not end until he does. What is even funnier is how whoever sees him and he chooses will not think it odd that he is a giant, fur-covered bunny. He wonders what his sister will think. His cock stiffens at the last he saw her, sleeping on his bed, naked. He slipped out to see what the noise was downstairs only to discover the East bunny playing with herself. Not only did he find her instantly attractive, but he wanted nothing more than to fuck her. Maybe this will be the same thing? His hand drops to his prick, pulling the foreskin back and running his finger and thumb over the swollen head. He has always liked the feel of his hand on his cock. He breaks from the thoughts. Climaxing now would be fun, but his sister awaits his return.

Slipping from the bathroom, Carson walks slowly down the hall, back to his room. He has butterflies all in his stomach. He has been having this affair with his sister for years now, but in his present condition, he doesn’t have much faith about his new appearance. Taking a deep breath, he takes the knob in his hand and opens the door.

Cassandra is standing there at the edge of the bed. Her head immediately whips around toward him, and it has a smile on her face. Her eyes light up as the door reveals him, feeling slightly flushed at his anticipation of this moment. Carson stands there dumbly, looking at her. His sister is just as naked as she was when he left her. Her long, almost black hair is sleek and straight. And those eyes ... those yes have always captured his attention. They are the eyes he enjoys looking into the most as he fucks her or she rides him.

“Hey, Carson,” she says casually. “Where have you been? I waited for you. Then I had to pee. I was going to give you another few minutes before I came looking for you.”

“I was...” he starts to say. “Do you notice anything different about me?”

“Besides the fact that you look like a hot bunny?” she asks, and then she shrugs. “Nope. Not at all. Now are we going to just stand here talking about you being the Easter Bunny, or are we going to fuck?”

Carson feels his cock twitch. He had forgotten that he was naked and that his prick is standing out at attention, ready for use. He closes the door and turns to face his sister. Cassandra is still standing by the bed, her hands resting on her hips. Her cheeks are red as a sly smile plays over her lips as she stares into his eyes. “What has you so happy?” he asks, feeling confused.

“The fact that you’re going to make me one of your bunny companions,” she says.

“How do you know that?”

“Oh, Carson,” she sighs. “You already know how it works.” Her voice is low, soft and husky. She looks at him, expecting him to do something or say something in response. But instead of speaking, he steps forward and pulls her close to him.

As his arms tighten around her, he feels her melt into him, leaning in with her head resting on his shoulder. Her arms quickly slide around his waist and he squeezes her gently. They stand like this for a few moments, reveling in one another. “You have a choice,” he murmurs.

“No I don’t,” she counters. “Once you have one picked, and you see her, it is set.”

“You seem to know a lot about this,” Carson accuses.

“So do you, big brother.”

“I can break the rules for you.”

“No you can’t,” she says. “Not even Carson Vilche can break these.”

She is right and he knows it. He breathes in her scent, which seems a bit more prominent than before. He kisses the top of her head, which prompts Cassandra to raise her head from his shoulder and look into his eyes. Those eyes are even more striking now. They are intent and full of purpose. Cassandra’s mouth is slightly open, her teeth biting gently on her bottom lip in that coy expression he knows and loved so much. He leans down and brushes her lips with his, the contact almost electric. She responds immediately, her hand sliding up his furry back to cradle his neck as she presses her lips against his.

Suddenly they are kissing in earnest. Their lips mash together. Their breath comes out hard and fast as they press even closer together. Carson is conscious that he his erection is pressing into his sister’s belly as he cups her head in his hands, fingers tangling in her thick, dark hair. He feels her mouth open, her tongue flicking tentatively across his lips, and moans into her mouth as he reciprocates, his tongue meeting hers. She tastes sweet ... sweeter than she ever has.

His hands slip lower, down to her shoulders, her back and then her ass. His big, furry hands grasp her beautiful ass where he kneads the firm flesh. Before long she will no longer be human, but a bunny just like him, serving his every whim and need from now on until the day he is ready to hand over the mantle. Carson pulls her closer to him, which in turn grinds his hard prick even harder against her belly. Cassandra moans, her tongue stabbing deeper into his mouth. She has always liked how it prods her when they are naked and kissing. The feeling is so naughty, made even more so because they are siblings. She slides her hands down over his broad shoulders, down over his now furry chest and then down his sides. The sensation hovers between ticklish and intensely erotic. Her hands eventually come to rest on his hips to pull gently on him, increasing the friction between them.

Carson breaks off the kiss, pulling back a little to look at his sister again. She is more flushed now. He notes with satisfaction that her pupils are wide and she is drinking in the sight of him. He smiles, his breath uneven and says, “This is for a very long time...”

Cassandra laughs. “I can handle that. There is no way that I’m missing out on something like this.”

Carson leans down, this time passing her mouth. His lips brush the soft flesh of her neck, making her gasp. His tongue flicks out to trail lightly across it, and he is instantly rewarded with a purr of satisfaction. He kisses his way lower, down toward her collarbone. His lips pinch gently of the sensitive skin. As his mouth reaches the hollow behind her collarbone, Cassandra’s breath is coming in short gasps. She whispers, “Oh fuck ... I didn’t think I would feel like this.”

He moves his mouth up to her ear and whispers back, “I didn’t either.”

Cassandra groans, her lips finding his neck. She kisses the fur there, rubbing her face against the smoothness of it. The sensation makes him close his eyes for a second. It is brief as he is driven to push this new, incredible feeling further. His head dips. His lips brush her flesh. His tongue darts out to play over the soft swell of her breast. Cassandra groans again. Her hand fly to her brother’s head, fingers playing over his short fur and long ears, pulling him closer.

Carson’s hands play over her back, fingertips tracing little patterns over the soft skin. He raises his head again, his mouth almost touching her ear as he whispers, “Mom and Dad are going to go nuts wondering what happened to us.”

“Let them,” she says, pulling away. “We’ve got this now.”

He pauses for a second, drinking in the sight of his sister. Before long, she is going to look much like him—much like the old Easter Bunny. He takes in the sight of her full breasts, tipped by perfect brown nipples that are erect from both the cool air and the sensations aroused by him. Carson leans down again, cupping one breast lightly in his hand and lowering his mouth to the nipple. Hs mouth muscle traces the outer portion, but not quite touching the hard nub at the center. Cassandra hisses a breath and squirms a little. He relents, flicks his tongue lightly over her pert nipple and is reward with another sharp intake of breath. Moving his hand to her other breast, he runs the palm over the hard nub before sucking it into his mouth and flicking his tongue back and forth.

“Oh fuck...” Cassandra moans, her hand clenching onto the base of his long ears as she holds him close. “I never thought I’d fuck the Easter Bunny...”

Carson grazes her nipple with his teeth, eliciting another gasp from her. Then he releases the swollen bud from his mouth and grins at her. “You and five other lucky girls.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.