Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 2: As the Waning Moon Sets - Cover

Blood Moon Chronicles: Book 2: As the Waning Moon Sets

Copyright© 2019 by James Howlette

Chapter 11

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Book 2 in the story of Davik. Still reeling from the events of the last blood moon, Davik needs to come to terms of the fallout. Will he be able to figure out how to move forward? Will this dark figure succeed in his attempts to kill him?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   non-anthro   Were animal   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Big Breasts   Size   Revenge   Slow  

The meal we had at the inn was delicious. Assortments of different bounties from the lake, each cooked slightly different from the next. Various fish of size and color, clams, oysters and crabs were the stars of the meal. I had not eaten fish since my elder father had passed, as we had always fished together. It felt less fulfilling without him there to share the experience, and I could not bring myself to fish without him. The Patron of the village dined with us, and he was an eccentric man in his ideas. The bathhouse had been an idea he had pushed through after spending time in one in the capital. It had drained their Drectar supply a bit to build it and have it operational. The bath house was bringing in money at a steadily increasing rate, and he was confident that the money spent would return to the village coffers within the next five years. He was still mulling over a few more ideas that could increase profits for the village and encourage people to move there.

“Patron, if I may? Have you considered trading with neighboring towns and villages? Your fish are delicious, and I am sure many would want to trade for some. I know that Cartha would be happy to do so, and I can assure you something like that would help your town. I have been cutting and processing Teaka wood. Once my apprentices have completed their workshop, we are hoping to start harvesting it at a decent rate. We are also planning to cultivate new trees to replace what we harvest. However, I could be persuaded to give your town first crack at our supply. The properties of the wood would prove beneficial to building boats that would perform better than what you have on the water now. Its lightweight properties would allow your yield weight to increase, as well. If you are interested, get in contact with Ruben. He is the acting Patron of our town.”

His eyes widened at the prospect, and I could see the large smile on Ilane’s face. I knew that it would be a lucrative deal for both towns, as well as for my apprentices. It would also make it a legitimate business, which meant a discussion with them would be in order. I looked forward to concentrating on working with them on this project and seeing it grow. I would need to get in touch with the Patron of Fardun as well, I was sure we could work together to help both towns prosper, as well. My mind raced as possibilities flashed through my head, and it was a welcome distraction from the thoughts and dreams that had plagued me lately. We continued to make some small talk and said our goodbyes when our delicious meal was concluded. We each went to our rooms to get a good long rest. Tomorrow, we would be going to the woman’s house at the north side of the lake, about an hour from the town on horseback.

The room was rather warm, so I opted to sleep in a pair of shorts I had bought with me. They were what I would normally wear to bed when sleeping in a place that was not my own. Liza was staying in the dress she had worn for our outing, and we both crawled into the bed. I lay on my back, and she snuggled up to my left side, thus limiting the possibility of accidentally triggering an attack. We were both still a bit awake and decided to talk a bit before sleeping.

“I hope you do not mind this arrangement, Davik. We were all worried that you may have a nightmare or attack in your sleep, and someone would not be there to help you through it.”

“Oh, I do not mind at all, Liza. Who would not count themselves lucky to have a woman as beautiful as yourself in his bed? It is just Violet’s phrasing that had me wondering what the plan was.”

Liza giggled. “Violet has been a little sneaky with things lately, to be sure. You have nothing to worry about, Davik, she would never do anything to hurt you.”

I sighed and said, “That is true, but she also said she planned to share her bed with Lillian while I was away. While that is an erotic image, I am not sure how I really feel about that.”

I felt Liza nod as she said, “She can be like that, at times. All you can do is talk to her when you return. She was either just trying to mess with your head a little, or she did what she said and you two will need to work through it. I do not see you two not being together, even if she did. I have never seen a love as strong as yours since my parents died.”

I hugged her, knowing what the pain of losing parents was like, and we let sleep overtake us. I do not know if dreams came to me, but, if I did dream, I had no memory of it. Instead I became aware that something warm and wet was sliding along the length of my engorged member. As I opened my eyes, I was gifted with the vision of a blonde goddess. Nude, a sheen of sweat covering her lithe body as she moved up and down. Her hands were on her large breasts, pulling on her thick nipples as if to try and draw milk from them. As more of my senses returned, I realized the goddess was Liza. I grabbed her hips quick to stop her from moving, as much as my body demanded her to continue.

“Liza! What are you doing? Do not get me wrong, you are a beautiful woman and believe me, when I say what you are doing feels amazing. However, what would Violet say if she knew we had been like this.”

She blushed a deep crimson from her face to her marvelous breasts. Her hands released their grip and they bounced deliciously from their newfound freedom. Her hands then went to my arms slowly trailing down until they reached my wrists.

“I am doing exactly as Violet told me, sir.” she shivered, and her sheath tightened for a moment. “She told me that once we were alone in a room and I had the opportunity, to take it. I awoke some time ago and it was tenting your shorts. I could not help myself, especially after Trina told me of the time, she sucked you while you were asleep in the tub.”

I could not believe my ears, the vivid dream I had had, had been - in part real. The woman in the dream may have been a figment of my imagination, but the feeling of lips around me until I unloaded my seed had been real. I would have to talk to Trina about it when we returned home.

“She told Violet later that evening, before she returned home. Violet had become aroused as she talked about it, panting slightly and her cheeks were flush. The next morning, she told us that she did not mind, but that for now, we had to be careful. She worried if we got too anxious, we could set off an attack. So, when I saw the tent in your shorts, I knew I had to take my chance. I carefully watched your face as I pulled down your shorts and released your big, beautiful rod. I studied every ridge and vein, running my hand along your large, heavy sack. Small droplets of liquid appeared on the head, so I took a small lick and found it’s delicious. I then began to lick your shaft, which made you moan in response. I could not help myself at that point and took it in my mouth. I remembered everything Trina had told me, and Violet had taught me. It was not long before I was bringing my lips to the very base of it. Every so often, I would let it pop out of my mouth and take one side of your sack in my mouth. I still ran my hand along your shaft and soon I felt it getting even bigger. I barely got my lips around the crown before you began to shoot your seed. I drank as much as I could, but you had a large amount saved up. It overflowed and spilt all over my dress.

“What amazed me was not how delicious your thick, creamy seed had been. No, what amazed me is that you were still engorged. I hurried and lined you up to my sheath and took as much as I could. It took five tries until I had you fully in me and breaking my maidenhood only hurt a little. Once I was used to how full I was, I began to move up and down. I never knew it would feel so good. You woke up as I was getting into all the pleasure you were giving me. I hope you will finish what I had started, sir, I need it so bad, please claim me”

She grabbed my hands and mashed them into her breasts as she started to move up and down with even more force. Her words in the end had woken something in me and I grasped her large breasts as I began to meet her every drop with a thrust. She started to moan and almost vibrate as I massaged her delicious orbs. I could feel her reaching her climax as her vibrating increased as did her tightness. I felt a burst of fluid hit my groin as she passed out on top of me. I wrapped my arms around her, and that is when I got the idea to continue our fun. I began to thrust my hips in long hard strokes, slowly moving faster and faster. The sounds of my hips and sack smacking against her bottom filled the room. A wicked thought hit me, and I slicked my middle right finger in the copious fluids that were coming out of her. I then placed my finger at her rosebud and sunk the finger as deep as it would go on my next up thrust.

It had the expected result, as Liza bolted up and moaned loudly at the intrusion. I used my left arm to hold her in place as I moved my finger in rhythm to my thrusts. She ran her nails along my sides, and I could feel her hardened nipples digging into my chest, as my assault continued. Soon, I could feel my end approaching, so I took a chance and stuck another finger inside her rosebud. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she shook violently. Bursts of fluid erupted from her as I began to fill her womb with my spend. I could feel our fluids begin to trickle down our legs as I gently pulled myself out of her with a resounding plop. This caused a large amount of fluid to discharge from inside her all over my legs. I chuckled as I carefully placed the sleeping woman on the bed. She looked a little red, but otherwise she should be ok. I checked myself and found no damage, so, grabbing a cloth from my pack, I used the washing basin to clean us both up.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.