Max Dolcett: Saved by the Bell

by MAX DOLCETT

Copyright© 2019 by MAX DOLCETT

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Dolcett/Snuff/BDSM story based on the TV Series "Saved by the Bell" as if it were real life. This is part of a series of stories where slavery/dolcett is normalized. Warning: If anything could ever possibly offend or upset you in a work of fiction then do not read. If you know you will be offended don't downvote just to be a turd. Constructive comments only.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Celebrity   Fan Fiction   School   Science Fiction   Alternate History   Humiliation   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Lactation   Amputee   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Cannibalism   Nudism   Transformation   .

Obligatory Explanation

The first two stories in this series “The Facts of Life” and “The Brady Bunch” explain the reasons for the world being as it is and the classification system. I would like to invite you to read those first but if not suffice to say that in this world, slavery and snuff/Dolcett has been normalized. That worked for me as the only explanation I needed when I first discovered Dolcett’s art.

This story begins in the later seasons of the TV Show Saved by the Bell as if it were real life and follows the general rules of how the world works within the TV show. As an example of that the Principal seems to have plenty of time to talk to five students who for some reason can have long conversations during class. That isn’t how the real world works but it works that way here.

If you have not watched it the show I would suggest watching at least one YouTube clip of it before you start up the story. You could also watch “Zach Morris is the worst” by Funny or Die where they eviscerate episodes and explain what a complete self-centered asshole his character is.

In any case, this episode is based on the idea that the show is “Real life” and that the characters are real and live in this universe. They include Zach Morris (blonde cool guy), Screech (dweeb), A.C. Slater (jock cool guy), Kelly (popular girl and Zach’s girlfriend), Lisa (Screech’s crush and cool girl), and Jessie (smart girl who is dating Slater).

The Principal Mr. Belding also spends an inordinate amount of time on these students compared to a real life principal in any actual high school as I mentioned above. He is also obsessed with having a fantastic “Spring Fling” event as opposed to the real life pressures of running a school and real funding issues.

I would also suggest also watching a clip of the show after you read this episode and trying to picture them in the situations that are described below.

Obligatory Jingle

When I wake up in the morning and the alarm gives out a warning
And I don’t think I’ll ever make it on time
By the time I grab my books
And I give myself a look
I’m at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by

It’s alright ‘coz I’m saved by the bell

If the teacher pops a test I know I’m in a mess
And my dog ate all my homework last night
Riding low in my chair
She won’t know that I’m there

If I can hand it in tomorrow it will be alright

It’s alright ‘coz I’m saved by the bell

It’s alright ‘coz I’m saved by the
It’s alright ‘coz I’m saved by the

It’s alright ‘coz I’m saved by the BELLLLLLLLLLLL!

(Good luck getting that song out of your head now –it’s stuck!)

SCENE ONE: The Classroom

The students are all in their obligatory class room where Screech, Zach, Jessie, Kelly, Slater and Lisa all conveniently share the same class schedule. The class has a substitute teacher today.

“Wow, when is Ms. Bliss getting back?” Zach commented that they had a substitute for a third day in a row.

“Since when did you love having Ms. Bliss?” Kelly Kapowski teased the boy about his sudden interest in quality social studies education. She explained that Ms. Bliss had to report for evaluation and she may not be coming back.

“Oh wow, our evaluation is coming up this year,” Zach nodded. Everyone knew the first Dolcett evaluation would determine the course of their lives for at least 10 more years and for some it would mean the end of their lives as they became Dolcett slaves.

“Yep, right after the Spring Fling!” Kelly seemed unconcerned about her first evaluation at a Dolcett Center.

“You really don’t care what happens?” Zach asked her.

“Whatever happens is going to happen and no amount of worrying will change that,” Kelly giggled and added “Besides, my big hunky boyfriend will buy me at the slave auction if that happens,” she snickered at him since he was her boyfriend.

“Well, if I get evaluated and I become a slave then that may be hard to swing,” he reminded her.

“You are Zach Morris, you always come out on top!” Kelly reassured him that she had plenty of confidence he would come up with a plan – he always did.

It was at that point Mr. Belding the Principal with way too much time on his hands comes walking into the classroom and announced that Mrs. Bliss won’t be returning to class. “She was selected to be a C class slave and is being shipped out to her families Dairy. If any of you wish to say your goodbyes Ms. Bill they are having a viewing this Sunday.”

The class groaned their disapproval of doing anything that would seem like work. Mr. Belding points out that everyone can have a turn fucking Mrs. Bliss after watching her put through her daily training regime now that she is a slave and the class seems happy about that.

“In other news, we need volunteers for the Spring Fling fund raising festival. This year we hope to have the biggest Spring Fling festivities and we are hoping to bring world famous recording artist Kylie Minogue!”

“Is she going to perform or is she for going to be BBQ’d?” one of the kids calls out a wise crack.

Mr. Belding says she would be there to perform but if they all chip in enough donations she may go into the dunk tank and the class groans their disapproval of having to do any work – all except for Kelly and Lisa Turtle who seem willing to take on extra credit. “Oh c’mon, you all loved it when my wife was in the dunk tank last year!” he tries to get them to see that as a big positive but no one cares.

“I should mention that many of you senior students are coming up for evaluation this year and the school provides pre-evaluation recommendations that weigh heavily with the Dolcett center. Volunteering to help with the Spring Fling is considered a big part of your school spirit score which counts for 50% of your recommendation!”

“50%? That’s almost half!” Screech makes a wise crack and the students laugh. He isn’t sure why they laughed.

“Well, that is all. The sign-up sheet will be in the lunch room,” Mr. Belding says.

“What is for lunch today, Mr. Belding?” A.C. Slater asks as Mr. Belding turns to leave because he is perpetually hungry.

“Lunch lady,” Mr. Belding answers him while standing at the door to leave.

“Not who is preparing the food, I meant what are we eating?” A.C. Slater clarifies his question.

“As I said, Lunch Lady,” Mr. Belding leaves the class room.

After class Screech is using the paper cutter to cut up strips of paper that he intends to use for his paper airplane modeling. The paper cutter has a razor sharp blade about a yard long that can be manually raised and then lowered quickly to cut paper precisely as you need it.

Zach sees him and says that gives him an idea. “Can you hack into the school computer and adjust Kelly and Jessie’s evaluation to say they would be Dolcett slaves and then bring a printout report to me with all our evaluations?”

“Sure, but that sounds really evil,” Screech points out. He is something of an idiot-savant and capable of hacking the school computer at will.

“It’s just for a joke. You can change the evaluations back afterwards,” Zach tells him.

“Why don’t I just create fake print outs and leave the evaluations untampered with?” Screech suggests instead.

“I don’t care about the details, just do it,” Zach tells him and looks straight ahead as if mugging for an unseen camera.

SCENE TWO: Bliss Farm

It is the weekend and the students have assembled at a human dairy farm where hundreds of women are kept in barns as cows and milked on a daily basis until they are no longer valuable and then processed for meat. There is also a barn of studs who fuck the women to sire new cows and who themselves are processed for meat when they have served their purpose. These male slaves also act as handlers for the female slaves.

The students are gathered around one particular fenced in pasture where Mr. Bliss the owner is demonstrating on his daughter and their former teacher how he breaks in new slaves when they arrive and their daily routine.

Ms. Bliss the teacher who encouraged Zach to really study his personal heritage and then accepted him showing up to school as an American Indian is naked with a collar and shackles bolted around her wrists and ankles attached to chains. She used to be very posh and wear a lot of makeup but she looks very well used and greased up and humbled after a few days of the lash and her nipples are attached to an extender that is pulling them two inches straight out from her nipples.

She has been marched, trotted and danced around her former students who have assembled at the farm to watch her training. Her father is currently shocking her with a long electric prod to demonstrate what would happen if she were to disobey him.

Zach is sitting quietly off to the side looking very melodramatic and concerned about something. A stack of papers containing his friends pre-evaluations to the Dolcett center are nearby.

“What’s the matter Zach? After they milk her they are going to let the boys fuck Ms. Bliss, you always wanted to fuck her didn’t you?” Kelly smiles as she tries to cheer up her boyfriend. She is wearing skin tight jeans and a very tight red tube top that shows off her curvy breasts. She tells him that it is fine because she was going to fuck a few of the studs in the barn later herself. “I dated one my freshman year and I saw him in the barn. If that’s alright?”

“Yeah, it’s just that right now I can’t really think about that,” Zach seems morose even sullen.

“What is it? Something in these papers?” Kelly sees the papers Zach obviously left out for her to find and he tells her not to look at them. She does anyway and sees that both her name and Jessie’s are recommended for Dolcett training.

She seems stunned and then angry that Mr. Belding would do this to her. She has been sucking his dick since she was a freshman in order to butter him up and no one has more school spirit than Kelly as she is a head cheerleader.

“Don’t tell Jessie or anyone else though, please?” Zach tells her. She promises not too.

Naturally, Kelly instantly tells Lisa Turtle who is a huge gossip. There are three ways to get a message to everyone. Telephone, Television and Tell-A-Lisa Turtle. The rumor instantly gets back to all of the friends in the circle.

The farmer brings out Ms. Bliss’s mother to the pasture. She is naked and afraid but now that her daughter has returned home she was also evaluated to become a Dolcett slave and she cannot produce milk. The farmer walks her up to a guillotine and places his wife’s head in with her ass spread facing the student. He offers them a chance to come fuck her in the ass before he chops it off.

Many of the students come forward but A.C Slater, Screech and Zach seem concerned about Kelly and Jessie so they do not. The other boys line up and begin fucking Ms. Bliss and her mother because they are both bound and bent over. Ms. Blisses head is right next to her mother at the guillotine.

Many of the students want to be the last one inside the mother when her head gets chopped off. The farmer makes a game of it and then when his wife is in a total orgasm after dozens of dicks have been in her pussy and ass he pulls the rope and lets it lop off her head which causes her body to spasm and gyrate with two dicks still stuck in her pussy and ass giving the boys a wild final ride of total pleasure.

He shows the students how he guts, debones and skins her and then BBQs her. He has prepared a different slave ahead of time because it takes 20 hours slow and low to create perfect titty brisket.

Slater, Screech, Lisa, Zach, Jessie and Kelly are not very hungry because they are sad about the pre-evaluations so they barely eat any. They are seated at a picnic table.

“I don’t care anyway. I am not going to participate in the evaluations. I think they are sexist and misogynist anyway,” She says as she takes a small bite of someone’s ass that has been smoked to perfection and slathered in BBQ sauce.

“If you don’t show up then they butcher your entire family automatically,” A.C warns her.

“Well, I don’t understand what else I can do to show school spirit. I am Captain of the debate team, I am on the Honors team and I volunteer tutor after school. Kelly is a head cheerleader and we always do fund raising. I guess we could sign up to be on that stupid Spring Fling committee,” she says.

Zach takes the opportunity to pretend like he had not already thought of that and tells them what a great idea it is. “You could even see who could raise the most money!”

Slater thinks this is a great idea but the girls still need to be convinced. Zach tells them a lot of the money goes to charity and Jessie who is very socially conscience asks which ones. He tells them the Whales and Screech says the Trees. Zach merges them and says that there are huge Whale Trees in the artic north that are being cut down and this money could save every one of them.

Jessie despite her massive intelligence believes this is possibly true and agrees to sign up for the Spring Fling. Kelly says she already put her name on the list the day it went up. She says the committee already met and decided the first thing they would do is hold a community car wash to raise money and awareness about the Spring Fling event.

“You guys hold a little competition!” Zach suggests the girls each create a team and see who can raise the most money.

Slater tells him that isn’t necessary because all of the money goes to the same place and it is needlessly complicated.

Zach raises his eyebrow with a smile because he anticipated that and says that they need panache and a way to stand out. “If each Girl becomes a team captain you could make it a competition and then that would automatically promote the two of you as being the ones who have the most school spirit,” he says.

Slater asks what the girls would compete over though.

“Well, it has to be big and show that you are willing to sacrifice for the school,” Zach nods confidently and then suggests that the loser of the competition agree to have her tits sliced off with the paper cutter and then auctioned off for the Spring Fling. “That way you are really putting it all on the line!”

“That sounds horrible!” Slater echoes the sentiments of everyone else in the group and suggests the competition be a little more friendly in nature.

“Look, the girls are already going to be Dolcett slaves if we don’t do something huge which means both of them will have their tits cut off. They’ve already done friendly competitions and none of it changed anything. I am just trying to save their lives. I am sorry you don’t think that is important, Slater!” Zach says in a very manipulatively transparent way and yet the group doesn’t notice.

Everyone is still skeptical but Zach reaches for a stack of papers that he made Screech design, print and then cut up using the paper cutter before their arrival. They already show team Blue led by Kelly Kapowski and the Red Team led by Jessie Spano. The two of them are drawn as caricatures with huge tits and asses in front of dune buggies they are washing by hand with a date of next week for a car wash. Screech is holding Lisa Turtle’s hand and Zach and Slater are standing off to the side flexing their muscles but not doing anything. The bet is already spelled out that the losing team captain will slice her tits off and auction them for the Spring Fling.

“I’ve already got these flyers printed up!!” Zach insists

SCENE THREE: The Car Wash

It is the following week and the two teams of 12 girls are on different sides of the street. Zach is with the Blue team led by Kelly. She and the all-white cheerleader team are dressed in very skimpy outfits with white tank tops that show off their pert nipples and trying to flirtatiously get men to stop for a car wash at 5 dollars each. They have signs that say things “Spring Fling Car Wash” and “Blow jobs are extra!”

Slater is on the other side with the red team led by Jessie. She is in a one piece monokini that shows off her amazing long legs and bulging tits and nice ass. She has 12 nerdy girls with pig tails, glasses and different sized bodies and ethnicities. They are all wearing skimpy bikinis, thongs and monokinis. They have signs that say “Save the Tree Whales” and “Hug a Tree Whale”. Jessie is shouting about the cause through a bull horn to make people aware that the Spring Fling will benefit the environment.

Slater is helping the Red Team by washing cars and offering moral support.

Screech is helping the Blue team by washing cars but Zach is standing around flirting with Kelly’s friends. Kelly walks up to him and says she is really worried now because Jessie seems to be winning the contest.

“Don’t worry, Zach always has a plan!” Zach tells her with a smug look on his face like he already knows that Kelly will win. She asks what the plan is and he tells her that their team will wash MORE cars than the Red team.

Kelly asks him “How?”

Zach tells her he is more of a “Big Idea” man and he leaves the details to his assistant Screech. Screech smiles when everyone looks at him and puts both hands in the air as if he is guessing “Take your shirts off?”

The Cheerleaders squeal with excitement and eagerly remove their tank tops at the public gas station revealing their gorgeous tits. Kelly is reluctant but at Zach’s insistence removes her top revealing perfectly sculpted by God himself tear drop shaped tits that curve down and point straight out perfectly. She is well tanned and looks super hot.

Immediately more cars start to pull into get their cars washed by Kelly’s team.

Jessie looks angry like Kelly is playing unfair. She asks Slater “Doesn’t she care about the Whale Trees?”

Slater reminds her that all the money would go to charity at the end so obviously she does. He also asks what a Whale Tree is because he has never heard of it. She ignores him as she is caught up in the competition and watching the cheerleaders bouncing up and down on the other side of the street with a jealous rage.

“That’s it girls,” she strips off her clothes completely revealing her perfect naked body (If you saw the movie Showgirls you know what I mean). She is very leggy, has great tits and a perfect ass. She has a very long neck and begins chanting “Save the Tree Whales! Save the Tree Whales!”

“Wait, is it Tree Whales or Whale Trees?” Slater asks her but when she ignores him he begins to chant along with them to be helpful. More cars start lining up on the red team side now – some even come over from the blue team side because the line was too long and they want to see these naked girls.

Kelly not to be outdone orders her girls out of their short-shorts and cheerleader bottoms and they too are now naked and washing cars. The cheerleaders jiggle-bop their tits against one another. They tie sponges to their asses and use them to splosh suds all over cars. They ride the hoses like dicks to excite the customers and pour the water all over themselves in sexy slow motion like they are in a montage.

The blue car wash line fills up again as Naked Cheerleaders jump up and down, bouncing their asses and tits for the people riding past.

Jessie starts to lower her price to 4 dollars and starts dancing obscenely around the customers. Gyrating and grinding on them as they get out of the cars even though their wetness makes the customers pants damp.

Kelly lowers her price to 3 dollars and the cheerleaders also start bumping and grinding on very excited customers.

Mr. Belding arrives just in time to see the competition get really fierce and he tells Zach what a great job he is doing motivating everyone to help with the Spring Fling.

“Come this way, Mr. Belding!” Zach brings him over to Kelly and tells him that every deluxe car wash comes with a free blowjob. Mr. Belding can’t refuse the offer and Kelly goes down on him while her cheerleaders dance naked around the car.

They begin to suck all the cocks of customers in order to compete with Jessie’s team. Both teams start fucking the customers to completion and spitting the cum between each other in an orgy of lust and suds.

Zach smiles because while they are all fucking on the Blue Team he is counting their money and keeping some for himself.

SCENE FOUR: The Class Room

The following day Mr. Belding counts out the money of each sides and declares that Jessie’s red team are the winners. Everyone cheers.

“I can’t believe it!” Kelly is absolutely mortified that she has lost the bet. Zach assured her she would win. He tells her that he still has some tricks up his sleeve and she hasn’t completely lost yet.

“Yes, but I am going to have my tits sliced off!” Kelly reminds him. He tells her not to be a sore loser and walks her over to the paper cutter where all the students have assembled to watch. Kelly believes strongly that a bet is a bet despite the obvious consequences but she is absolutely shocked to actually have lost.

Kelly removes her denim jacket with fringe on it and then slowly takes off her half-shirt. She is not wearing a bra. Her nipples are very hard right now because she is excited by all the attention as everyone is looking at her tits.

She kneels in front of the paper cutter and sets her tits on the metal cutting board carefully. Screech is holding the handle to the paper cutter and he smiles down at her. He asks if she is ready. She says no and she wants to rethink this but Screech says “Too late!” and brings down the paper cutter in one clean strike and slices off both of Kelly’s perfect tits.

They fall off like delicious slices of ham. The school nurse is there to cauterize the wound and sew Kelly up. No one seems to notice her being carried away after she feints. Zach picks up both tits and hold them over his head the way Simba held up the baby Lion King and announces they are officially up for auction.

Zach takes bids from his fellow classmates and sells both of the girl’s tits. He pockets half of the money and half he gives to the Spring Fling.

Later he visits a recovering Kelly and tells her that he has a plan to get even. Kelly tells him she is not interested because this has gone far enough. Zach shows her an updated print out of the Pre-evaluation form that he made Screech create for him. It says:

While Mrs. Kapowski in the end did raise more money when you combine the auction with the car wash profits through the donation of her tits to the school’s Spring Fling I still feel it is in the best interest of society as a whole that she be roasted alive and skewered at the earliest possible opportunity.{br}

Yours Sincerely, Mr. Belding

“That asshole! I let him finger my butt at the car wash!” Kelly says angrily.

“Well, I am glad you mentioned that because I happen to think your ass is your finest feature!” Zach said.

“You used to say my tits were my finest feature!” Kelly reminds him and Zach changes the subject.

“Look, we can change that evaluation!” he tells her.

“Can you have Screech hack into the school computer and just change it?” She asks him hopefully. She knows Screech is a master hacker.

“Cheating? I thought you were better than that Kelly!” Zach says to her. Even though he has been caught cheating many times in the past as he pulls scam after scam on his friends and class mates he takes the moral high ground and she nods her head in agreement that would be wrong. She needs to get the evaluation on her own merits.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.