The Ring of Truth - Cover

Preview

The Ring of Truth

by petskunk

Copyright© 2019 by petskunk

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult, Teenagers, Mind Control, Lesbian, Heterosexual, Fiction, Incest, Mother, Son, Daughter, Group Sex, Interracial, Black Female, White Female, Oriental Female, Hispanic Female, Indian Female, First, Masturbation, Oral Sex, Petting, Tit-Fucking, Teacher/Student,

Mind Control Sex Story: A teenaged boy is gifted a ring which brings magical consequences to his life. Everyone around him, including his mother, teachers, and schoolmates are affected.

This story is dedicated to Caesar. A great author and well worth reading. I have enjoyed many hours with his stories. The particular story of mine has been inspired by his Consciousness Revealed. If Caesar still monitors these sites, I would welcome the opportunity to have a discussion with him.

Since this is my fantasy, there are no STD’s or unwanted pregnancies. All of my characters enjoy good hygiene so showers are only mentioned when part of the sex.

If anyone should discover such a ring, I could be convinced to buy it.

Please enjoy, comments are always appreciated and high votes massage my ego. I sense there will be a long buildup to this one, longer than my usual.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.