Naked at the Truck Stop - Cover

Naked at the Truck Stop

Copyright© 2019 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Based loosely on the Naked in School (NIS) stories. What if a mother and daughter were stuck at a truck stop and someone stole their clothes and everything they owned when they stopped to shower. Elements of BDSM/Fetish

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Mother   Exhibitionism   Nudism   Prostitution  

I was not sure who was standing over us but I knew someone was. I thought with my luck it was probably the local Eutaw Sheriff checking in after the cashier made the phone call to them.

“RORY?” I said in shock – I did not expect her of all people to walk in considering she knew what I was doing and was completely naked herself. She had pulled her dark hair back into a pony tail of sorts and was looking down at us and shaking her head.

The cashier didn’t seem all that phased other than his face suggested he now believed that I really did have a daughter. “You shouldn’t be here!” Insisted.

“You seem more shocked that I am here than I am shocked seeing you like this,” she smiled calmly. She had me on that one. I was in a panicked state and my heart felt like it was skipping out of my chest now. However, in truth it was her that should be outraged at what she saw me doing with this strange man.

“You are doing it wrong,” she shook her head and said that instead of facing him I should have turned around “reverse cowgirl” style and straddled him with my feet over his shoulders and then I could suck his dick and he could finger fuck my butt.

“RORY!” I admonished her for even daring to suggest it. The more I scolded her the more I noticed the man’s cock grow which was creepy in its own way.

“What is wrong with his dick? It looks like a dog’s dick!” Rory curled up her lip in disgust as she looked straight at the man’s crotch. He didn’t hide himself at all and looked rather proud of himself. He asked her if she had ever seen an uncircumcised dick before.

“That is my TEENAGE daughter and she has never seen a dick before,” I insisted.

Rory and the cashier both looked at me like I was kidding myself. I didn’t want to know these details.

“Can you get out of here please?” I told her impatiently to go back where she was safe in the bathroom.

“You mean the dark, unlocked bathroom by myself in a truck stop parking lot?” Rory folded her arms across her chest and leaned on one hip and looked down at me like I had to be kidding. “There were tiny little roaches in there and I found a peep hole to look in from the other bathroom,” she told me.

“That isn’t for peeping,” the cashier explained but did nothing to defend the fact his bathroom was intensely disgusting.

“Well, you can’t stand here while I do this, what if someone comes in and sees you?” I asked her as I held his pecker in my hand and he continued to molest my anus with his fingers. I tried to gyrate away to hint at him to stop while my daughter was standing there but he didn’t. His dick continued to engorge as my daughter and I spoke to one another and I pretended not to notice.

“I’d imagine they would see you sucking this guy’s dick and probably not even notice me,” Rory pointed out almost playfully with a good trace of sarcasm. I should mention that the two of us joke with one another a lot and that is how we joke. We didn’t joke about sucking cocks but about how we looked in certain clothes or my cooking or something and Rory used the same tone she would have to tell me my new handbag looked like it was intended to capture a Pokémon.

“You are a butt man, aren’t you?” she asked the man and he nodded and smiled revealing his upper teeth were missing. Rory scrunched her nose in disgust but told him “You can look at my butthole while she finishes you off for twenty more,” she said without even knowing what I had negotiated for in the first place.

The man didn’t even flinch – he nodded in agreement and Rory skipped behind the counter and pulled her ass cheeks apart and stood right in front of him. I should mention that my daughter had a very pert butt and her cheeks actually seemed to lift upwards on their own and not just stick straight out like normal butt cheeks. She had a very pink and dainty little anus and she calmly showed him.

“I can sniff it too?” he asked.

She looked over her shoulder at him as if he must be kidding. “You actually want to sniff my butt? I fart from there,” she giggled.

“You aren’t farting now,” the man reminded her.

She told him not to be so sure and he smiled and inhaled her ass. His dick got rock solid and with two or three awkward licks he began to squirt his cum. I tried to pull off his dick but he pushed my head back down onto it and forced my lips around it so that I had to take his semen into my mouth.

When he realized me I wretched and coughed it up like phlegm and spit it on the floor.

“What did you do that for?” he looked disgusted as he regarded his own wad of cum on his counter floor. Rory chuckled as she looked at it and said it looked like snot.

“I wasn’t going to swallow it,” I told him. He looked offended but he counted out sixty bucks and let me take one of the Trump supporter T-shirts. He rang it up and paid for it out of his own pocket. That surprised me considering he just got head while on the job. It felt humiliating to wait there naked with my hand out as he counted out small bills to pay me for sex.

“You only got forty on top of my twenty?” Rory was critical of how little I had negotiated for. I wasn’t going to answer her but I added that I also got a shirt and it was worth twenty bucks by itself. We can be a little competitive at times and I probably shouldn’t have said that.

“A Trump shirt? Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with this place?” Rory was very politically aware and she could go on and out about Mueller and the porn star he had sex with and all that but this was neither the time nor the place for that conversation and I glared at her so she would get the hint and quiet down.

“Waste not want not,” the cashier said as he looked at me while he counted out the money and then back at the cum on the floor as if he were suggesting I bend down and lick it up like a porn star. Rory stood there watching me with my hand out and that made me feel even more ashamed of what I had just done.

“Yeah, I am not sure if I’d rather eat that stale chicken behind your counter or that gross gob of semen off the floor,” I told him sarcastically. I shouldn’t have been mean – I needed him to give me my money and he could still call the police now that he was done with me.

“I am starving mom,” Rory reminded me we had not eaten. We were going to eat when we made it to Tuscaloosa and that wasn’t that far away. I certainly wasn’t interested in his chicken or his cum as a meal though.

“No restaurants gonna serve you without shoes and clothes,” he told us. We knew that but at least having a little money made me feel better. I wasn’t sure what I’d tell the front desk clerk at the local motel but I was going to cross that bridge when I got there.

“Fine, get some potato chips, something to drink, and some food and we’ll pay for it,” I told Rory as I looked at the man. “Put this shirt on,” I offered the T-shirt to Rory but she told me that I earned it and I could wear it.

“No, you wear this one, I’ll buy another,” I selected another of the Trump T-shirts from the wall and put it on the counter as well. This was going to leave us even with the extra twenty dollars with far too little to rent a room and I knew it.

“Mom, don’t be absurd, I didn’t show him my butt just so you can buy a Trump shirt,” she laughed. That did sound pretty funny the way she put it and I had to laugh. Sometimes in the darkest times, it’s good to laugh and I smiled.

“I am not going to be up for any more sex tonight, but if you want to come back tomorrow night I may be willing to do it again,” the cashier offered with a wink like he was sexy and desirable – which he most certainly was not.

I almost jumped out my skin when I heard the beep alerting us that the door had opened. I had not noticed a woman walk up. I should mention it was hot and humid in Alabama in the summer time so that you understand that how she was dressed did not seem shocking at all. She was wearing a very thin tank top and denim shorts although she had on boots which made her look very tacky.

She sighed in disgust as she saw us and then selected a monster energy drink out of the cooler. She walked up to pay the cashier and I moved out of the way. I was still waiting for Rory to pick out her food.

She said nothing to me and left in a huff.

“Will she call the law?” I asked.

“She won’t say nothing,” the man said. I asked if she was a local and he nodded that she was.

“They must see this kind of thing all the time around here?” Rory asked as she slapped some Cheetos on the counter and a green tea.

“Nope,” the man said stoically and I looked out the door where the woman had left. She held up her cell phone took a picture, laughed and appeared to post it on her cell phone. I waved and rolled my eyes because there was nothing I could do about that.

We paid for our food after she left and Rory and I quickly left. She talked me out of buying the second t-shirt. I insisted she wear the shirt I had earned but she refused and said she wouldn’t wear it even if it said Bernie Sanders for President. “You earned it,” she reminded me of her deal to stay naked. I assumed she was kidding but I slipped on the t-shirt anyway. I felt kind of like a coward considering she was topless and bottomless and the shirt wasn’t long enough to cover my entire waist.

We snuck through the dark parking lot together. We had no idea where we were going. We hid behind cars, dumpsters, and an electric transformer. I never noticed electric transformers normally but I was scanning that parking lot hard for little hiding places as we ninja stealthed around the quiet parking lot looking for a place to hide.

“Where are we going?” Rory asked me finally after we crouched and ran around three different cars and hiding spots.

“I was following you,” I told my daughter and we both giggled.

She pointed to an empty field and a tree near the motel. We squatted under the tree. The leaves and brambles scratched the bottom of my feet and made them itch. I hopped back and forth on both of my feet as I waited nervously.

“How much money do we have left?” Rory asked me. I told her it probably wasn’t enough and we counted it. We had a little over 35 dollars and two bags of food.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.