Mom's Bikini - Cover

Mom's Bikini

Copyright© 2019 by DDMarshall

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Sara Connelly wanted to reconnect with her son James. A two-week vacation in the islands sounded like a good way to spend time with her son. A bikini, a bartender, a handsome guest, and a woman and her teenage daughter make their vacation one they will never forget.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

When I awoke the next morning and saw my mother sleeping in her bed, I thought last night might have been a dream. The stiff sheets and my stomach where I had cum convinced me it was not a dream. I went and took a shower.

When I came out of the bathroom, my mother was sitting in a chair on the balcony. I went up behind her, still wrapped with a towel around my waist and put my hands on her shoulders. I leaned over and kissed her cheek, “Good morning, Mom.”

Her hands covered mine. “Good morning, Honey.” Mom stood up and turned toward me. She put her arms around me, and we kissed. “Thank you for last night, James.” She smiled as she broke our embrace, went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and fuss with her hair. I got dressed for breakfast and waited for my beautiful mother.

After breakfast, I thought we would go down to the pool, but Mom said we were going shopping. She needed another bikini. The one she had was always damp the next morning after rinsing it to get the salt out. I was all for it.

We went to the same boutique where Mom purchased the blue bikini with the yellow stripes. This time Mom was not shy about putting on a fashion show. Mom took four bikinis to try on. As she put each one on, she would come out and ask my opinion. I thought the first three she tried on looked great on her.

She came out wearing a solid red number. She posed and asked. What do you think of this one, James? I really like this one a lot.”

It was skimpier than the last three, but the color looked very good on her. “Looks great.” I agreed.

“How does it look from the back?” Mom turned around, and her ass looked great because that’s all I saw except a string around her waist with nothing covering the crack of her ass. The damn thing was no more than a thong. I know I turned beet red as I looked around the store to see if anyone else saw her. Sure, I wanted my mom to look hot in a bikini, but that was ridiculous. She is my mother, for Christ’s sake.

My mother was laughing as I shooed her back into the dressing room. She had gotten me again.

Mom paid for the more conservative one we agreed on. As we walked out of the boutique, my mother winked at me. “I win.”

We put an arm around each other and chuckled all the way back to the hotel.

Mom changed into her new bikini in the bathroom. I changed in the room. Mom came out of the bathroom and leaned over the bed to get her beach robe, sun hat, towel, and sunglasses. I looked at her ass as I thought about the nixed thong and got an erection. What a week. Now I have seen my mom’s boobs and her ass.

We went down to the pool and settled in. Mom was content to lay in the sun and tan. I decided to go down to the ocean and body surf and swim. The waitress came over, and Mom ordered a margarita. I told her where I was going and headed down to the water.

I had been body surfing for a while when a tall and charming girl that looked like she might be about eighteen or nineteen struck up a conversation with me. She introduced herself as Beth and said she had just arrived with her mother last night. We talked for a couple of minutes, and then she asked me to teach her how to body surf.

I was teaching Beth how to body surf and was thinking maybe my mother was not the only one to get lucky when a woman in her thirties approached us. Beth introduced me to her mother, Grace Thompson.

Beth’s mother tried to act polite, but I could tell she was upset when she said, “It’s nice to meet you, James.” She grabbed her daughter’s arm and pulled her away. I heard her as she chastised her daughter. “I warned you not to talk to grown men down here. You’re only sixteen, and who knows how they will take advantage of you.”

Only sixteen. Shit, that was a close call. I have no idea what the age of consent was down here, and I certainly didn’t want to get caught with a sixteen-year-old. I headed back to the pool to see how my mom was doing.

Yes, my mom was doing pretty well. She was sitting on the side of the chaise lounge, leaning over, showing quite a bit of cleavage while talking to a man that looked in pretty good shape for his age. He had salty black hair and wore swim trunks and sandals.

Mom looked up and waved me over, “Oh, here he is now. James, I would like you to meet Mr. Collins. Jeff, this is my son James.”

“Nice to meet you, sir. I stuck out my hand as Mr. Collins stood and shook my hand firmly.”

“Nice to meet you too, James.” He replied

Mom immediately gave me the news, “Mr. Collins has invited me to dinner. Will you be alright on your own tonight?”

Christ, I strike out, and my mother scores. “Of course, Mom. I met some people on the beach. I may try to hook up with them for a few beers before dinner and hang with them. I just came up to let you know.

Mr. Collins looked at my mother and smiled, “Well, I guess it’s settled then. Is dinner at seven-thirty good for you?”

Mom readily agreed, “Yes, seven-thirty is fine. I’m looking forward to it.”

Jeff gave Mom his perfect smile, “I’ll meet you in the hotel bar at seven, Sara?”

Jeff shook my hand again, then took Mom’s and kissed it. He said his farewells and left.

Mom lay back on her lounge chair and put her sunglasses back on, “He is quite charming and very handsome, don’t you think? And thank you for that white lie.”

“Yes, very charming.” I thought this was getting a little out of hand. Rodrigo, now Mr. Jeff Collins. “What time do you think you will be back?” I asked, hoping Mom would state a reasonable amount of time to have dinner and then return to our room.

Mom did nothing to relieve my anxiety, “I don’t know, Honey. It may be quite late.”

Shit. All I could think was they had planned, or Mom was hoping for more than dinner.

Around five o’clock, we headed back to our room. Mom took a few items from her suitcase and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Thirty-five minutes later, Mom came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her hair, wearing black bikini panties and a strapless matching demi-bra.

I was sitting on my bed, trying not to pout, when she asked, “I don’t think I need pantyhose. My legs are tan enough. What do you think, James?”

“I think you will be fine without them.” Mom went to the closet to take out a knee-length black dress with spaghetti straps that I did not even know she had brought and laid it out on her bed. Watching my mother in her sexy lingerie, prepare for a night out was getting to me, especially when I knew she was preparing to let another man seduce her. Was she going to suck his cock like she did for Rodrigo and let him fuck her? I had to know, “Mom, are you going to sleep with him?”

Mom fluffed the towel to dry her hair and unwrapped it before dropping it on the floor. She ran her fingers through her hair. “I guess that will depend on how things go at dinner.” Mom slipped the black dress over her head, let it settle over her breasts, and gave a little wiggle to get it over her hips while smoothing it out with her hands. She turned back to me, looking concerned. “You don’t like him and don’t want me to go?”

Remembering what Maria said about mothers sacrificing their happiness for their sons. I didn’t know if I liked or disliked him. Mom is a big girl and knows her own mind, but I was still worried, so I told another white lie. “Hell no, Mom, go. As you said, he is very charming. Have a good time. You know how I get when thinking about you having sex. You know I will be thinking about you while you’re gone. You know, wondering how good of a time you’re having after dinner.” I hoped I had been convincing.

Mom laughed, “Try not to get any on the sheets, Dear.”

I sulked some more when she turned to the mirror and started to put on her makeup. “I’ll try.” My smile disappeared.

At ten minutes to seven, Mom took her condoms and her yet unopened lubricant out of the nightstand and put them in her purse. She kissed me, and I wished her luck as she walked out the door.

I took a shower and put on a pair of shorts, a polo shirt, and sandals before going down to get a bite to eat at the hotel restaurant. Who do I see eating a couple of tables over from me but Beth and her mother, Grace Thompson. Beth spotted me, waved and smiled. Her mother spoke sharply to Beth and then glared at me. Just to piss her off some more, I smiled and winked at Beth. I waved as her mother glared and, I assume, wished me dead.

I went back to our room, and around nine o’clock, I got antsy waiting for my mother to return. I decided to take a walk and burn off some of my adrenalin. It was a great night for a walk on the beach. I had been walking for about a half-hour when I thought, Oh no, not again. There was Grace Thompson sitting on the beach. I know she spotted me when she stood up and brushed off the back of her shorts while quickly walking toward me. I threw my hands up to ward her off, “I’m sorry. I apologize. I was rude in the restaurant.”

“No, James, that’s not why I want to talk to you. I was hoping to see you again so I could apologize. Beth assured me that you never touched her and you were only teaching her how to body surf. I know my daughter looks older than sixteen. She developed early, and it’s a problem. She is naive and overly trusting, and friendly. I sometimes overreact even when I see her with boys around her own age.”

I confessed I had other thoughts before she led Beth away, “To be honest, if you had not come along and she did not tell me she was only sixteen, I would have come on to her. So I’m glad you did come along when you did. I could have made a big mistake.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.