THE MARSHALL PLAN - Cover

THE MARSHALL PLAN

Copyright© 2019 by Richard the Third

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Four generations of Richard Marshalls, (So far) are a very close family. They have family meals and other events multiple times during the year. Sit back and read about the stories of this multigenerational clan!

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Military   Tear Jerker   War   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

The major players:

75 Richard Marshall (R1)
73 Martha Marshall
52 Richard Marshall Jr (R2)
53 Kim Marshall
37 Richard Marshall III (R3)
37 Elizabeth Marshall
18 Rich Marshall IV (R4)

Plus, the other wives, brothers, sisters, in laws and children!

I am R3 – It was my son who gave out the nicknames after watching Star Wars! It helps when my mom (Kim) is having one of our dinner parties every year on Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and April 1st!

There are Couples Only parties on Feb 14, and the anniversaries of any of the R’s. There are also big parties on Super Bowl Sunday and Oscar Night!

This particular party is Thanksgiving (2022).

At my mom and dad’s house, which has the largest indoor dining room, there is a dinner table that unfolds to fit eighteen. They have had the table for as long as I can remember! All folded up, it seats six, one unfolding, it fits twelve and so on. Quite the innovative design.

When the family grew large enough, we added a kids table (folding) using the chairs from the separate breakfast table to accommodate everyone!

Christmas, which was coming up next, includes all the brothers, sisters, in-laws, plus more kids, which necessitates even more folding tables and chairs. amounting to 50+ of us!

In the same room was a 15ft tall tree, with enough Christmas presents to make even Dudley Dursley happy!


With everyone being good Catholics, after we all sat down to eat our Thanksgiving feast, R2 said the prayer!

That feast typically included St Louis ribs, steak, ham, a 20lb (or larger) turkey, with enough accouterments, biscuits and mashed potatoes for everyone to get their fill.

My mother Kim(berly) and her three sisters, Melody, Harmony, and Bethany, always fix the meals together.

Sitting down to the meal at 6:30 sharp necessities starting things around noon ... You value your life, you will stay out of the kitchen!

When there are leftovers, families get their choice, based on seniority!

RIV (my only son) was in charge of the food getting to the kids table. Besides him, was his sister Nancy (16) plus twins Jolene and Jennifer (14) also his sisters! They are the youngest at this meal, not counting those in diapers.

He is a good kid, never complaining. The girls treated him more like a waiter than an older brother! He didn’t seem to mind.

All the tables had a pretty rose-colored cloth tablecloth on it (which made it appear as one extra-long table) and they all had soda to drink, but he poured it into plastic wine glasses which made them very happy, and giggle.

I remember when I was asking for my Coca Cola in a glass to feel older for at least the extent of the meal!

All of the Marshalls live in and around Atlanta, Georgia, all within the city limits of the nearly 500,000 population.

Jolene asked him “Richie, why don’t you have a girlfriend?”

She asked it loud enough for all the people to hear the question.

His mother, Liz, my wife, picked up her wine glass and walked over to the table standing right behind him saying, “I’ve been wondering that myself, R4?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.