Futa Naked in School 07 - the Naked Futa Problem - Cover

Futa Naked in School 07 - the Naked Futa Problem

Copyright© 2019 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Randi's Naked Futa Dilemma

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Randi's Naked Futa Dilemma - When Randi is selected to attend school naked for a week, she discovers a big problem: she gets tongue-tied out of embarrassment. How can she lead the debate club to victory if she can't speak?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Sister   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oriental Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism  

Randi Bjork Week, Monday

Everyone was staring at me. Groping me.

I trembled as I moved through the halls, resisting the urges to cover my naked tits. I was selected for the Program. Me. I knew the odds. Two girls a week, and only a fifty-fifty chance they’d select a junior as one of them made me hope I’d get through this year and next without getting selected.

But I was.

“Wow, I did not realize how big your tits are, Randi,” said Caridad Vasquez, a Hispanic futa from my fourth-period class. She had a big smile on her face as she cupped my tits, squeezing and massaging them. Her fingers dug into my flesh. “Nice.”

“Th-thanks,” I stammered, my tongue so heavy. I was so embarrassed at how turned on I was.

When my name was called by Principal McTaggart before the entire student body of Rogers High, my cheeks had blazed red. I couldn’t believe it. Before I knew it, I was naked and all the futas in school were around me, groping me.

Well, not all of them. My friend, Stacie, had winked at me while she hung out with her girlfriend, the swim coach.

But the rest seemed to have found me.

They stroked my pussy. My ass. They rolled my nipples between their fingers. Every bit of me was stroked. They took it to the line, no penetrating any of my holes without getting my permission. No sucking on my nipples or even licking my pussy.

They just left me horny. I almost came. Me!

“Yeah, these are great,” Caridad said, letting my tits go.

“Yes, they are,” said Lizaveta. The Russian futa snapped a photo with her camera. “That will look great in the yearbook.”

“Year...” I started to say then I groaned, my ears burning and I rushed down the halls.

A freshman futa, thirsty for every girl stripped naked, came up. Her name was Teal Constable, and she had such a wicked grin as she grabbed my rump, squeezing me as she pressed up beside me. “I wish I had you in one of my classes, Randi. I would give you such relief.”

Another futa snorted. “With that little pencil dick you got?”

Shelena Lowell, the school’s star quarterback, stood nearby, a grin on her ebony face. She licked her plump lips, her hardon tenting the front of her jeans. Her large breasts stretched out a belly shirt. “Mmm, Randi. Do you get randy, Randi?”

I rolled my eyes, wishing I could send out a scathing retort. I was the debate team captain. I was usually so good at it. Instead, my tongue felt like lead in my mouth. I groaned and scurried around Shelena, racing to my class.

I gasped as Shelena grabbed my ass, giving me a nice squeeze. “I can take care of that wet, juicy pussy. Just say the word. You know you want it. Ask for relief, and you can ride my cock.”

So many insults popped into my head and I couldn’t bring herself to snap any of them. I just wanted to melt into a puddle. Everyone was looking at me, futas and girls both. The infamous Adile, the Turkish lesbian, licked her lips as I passed her. I felt Denice Jenning’s eyes on me as I hurried past. She’d gone lesbian mostly since winning homecoming queen and claiming her rival as a sex slave.

“Hey, there you are,” a familiar voice said.

I groaned in relief to see Annalee Blake rush up to me. My friend and fellow debate club member had a naughty gleam in her hazel eyes. She had short, brown hair framing her cute face, her glasses adding to her innocent look. Though the smile on her lips was anything but naughty.

“You look turned on,” she said, pressing up beside me, shielding me at least on one side from gropes.

“I...” I swallowed. “It’s just...” I lowered my voice. “Everyone is looking at me.” I was so relieved to say a whole sentence, even if it was a whisper to my best friend.

“Isn’t that the point?” Annalee asked. “I mean, everyone looked at me when I did it. It was a blast. I really figured things out.”

“You were gangbanged by the futas on the volleyball team,” I groaned.

“Mmm, every girl should have a train run on her at least once.” She glanced at me. “Even a virgin like you.”

My pussy clenched. I had never lied to Annalee all my life until the day I lost my virginity.

“Why this week?” I whimpered, keeping my voice low. “I’m going to have to go against Puyallup in the debate tournament on Saturday naked.”

“Maybe you’ll tongue-tie your opponent with those big tits of yours.” Annalee reached out and, to my shock, pinched both my nipples. I gasped as the wicked sensation shot through them. “Mmm, they are nice. Did you know I sucked on Denice’s and Umeko’s during my week? I went back and forth.”

“I didn’t,” I said, blushing as she released them. “I didn’t know you were bi.”

“Isn’t every girl a little bi?” she asked, shrugging. “Except maybe Lola. Do you think her and her purity club are exempt? Not a single member has been chosen. I think this entire thing is rigged. Xochitl was talking about it.”

“Who?” I asked.

“The Latina girl chosen two weeks ago. The one who fucked her futa-sister during Romea and Juliet. They’re dating now, you know. Both chosen the same week. Just like Krysten and Charisma were chosen together and the Marlowe sisters.”

I frowned. “Stacie got chosen right before her big swim meet.”

“Then she went and broke the rules,” my friend said as we rounded the corner.

“Randi!” a futa I didn’t know said and smacked my rump.

I rubbed my ass and kept walking, shaking my head. I groaned when I saw a nerdy Hispanic futa approaching. She was a freshman named Paloma who was in the AV club with Lizaveta and Candice. Though I heard they were producing pornos with some of the girls in the Program. She saw my tits and blushed. She looked away and kept going. I guess there were a few futas that weren’t pervs.

“Here we are,” Annalee said. “And you didn’t cum once. Are you going to ask for relief?”

“In Ms. Rowbottom’s class?” I gasped, my nervousness increasing. “I couldn’t.”

Why was I scared to go in here? There was one person in this class who’d seen me naked. Who knew my body better than anyone. My stomach felt like churning muck as Annalee thrust open the door and beckoned me in.

I didn’t have a choice. I felt these invisible strings dragging me forward. I swallowed as everyone’s heads turned to stare at me, including Ms. Rowbottom. She stood at the front of the classroom, a Black futa with coffee-brown skin, her hair falling in a dark weave about her lush face. My cheeks burned brighter as her eyes flicked over my busty body, a smile growing on her plump lips.

“Do you need relief?” a futa named Leann Winthrop, the student council vice president, asked before I took a step.

I shook my head, my tongue twisting into a pretzel in my mouth. I hurried to my seat and set down. Beside me, Ayame Yamashita, on the swim team with Stacie, glanced at my swaying breasts and nodded. She pulled out her phone and snapped a photo.

“Are you sure you do not want relief?” Ms. Rowbottom asked, her eyes on me.

“Yeah, you sure?” April Gore asked in this knowing way. “I’d be more than honored to take care of you, Randi.”

I shook my head again, wanting to melt. Only I was melting. My pussy was molten. I had never been this horny in my life. I could feel a puddle of my juices forming on the chair beneath me, making my rump sticky. I leaned over my desk as I fumbled to get out my English textbook, my blonde hair swaying about my face.

“Okay,” said Ms. Rowbottom, “I’m glad we’re not having to waste the first ten minutes of class with Miss Bjork’s passion, though I’m sure more than a few of you are disappointed.”

The futas groaned. Even my friend, Annalee sighed. She sat on my right. I gave her a dirty look. She grinned back at me.

Then I glanced up to Ms. Rowbottom. Her eyes met mine. A soft smile spread on her lips. I felt suddenly safe. My cheeks warmed as I stared at my secret lover. Since last year, we’d been having our affair.

I lied to Stacie Ward when she came to me for help a few weeks ago. Our debate club had never once studied the problem of the school rules that forbade teachers and other staff members from enjoying students whether they were in the Program or not. The rule existed to keep any abuses of power even though it was legal for any of us to have sex with an adult. Age of consent was fourteen nationwide now. A teacher could touch a or even have sex with a student in the Program, but only to aid in her lesson. It was a weird loophole, but it made our relationship forbidden.

Then Stacie Ward had used my arguments about love and how the Program was all about figuring out your desires to win her case to be the swim coach’s futa-lover. Luckily for my friend, Ms. Rowbottom was on the deciding panel and had a vested reason to see it overturned. We’d already filled out the paperwork, letting Principal McTaggart know we were a couple.

We just weren’t telling the school. I didn’t know how to tell Annalee that I’d been lying to her for nearly a year.

“Well, let’s get started on the Bard’s next great tale. A Midsummer Night’s Dream.” Ms. Rowbottom looked around the room. “Miss Tinker, why don’t you read the opening of Act 1, Scene 1.”

Priscilla Tinker, president of the student council, stood up and began reading it. We were all following along. Ms. Rowbottom paused to lecture on certain passages, drawing our attention to Shakespeare’s use of language to create poetry. It was stirring and fascinating. I was starting to relax as the futas began paying attention to the lesson, everyone taking notes.

You did not want to be underprepared for one of Ms. Rowbottom’s tests. Even me.

She would call on different students to read passages as the hour went by. She moved around the room, nodding as some stumbled over the difficult words. There was some laughter. It was a comedy, a more lighthearted affair than the play the school currently had running.

“Okay, Ms. Bjork, if you could read the start of Act 1, Scene 3.”

My heart nearly stopped beating.

I blushed as I rose. My body shook. My breasts swayed before me. Everyone stared at me. My cheeks went flaming scarlet. The heat burned down my neck. My textbook swayed before me. I tried to focus on the words of the play printed in stark black and whites.

“Tit ... Titan... , “ I said, stumbling over the words. I couldn’t make them form right. I tried again. “Tit-tania sleeps. Ent ... Enter the ... the clowns Bot ... Bottom, Qu ... I ... I...” I shook my head.

Everyone was staring at my naked body. I clutched the book to my breasts, standing there, staring imploringly at Ms. Rowbottom. She furrowed her brow and then she waved me to sit down, calling on Annalee to finish.

I wanted to melt away because my pussy was on fire. There was this heat burning through me. It rippled through my nethers. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. My juices flooded out of me. I was so turned on by being so embarrassed.

This was messed up.

I hunched lower, feeling like everyone was still looking at me as Annalee read my passage with ease. This couldn’t be happening. I was a communicator. I was capable of speed-talking, getting out all my debate points as fast as possible to maximize my time during a competition.

I didn’t get flustered. I didn’t get tongue-tied.

I didn’t go naked.

“Okay, that’s enough for today,” said Ms. Rowbottom. “I want you to read the rest of the play and...” She arched her eyebrow at the audible groan. “It’s not that long. Just unplug your XBox for an hour. A hundred years ago, they made you all learn Latin, so be thankful I’m just making you learn a play. I’ll see you tomorrow. Ms. Bjork, a minute.”

I nodded my head.

Ms. Rowbottom drifted to me as the students filed out. We had a short window of privacy before the next class arrived. I trembled as she stood over me. I rose, my large breasts swaying. When the door closed and we were alone, the tension melted out of me.

“I’m a mess,” I gasped, throwing my arms around Keisha’s neck. I clung to my sexy, older futa-lover. I buried my face into the nape of her neck, breathing in the spice of her perfume. I felt her round breasts through her blouse pressing into mine.

“I saw that,” she said, stroking me. “What happened to my bold girl?”

“Everyone’s staring at her tits.” I tightened my arms around her neck. “I wish we had time to make love. I’m so horny.”

“After school,” Keisha said, rocking me. She turned her head. “After school, I’ll take care of you. Trust me.”

I kissed her. My lips melted against hers. I clung to my teacher, my heart beating so fast. I didn’t care that she had a decade on me or that I was only sixteen. I knew I loved her. I felt that certainty pounding in my heart as I clung to her.

I shuddered as her hand slid down my back. I groaned into the kiss, feeling her groping me. She squeezed both my asscheeks tight, pulling me against her. I felt the bulge of her cock. A shiver ran through my pussy.

A deep ache only she could satisfy.

I broke the kiss and swallowed. “Thank you. I needed that. I just need to relax.”

“Well, you can talk to me,” she said. “That’s an improvement.”

“What am I going to do?” I asked, feeling the tick of the clock. Students were talking outside. At any moment, someone could walk in and catch us. I broke away from her. “I’m so embarrassed, I’m melting into a puddle of pussy juices. I need relief. I need to cum.”

“Masturbate,” she said.

“Oh, goddess, in front of all these people.” My ears burned.

“Afraid they’ll see your pleasure, or that you’ll enjoy it?”

Her words made me shiver. “I don’t know. I have to go. My next class is on the other side of the school.”

“If you need relief, I won’t be mad,” she said. “Just relax. You’re not the first girl to go through this. Your friend did, and she’s fine.”

“I’m not Annalee. She’s a lot braver than me.”

Keisha arched an eyebrow. “Than the girl who won the debate by arguing the pro-fossil fuel side of the debate. You didn’t even believe in it, and yet you destroyed Bethel’s best debater.”

My cheeks warmed as a pleased flush shot through me.

“Don’t sell yourself short. You’ll make it through this.”

“But what about Saturday?” I asked. “It’s still part of the week. I’ll have to be naked, or I’ll be in trouble.”

“Let me think about it and—”

The door opened and Guanting Chan, president of the AV club, poked in and froze at the sight of me.

“I’ll think about the problem, Ms. Bjork. But you better hurry to your next class. And relax, okay?”

“I ... I’ll...” I blushed, my tongue lead again. Then I whirled around and hurried out of the classroom. I stepped into the hall and almost barreled into Ji-Min Song. She squeaked and jumped out of the way.

I survived my next two classes. Barely. They were tortured. Every futa wanted to help me with relief. Shelena grinned at me just like she promised, rubbing her crotch. In the halls, it was a gauntlet of nipple tweaks, ass gropes, and pussy caresses.

Futas were licking my cream off their fingers. It was spilling down my thighs while I grew more and more embarrassed. I held my bookbag to my chest, hugging it like a talisman as I struggled to survive.

I was so out of sorts. I was bewildered and lost. I couldn’t think. And I certainly couldn’t talk. When Ms. Tyrell called on me to answer a question in my creative writing class, I just stammered until it sounded like I was a squeaking chipmunk.

“Well, good thing you have big tits,” Ms. Tyrell said, shaking her head, “because if that’s the best sentence you can string together, I fear for your academic future.”

I wanted to screech out how unfair this was. Why this week? It was the end of the debate season. Next week, I could be tongue-tied to the universe’s content. But, no, not this week. Not when we were up against our rivals, Puyallup.

“Hey, Randi, pose with me?” asked Dina Marlowe. She slid up to, her phone at the end of a selfie stick. She slipped her arm around me, her hand right on my ass. “Smile!”

I did, grinning for the camera while my naked boob rubbed into hers, separated by her baby doll t-shirt

“Thanks!”

I nodded, unable to speak. I felt the warmth of her hand on my rump as I continued on to the cafeteria. Juices trickled down my thighs, a hot flood. Moans echoed ahead, the gasp of a girl getting fucked. I blinked at the sight of Tanisha Reed plowing Krysten while her futa-sister, Charisma, knelt and watched. The three were in some sort of bizarre BDSM thing since Tanisha won MVP. The naked futa’s dark tits heaved.

She was one of the futas chosen for the Program with me.

She was having fun at least.

“Hey, sexy,” Teal Constable said, sliding up and grabbing my tits. “Want to see if I can fuck you harder than Tanisha?”

I shook my head, ears burning. I knew she couldn’t. I wanted to say it. To mock her for being so desperate to fuck every futa who came along even as my pussy ached for it. For a big, hard cock to fuck me.

Keisha’s cock...

I reached the cafeteria, trembling. I spotted Annalee. She grinned and waved me to a table. She had two lunch trays there. I sighed in relief. She’d gotten my food already. I came up to her and gave her a big hug.

“Kiss!” Teal shouted from behind.

I broke away, my body shuddering. I was so out of sorts. I trembled, shivering at how wanton I was. I had never been so horny in my life. If I saw Keisha, I’d mount her right now. I wouldn’t care about the rules.

“How are you doing?” Annalee asked as we settled down, the plastic bench cool beneath my rump.

“Horny,” I whispered.

“No relief?”

I shook my head as I grabbed my fork. There was spaghetti on my plate. The meat sauce smelled half decent for once.

“Not even masturbation?” she asked. “Not even a quick jill in the bathroom, out of sight.”

“Have to use futas’ bathroom.”

“Fair enough,” she said, shuddering. “That was the part I hated.”

She gave me a look as we ate. As we finished up, she said, “You are about to melt. You really need something, Randi. You’re going to explode. You are so turned on by everyone looking at you, aren’t you?”

I nodded, pushing my tray to the side. “I don’t know why.”

“Maybe you’re an exhibitionist?”

I shook my head. “I’ve never wanted to ... I mean ... I’m so embarrassed to be seen.”

Her eyes widened. “There’s a kind of masochist that gets off on being shamed. Forced nudity, being insulted, stuff like that.”

“Oh, goddess,” I groaned, burying my face in my hands. I felt eyes watching us. Teal was hovering nearby. Other futas, too.

“Yeah, see, this is what is so cool about the Program,” said Annalee. “You get to learn things about yourself. Things you didn’t know. Your kinks. Your true desires. This is a week of pure, sexual freedom. I think we’re finding one of yours.”

“Don’t tell me I like this?” I said, squirming on the bench. I looked around at all the people staring at me. Teal was nearby, her eyes burning with her lust for my flesh. “This is embarrassing.”

Annalee shoved her hand between my thighs. I gasped as she rubbed at my pussy folds. I groaned as the pleasure rippled through me. Her touch was light and delicate, so different from the way the horny futas had touched me all day. They were rougher, uncaring.

Annalee was my friend. She didn’t want to hurt me, but...

“Please stop,” I groaned, wanting to snap my thighs shut around her hand as she stroked and petted my pussy lips.

“Wow, you are soaked,” she said, her fingers sliding up and down my slit. She nudged my clit.

Sparks burst.

Her hazel eyes were wide behind her glasses as she touched me. Her digit stroked my clit in fast circles. I whimpered, biting my lip. My head swept across my shoulders. My large breasts jiggled as my friend diddled me.

“Look at that,” a futa or girl whispered behind me. It was hard to tell.

“Nice, going to see some lezzie action.”

“Girls playing with girls always makes me so hard and wet.”

“I know.”

“Ooh, look at them. I knew they were friends. You think they’re more?”

“Definitely.”

“How does that make you feel?” Annalee whispered. She leaned into me.

“I ... I...” My tongue didn’t want to work. All these futas watching my friend touching me. I wanted to melt into the floor. To just vanish. “Ann ... Anna...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.