How Julie Lost Her Virginity - Cover

How Julie Lost Her Virginity

by lastone

Copyright© 2019 by lastone

Young Adult Sex Story: Very, very short story on how Julie lost her virginity

Caution: This Young Adult Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   First   .

I lost mine in the frontseat of a car, a Chevrolet I think. I had been going out with this guy for a few months all the while getting more and more physical as time went on. We had our favorite place to go for privacy which was on a dirt road with places to pull off.

One night we were both pretty hot to trot and his hands were roaming way further than they had gone before. My shirt had had been open for awhile and my bra unsnapped. His hands kept trying to get to my pussy and I was insisting he not but he was gaining ground.

We had been at it for about an hour and it was getting close to my curfew. I never given it a thought that it might happen. Then I found myself on my back with him on top of me. He had my skirt pulled high while continuously kissing my lips and biting my neck. Then I felt him fumbling around between us. What he was actually doing was opening his slacks.

I felt his dick sliding around between my thighs. I was dying to get a look at it. I had felt it many times through his pants but this was different. He managed, maybe with a little help from me to get my legs spread. The grinding was getting too much for me, the mood just right, there was an aura of intimacy in the air so I didn’t give a second thought when his hand pulled my panties aside.

I knew what he was doing and I let him. I was wet from the excitement so when the head of his dick picked some of it up he easily slid around everywhere except the actual entryway of my pussy. I was useless preventing it from happening and in reality I physically although not mentally wanted it to happen. I raised my legs from the outstretched flattened positioned bending them at the knee. His dick found the hole in my crack and he eased it in slightly as we both huffed and puffed from our feverous confusion.

I felt a intense pinch as it tore through my cherry and then he was fully inside me. Neither of us could believe what had taken place. He was gentle; he pulled out and slid back in a few times. I had no idea how the human penis worked but he sure did. He then jammed it in and out quickly a few times before pulling it out. I felt all his cum squirting out onto my thighs while he muttered to himself.

We cleaned ourselves up best we could and he drove me home.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.