Angie and the Magic Dildo - Cover

Angie and the Magic Dildo

by Mark Cane

Copyright© 2019 by Mark Cane

Fan Fiction Sex Story: This story was written as a joke for a friend (Angie E.) and not intended for publication. However Angie insisted that it was too good to keep to ourselves and it should be published on SOL. So here goes. If you like it, I claim all the credit for writiong it. If you don't like it, blame Angie for talking me into publishing it. In the story Angie Medhurst has sexual enclounters with the stars of Harry Potter stories and a magic dildo.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Magic   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Fan Fiction   High Fantasy   Humor   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Transformation   .

As soon as she saw the advert Angie Medhurst just knew she had to get a ticket. She begged, cajoled, tidied her room, even did the dishes to persuade her parents to buy her a ticket for Warner Brothers special excursion to Hogwarts School. They had arranged for a steam locomotive to leave Kings Cross to Hogwarts Station. Once there they would meet the stars of the show; Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson, Rupert Grint and Bonnie Wright. It was just too good to miss.

Already most of close friends had secured tickets. “Please dad,” she pleaded, “I only need another twenty quid and I’ll have enough.” Her dad, she knew, was a soft touch, especially when she was wearing her Hogwarts dressing-up outfit. The one with the slightly too short skirt that revealed her panties.

“Oh, Okay then. Here you are.” Her dad gave her bum a friendly pat on top of her while cotton school knickers. “You have to be good for a whole month.”

“I will dad, I promise.” She gave her dad a kiss on the lips.

The big day arrived. She and all her friends were wearing Hogwarts uniforms. Of course, they were. They met in the large concourse at Kings Cross.

“Oh crap,” exclaimed Angie “I have forgotten my Snickers and Diet Coke. I’ll dash over to WH Smiths and stock up.”

“Well for fuck’s sake get a wiggle on. The Hogwarts Express leaves in five minutes,” yelled Amelia Longshore to a rapidly disappearing Angie.

Five minutes later, Angie, clutching a Snickers and Diet Coke, saw that her friends had already boarded the train. “Crap! I hope they’ve saved me a seat.” Angie dashed off to Platform 9 ¾.

A guard was about to wave a green flag. “Are you for Hogwarts, love? If so, you’d better jump on, we’re about to leave.” The guard opened up the door of the last carriage and breathlessly, Angie jumped aboard.

Of her friends there was no sign and the train was quite full and Angie wandered down the carriage looking for her friends or just one spare seat. Finally, she found a seat that someone had put a bag on. “Is this seat free?” Angie asked. A girl moved the bag without saying anything.

“Thanks. I didn’t fancy standing all the way to Hogwarts”

“You must be a new girl. First term huh?”

“Well I have certainly never been there before. Hey you are well into it, with your authentic looking clothes and school bags and all.” The girl looked at her friends and shrugged.

“Wow you look just like Hermione Granger, same hairstyle and all. Hermione is my favourite character.” A stunned Angie Medhurst looked at Hermione’s companions. “I don’t believe it – Harry Potter, Ron and Ginny Weasley. You look just like them.’

“I should hope so,” responded Ginny, “‘cos that’s who we are.”

Suddenly Angie could see what had happened. The stars of the event were actually travelling on the train with the fans. How cool is that.

“You’re going to the special event then?” Offered Angie.

“If you call the first day of term a special event,” grumbled Ron Weasley.

“Well we do always have the first day of term party. That’s pretty cool” enthused Ginny

“Yeah the party is neat,” agreed Harry Potter. “Have you brought any weed with you?”

“Er, no. I mean is it allowed?”

“No, it’s not allowed but everyone smokes it. Helps to get the party going. Anyway, don’t worry, you’ll be able to get a couple of joints in exchange for a blow-job. Maybe more if you swallow.”

Hermione put a protective arm around Angie. “Don’t take any notice love. All the boys think about is getting blown. I’ll make sure you get a few joints.”

A puzzled frown creased Angie’s face. “Are you saying there really is a Hogwarts School?”

Hermione took hold of Angie’s hand in a caring way. “You seem to know who we are. How about you tell us your name.” Angle obliged.

“Okay Angie. We are all going back to school because it is the first day after the summer break. Comprenez vous?”

“Yes, I see, but surely there isn’t really a Hogwarts. It’s a story by JK Rowling.”

“Don’t get me going,” exploded Ron. “Fucking JK Rowling made a chuffing fortune writing a load of bollocks about us, making us all look a right load of twats.”

“Steady on Ron,” soothed his sister “at least JK put us on the map. I mean, who had heard of the place until she wrote about it?”

“Yeah well at least we were a bit exclusive then.”

“I don’t remember reading anything about joints and blow jobs,” ventured Angie.

“You’ve made my point Angie. The point being that we do the same things as all other kids our age: smoke dope, make out, smoke cigs behind the bike sheds...”

“Yes, but you learn magic too, don’t you?” Challenged Angie.

“Well yeah, we do all that stuff, but after an afternoon with Professor Sprout you just give up the will to live.”

“Oh, for goodness sake, Ron! Pack it in. You’ll put the poor girl right off. Look we’re at Hogwarts station now. Just stick close to me. I’ll see you’re okay.” Hermione led Angie off the train and into the imposing Hogwarts School.

“Come with me Angie, we’ll freshen up after the journey.” Hermione led Angie to her room.

“Hey Angie do you like girls? We’ve time to make out if you like.”

Angie was more than a little flustered at Hermione’s sudden and blunt proposition. But Hermione had always been Angie’s favourite. She had a real girl on girl crush on her. If she were to pass this up, she would never forgive herself. “Okay Hermione. Let’s do it.” Angie was not without experience of sex with both boys and girls, but astonished at the lustful way Hermione’s tongue thrust into her mouth as her hand went straight between her legs, just like some of the cruder boys at school. Not wanting to get left behind, Angie felt Hermione’s small breasts under her lavender shirt. Hermione pushed her hand up Angie’s skirt and into her panties, all the while passionately sucking Angie’s tongue. Hermione moved in for the kill. In a bewildering flurry of movement, Angie found herself completely naked except for her shoes and socks.

“How the fu...”

“Sorry Angie, I cheated and used a magic spell. Now watch this!” Hermione snapped her fingers and immediately her own skirt and panties flew off as if fastened to invisible elastic and landed in a neat pile on the chair. Hermione was just wearing her shirt, naked from the waist down.

Angie gasped in amazement, partly from the vanishing clothes trick, but mainly from the sight of the semi-erect cock that stood proudly from Hermione’s loins. Angie had no idea that Hermione was transgender. That was another thing JK had omitted.

“Gosh, Hermione, I had no idea...”

“That I had a cock? Well actually I don’t. Normally I’m just like you but I’ve borrowed this. More accurately I have swapped genitalia with Harry. We found an old spell to effect the transformation. Harry and I are fuck buddies. I started to wonder what it felt like to fuck a wet coochie and Harry was curious to feel a cock inside him.”

“But he could have...”

“I know what you’re going to say: He could have taken one up the arse. Well we’ve done that with the enchanted dildo, which is pretty cool. Also, I know that Ron Weasley buggers him frequently. But he was still curious to find out why I yell out in ecstasy when he shags me. So here we are. just for a couple of weeks we’ve swapped.” Hermione took hold of her cock and gave it a couple of strokes. It grew even bigger.

“Now, when I. fuck Harry, I am fucking my own coochie. It gives a whole new meaning to the term ‘Go fuck yourself. Pretty neat huh?”

“I don’t want to rain on your parade Hermione, but suppose you can’t reverse the spell?”

“Oh, you are a prophet of doom. But we’re pretty sure it will just wear off anyway. In the meantime, I plan to make the most of it. Now Angie, how would you like Harry Potter’s cock up that cute tight coochie I just fingered?”

“I wouldn’t mind trying it, Hermione.”

“Okay Honey, but you know how it is with guys. They can never get it up until you suck them, so, on your knees bitch, I’m gonna enjoy this.”

Angie sank to her knees and contemplated the big knob of the penis. Hermione grabbed a handful of Angie’s hair and pulled her face toward her cock. The bobbie’s helmet had grown to huge proportions. Angie’s eyes bulged as she saw what was about to be pushed into her mouth. “Fuck me!” She cried out.”

“I intend to my love. I intend to.” Hermione’s caring, nurturing personality seemed to have evaporated. Must be the testosterone reasoned Angie as the swollen member was forced into her mouth. “Oooo, I can see now why blokes like to have their dicks sucked.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.