Open House, Open Cunts - Cover

Open House, Open Cunts

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2019 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Super Bowl wachin in the hills is reel fun. (Friday Flash)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Group Sex   .

Abe were a farm equipment mechanic and made big bucks compared to most of the other people in their holler. One Christmas they splurged on satellite TV and it was wonderful, a rarity bein the only one anywhere around. Everyone else got one local channel that wern’t worth much. When the couple learned that the Super Bowl was going to be on their new TV, they decided to have a party. Lulu Belle, Abe’s wife, made big plans to invite kin and neighbors to have a party that no one would fergit.

It would be sort of like a church potluck cause differnt folks would bring differnt things. She worked out a plan for vittles and beer and shine. As it developed, only two of the half-dozen men were gonna bring their wimmen.

This was a big fucking deal and everybody got pretty lit on the booze watchin this game in a city way bigger than they could even imagine. Then when the half-time came on and them cheerleaders and such got struttin around, the wimmen got kind of pissed that the guys thought them skinny chicks were so damn cute. They quick like put their heads together and paraded in front of the screen liftin up their tops and showing their titties. Them TV wimmen weren’t gonna do that!

That got the boys attenshun and hollerin at them so the wimmen felt much better and were already pretty lit themselves. They started wavin their tits right in front of faces and when a mouth could catch one it sure felt good. Abe’s wife was right up there leadin the festivities. Said she was the hostess so she had to do the mostess, she figured. Abe were grinning like he were so proud of her.

Hearing about the bettin that were going on during the game, wimmen decided that they wanted in on that action too. Some more spending money were always good and if the men were wantin to give money away, they wanted to be the ones that got it. With Abe’s help, they set up bettin to be fer pussy and they’d keep the money. The top three winners got to choose which one they’d fuck. To get the bettin riled up, they started givin pussy shots and testimonials about what a good fuck they wuz and the biddin got raised and raised.

Well of course the game got over and there were winners. The wimmen laid down and Abe’s wife got chosen first, then the other two and everybody cheered as them wimmen got pounded to lots of hollerin from the losers who always liked a good show. Once again, Abe’s wife the hostess called the shots, “Hey you boys, Ah ain’t had enough yet so whoever can get it up can get it in!” That were the rule for the next couple of hours.

Everybody stayed over so there weren’t no DUIs and them wimmen were a squealing like stuck pigs all night and the next mornin too. Needless to say that were a time no one ever forget. Them wimmen finally git enuf cock and them men git enough pussy.

That night neither Abe nor his wife had the energy for a fuck. They did hug and say it were a real social success. That TV shore did make fer lots of fun. What were the next holiday they could plan fer?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.