Probation Violation - Cover

Probation Violation

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a short story about a very unfortunate girl. It is a complete fantasy. Young sexy girl meets a dominating lesbian... fun, fun! It's my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. I hope you all enjoy the tale as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'd like to thank several writers on this site. I'm sure you'll see their influence...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

Kim wasn’t feeling well. She stepped out of the shower and toweled her hair. Dropping the towel onto the floor, Kim stepped in front of the mirror and placed both hands on the counter. She looked at herself in the mirror. I have to think. I need time to think. There has to be a way out of this mess. This isn’t who I am ... She suddenly heard a loud knock from the front door. What now? Please make this all go away! She felt as if she would burst into tears. Suppressing her urge to weep, Kim hurried into her bedroom and pulled on a pair of blue jeans. The knocking came again ... louder. Throwing on a sweatshirt, Kim approached the front door. She looked out the peephole and saw Officer Falls on the front porch. Right on time, of course. She slowly pulled the door open.


“Hi, Officer Falls.” Kim cringed as the plump lady pushed her way inside.

“Nonsense, girl! The time for greeting was when I first knocked. Not ten minutes later! What took so long?” Margaret dropped a bag in the entryway and gave the girl an icy stare. “Well?”

“I was just getting out of the shower. I had to get...”

Margaret cut Kim off. “Quiet girl. Stop your yammering. Do you have my money?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Kim picked the money up from the coffee table and handed it to Officer Falls.

Margaret counted the money and smiled. “Well, see what can happen when you apply yourself?”

“Yes, ma’am.” Kim watched Officer Falls nervously.

Margaret motioned to the bag lying in the entryway. “In that bag, you’ll find your outfit for the night. You will wear only what you find in the bag ... nothing else. We have an important errand to run.”

Kim walked over and lifted the bag. She was afraid to look inside.

“I’ll be back at eight o’clock. I expect you to be prompt in answering the door next time.” Margaret smiled at the girl’s pained face. She turned towards the front door.

“But ... But, Ms. Falls ... I have a date with Jeff tonight. I told you that earlier. Please ... can’t this errand wait?” Kim’s bottom lip quivered.

“Cancel the date whore and be ready on time.” Margaret closed the door behind herself.


Kim shuffled slowly into her bedroom and sat on the bed. She opened the bag and took out a pair of cut-off blue jean shorts and short yellow halter-top. There were no under garments or shoes. Kim hung her head in her hands and let her long dark hair fall across her face.

“Enough is ENOUGH!” Kim shouted out loud. “I need some space to think!” She threw the halter-top on the floor and reached for her purse. Taking out her credit card, she walked over to the phone and dialed a number.

“Yes, hello. I need to reserve a room for the night. Single occupancy ... Kim Johnson. Yes my credit card number is...” Kim spoke rapidly into the receiver. “Thanks. Goodbye.” She hung up the phone and smiled. This is still my life and I’ll be damned if I’ll let that fat bitch destroy me.

Kim rushed into her bedroom and packed a small suitcase. Turning out the lights, she closed the door behind herself and hurried to her car. Tonight is my night ... let that fat bitch do what she will ... Kim sped out of the parking lot.


Sam stood in the storage shed and watched Kim speed away. What the hell’s this all about? He checked his watch and noted the time mentally. 6:00 PM. Very interesting...


Kim was happy. She felt in control again. Her window was down and the wind blew through her hair. The radio was turned up loud and Kim hummed along with the song. She turned off the highway and into the hotel parking lot. Getting out of the car, she headed to the front office.

“Hi. I have a reservation.” Kim smiled at the young man behind the counter.

He smiled back. “Name please?”

“Kimberly Johnson.”

“Yes Ms. Johnson. Here’s your key. This is a non-smoking room. Checkout is at 10:00 AM.” The clerk handed Kim her room key. “Enjoy your stay.” He smiled cordially.

Kim walked back outside and breathed deeply. The evening air smelled good. She went to her car and took out her small suitcase. She set her car alarm and found her way to the room.

Once inside, Kim laid her bag on the bed and picked up the phone.

“Hi, Jeff. I’m afraid I’ll have to cancel our date tonight. There’s been an issue at work and I’ll have to work late on some paperwork.” Kim listened to Jeff’s complaints. “I know, baby. I’m so sorry. Please trust me. If you love me, you’ll understand.” That line always worked. “Okay, baby ... I love you to.” Kim hung up the receiver.

She walked over to the bed and lay down. She picked up the remote control and turned on the television. Relaxation and deep thinking ... that’s my plan tonight. Kim felt invigorated. She was in control again. Things may just work out after all...


Margaret banged on the door again. I told that bitch to be prompt this time! When I get my hands on her I’ll...

Margaret’s thoughts were cut-off by the gruff voice of Sam.

“Hey Officer Falls. You lookin’ for Kimmy?” Sam looked up from the bottom of the stairs.

“No, idiot. I was hoping to find Elvis here.” Margaret stared down at Sam. “Well? Spit it out maggot. I know you didn’t crawl over here without some reason.”

“Well ... it’s like this Ms. Falls ... Kimmy left about two hours ago ... Left in a big hurry to. I thought it was a little strange. She was carrying a suitcase with her ... I’m surprised that an officer with your type training didn’t realize her car was gone.” Sam’s mouth twitched into a grin.

Margaret suddenly scanned the parking lot. Why that little tramp ... the nerve!

“Stop your smirking and give me the master key, fool!” Margaret beckoned Sam up the stairs.

Sam scampered to the top of the staircase and took out his key ring. “Here ya’ go. This is the one. Got it marked with a...”

“Shut up, oaf!” Margaret grabbed the key and unlocked the door. “Wait here.”

Sam followed her inside. Margaret walked through the apartment and looked through Kim’s bedroom and bathroom. She walked back into the living room and stood in the middle of the floor tapping her foot. mmmm ... where did you go, tramp?

She looked over and saw Sam leaning in the entryway. She noticed the cell phone hanging on Sam’s belt. That gives me an idea...

Margaret walked over to Kim’s phone and picked up the receiver. She pressed redial. After a couple of rings a voice answered.

“Goodnight Inn, may I help you?” The voice was professional and uncaring.

“Yes. May I have your address there?” Margaret took out a pen and paper.

“Yes ... okay. Got it. Thank you.” Margaret hung up the phone. Green Valley Highway ... That’s in Wilson County, I think. That would be Sheriff Finley’s territory. I haven’t talked with him in awhile. The wheels were turning. Margaret had an idea. Margaret had a real good idea.


Sheriff Bart Finley hung up the phone. He shook his head and took off his cowboy hat. He hadn’t talked with Margaret Falls in a long time. Bart couldn’t say he liked Margaret Falls, only that he liked what she had to say. Bart had helped Margaret with a few of her “unruly tramps” in the past. He always enjoyed lending a helping hand. He was more than willing to be of assistance again.

Bart Finley was a large man with a prominent beer gut. He was partial to a good shot of whiskey and young girls. Being Sheriff of Wilson County gave Bart the opportunity to engage both vices. He had been reelected to five, four-year terms and he intended to retire as Sheriff. He was the law in town and nobody had better cross him.

“Willy! Get your ass in here!” Bart watched Deputy William Finley walk into the room. Willy was Bart’s nephew. He was a little slow on the uptake but he was loyal. Bart admired loyalty more than any other quality ... as long as it was loyalty to him.

“We’ve got a special job to do tonight, Willy. Why don’t you go into the evidence room and get a little of that speed we confiscated from those punks last night?” Bart indicated a door in the back of the office.

“We framin’ someone tonight, Uncle Bart?” Willy asked.

“You don’t worry about that kiddo. I’ll explain on the way.” Bart put his hat back on and scratched his stomach. “And hurry up, son!”


Kim was lying on the bed looking at the television. She wasn’t really paying attention to the screen and the sound was on mute. Kim was thinking. She held a business card in her hand. “FRANK SMITH, ATTORNEY AT LAW”

Kim had dressed comfortably. She was wearing a long t-shirt, which came to her knees and a pair of cotton panties. She was barefoot and wore no bra. She leaned over and picked up her soda can and took a drink. There might be a solution to this problem if Mr. Smith will just believe me ... She brushed her long dark hair from her face with her hand. She glanced at the digital clock. 11:00 PM. Time is really flying...


Sheriff Finley grabbed the key from the hotel clerk’s hand. “I thought you’d see things my way, boy!” He cast a glance at the groveling clerk who was now bleeding profusely from the nose. “You need to learn when to say yes to a lawman, sonny.”

The clerk cowered in the corner.

“That’s right, boy. The law has the right of way!” Deputy Willy laughed at the bleeding clerk.

“Come on, Willy. Let the boy alone.” Sheriff Finley walked outside followed by his loyal deputy.

“Let’s see ... Room 112. It should be right over there.” Sheriff Finley walked across the parking lot and stopped in front of one of the plain black doors. He peeked into the window. The shades were closed but he could see through a crack. The young girl lying on the bed was beautiful. She had long brown hair and an incredible figure. Her face was like an angel. Large dark eyes and pouting lips. Her tan legs were shapely and muscular. Her breasts looked to be firm and round. Her feet were small and feminine. Sheriff Finley noticed the open suitcase sitting on the ground. Good place for a plant...


The sudden banging on the door startled Kim. “Open up! Police!”

Kim almost wet herself! She jumped off the bed and ran into the bathroom. What’s happening! Why are the police here?

The pounding on the door became louder. “OPEN UP NOW! POLICE!”

Kim heard a key being inserted into the lock. Suddenly the door flew open and two armed officers stepped in with revolvers drawn. “GET ON THE FLOOR, BITCH!” The large officer yelled across the room. Kim fell flat on her face.


Sheriff Finley admired the young girl lying prone on the floor. His eyes swept over the back of her bare legs and came to rest on her panty-covered bottom. Her t-shirt had come up off her waist and her beautiful ass was in plain view. Sheriff Finley rushed across the room and fell on top of the helpless girl with one knee planted in the small of her back. He grabbed the girl’s wrists and jerked them violently behind her back. Taking out a pair of steel handcuffs, Sheriff Finley secured the girl’s wrists and placed his gun in its holster. He held a fat hand on the back of the weeping girl’s head, pressing her face into the carpet. “Don’t you make a move now, girlie. You’re in big trouble.” Sheriff Finley nodded to the deputy. He twisted Kim’s head towards the bathroom so she couldn’t see what the deputy was doing.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.