Probation Violation - Cover

Probation Violation

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a short story about a very unfortunate girl. It is a complete fantasy. Young sexy girl meets a dominating lesbian... fun, fun! It's my first attempt at writing erotic fiction. I hope you all enjoy the tale as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'd like to thank several writers on this site. I'm sure you'll see their influence...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Reluctant   Heterosexual   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough  

“Fool!” Margaret Falls was angry. She eyed the pathetic maintenance man groveling before her. “I told you to install hidden cameras in her room so we could film the little slut with her stiff dick boyfriend! I didn’t tell you to FUCK HER!”

“But ... Ms ... Ms Falls ... I was only havin’ some fun. I didn’t think it would...”

“Shut up!” Margaret waved her hand at Sam in a dismissive fashion. “Get out of my sight, worm.” Officer Falls pointed to the door of her office.

Sam reached for the VCR to eject the tape.

“Leave it, idiot. I’ll see that it is disposed of properly.” Margaret stood up from her desk. Brushing past the stammering maintenance man, she ejected the tape and held it in her hand thoughtfully. “Well? Why are you still here?” Margaret shot a glance over her shoulder.

“That’s the only copy ... I was hoping you’d let me have it to...” Sam’s voice trailed off.

“To what, maggot?” Margaret asked. “To make a copy so you could look at it later and masturbate over your accomplishment?” Margaret laughed out loud. “Get out!”

Margaret Falls watched Sam slink out the door. She silently cursed herself for allowing such a bumpkin in on her plot. Oh well, he’s involved now. I’ll just have to keep a close eye on that moron.

She sat down at her desk and tapped the videotape with a long fingernail. She knew little Kimmy was most likely extremely distressed about now. Well ... well ... I’ll just have to pay her a visit and bring her back to reality ... For the second time in five minutes, Margaret Falls laughed out loud.


Kim was scared. Things were definitely out of control. A few short days ago she had been a normal nineteen-year-old girl ... aside from being on probation anyway. Now, she had fallen under the control of her domineering probation officer and that revolting maintenance man, Sam. Her mind returned to the horrible event, which had occurred in her bedroom last night. She shivered. She thought again about telling her boyfriend, Jeff, what was happening to her. No ... He’d leave me for sure if he knew ... She thought about speaking with her parents. They’d be so ashamed ... Her mind raced over her options. What if she called the police? They wouldn’t believe me ... it’s my word against Officer Falls.

Kim ran her hands through her long dark hair and nervously chewed a fingernail. She had called in sick to work today. Her boss had seemed concerned. He said he had noticed a difference in Kim lately. He wanted to know if there was anything he could do. She had assured him everything was fine. Just a stomach flu. She’d be back full speed tomorrow. She didn’t believe it when she said it but she had to maintain a sense of normalcy.

Kim stood up and pulled the flimsy robe tighter about her shapely form. She had showered (several times) but hadn’t bothered to get dressed. She wore a sheer robe, which was soft against her naked flesh. It was a little comfort in her world of misery. She walked to the kitchen to get bottled water from the fridge. The tiled floor felt cold on her bare feet. She heard a car door slam. She took a sip of water and walked to the kitchen window and parted the blinds. In the parking lot below she saw a young blond haired girl in her early twenties walking towards the staircase. Why does she look familiar??? Kim struggled to put a name with the face. Beth ... The name came to her suddenly. Beth! That’s Chad’s girlfriend. Kim remembered the events in the exercise facility the previous day. She blushed furiously. Chad had been outside the window. He had seen her nude. He had taken photos with his camera phone! She felt her heart race. She had always found Chad attractive but she would never approach him. She had a boyfriend after all. She could feel the vibrations of someone coming up the staircase outside. She placed the bottled water on the counter and slowly walked into the living room. Suddenly, there was a loud knock at the door.

Kim’s hand flew to her chest. She clutched the robe tighter around herself. She stood stock-still. The knock came again. “Open up, Kimberly. I know you’re in there. I see your car in the parking lot!” The knocking resumed.

Kim was in shock. She hardly knew Beth. What could she be doing at her apartment? Kim walked to the door and attempted to look through the peek hole. She couldn’t see anything. Apparently, Beth had her hand over the opening. “Open up, Kimberly! I know you’re in there!” The knocking got louder.

Kim unchained the door and unfastened the deadbolt. She opened the door a crack and peered out. “Hi, Beth.” Kim tried to sound cheerful.

“Well. Hello Kim.” Beth looked angry. “I’ve got some questions and I hope you’ve got some answers.” Beth took a cell phone from her purse. “I found some pictures on Chad’s phone and I hoped you might clarify how they came to be there.”

Kim held the door tightly. “Wh ... what are you talking about, Beth?”

“Oh ... just some pictures. I think you know.” Beth pushed the door open and stepped into the entryway.

Kim took a couple of steps back. “Pictures? What pictures? Why are you here?” Kim tried to sound matter-of-fact.

“Cut the shit, bitch. I know you’ve been after Chad for awhile now. Don’t play stupid with me. You know he works out every morning at nine o’clock. It was just real convenient that you happened to be in the exercise facility yesterday morning working out in the buff.” Beth looked at Kim with ill-concealed contempt.

“Beth. Really. You don’t understand ... I didn’t mean for Chad to see me...” Kim tightened the robe around herself. She couldn’t think of an explanation, which would adequately justify her public nakedness of the previous morning. “I didn’t know he was outside ... really ... I only saw him at the last minute.” Kim pleaded with Beth to understand.

“Okay. If you only saw Chad at the last minute, then why does this photo show you in bikini bottoms looking straight at the camera and the next photo shows you with your bottoms off looking at the camera again?” Beth frowned and pretended to scratch her head in thought. “Hmmmm ... here you are in your bottoms ... and here you are without bottoms. In both pictures you’re looking right at the camera. Strange. How could that be if you only saw Chad at the last minute?” Beth feigned surprise. “Very strange ... care to explain it for me Kimberly?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.