Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 39: Darkness Comes

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39: Darkness Comes - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

A tapping sound came from the distance. Tap ... tap ... tap...

The sound was slow and steady ... getting louder ... closer ... Winston fingered the pistol in his pocket. His eyes searched the darkened warehouse in the direction of the sound. What the fuck??? He slowly stood up. A shadowy figure appeared from the darkness. A tall man dressed in dark clothing came into sight. He carried a cane which he tapped on the floor in front of himself with each step. Winston tensed. Mother fucker ... Black.

Winston felt his blood run cold as Mr. Black appeared suddenly from the darkness. How did he get in here? Mother fucker ... sneaky bastard...

Black stepped forward. “Hello, Winston.” His voice was calm, almost a whisper.

Winston took a step backwards. “Black ... How did you...”, his voice trailed off.

Mr. Black silenced him with a smile. He tapped his walking stick on the floor. “No matter how, Winston. No matter... “, he flipped a long strand of hair off his face. His eyes were concealed by dark sunglasses. “I’ve come to claim what is mine.”

Winston stood, momentarily stunned. He started to speak but was shocked to see the two bikers walk up behind Mr. Black. They had guns. This is it ... they’ve come for me ... like dean Smith ... Winston backed away slowly. He held his hands up. “Look, Black ... I thought we had an agreement...”

Black laughed. “I thought we had an agreement as well...”, he said quietly. He cocked his head at Aubree. “It would appear we weren’t speaking the same language when we made our deal, Winston.”, he motioned at Aubree with his walking stick. “Otherwise, she wouldn’t be here now...”, he stated as he turned back towards Winston. “Isn’t that a fact?”, he asked.

Winston tried to compose himself as he lit a cigarette. He coughed. “Depends on your definition of facts ... I thought I had a week to finish her training...”, he said as he glanced over at Aubree. “You know she isn’t completely trained...”

Black smiled and shook his head with disappointment. “Always the con, Winston. Always the con ... You’re a talented man ... That’s why I like you ... and why it will hurt me to see you come to an end ... ignorance coupled with talent is only ignorance glorified.”, he said as he nodded at the men behind him. The bikers stepped forward. In an instant, they were on Winston like a whirlwind, beating him.

Aubree cringed on the floor. She curled into a fetal position and listened to the fight ensuing just feet away from her. She closed her eyes. Dolphins? Where are you? She heard the men struggling and the sounds of fists. Beneath the noise, the sound of Mr. Black laughing blended almost perfectly with the struggle. A moment later a gunshot echoed through the warehouse.

Suddenly, a cloth was placed over her face. A noxious smell filled her nostrils. Aubree fainted, sinking into a quiet dark place ... swimming ... like a dolphin...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.