Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 32: The Room

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32: The Room - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Madison pulled Amber down the hallway. She laughed as Amber tripped over her own jeans and panties which were bunched around her ankles. “You’re a clumsy girl aren’t you, Ms. Tiny Tits?”, Madison asked with a smirk.

Amber’s face reddened. “I don’t have tiny tits and I’m not clumsy! My name isn’t Tiny Tits! Stop calling me that, bitch!” She pulled away from Madison and backed against the wall. Leaning over she grabbed her jeans and panties, pulling them up. Fastening the buttons, she looked up at Madison with trepidation. “Why are you people doing this to me? What have I done to you?” She continued to fumble with the buttons on her jeans while looking nervously around the hallway. This is weird ... These people are out of their minds ... I need Ross ... He would know what to do ... She looked back up at Madison and blinked rapidly. “Just leave me alone.” She’s my own age ... why am I afraid of her??

Madison frowned at her. Her eyes were dark with hatred, contrasting her pretty face. She placed a finger on her lips and raised her eyebrows. “Uh oh...” She smiled and rolled her eyes. “Are you defying me, Ms. Tiny Tits?”

Amber finished fastening her jeans and stared at Madison. “I’m not defying anyone. I really don’t care about any of this ... this is lame.” She blinked nervously and glanced down the hallway. “I’m leaving. I need to get home ... I have school tomorrow and...”

Madison gave Amber a hard slap across the face. She stepped back and giggled. “Are you defying me, Tiny Tits?”

Amber held a hand on her face. She felt the blood rushing to her cheeks. This bitch just slapped me ... She considered punching the girl. No ... I just need to get out of here ... this scene is going south with a quickness ... She turned to walk away. “I’m out of here ... freakish bitch.”

Madison grabbed her shoulder. “You may want to reconsider, Ms. Tiny Tits. My mother believes is sexual punishment. If you resist us, it will be bad for you.” Madison giggled. “Mother is in control now, Tiny Tits...”

Amber stared back at Madison. She blinked several times. Sexual punishment? What the hay??? Mother is in control? ... These people are totally gone ... not right in the head ... She held her palms up and shrugged. “Look, Madison ... I don’t know what’s wrong with your mom or what’s wrong with you. You people have some real issues. Serious problems...” She batted her eyes and turned towards the front door. “I’m leaving.”

Madison smiled. “I’ll give you one more chance, Tiny Tits.”

Amber felt herself becoming angry. She raised her middle finger and glared at Madison. “Screw this and screw you!” She ran down the hallway. I need Ross...

Madison cupped her hands over her mouth. “MOTHER!!!!”

Amber felt the adrenaline rushing through her body as she hurried down the hallway. I’ve got to get away from these people ... crazy freaks ... She heard Madison screaming behind her. Freaks...

Amber raced down the hallway. Got to get out of this house ... get to Ross ... As she approached the main entryway Barbara stepped in front of her, blocking the exit. “Where are you off to, Ms. Tiny Tits?” She stood with a wine glass in her hand, staring at Amber with one hand on her hip. Alan stood behind her sipping a lemonade, straight faced.

Amber stopped dead in her tracks and backed away. She blinked. “Leave me alone. Please. I want to leave this place. You’re keeping me here against my will. This is illegal.” She looked nervously from Barbara to Alan. Sick freaks... “Look ... just give me my phone. I’m leaving. If you let me go, I promise I won’t call the police.”

Barbara took a sip of wine. “What is my title, girl?” She frowned.

Amber felt her stomach churning. She was speechless. She watched as Madison walked past her and stood next to Barbara, smirking at her.

Madison tapped her foot impatiently. “See, Mother? See what I said? She’s not learning. Not learning at all...” She cast a derisive look at Amber. “Maybe she’s slow in the head...”

Amber backed down the hallway. “Please ... you people are crazy ... this isn’t right...” She blinked rapidly and crossed her arms over her breasts. “You’re all nuts...” She unconsciously batted her eyes.

Barbara handed her wine glass to Madison and walked calmly towards Amber. “What is my title, little girl? Do we have to go through this again?” Her heels clicked on the tiles in the entryway. She looked over her shoulder at Madison. “Lock the front door, honey.” Madison giggled and hurried over to the door and flipped the deadbolt into place.

Amber felt nauseated. “Look ... I just want to...”

Barbara raised her hand. “What is my title, girl? I will not ask you again.”

Amber looked down. Fear washed over her. “mistress...”, she whispered. Oh ... my ... god ... Oh ... my ... god ... Oh ... my ... god ... I’ve got to get out of here ... Get to Ross...

Barbara nodded. “That’s right, Tiny Tits. I’m your mistress...” She paused and tapped a long fingernail against her chin. She pursed her lips and appeared to be deep in thought. “Here’s the situation, Tiny Tits ... you will not be getting your phone back. You will not be leaving this house. And...” She paused for impact. “Your behavior over the next several hours will determine how long you will remain nude...”

Amber felt lightheaded. “What?” She blinked and backed away. Nude? WTF?

Barbara rubbed her palms together. “I can’t have you running out of here without my permission and you don’t seem to be overly obedient. The way I see it ... you would be less inclined to leave this house if you were nude. Isn’t that right, girl? You don’t want to be running around naked in the streets do you?”

Amber shivered slightly. She looked around the hallway. No where to run ... She looked back up at Barbara. “I promise I won’t leave. I’m sorry. I was just scared and...”

Barbara snapped her fingers. “Too late for excuses ... Now strip. Get everything off.”

Amber shrank away. “Why? Why??” Her heart raced with fear. She looked over at Alan. There’s a boy here...

Barbara cocked her head. “That is infraction number two ... Not addressing me properly and ... using the word ‘why’ ... twice ... I thought we discussed this, Ms. Tiny Tits...”

Amber wanted to run. I need my phone ... I need Ross ... I need to get away from here...

Barbara pointed as she stepped towards Amber. “Strip, girl. Get undressed. Everything off ... This isn’t open for negotiation. You’re going to be nude and you’re going to be punished.”

Amber looked from Barbara to Madison to Alan. All three people stared at her silently. Waiting. Amber blinked. Waiting for me to take off my clothes...

Barbara held a finger in the air. “One...”, she began to count, with a sigh.

Amber noticed Alan licking his lips. He had a hand on his crouch. He’s squeezing his thing ... are all boys perverts?

Barbara held up another finger. “Two...”

Amber shook violently as she slowly unlaced her shoes and pulled them off. She glanced up at Barbara. Crazy woman ... She looked over at Alan. He’s masturbating through his pants ... freak ... Her eyes fell on Madison ... She’s evil ... demented ... She pulled her socks off and dropped them on the carpet. She blinked at Barbara. Her wide eyes pleaded for mercy ... Don’t make me take off my clothes ... there’s a boy over there!

Barbara pointed at her shoes and socks. “Hand each article of clothing to Madison as you remove them ... all your clothes ... everything off ... even your jewelry ... everything...” Her tone was firm. Matter of fact... “Give everything to Madison, girl. I want you in your birthday suit...”

Madison walked over and held out her hand with a sneer. “Give me the ugly shoes and socks, Tiny Tits.” She stared at Amber with jealousy. This cunt is pretty ... she needs to pay ... I’m prettier than her ... Mother will teach her...

Amber fearfully picked up her shoes and socks and handed them over to a smiling Madison. Ross ... I need you ... She unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them down. Stepping out of them, she handed them over to Madison. Bitch ... She hesitated and stared down at her bare feet. Please stop ... She heard Barbara clear her throat. Amber’s heart raced. She pulled her tank top up and over her shoulders and handed it over as well. She stood in her bra and panties, staring at her tormentors. Ross ... save me ... please baby ... where are you? She closed her eyes as she removed her earrings and necklace.

Madison smirked at her. “See, Tiny Tits ... I warned you to cooperate ... but you wouldn’t listen ... you’re stupid.” Stupid, stupid, stupid ... nah nana nah nah ... Madison glanced back at Barbara. “What’s she waiting for, Mother? Is she hard of hearing?”

Barbara pointed at Amber and made a downward motion with her finger. “Panties down ... bra off ... now, girl!” She snapped her fingers.

Amber closed her eyes. She unfastened her bra and let it fall down her arms. Her large breasts came into view. She heard Alan slurping on his lemonade. That boy is looking at my boobs ... She slowly pushed her thong panties down her legs. Stepping out of them, she handed them over to Madison and stood looking at the floor ... fully nude. Ashamed. Embarrassed. Fear washed over her. She blinked. I’m helpless ... at their mercy now ... She trembled.

Barbara smiled as she looked at the naked teen. “What little breasts you have ... just pathetic ... you look like a little boy ... what an ugly girl you are!”

Alan disagreed mentally. This chick is hot! He took another sip of lemonade. His eyes roamed over Amber’s nude body. His penis jumped with arousal as Amber attempted to cover her nudity with her hands. Look at those tits! She’s not got tiny tits at all ... god damn!! Those tits are huge! Look at that pussy ... perfect hips ... long legs ... firm stomach ... she’s incredible ... I want to fuck her ... look at her! So cute ... He squeezed his raging erection through his jeans. I’m gonna blow my wad ... He suddenly noticed Madison looking at him with narrowed eyes. He took a sip of lemonade and frowned. “What an ugly little bitch. Fucking gross...” He looked over at the television.

Madison’s heart raced with rage. Alan likes this stupid bitch. I’m sexy ... why is he looking at her? I’m enough for him! She held Amber’s clothes in her arms and glanced over at Barbara. “Mother, I think we should take her to The Room.” Make her pay ... She shot a look at Alan.

Barbara nodded. “I agree, honey. The Room is needed.” She paused. “Put her clothing in the closet and lock it.” She stared at Amber with a smile.

Madison vanished around the corner. Barbara stepped towards Amber. “Now, Tiny Tits. How do you feel? Do you want to escape?” Her eyes traveled over Amber’s naked body from head to toe. What a beautiful girl ... so innocent ... she’ll bring a good price...

Amber opened her eyes and stared down at the floor. I’m nude ... She inhaled deeply and blinked. “I’m cold.” Humiliated ... ashamed...

Barbara laughed. She walked over to her purse and pulled something out. Unwrapping the object, she turned towards Amber and held up a bar of soap. “Remember this, girl?” She stepped towards the cringing teenager.

Amber shuddered. Soap ... gross ... gas station soap...

Barbara held the bar of soap against Amber’s lips. “Open your mouth and stick out your tongue, girl. When you become filthy you must be cleaned ... I warned you.” She pushed the soap onto Amber’s lips. “Open up, dirty girl.” She slapped her bare thigh. “Now!”

Amber felt a warm tear run down her cheek. She looked up and saw Madison walk back and stand behind Barbara. “Her clothes are locked up, Mother.” Madison smirked at her. “Put it in her butt, Mother. Not in her mouth. She needs a real lesson. Put the soap in her fat ugly butt.”

Barbara paused. She glanced over at Madison. “In her butt? Like I used to have to do to you when you misbehaved?” She raised an eyebrow.

Madison shrugged. “It made me learn. Maybe it will help her.” She stared directly into Amber’s eyes. “Put it in her butt, Mother.” She smiled with satisfaction. “Put it up there ... deep ... make her real clean...” Shove it in there ... make her pay...

Barbara nodded and looked back down at Amber. “Okay, Tiny Tits.” She made a swirling motion with her finger. “Turn around, bend over and spread your cheeks.” She snapped her fingers.

Amber blinked. She saw Alan looking at her out of the corner of his eye. I’m nude ... She looked over at Madison ... bitch ... She swallowed and looked up at Barbara. “I don’t need this ... I’m sorry ... Mistress...” Her heart pounded with fear and shame.

Barbara sighed loudly. “Turn around. Bend over ... and ... spread your cheeks. I won’t ask you again, girl.”, she said with exasperation. “Will you ever learn?”

Amber looked up at Barbara. She looked over at Alan. Then, her eyes fell to Madison. She shrank away as Madison smiled at her. That bitch hates me ... I’m nude ... why did I take my clothes off? Why am I letting them do this? Where is Ross??? What’s wrong with me?

Madison shook her head and glanced up at Barbara. “See, Mother? See??? What a disobedient little tramp she is...” She rolled her eyes. “She doesn’t know how to obey. She’s a hardhead. She doesn’t know her place ... stubborn.” Like I used to be ... but now, I ‘m a good girl...

Barbara frowned. “Turn around, Tiny Tits. Spread those filthy butt cheeks. Do it now. Don’t make me any madder than I already am, ugly girl.” She held the bar of soap up. “NOW!”, she shouted.

Amber jumped. Her heart pounded as she turned around and bent over. Oh my god ... oh no ... oh my god ... oh no ... oh my god ... oh no ... She looked between her legs as Barbara walked towards her. She closed her eyes and felt a warm teardrop fall onto her bare foot. I need Ross...

Barbara knelt down and admired the teenager’s exposed ass. What a pretty little round butt she has ... very sexy ... perfect crack ... this little ass will bring a very good profit... “Spread your fat cheeks, girl! Open them wide! Now!”, she demanded. “Spread them wide, girl. Let me see your dirty little asshole.”

Amber repressed the urge to vomit. She closed her eyes tightly as she reached behind herself and pulled her buttocks apart. Her mind went totally blank. She stared at the back of her closed eyelids.

Barbara slowly pushed the soap into the prone teenager’s rectum. “This will teach you, girl. When shit comes out of your mouth then soap goes into your butt. Shit out ... soap in...” She continued to push the soap into the crying teenager’s exposed rear. It was a tight fit and Amber squirmed and whimpered. Barbara used the tip of her fingernail to push the bar all the way into Amber’s rectum. She smiled as the girl’s anus closed over the soap. Vanishing act ... that must burn ... what a delectable crack she has ... perfect ... nice curve to her cheeks...

Amber squeezed her knees together and gritted her teeth. Owwww! It hurts!!! She opened her eyes and stared down at her bare toes. Ouch!!! Take it out!!! I feel like I need to poop...

Barbara stood up and backed away, crossing her arms. “How does that feel, Tiny Tits?”

Amber remained in a prone position. She squinted back tears. “It hurts ... please take it out.” What if it doesn’t come out? What if it’s stuck? It burns ... I shouldn’t move...

Barbara motioned at Madison. “Bring me my wine, honey.” She continued to stare at the hapless teenager as Madison hurried to get her wine glass. What a sexy little girl ... Winston has an eye for the submissive ones ... a true talent ... but what was his is now mine ... as usual ... She smiled and walked back over to Amber. “Now that you’re naked and bent over, you look even uglier, girl. You have no shape. No curves ... like a little boy ... you let Ross see you without clothes? I can’t imagine...”

Amber tried to speak. “Ross loves me ... I...” The pain of the soap in her rectum overwhelmed her. Ughh!!! Get it out!!! Please!!! She gagged.

Madison handed Barbara the wine glass and stood looking down at Amber. “Who is Ross, Mother?”

Barbara smiled. “Ross is her boyfriend, sweetie. I don’t know what he sees in her. I mean ... look at her ... she has no shape ... tiny tits ... flabby ass ... baby fat on her stomach and thighs ... just sickening ... But, her boyfriend is just adorable.”

Madison’s eyes widened. “Really? She has a cute boyfriend?” She glanced back at Alan. Asshole...

Barbara nodded. “Yes. Indeed ... he is very sexy.” She took out her phone. “He has a big penis. I have some naked photos of him...”

Amber’s heart raced. Anger rushed over her, overriding her fear and pain. She stood up and turned around. “Those pictures are mine! They’re private!” The soap burned in her rectum. She held her hands over her buttocks. Tears rolled down her pretty cheeks. Ouch! It hurts!!! Ross!!! She watched as Barbara held the phone up, showing the pictures to Madison. Oh no, Ross ... I’m sorry, lover...

Madison smiled as she looked at the photos. “Wow, Mother! He does have a big penis. It’s well shaped ... do you have any other shots of him ... with an erection maybe? He’s cute.” She shot a glance at Amber and smiled. “You have a very sexy boyfriend, Tiny Tits...” She winked and giggled. “He’s got a nice cock...” Bitch.

Amber bent forward, holding her buttocks. The soap was foaming and burning. “Please ... Please...” She reached forward, hand outstretched. “Please, Mistress. Don’t show her the pictures...”

Barbara looked over at her. “Stupid, ugly girl. Why are you talking? Do you need soap in your mouth as well as your ass? Do we need it in both ends, foul mouthed little tramp?”

Amber sank to her knees. Tears rolled down her cheeks. “No ... I just want...” Her voice trailed off. She wept as she listened to Barbara and Madison. They’re looking at my Ross ... naked ... I told him I deleted those pictures...

Madison held a hand over her lips and giggled as she stared at the pictures. “Wow! Look how big it gets! Ross has such a big cock!” Her eyes widened. She looked over at Alan. “Come over here, honey. Look at this guy’s cock ... it’s so much bigger than yours.” She giggled.

Alan shot Madison the bird. “Screw you, chick. Very funny ... ha ha ... whatever...” He took a drink of lemonade and shoved a hand into his pocket, feeling his own erection. How big is this Ross guy’s cock? Are they joking? Fuck that ... I ain’t looking at his cock ... I’m no fag ... He shot a quick look at Amber as she knelt on the carpet, weeping. She held her arms over her heaving breasts, trying to hide her nudity. However ... I will look at this bitch ... she’s fine ... what a perfect body ... fucking rocking body ... His penis twitched with arousal. She could be a model...

Madison waved her hand at Alan, brushing him off. “Fine. I guess you’ll never know what a big dick looks like.” She laughed as she looked back down at the pictures on Barbara’s phone. “Where did you get the pics, Mother? Did he pose for you?”

Barbara smiled. “I got the pictures from Ms. Tiny Tits ... I took them off her phone. She let me...” Barbara glanced down at Amber. “ I haven’t actually met Ross yet, honey.”

Amber remained kneeling in the hallway. She felt foam running down her butt cheeks and onto her inner thighs. The burning sensation in her rectum was overwhelming. She blinked up at Barbara. “I didn’t let you take the pictures. You stole them...” What did she mean by saying she hasn’t met Ross yet??? She grimaced with discomfort.

Barbara flipped off her phone walked over to Amber. Madison followed closely behind her, smirking. Barbara stood with her hands on her hips, tapping her foot as she stared down at the whimpering girl. “When will you ever learn, Tiny Tits? You will address me as Mistress. That, stupid girl, was infraction number three.”

Madison glared down at Amber. “Let’s take her to The Room, Mother. Infraction number three! I think she needs to sit in the discipline chair. It might make her learn.” She bent down and pinched Amber’s exposed nipples. Pretty little bitch ... how do you feel now? All stripped and helpless? You’ll pay ... Madison giggled as she smiled at down Amber. Pretty girl ... in trouble...

Barbara nodded. “I concur, dear.” She reached down and grabbed a handful of Amber’s blonde hair, pulling her to her feet. She stared into her blinking eyes. Inches away. “Come along, Tiny Tits.” She pushed her down and pulled Amber down the hallway, bent over.

Madison followed closely behind them, enjoying the sight of the prone girl’s bare ass with the soap suds foaming from her rectum. Stupid bitch ... now you’ll learn ... you might be pretty but Mother will teach you...

The soap burned in Amber’s butt as Barbara pulled her down the hallway. She heard Madison snickering behind her. I hate that bitch ... She held her hands on her buttocks. She whimpered in pain. Take it out ... it hurts ... where are my clothes?

Barbara paused at a locked door at the end of the hallway. She unfastened the deadbolt and opened the door. A staircase led down to a dark basement. She pulled Amber down the stairs. “Come along now, Tiny Tits. Don’t resist. It will be much worse if you do...” She pulled Amber down, into the blackness.

Amber heard Madison close the heavy door behind them as Barbara pulled her down the dark staircase. Her heart pounded with fear. She fought off the urge to wretch. Oh my god ... It stinks in here ... at least Alan is upstairs ... he can’t look at me...

They reached the bottom of the stairs and Barbara flipped on a light switch. She released Amber’s hair and allowed her to stand up. “Welcome to The Room, girl. Remember that you brought all this on yourself. Everything that happens now is of your own choosing. Remember ... whenever I bring you to The Room, it is because of a poor choice you have made ... And, considering the poor choices you make, I think you had best get used to being here...”

Amber blinked nervously as she surveyed the basement. The walls and floor were cold stone. The lights overhead were fluorescent and bright. Chains hung from the ceiling. An assortment of whips, canes and paddles hung on a rack. In one corner of the room was a large cage with a mattress inside. The mattress was stained and filthy. A medical examination table sat in another corner. A mold covered shower with a cement drain was across the room. In another area was a large meshed wire trash canister. It was full of what appeared to be the ashes of burnt clothing. In the center of the room sat a oversized wooden chair. Large iron manacles were on the legs and arms of the chair. On the seat of the chair sat a huge dildo with two penises, made to fit into two holes at the same time ... the room stank of mildew and dampness. The musty smell filled Amber’s nostrils.

Madison laughed and clapped her hands. “Welcome home, Tiny Tits!”

Amber screamed. No words came out. She couldn’t form words. She could only scream. She had never felt terror before. Now she understood terror. She turned and raced up the stairs. Get away ... OH MY GOD!!! GOT TO GET AWAY!!!!

Barbara smiled as she watched the nude teenager race up the staircase. What a delicious little girl ... Adorable butt ... look at the way it jiggles! I will certainly enjoy her ... She calmly motioned at Madison. “Bring her back down, honey.” She yawned.

Madison ran up the stairs and caught Amber just as she reached the door. She wrapped her arms around the nude girl, pinning her hands at her side. She whispered into Amber’s ear as she pinched an exposed nipple. “Stop resisting, Tiny Tits ... It only makes Mother angry...” She giggled and quickly licked Amber’s neck. “Mmmm ... Tasty.” She ran her fingers over Amber’s bare tummy. “You’re so stupid, Tiny Tits. Now you’re going to pay...”

Amber went limp. Her heart raced. The soap burned in her rectum. She felt helpless ... more helpless than she had ever felt. She thought of Ross. I need you, babe ... my knight in shining armor ... I’m sorry...

Madison grabbed Amber’s shoulders and turned her around. Her eyes roamed over the girl’s nude body. “Shut up, stupid bitch. Don’t resist us ... Mother will make you pay if you do...” She grasped Amber’s trembling hand and led her down the stairs. “Come on, Tiny Tits ... Don’t resist ... Don’t make it any worse than it already is...” She giggled.

Barbara removed a cane from the rack as Madison pulled Amber to the bottom of the stairs. She looked over at the naked girl. Lovely girl ... simply lovely ... just beautiful ... thank you, Winston ... She flexed the cane in her hands. I’m going to thrash her ... pretty girls need to be thrashed ... to keep them humble...

Amber stood at the bottom of the steps. She felt Madison’s hands caressing her bare hips ... Feeling her curves ... The dank smell of the basement filled her nostrils. She jumped as Madison placed a finger into her crack, moving down towards her rectum. Goosebumps rose over her bare flesh. I need to get my clothes ... then I can get out of this place ... find Ross ... figure this out ... I need to think ... remain calm ... Don’t panic ... Her eyes fluttered.

Barbara flexed the cane in her hands. “Now, Tiny Tits ... you will be thrashed ... it is time you learned your place...” She looked over at Madison. “Chain her hands, sweetie ... Stop fondling her ... Secure her...”

Madison laughed as she pulled Amber across the room. She smiled as she listened to the girl’s rapid breathing. She’s afraid ... good.

Amber’s feet were cold on the bare cement floor. She was aware of her nudity. She had never felt more helpless or shamed. She weakly allowed Madison to raise her hands over her head, locking her wrists into the chains which hung from the ceiling. She closed her eyes as Madison backed away.

Amber heard Barbara’s voice. “Raise her, dear.” She shivered as she listened to Madison approach the crank. She heard the mechanical appartatus go into motion as Madison turned the wheel. She felt herself being lifted ... Her feet left the floor. She stretched out her toes trying to feel the firm ground beneath her feet as the chains lifted her. Ross ... help me ... please ... She thought of Ross. His face comforted her. She hung limply by her wrists ... on full display. Naked ... helpless ... She closed her eyes.

Barbara walked over and stood behind the nude teenager as she hung by her wrists. She looked down at the girl’s bare toes. They dangled several inches above the floor. “Good job, Madison. You’re learning, honey.” She raised the cane.

Madison smiled. “Whip her, Mother! Whip her good!” She laughed. “She needs it! She deserves it!” She clapped with excitement.

Barbara brought the cane down hard across Amber’s bare buttocks. THWACK! The first lash of the cane raised a red mark on Amber’s butt cheeks. Barbara stood back and raised the cane again as Amber squealed in pain. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! THWACK! She applied the cane viciously to Amber’s bare backside. She stood back and admired her work. Red welts stood out on the girl’s buttocks. She looked up at Amber’s back. She took aim and brought the cane down hard on the small of the girl’s back. THWACK! She laughed as Amber kicked her feet and screamed in pain. She tapped the tip of the cane on the back of the girl’s thighs. “What is my title, girl?”

Amber stretched her toes out, trying to find the floor. Let me go...

Amber listened as Barbara repeated the question, “What is my title, ugly girl?” The cane fell again. THWACK!!!!

Amber held her head down and looked at her bare thighs. “Mistress! You are my MISTRESS!!”, she screamed.

Barbara brought the cane down again over Amber’s bare back. “What, girl? I can’t hear you?”

Amber gasped in pain. “MISTRESS!”, she screamed. “You’re title is Mistress!” She wept. She felt blood rising on her back. She’s beating me ... I’m nude ... I need to find my clothes ... She clenched her toes.

Barbara brought the cane down again. This time, she aimed for Amber’s exposed thighs. THWACK! THWACK! THWACK!

Amber twisted at the end of the chains. Let me go!!! The cane felt like fire on her bare thighs. She felt the welts rising on the back of her legs. The rattle of the chains echoed in the large room. She heard Madison giggling.

Barbara backed away and bent the cane in her hands. “What is my name, filthy girl?”

Amber blinked in pain. “MISTRESS!”, she screamed. “MISTRESS!” Please let me go ... A teardrop trickled down her cheek.

Barbara walked over and placed the cane on the rack. “That’s correct. I am Mistress to you, girl. If you ever forget that fact again, I will beat you harder. Do you understand?” She gave Amber a hard look.

Amber shook her head. Tears rolled down her cheeks. “Yes! Yes! I understand!” Her chin dropped against her chest. I want to go home ... She felt the soap suds foaming on her thighs. Her rectum burned.

Madison stood to the side, smiling. She felt happy watching Amber’s pain. She deserves it ... stuck up bitch ... Alan won’t like her now ... all bruised ... She frowned as Barbara hung the cane up. “That’s it, Mother? No more?” She looked at Barbara with wide eyes. Disappointment washed over her face. “Nothing else? What about the chair?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.