Aubree's First Apartment - Cover

Aubree's First Apartment

Copyright© 2019 by Doc Sexaday

Chapter 31: The Exchange

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 31: The Exchange - Aubree is young and on her own. She has her first apartment and a promising college education ahead of her. The bad news for Aubree was Winston. He had dirt on Aubree and blackmail was in oder.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   White Male   White Female  

Winston sat in his truck, smoking. He glanced down at his watch... 5:03 AM ... Where the fuck is the dean? Little fucker ... He took another drag and flipped on the radio. A classic rock song poured from the speakers. He listened to the lyrics with a frown. This is the end, beautiful friend. This is the end, my only friend, the end ... It hurts to set you free. But, you’d never follow me ... The end of laughter and soft lights ... the end of nights we try to like ... Winston quickly flipped off the stereo. “Fuck that. Hippie assholes.” He stared impatiently out the window. Where in the fuck are you Smith? “I’m going to beat your...”, he stopped in mid sentence as he noticed the SUV pulling into the parking area. About time ... I hate tardiness. Especially, to one’s own funereal ... He laughed.

Winston stepped out of his truck as dean Smith pulled the SUV to a stop next him. He watched as Smith got out and walked around to the passenger’s side, opening the door. “Well, Winston. Here she is, as promised.” Dean Smith guided Aubree out of the SUV.

Winston watched as the trembling teen stood looking down at her feet. She looked disheveled. Her hair was uncombed. She wore the same clothing she had worn when he delivered her to Smith. Tight blue jeans, cut off shirt and flip flop sandals. He walked over and lifted her chin, staring down into her eyes. “Hello, Fuck Toy. I trust you didn’t cause dean Smith too many problems?” He noticed Aubree’s eyes were bloodshot. Her cheeks were tear stained. Looks like the dean had his fun ... Hope it was worth it...

Dean Smith held out his hand. “Thank you, sir. Aubree was a delicious treat. A true delicacy.” He grinned at Winston.

Winston looked down at Smith’s hand. He didn’t extend his own hand. “Did you feed her, Smith?” He gave the dean a hard look.

The dean dropped his hand. He looked puzzled. “I think so...” He shrugged. “I must be honest. I really can’t rightly recall. However, I can assure you Aubree has had plenty of fluids.” He laughed at his own joke.

Winston fought back the sudden urge to pommel Smith. He shook his head and turned towards his own truck. “Come along, Fuck Toy. Get in.”

Aubree hurried towards Winston’s truck. She opened the door and climbed inside. She heard Winston and the dean talking outside the truck. Their voices were muffled. She leaned back in the seat and closed her eyes. Just take me home ... to my own apartment ... I want to go home ... As much as she hated Winston, she felt almost happy to be away from Smith and his friends. At least I’m closer to home ... She wiped her nose.

Winston opened the door and climbed into the truck. He started the engine and looked over at Aubree. “Welcome back, Fuck Toy. Did you miss me?”

Aubree looked away. She bit her bottom lip. “I want to go home.”

Winston laughed. “I’m sure you do, little missy. I’m sure you do.” He glanced in the rearview mirror as he pulled the truck across the large parking lot. He watched as dean Smith walked towards his own SUV. A moment later, a van pulled up next to Smith’s vehicle. He watched as Smith turned towards the van. Several men jumped out of the van and approached dean Smith. They had guns.


Winston turned out of the parking lot onto the main road. He glanced back down at Aubree. “Are you hungry, girl?”

Aubree nodded. “Yes. Starving.” She hadn’t realized how famished she actually was until Winston asked the question. When did I eat last? Tuesday? Monday? What day is it?

Winston pulled into the drive thru of a fast food restaurant. “How does a hamburger and fries sound, girlie?” We need to keep your energy up...

Aubree licked her dry lips. “I’m starving.” When did I last eat anything????

Winston pulled forward and placed the order. “Give me a number two meal with a coke.”

The voice on the other end crackled back, “Would you like an apple Mac pie with that?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.